Gonna put these bad boys up in town today

What am I in for?

Attached: 1564482947118.png (489x632, 28K)

They will just disagree but they won't feel like monsters for doing so.

>no border around the poster
you had one job retard

Have a you. Good idea.

Attached: 1564482947118.png (489x632, 28K)

People with things to lose will agree. People who hate whites will flip out. Business men who exploit cheap labor will secretly support the people who hate whites to make sure whites never organize as whites to keep their communities white.

Place the border set inward a bit and then have little stick figure invaders on the outside of the border

All landlords will kvetch because they need all the extra illegals to drive up rents.

racists use black on white text because they want to have sex with black people.

Some tips:

If you don't care about being identified, do it in broad daylight and have a good script memorized in your head for when some leftist idiot rages on you. (It also helps if you have a large body and know how to street brawl but that's not everyone's calling in life.) Ask the leftist if they just hate whites. (They do but might not admit it.) Ask them why they have a lock on their door and if they will consider letting any random person move into their house, to be consistent with their open borders approach. Taunt them that you will find a homeless group of Hispanic men and tell them that they will rape their daughters. Also ask the Leftist why they continue to live around white and light skinned people if they claim that such communities create violent white supremacists. Doesn't the Liberal desire to walk their own talk? (No they don't. They want to look good without having to bear the costs of walking their own talk. This technique works well in a crowd they like looking good for. Why won't you walk your own talk? is a show stopper in those situations.)

Attached: 1539101285319.jpg (1014x1883, 597K)

Attached: PSX_20190730_164305.jpg (489x632, 28K)

subtle and discrete, the French way

If you wanna be a real cunt stick a razor blade behind the paper so when a soiboi tries to remove it he gets fucked up

Sloppy job Mossad.

Why won't somebody do something?

Attached: rip_ebba.png (914x978, 800K)

Merkel will go full Reeeeeeeee

BASED and truthpilled

Very good user! Were you in the thread discussing propaganda efforts the other day? It make me very happy to see anons do something irl!

>What am I in for?

They will just claim that no one wants open borders. Liberals, lefties, reddit, etc. claim that open borders are a conspiracy theory akin to flat earth stuff and shit like that.

I'm often in those threads.

As an OG user from 2004 or so I recognize that the true strength of Jow Forums is our capacity for large-scale communication of ideas through meme. Our reach is incredible, but we need to convert our ideas into practice.

That forces them to refute open borders, then, putting them in a difficult situation with their Hispanic "friends."

It's a joke. Not to you, of course, but in the US it would be.

US and EURO have de facto open borders.

>opticscuck
No.