When will they release ASAP basedgro?

He has many concerts planned across Europe and North America this August
songkick.com/artists/4610868-asap-rocky

Attached: d8yo081-5ac1a295-0315-4636-aa53-6f3b54c01140.jpg (532x532, 98K)

He's probably getting a 1 month jail sentence along with a 140k SEK fine, so he'll be released right after the trial. It would be too much of an embarrassment for the Swedish legal system if he's freed, and it would cost them millions in compensation.

It's kind of a slap in the face of Swedish taxpayers. If an average Swede is assaulted on the street there's no way you're ever going to get any justice, no matter the amount of video evidence or witnesses. After reporting it to the police, it would be dismissed due to "lack of evidence" after a month. Now they have a 500+ page FUP to bring justice to this criminal Afghan who shouldn't even have been in the country.

>If an average Swede is assaulted on the street
so you admit the dude who got assaulted is an 'average swede'
got it.
where's LatsBrah when you need him

Hopefully you guys keep him. 13% of our population are niggers.

What happened to the Afghan he got into a fight with?

As much as niggers belong in cages, he's an American nigger. Fuck all if Sweden gonna keep our property.

Swedish taxpayers will have to pay his for jail time if he's sentenced.
Swedish taxpayers will have to compensate him for his lost earnings during his detention if he's freed.
Either way Swedish taxpayers lose, as always.

*Swedish taxpayers will have to pay for his jail time if he's sentenced.

Remember when rappers used to surround themselves with black girls?

Pictures like this always make me sad, i can't help but think that these girls all had a father who put allot of efforts to raise them.

Attached: fkmshitup.jpg (218x232, 6K)

The niggers are the biggest race traitors of them all.

Not that much effort if that's where they ended up

white men are the biggest race mixer. fuck em. they deserve this shit.

>so you admit the dude who got assaulted is an 'average swede'
No, I didn't. Lay off the dope, leaf.

Stop paying taxes and go on welfare then.

>Lay off the dope
>Day of the rope
I feel a poem coming on, but it may need some time yet.

He's not going to stick around. If he does get a jail sentence, it will be 1 month, 3 months at most. With the time already served, he'll be out by the time the trial is over on Friday, or in a few weeks at most. I'd wager he'll be leaving Sweden soon after that.

Trump sent a Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs to Sweden for ASAP.

Trump has spoken to our prime minister twice on ASAP, he still doesn't understand that he as a minister is not allowed to interfere with the judicial system.

Story here for all the negroes with reading disabilities.

Attached: avo2P0Z_700bwp.png (700x2700, 635K)

Nice story hans, guess its kosher to just let afghani shitskins beat you up in germany too.

Yeah, but he wasn't doing that.

Remember the story when Micheal Brown "had his hands up"? Wasn't true either. Thank god in Stockholm there were plenty of witnesses that arent black and thus don't lie when they open their mouths.

You mean like the video where the Swede walks up and assaults the nigger? Its pretty clear cut self defense, EU cucks worshipping ahmeds dick so hard they cant even see the obvious.