Brit/pol/ - Mossad coalition edition

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

____news___

>Netflix's The Great Hack skewers Cambridge Analytica, but misses the real targets
archive.is/Bl6EA

>SCL – a Very British (sic) Coup
archive.is/rsOXD

youtube.com/watch?v=UPKTl9VQ6Ww

youtube.com/watch?v=CeYue9mVyeo

Attached: 5474574.jpg (576x891, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7301153/Bungling-eco-activists-shut-wrong-companys-HQ-getting-address-wrong.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AvE7Lp1y_O8
twitter.com/ITVWales/status/1156245110843203587
youtube.com/watch?v=gPlpphT7n9s
nhs.uk/Services/clinics/Services/DefaultView.aspx?id=99164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for tim

first for ruining the economy

First for kosh

Attached: 8E910388-1A89-4D9E-820D-AA018B8AEBDD.jpg (828x480, 29K)

imagine coming from reddit to and troll britpol tards about brexit

*spams 50 posts with basic bitch libertarian talking points*

Attached: 1564488214545.jpg (960x960, 135K)

>imagine coming from reddit to and troll britpol tards about brexit

Got this through the door

Attached: hello.png (2144x810, 2.81M)

tldnr

Based

Based

Attached: DDF4D08F-3D71-446D-8D54-6DB9AFB244A9.jpg (738x723, 106K)

shizos should learn something from internet memes, too much rambling garbage

*kicks it out*

Attached: wahhhheeeeeeeyyyykickitoutcheekyinmysistersbedroomgooooooaaaallllll.png (630x354, 309K)

Replace all that text with
>Israel outlawed deployment of 5G in their country

Oops

Attached: 1564420132539.jpg (546x634, 71K)

NI

Tell me i made a funny picture ffs you slags

Attached: Jimis.jpg (1009x361, 151K)

*kicks you in the fucking head*

>shizos should learn something from internet memes
Please think of the consequences before you suggest something like this.

Attached: 1564427368030.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Yes very good m8

I have it saved already lad don't worry

r8 it 5/8, gr8

gonna send timmy ted manifesto but cant be arsed to go to post office and buy the stamps, might do it tommorow

The English race will never recover from the continued humiliation starting in Rotherham and being revealed across the nation.

Just post it in the comments

looks like the building work has been going on since before april, in one of his videos today you can see the building hasn't even got a roof on yet it's just a shell, i reckon timmy's got another 4 months building to put up with lol

Attached: terrorist builders.png (1910x945, 2.74M)

Thanks. I really needed that.

Hopefully he makes a video about it like he usually does when he gets random things in the post.

>Balconies in Britain
cringe

Tell him GCHQ are directing all the harassment campaigns and that it’s legal to react in self defence.

Like I said all companies lobby for what they want. Yeah you're right that the government then makes decisions. But to be butthurt because a foreign company is saying what would be best for their business is nonsensical.

>your policies historically undermined
LIKE I SAID, BRITAIN MADE SHIT CARS. GERMANY AND JAPAN MADE GOOD CARS. THAT'S WHY THE BRITISH CAR INDUSTRY DIED.

>Most of our economy is tertiary industries like banking
Which relies on passporting which we will lose in a no deal Brexit scenario.

>I think we're done here
So you're admitting you have run out of arguments? That's a shame, I thought you might be able to defend your position, but clearly not. Thanks for conceding I guess.

>ad hominen
Which you started and I responded to in kind, but sure, I guess you're too stupid to even realise what you're actually writing at this point.

Also what's with the cartoons? Are you a child or something?

Ah yeah that's how the German car industry became dominant. They stopped other countries from being able to sell cars in Germany. And they just sold to Germans. I've never seen a German car in Britain, because they don't sell them outside of Germany.

No, wait, all of that's wrong.

>Dyson went and fucked off to Asia because Asians still live like shit and could do with a vacuum cleaner.
Dysons are expensive, so I would have thought they're mostly bought by (and most profitable in) western nations, like Britain. I see Dyson hand dryers all the time. Dyson moved manufacturing to Asia for lower costs of manufacturing, mate. Not because they wanted access to the Asian market. Do you think Apple only produces iPhones in China because of its proximity to the Chinese market?

