Ride the tiger

Young Swedish woman denied bus ride for being “not properly dressed”

Swedish woman Amanda, 19, boarded the local public bus in Skåne and registered her bus card when the driver suddenly called her back, saying he wanted to have a word with her. “You cannot walk dressed like that on our buses. It is a policy of ours, you show too much skin”, the driver said and rejected her from the bus.

Amanda shared the story at her Facebook, stating her fury.

“It not a provocative outfit. Besides, it was extremely hot outside, 27 degrees”, Amanda writes and posts a picture of herself showing the clothes she wore that day.

“He starts to talk about a policy at the bus company that does not in exist and I keep on questioning him and he responds that I cannot come along unless I get dressed. I’m FURIOUS. I walk off the bus because even if I wanted to stay in pure protest, I was so angry I just wanted to scream and cry. I question what “f** sexist bullshit” this is and got off”, Amanda writes, adding that she never has felt that humiliated before and that it would happen in a public environment aboard a bus made her furious.

National top story
Amanda turned to the bus company, Skånetrafiken, with her complaints. Now, the driver’s treatment of her has become a national top story and many social media users are making fun of islamist dress codes in Sweden.

samnytt.se/amanda-fick-inte-aka-buss-i-malmo-hon-var-for-lattkladd/

Attached: EApe9sQXoAAWG66.jpg large.jpg (1024x585, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOL-LJ22Kuw
sydsvenskan.se/2019-07-29/bussforaren-hade-inga-religiosa-motiv
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=https://samnytt.se/samhallsnytt-granskar-skola-i-sarskilt-utsatt-omrade-vapengommor-narkotika-och-sextrakasserier/&xid=17259,15700002,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262,15700265&usg=ALkJrhhCM_WDNmmUmkiEnA8a8Bcd6id61A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have her boobs cut off for not dressing correctly.
Should have her "niggerfied" ass ripped off with red hot iron.
FUCK DEGENERACY!

>Young Swedish woman denied bus ride for being “not properly dressed”

I mean are you suprised? she has no sense of fashion, wtf is that? a cougar dress?! jezzus christ

Shes dressed far too provocatively to be on public transportation.

> Tfw when you and you wife are late 20s, have 3 kids and still look younger than her.

my god what is going on in her face

Based bus driver

Muslims are simply mentally healthy.

>19

bitch look 39

The whore should be stoned. Inshallah my Swedish brothers.

I’m 30 and look younger than her

that dress isn't really complimenting her looks
makes her look 40 when she could be looking 30

probably a mudslim driver making shit up

Clownworld

she's fat, that's why it looks so weird.

>extremely hot outside

27 degrees, kek

If islam has won in sweden prove it with force or leave the country shitskins

>he put it in the name

thot patrolled

Wtf is that

Attached: 1556151163304.png (1000x808, 404K)

Based bus driver cover up you fat pig

OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ohhhh.png (486x211, 7K)

Based af. WTF I love Swedecucks nau

>meme flag
LOL how many more threads you fucking kike shit? HIDDEN

This still will not stop women from voting for immigration and multiculture.

You wanted muslims and you got them now.

wow it's almost as if different people are accustomed to different climates, if it were cold you'd be the one bitching

That’s a nice September day.

>it’s extremely hot outside
>wears longsleeve shirt but must expose her chest to stay cool

This. They'll blame it on the white man yet again. WHY DID GOD MAKE THESE HOLES SO FUCKING DUMB.

Attached: 1507162640537.gif (500x715, 518K)

The lifestyle of a childless women. Despite kike propaganda saying otherwise, mothers always look more youthful and vivacious than their childless counterparts, especially as years of drinking and whoring pile up on the budding spinster. I'm sure people will come out of the woodworks and disagree with me with some assumption about motherhood taught to them by talmudvision but it's true, every childless woman in her 30s looks more haggard and lifeless than a mother in her 30s

Attached: 1541984452425.jpg (400x612, 65K)

It's Sweden not Arizona. That is very hot here.

C'mpn guys - you would sperg all over that...

