GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

America is beyond saving, why shouldnt we go to Europe and save our dying homeland.

Attached: prague-820080.jpg (590x350, 61K)

Fuck europe. Let it burn.

What is the least diverse country in the world?

If by saying 'save' you have in mind deploying 160 divisions for 4 years to ethnically cleanse entire Europe from Faroe Islands to Cyprus then your are welcome to.

your memeflag post smells like unwashed jewish ass.

Attached: 4fe0d77ec05934d26f2d7890643dcd0c.png (726x990, 887K)

fuck off away from europe you fifty mutt

unironically probably north korea

Good idea, bring your guns too please

Europe is already overpopulated as is, our ancestors fought for America and I won't let them down, all we can do is protect this new land now, no return back.

Attached: source.gif (500x225, 502K)

Apparently it's papua new guinea.

Also you know I meant a white country

Attached: GoBack.png (975x953, 932K)

im talking more about european immigration to europe

White man needs to spread his seed far and wide. If anything whites should be migrating to africa and having 8 kid+ families and starting their own cities.

t. Memefag

im not a mutt, alot of americans are though but they arent intelligent enough to want to return to europe

dont care about france only slavs are true europeans now
this

no amount of immigration can help where niggers and muslims have 3-5 children where hwytebreads have 1.43.

Attached: bb7e89f4cdeafd41808a962e2bc81809 (1).jpg (466x640, 80K)

Fuck off from here. You are not european anymore. You are mixed mutts with no right to the land in europe. You have skewed looks on what white is, on nationality, and are the root of the problems in the west.

Because Europeans don’t want us. Our ancestors left Europe because it was cramped with little economic opportunity. Why should we leave OUR homelands here in the US just to attempt to save a people that are willingly voting themselves into extinction?

Only if you fuckers assimilate to our culture and learn our language.
If you can't do any of these you're not welcome either.

Eat a fucking nigger cock you coward, this country was founded and built by people who would wipe their ass with you. What a punk traitorous smarmy jew b8ing faggot you are.

>8/8

Join the French Foreign Legion and subvert it, American whites will have a whole branch of French army under their control.

Attached: 129942714.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Case and point right here
My last name is as Swedish as his is, and yet it’s understood I’m definitely not a Swede. Sweden would rather have Somalians and Syrians in their countries, than ever let the descendant of a Swede come live there

I believe you. There are a few sane americans on this board.

stay away mutts

You are welcome then.

Pitcairn Island, 50 people live on it and they're all British settlers.

Attached: pitcairn-island-view-of-adamstown-gannets-ridge-lg.jpg (480x360, 54K)

only most americans are mutts, there are still some that arent

>As if, you spoon toting pussy.

Attached: intellimouse_explorer2.jpg (1600x1200, 324K)

How far back? We all came out of Africa afterall, and we all know there's no way niggers built anything of value there.
So i'm thinking Africa is rightfully ours and that we should return there then kick the chimps outs.

lets all go to africa, since thats where the human race started (nigs are not them tho)

they're also pedos

Im not coming to Sweden until your entire government is voted out of power, and to be honest I don’t see that happening, not with the death grip the females in your country have on the political system

papa new guinea is the MOST diverse

I'd place my bets in Tristan da Cunha, they are literally inbreds

good idea. Americans of European descent and South Africans should move to Europe.
North korea

That means I have to move to Sweden since that’s my largest ethnicity

Just move to Minnesota
It’s the same thing

If you think Europe is beyond saving, let me introduce you to the UK

Fuck, I meant America*

Fuck off we're full

would you rather a white family coming or an african family coming

we left for a reason

This.

yeah we were starving and poor, now we arent and its time to go back

Japan. They are considered white now

None.

If you make at least 2 brown families disappear then you can come

okay ill just have like 20 kids

The US is demographically lost,come to Europe

My family has been here for too long. It is extremely difficult to immigrate if you aren't from the third world.

Why should me or my family go back to some eastern european shit hole or the shit hole scandinavia, all we have to do is fight for the America we were all promised and briefly had before the elites took over

>GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM
Fuck I guess I'll have to move back to Alabama just because the Faggot OP said to.