When did you grow out of libertarianism?

Attached: oe9hohddjfd31.png (626x300, 48K)

>1 post by this ID

When I saw what limitless freedom did to the future of my country and race.

When I realized corporate power is increasingly more dangerous and effective than state power.

Attached: isihfcawx2d31.png (1920x651, 361K)

How so?

Libertarianism is the only rational ideology, collectivism and tribalism is primitive thinking.

We never had freedom, it was only a degradation of morals and looser laws to avoid self responsibility. A libertarian government wouldn't let Google exist.

Never since I'm not a cuck that wants more powerful men to order me around.

>What is private insurance
The state is now basically what the church used to be.

Which would be the case under libertarianism. i.e the guy who's richer than you.

wheres the lie?

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

What about national communists?

Never gave it up but understand that some form of government must exist. Less is just better than more

Open the borders for multicurtural hordes goy, and give up your job to Pratyush Bobsandvagenazh, he agreed to work for a half of your wage. Oh btw, after a new tax cut I maybe will allow your daughter to be a part of my harem.

Corporations control the primary source of information for 90% of people, they control the employment of everyone outside of the public sector and there are no corporate courts for you to fight back in. You have free speech as a public worker, you can sue your government and get your story out in the non corporate media.

If a corporation wants to destroy your life they can do it far easier than the state.

never.

Problem is, you're all just on different levels of understanding. What system is best depends on so many variables it's kind of insane, nothing other than an advanced AI could determine. And at the same time, all systems are corruptible by greedy humans. Given these two things, thinking about what's best is pretty much pointless. Even if it starts out great, like Capitalism does, it eventually corrodes away because people want more, they always want a little more. And don't be mistaken, wanting more does not just mean you are evil. But it's a lot more difficult for everyone part of something larger to not be evil to those that are not part of it, because it's very easy to write off things that might not seem evil as people just fending for themselves, again especially as part of a group.

And I'm not here to pitch an ideology, and I'm also not trying to say that one system might not be better or worse than others in the short or long terms. Those things are all mostly true. What I am here to say is to take a different approach to the whole thing. Realize that when humans are involved, things will always go south eventually. Why do you think History shows things ending in revolution and war over, and over, and over again? Because things go south, and humans don't have the IQ or care to solve things in "proper" ways. It's just a truth of our species.

So what can you "believe" in? Anything that doesn't involve the trust of a human, something mathematical... like blockchain. Trust-less systems in general.

>haha look how clever I am I called him a nazi!
Why are leftard attempts at humor so retarded?

>x is a nazi
wow, nazis BTFO!!!!

>Corporations control the primary source of information for 90% of people, they control the employment of everyone outside of the public sector and there are no corporate courts for you to fight back in. You have free speech as a public worker, you can sue your government and get your story out in the non corporate media.
>If a corporation wants to destroy your life they can do it far easier than the state.

90%?? Where did you get that estimate from? They don't control all of the employment out side of the public sector? Are you serious right now? Do you even know what a corporation or llc is? You have free speech depending on what country you live in. In the United states you have free speech and it has nothing got to do with the public sector. Once again, are you serious?? You can sue any business or corporation. You're beyond stupid at this stage. When you sue the government it's the tax payers that have to foot the bill. Non coperate media? Once again i don't know what a corporations is. You're probably referring to maintstream media.

So you're telling me that authoritarian regimes are better than corporations that provide services?? You seriously have not got a clue what you are talking.

What the hell are you tagging me and ranting on about. You're talking nonsense. A long paragraph to basically say humans are greedy and forms of government collapses?
And now you want us to be run by AI?

When Ron Paul lost.

I'm saying the only thing worth believing in are mathematically proven trust-less systems. Everything else is just a human attempt at being as good as possible, which always ends in failure. It's fun to think about I guess but, from my experience, the current social mood of humans on this planet is that they do not want help and they're getting tired of things being shit. It's not the time to be trying to figure out a new system. It's time to get ready for the worst.

Attached: 1564494941091.png (810x702, 266K)

That feeling when you know if you were born in late 80sand up you will never be able to use social security or Medicare in your old age because it’s a fucking ponzi scheme

You can't control people by mathematics? That's what leads to people becoming like robots and collective. Social scientists doing all their studies with people in groups but they're missing the most important part. Humans are unquie individuals. Liberty ideologies are the best and makes us more human not robots.

samefag

But you WILL be financially ruined by cancer regardless because the government doesn't pay you shit in the USA

Fuck off commie

/thread

Novel idea: don't pay for the whole town's healthcare and you will have enough money for your own healthcare, and your childrens' too.

>Don't pay taxes
>Get financially ruined because of cancer
>Pay taxes
>Get financially ruined because of cancer
uh