Were you even trying?

Lmao, no wonder we live rent free in Jow Forumsā€˜s head. Bow you shits. Bow.

Attached: FADD6819-8F2E-418A-80DA-D360BBD5D01A.jpg (750x973, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canzukinternational.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Faggot little island which USED to be great

it's sad how far the British Empire has fallen, literally 100 years ago they were the most powerful Empire in existence, and now they're getting bullied by Americans and Germans on a regular basis...

Attached: british empire.jpg (922x650, 73K)

It's like what you're saying is...
>snicker
You...
>hehe
What your saying sounds...
>haha
...all "Greek" to me!

Attached: 1564294120503m.jpg (1024x904, 196K)

Anglos be like "Hitler is trying to take over the world"

Attached: karma.jpg (820x547, 63K)

And you lost it all to a bunch of jews with no dicks.

Underrated post.

Round here we call someone who loses his girlfriend to another man a cuck. I think the same logic can be applied to your ugly little island.

Its unfortunate, it really is. There was a brief moment in time in which the UK could have been become based. You were in position to become the Japan of Europe but you failed so hard and so miserably. Every time I see British people I imagine their potential and it makes me angry.
You conquered half the world for jewish interests only to be cornered by a righteous Germany. All you could do was cry to your jewish friends masters and overlords and beg them for victory. Now your nation would be as relevant as Hungary if not for the fact that you happen to speak English. It reminds me of another nation.

Attached: 23495872048.jpg (779x598, 135K)

Your country is quite literally the poster child for white guilt. Your nation had white guilt before it was even a cultural meme. You determined, on your own accord, that you were too strong and too mean to the brown people, so you needed to slowly erode your Empire. So smug were you that you even created a "Commonwealth" so that people could still have your queen as head of state, as if that even fucking matters.

In parallel, you still remain a "Democracy" only in name, as proven by your government's crippling inability to enact Brexit despite the people's wishes. So you have none of the benefits of being a monarchy. Namely, a strong empire that fuels your luxuries at home. While retaining all of the negatives, such as a cucked police force that can arrest you for memes that the crown seems unworthy.

Fuck off. I just thought more about your shit island just now. Typing that up. Than I do in the course of a year.

Attached: 3dbcc27.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

>british police force vs nig with knife

post the webm anons

Stop making these threads you obnoxious cunt.

>WE WUZ QUEENZ N SHIET!
Youre a small tiny nation just like Finland now.

Lets finish the job
canzukinternational.com/

bow to jamal first and then prep ahmed and abdul to fuck your mother, sister, and girlfriend you literal sissy cuckold LMAO

Attached: 1360461240845.gif (290x260, 1.65M)

britain is gay.

do an experiment. dont own a printer. start from home, and try and get a pdf printed. how long this takes multiplied by how much this costs is how gay your country is. britain is very very gay.

Lol your country is now comprised of commies, faggots, and mohamadins.

No.

Attached: 1499201491920.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

wtf kind of retarded chink faggotry measurement is that?

Attached: 1559241661322.jpg (851x630, 86K)

a very sensible measure of quality of life.