Attached: ab14_grey_2.jpg (700x700, 27K)

fucking retards

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7301153/Bungling-eco-activists-shut-wrong-companys-HQ-getting-address-wrong.html

Attached: 1510110712259.png (708x597, 555K)

Dyson went to Asia because he's going to start building electric cars, and that's where the market will be

His birth certificate is in one of his videos that's how I found the information I posted in the other thread

send Tim a bear

Attached: hero bear.png (330x365, 225K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AvE7Lp1y_O8

Got taken by greys the other night guys. They communicated via thought and told me human beings are containers of something higher so we shouldn't fear death. They said they are angels and demons, and are very spiritual. They are also inter-dimensional and can pass through solid objects. Some were imprisoned in Faraday cages in the US in the 50's to prevent them from escaping area S4. Some died because they have atrophied digestive systems and cannot cope on earth. They absorb nutrients similar to how plants do.

Attached: Zeta_Alien.jpg (193x262, 5K)

Can't, they're dead from lung cancer.

That's the same for both domestic and foreign companies mate.

I'll repeat my earlier words because they are just as relevant here as they were before:

Ah yes of course, international free trade is obviously BAD. That's why China has made so much money from it. That's why the US makes so much money from it, and why they signed up to NAFTA, and why they're seeking to continue their trade partnership with Canada and Mexico. That's why nations are signing new trade deals all the time. That's why Canada and the EU signed a trade deal. That's why Japan and the EU signed a trade deal. That's why the pacific rim nations of TPP (Australia, Canada, NZ, ASEAN, Japan, etc.) decided to continue with the deal (renamed CPTPP) even when Trump, a man who cannot grasp that trade wars are hurting his own nation, theatrically decided to pull out.

Yeah you're totally right. ALL of those countries I mentioned are making free trade deals because it's obviously BAD for them. Definitely.

See attached picture, and then realise that if you're an adult who watches cartoons (especially weird paedophilic ones), then you're a weirdo.

Attached: >anime website.png (772x2344, 813K)

Attached: norf v souf.png (1366x846, 318K)

Hm, maybe it's a factor, but we all know that the lower cost of manufacturing in Asia is why countless companies have moved production there.

zoylent incarnate.

Attached: 1564466025895.jpg (1024x683, 203K)

>And how is that exactly relevant to protecting the British car industry
>how are the factors that led to the success of the german car industry relevant to the success of the british car industry
Gee I wonder.

Ad hominem isn't an argument.

subterranean based and onepilled
if you see them again ask them about my kids

Attached: 1561924310359.png (559x720, 778K)

Haven't you got some prosecco to sip zoyberg?

Attached: 1564441228474.jpg (1536x1024, 347K)

Germany succeeding is irrelevant since we have no obligation to allow them to sell their cars here

I'd like to shut them down and take the galaxy off them today.

>That's the same for both domestic and foreign companies mate.
That just means they're both dependent on the government to operate here what is your point?

>LIKE I SAID, BRITAIN MADE SHIT CARS. GERMANY AND JAPAN MADE GOOD CARS. THAT'S WHY THE BRITISH CAR INDUSTRY DIED.
lol

They didn't mention a hybrid progam, but they were doing genetic testing again

Why do you come here?
When you know it makes things hard for me?
When you know, oh, why do you come?

Attached: timmyobserves.png (623x843, 1.32M)

He'll completely ignore the fact that Japanese manufacturers literally copied Europeans and act as if it wasn't the fact that they used what would be considered in our countries slave labour to flood our markets

that guy is based, we need more like him
corporations are the real threat

5G between towers is literally microwave ovens blasting you, there isn't the fiber backhaul to carry the data so they link towers together using massively high watts

Attached: 1564495742316.jpg (774x1032, 91K)

No one needs a fucking car anyway stop being so fucking lazy you cunttards.

