Institute for Strategic Dialogue

>Institute for Strategic Dialogue

tfw when Soros-funded researchers are paid to monitor Jow Forums and report on it to the "policy makers"

Attached: isd.png (1019x787, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Counter-narrative-Handbook_1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They also have a "Counter-Narrative Handbook" for shill campaigns and educating youth activists, Jow Forums mentioned

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Counter-narrative-Handbook_1.pdf

>Anything outside of our monopoly is a fringe extremist site
This will look really good for the antitrust RICO against Google. Delete the thread and hope I didn't save it!

>he doesn't know about jidf

Attached: fuckin' paid shills 2.jpg (1182x684, 121K)

Attached: fuckin' paid shills.png (1082x731, 72K)

trust the plan

I cant wait for DOTR

Oy vey, if you don't want to be genocided you're a far right goy.

Attached: Jews_admit_Merkel_destroyed_Germany_to_pander_to_jews.jpg (1050x4060, 1.21M)

>when it hits you that you are the good guys but the evil parasites that control this world have made you out to be the evil ones and the masses believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o

Attached: JDIF.jpg (3668x3284, 1.01M)

Attached: 1550440321020.png (581x720, 538K)

Oy vey

People are waking up.
If this shit was easy, it wouldn't be as fun.

Attached: 1_Support_for_Israel_going_to_shit_meme_big.jpg (1288x6712, 1.62M)

how much shekels does it pay? Am already here everyday for free

That shit scares them big time.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

all that effort for nothing. we are so "reactionary" (aka normal) that we can no longer be duped or guilted into voting for a commushit.

The name of the game for them is not to change our minds, it's to censor us, or demoralize us, in order to contain the verifiable facts that makes people wake up outside of the normiesphere.

Attached: 3_Jewish_supremacism_post_3.jpg (1384x9954, 3.64M)

>far right
>leddit

I love these spicy memes

How do I apply for such a nice job?
I'd love to get paid for shitposting here

I love when they send us fresh recruits

Attached: 1505288018695.png (1488x476, 91K)

Focus on redpilling your close friends and family. If every regular user of this board redpills 2 people, what can be built from that?

Attached: 1493543979949.jpg (590x324, 112K)

It's beautiful, isn't it? reddit is like the establishment GOP; the more they countersignal against us the more they're thrown in the same hole as us

Attached: 1496282658169.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

Yep.
I saw an article on how the shills on facefuck were getting redpilled as fucked, or just ending up blackpilled and ending up doing drugs and shit to COPE with the redpills.
If they come they come, if they come we break them.

Attached: Spurdo_psyops_benis.png (774x809, 586K)

Yeah I saw that too. I'd love to have a job like that where I can just read memes and shitposts all day and get paid for it, but I'd probably have to go to the Bay Area and that is not negotiable (nor affordable)

Attached: 1501369139938.png (908x448, 130K)

You could act like a shit shill that would constantly drop the spaghetti, and then make your real shit posting from home once the job was done for the day.

>we can only monitor the sites in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Swedish and Polish
1488 OБГAЗИ EBPEИTE, PACOBA BOЙHA CEГA!

Attached: 1550428749999.jpg (1419x899, 306K)

but ultimately they have no power to enforce their will.
what these effeminate neoliberals going to do? throw us in camps? send the stasi after us?
i don't think so. without the threat of state violence, their efforts are futile. to wit, when the state is actually frightening, people still refuse to submit. hong kong isn't going down without a fight and the communist chinese are far more threatening than these fucking jews.
the only power they have is fear. if you don't fear them (and there is actually nothing to fear), they lose all power they have over you.
how to kill the western state? stop fearing it.
simple as.

Does that explain all the Hitler/nazi larpering on threads that have nothing to do with natsoc/Hitler that seem strangely out of place and have nothing to absolutely do with the actual thread topic

look at these ugly camel faced kikes. this is the face of the enemy.

physical and psychological wounds heal, philosophical ones don't

They certainly want to escalate the violence, for example: Antifa.
Ultimately they are going to lose and everyone who played their game is at a high risk to get seriously punished.
Things are changing, and in some Countries shit is going to get worse before it gets better, but the dawn will come.

The commie kike cabalites can't sustain their efforts of NWO implementation without massive slush funds taken from foreign aid, organized crime, etc... so as more and more corruption and top level criminals like Epstein get BTFO, you'll see the globohomo cabal lose more and more power.
It will be interesting to watch the cartels get killed by Trump.

Yes. Any post that resembles a Jow Forums caricature is most likely a shill or a troll.
Jow Forums regulars are incredibly self aware. The only reason one would make such a post is if they are trolling.

Kek, nice one.

Attached: Molyneux_Jewish_and_Muslim_supremacism.jpg (1440x2960, 704K)

Jow Forums hasnt been funny in years.

Do they report all "anti-semitic" discussions about banks, currency, government, taxes, energy, healthcare, education, big corporations...?

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK ISD

you just have a stale sense of humor.

right, this was pretty fucking funny desu.

мы cдeлaли этo, мы пoмeшaли им кoнтpoлиpoвaть нaшy peчь

Attached: 13898031d56faf9b617f8626f4b9321bc76af23121b458051faf502a81af531d.jpg (584x579, 86K)

agree for the most part, but every once in awhile a good general needs to be up for curious newfags and summerfags. most don't know about archives

Aye, a complete waste of time and money. They would have a better time focusing on their own strategies, rather than send people here who will begin to agree with us.

i hope they report this

Attached: whew.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Dob keg :DDD :D
Beenils _DD

Attached: Spurdo_HABBENING.jpg (560x560, 38K)

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: B94CE3A9-4B3C-46D9-B146-489A0AE06399.png (600x805, 497K)