>she's fat, that's why it looks so weird.
she also have sami/lapp traits

80s is pretty fucking hot for someone who is uses to 40s and 50s She probably wears that with a jacket in the winter.

Based Sweden, thots patrolled, we have standards.

It's almost like weather is relative.

Based

Women are fertile for only 20 years of their entire life, and the Talmudvision wants them to blow it all on booze, random free fucks, birth control, and abortions.

19? she looks 30

this, mutts will hate but that's life.

This is what she wore btw before the Sharia police intervened.

So the bus driver was a Muslim

>if it were cold, you'd be the one bitching
The average low temperature in my state in January is -13c with dips going as low as -50c. The summers can get as high as 40-43c. Once again a European knows nothing about the United States and its varied climates and gets upset when someone laughs at another European (not even them) and their softness when it comes to high temperatures.

Bet she’s not ashamed when she’s swallowing cum loads from complete strangers while they film her

Other seethers, see

Attached: minnesota.jpg (750x884, 88K)

of course. If you are not muslim fuck you! it's a supremacist ideology.

fuck webp

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-184756_Samsung Internet.jpg (807x1430, 448K)

I remember when I was maybe 13 years old or something, I was riding the subway and there was a blonde girl wearing a thin white blouse with nothing underneath, and you could obviously see her nipples. It was pretty based.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOL-LJ22Kuw

My mother had 3 kids (all male) and still looks 20 years younger than her childless friends

sydsvenskan.se/2019-07-29/bussforaren-hade-inga-religiosa-motiv

Busschefen: Föraren hade inga religiösa motiv

>Busschief: The driver had no religious motives
>The bus driver who denied Amanda Hanson to travel the bus is currently suspended from driving
>He is regretful but has absolutely not had any religious or other political motives, says David Erixon, press manager at Nobina, who runs busses through contract for Skånetrafikken
>Kenan Habul

Suuure.....

How many guitars does one need?

Its legal for woman to be topless in public in New york

>it's not a provocative out fit she stated
I loathe modern women but, ESPECIALLY euro whores.

Those fucking side articles man. What the fuck are the Swedes doing about this? Nothing?

Article translated about schools suffering multiple homicides caused by immigrants.
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=sv&sp=nmt4&u=https://samnytt.se/samhallsnytt-granskar-skola-i-sarskilt-utsatt-omrade-vapengommor-narkotika-och-sextrakasserier/&xid=17259,15700002,15700021,15700186,15700190,15700256,15700259,15700262,15700265&usg=ALkJrhhCM_WDNmmUmkiEnA8a8Bcd6id61A
>Högaholmsskolan is located in the middle of Lindängen in Malmö, which is classified as one of four particularly vulnerable areas in Skåne by the police. Translated from the language of the authorities, this means an area where the rule of law no longer exists or has great difficulties in reaching the inhabitants. The place of law enforcement agencies has been taken up by parallel power structures - criminal gangs, ethnic clans and religious leaders. What unites almost all particularly vulnerable areas is that there are very few ethnic Swedes living in them.

>For the current academic year, the school has 247 pupils from grades 1 to 6 - usually up to the age of 13. What is typical of the school located in a particularly vulnerable area is that the school's demographics reflect the population of the area: almost all school pupils have immigrant backgrounds. According to a source who now works at another school in Malmö, but has a good insight into the activities of the Högaholmsskolen, the most popular language in mother tongue education is Arabic. Several times over the years, the school was exposed to homicides.

Dumb slut, you just don't dress like that in a muslim neighbourhood, it's asking for trouble.

samnytt is"alt media". You'd never read about what's actually happening in Sweden in normie bluepilled MSM. Thank god for independent Media.

that site and also friatider.se lists all these cases, which regular news tried to bury actually.

our news hardly report it anymore.. because it's basically
>in sweden someone drove over a pothole last night
it's tragic...

It's possible religion had nothing to do with it. It's pretty normal for some asshole to make up rules and demand other people follow the, just watch any public freak out video.