Don't you morons see the damage easy transportation does to us all?

why do you envy me for my ability to drive

was Tolkien tedpilled?

Attached: tolk32.jpg (1022x635, 228K)

>t. greta thunburg arse licker

honestly, fuck you. you cannot succeed in the world if you cannot drive. women will look at you and laugh.

>amazon delivery driver is white
Haven't seen that before.

Why are you posting a picture of a vim meet up?

what does it say ?

Attached: tim (2).png (1210x890, 426K)

i got a parcel from a white amazon guy literally just now, 60 seconds ago

Should be was Ted Tolkien-pilled to be fair lad

appointment for a consultant psychiatrist

I don't need drive like you since I can just levitate instead you pathetic virgin

Why are you reverse image searching random photos?

Lucky.

very cool

but maybe time is just an illusion?

Attached: 1e21cb7320756127396fd61bb8eb2b1a.jpg (744x1183, 154K)

Also, they are not entirely benevolent. It sounds bizarre but one literally wanked me off with a machine shaped like a tube. I was told they devised a treaty in the 40s/50s that they would exchange anti gravity tech for human genetic data. They absorb blood through their skin, which is where satanism derives from. Religion exists because of these things. Cow and human blood, because of genetic similarities. Which is why you see cow mutilations and mass human blood donations. They have practically no digestive system.

saw it on Jow Forums months ago

Imagine levitating like a spastic instead of just teleporting

We should all learn old- Mercian and it will be our language.

Nope.

>Cow and human blood, because of genetic similarities.

Attached: 7BVuacm.gif (357x198, 498K)

why didnt any of you show up at pitmaston???

i find any dialect of old english is fucking hard to learn. i love reading middle english though.

Blah Blah Blah
Yaba yaba Yaba
OP sucks dick
Blah blah blah

SIX MONTHS TO LIVE!

heh

Ah, I think I saved it recently so it's probably just a repost. A lot of them look like consumers of zoy.

Attached: 1564449412057.jpg (664x600, 58K)

Fatty is starting to look worn down by his multi-state BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tour. He has a desperate need to be a liked.
twitter.com/ITVWales/status/1156245110843203587

but you don't even own a watch?

i'm not a scientologist?

thanks appreciated

There are genetic similarities relating to blood and our immune systems I was told. The greys have eliminated all bacterial micro-organisms where they are from, which is why they are so sensitive to the ones on Earth.

nah you're intimidated bcs lewisham is gangland and you're a shut in virgin

I have clocks in my house, on my phone and computer. I am thinking of getting a watch though.

Perhaps settle for proper English pronunciation

You've never even walked the streets of Lewisham.

>I was told

Attached: aiportraits_1563759060.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Bodies are containers for what religion deems a soul. When we die we go to another dimension, outside this universe. This is de ja vu. They told me this. Greys are aliens but they can also go to different dimensions. Nigger.

I know everyone in Lewisham and none of them have ever heard of you you lying freak

Do you have any evidence user isn't in communication with greys?

Attached: fren.jpg (760x429, 31K)

>The greys have eliminated all bacterial micro-organisms where they are from
You stole that from HG Wells
You have NEVER spoken to a grey

You have never met me but I know you well. Follow the signs.

>Dear Timothy,

>A follow up outpatient appointment has been arranged for you to see Dr Sharma (poles out, pakis in), your consultant psychiatrist.
>DATE: Tuesday 20th December 2014/2016?
>Time 09:30am
>VENUE: Haleacre Unit, Amersham Hospital, Amersham - Entrance 1

Judging by: nhs.uk/Services/clinics/Services/DefaultView.aspx?id=99164

Haleacre Unit appears to be the psych ward.

So are Greys souls of the dead or are Greys just like inter-dimensional immigrants

Some people go to Butlins
Timmy goes to the loony bin

Jews? Just don't like em

Attached: greggsoc.png (751x540, 40K)

in in morden hill right now you seething incels

>You stole that from HG Wells
>implying anyone here reads

Attached: woman-reading-eating-leaf.jpg (500x334, 29K)