> reee shitskins, stop preventing our women from dressing up as whores.

Hahahaa, wh*tes are pathethic. kill yourselfes.

>tried
tries

All these faggots here supporting the sharia compliant bus drive. The state of /pol

looks like hoe

Attached: D3FdEGZXgAEsFSP.jpg (800x800, 105K)

A nice winter heat where I live

>extremely hot
>80°

Attached: good_one_my_dude.jpg (373x550, 33K)

Attached: manbaby.jpg (300x259, 34K)

All of them.

She’s a whore. I wanna put a little American cream inside her presumably rank little Swedish pussy and then lay a big fat turd on her landing strip while I flick her clit.

Absolutely disgusting. Why are Swedes so racist? The government needs to make ethnic Swedes go to those schools so that they can fully assimilate. Since men and boys are naturally violent and violence is the problem, they should bus in exclusively ethnic Swedish girls to fix these troubled schools.

Attached: horrified deadpool.jpg (427x427, 19K)

There are no women on this site

>Shits on kike for having meme flag
>Has Meme flag

Show flag you shill

I was juat going to say wouldn't it have been funny if it wasnt a Muslim and just a gay guy mocking her style?

"You cant board the bus. Not in that. Girrrrl go get dressed right"

>Jow Forums - Sharia general

I bet this retard doesn’t know the difference between celsius and farenheit.

Weather isn't relative. Our comfort level in response to it is.

It was the right decision, who fucking wears leopard print, only menopausals wear it as they try to climb back over the wall.

You’re fucking retarded.

fuck off, we cover our genitals for a reason. dumb bitches tits were hanging out. they do it to manipulate, they know it's distracting, narcissist whores.

Blessed is the fruit

Good. Go home and put some clothes on Whore!

this is obviously just her side of the story. its too ridic to even be true.

>27 degrees
Fuck me that's cold not hot.

Nigger women have the highest rate of stds. I agree with based bus driver but lets not pretend that le negress is the pinnacle of womanly virtue. I dont know about arab girls. With all that burlap I dony even know if its a girl. Probably nervewracking for the guy leading up to the wedding night.

>19
Oh no no no!!!!
You know he smelled the nigger and arab cum in her

WeLcOmE tO dIvErSiTy!!!

YoU vOtEd FoR tHiS StUpId WaMeN!!!

lol jesus christ what a subhuman
>islamist dress codes in Sweden
Is this waking people up or they just wanted to take a moment to laugh at themselves?

fixed that picture

Attached: coolwineaunt.png (439x604, 460K)

I agree with the towel heads on this one

Western culture has always had women dressing scantily.
we even invented the corset just to make tits more prominent.
you retarded doublenigger

Attached: dirndl.jpg (1022x1600, 234K)

Oh that top is from H&M

My girlfriend has the same one

Trashy yes but I like it

What do you think happens when you let islam take over your country

Oktoberfest is mostly for drinking + adults. women rarely if ever walk down the street like that. also we need to go back to Victorian style. they knew walking around triggering your monkey brain is jeuvenile animal behavior.

>Amanda writes, adding that she never has felt that humiliated before and that it would happen in a public environment aboard a bus made her furious.

What a spoiled Cunt

>many social media users are making fun of islamist dress codes in Sweden
well we can't have that! get all their usernames and posts, and send them all to jail for life (4 years at a time).

sweden is muslim, and all must respect that

Attached: Swedish PM Wears Hijab For Iran.jpg (1908x1146, 266K)

Kek

women are stupid.
>lets tits hang out because narcissism
>call them on it
>omg how humiliating

These dresses are traditionally without Dekolleté.

i think you want to have sex with her

This is probably code that she is a wanton slut. 10/10 chances shes taken a paki load on her face. If she didnt feel shame then it surprises me that she can feel it at all let alone in this situation

pure bullshit.

it is my beleif that naturism and 'showing some skin' in the sumertime evolved in the northern climes, because we must maximize our vitamin D. Is therefore a evolutionary thing, and a societal right for our girls to wear hotpants.