New StoneToss

Does this reveal him as an incel?

Attached: 67324078_2673390779434960_4590339270757056512_n.png (1500x500, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18399826
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi sweden. "Does this "reveal" him as an inceL"???? Buddy show face. send some pics and you know what? get a job bozo ass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Hes getting repetetive

I've met chicks who would find that agreeable.
they're few and far between though

OK I'm so tired of this shit. She's not an ephebophile. She did not have sex with him. And she didn't want to. She was just teasing him at times. When she slept with him it wasn't sexual. And when she kissed him it was because he needed the motivation and she was literally dying and he probably was going to die too unless he GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI. OMG HOW MANY DIFFERENT WAYS DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD TO GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT.

Attached: 1530163095063.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

Misato did nothing wrong.

Attached: __katsuragi_misato_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_hankuri__e00856eac7c9b17e0669812e4fc404d9.jpg (433x650, 49K)

Doesn't this comic imply most people complaining about finding a chick are actually maladjusted and lack tact?

Also a lot of times she was drunk that's why it looked like it went a bit far.

Attached: VeQ2v8O.jpg (740x400, 187K)

He's been making fun of you autists to your faces for years, and you just now realized it?

No it reveals him as a someone with a sense of humor
Even if that was true he’s still 20 times better than every left wing political cartoonist

>it’s okay because she was drunk
It was rape, user. She raped Shinji.

But getting in the robot was the wrong choice because it triggered 3rd impact

Yeah like when he made this comic. Piss off brainlet

Attached: 4C227EB5-03BD-4160-9AC7-8B4139471579.png (1500x500, 78K)

Salty? Salty.

Give one example of how stonetoss made fun of Jow Forums

Nothing wrong with fugging lolis

Tracy R. Twyman dead after researching Elsagate-related content with Isaac Kappy
fsdf

M Rasheed > StoneToss

Literally just clicked random, bud.

Attached: donald-trump-and-no-wall-comic.png (1500x500, 84K)

PLAY TF2

>Shinji got raped but he's still a virgin.
Truly the worst fate.
It triggered one variant of the third impact. It was going to happen anyway.

Attached: 164833.jpg (1280x1024, 619K)

>thinking /ptg/ is Jow Forums

kek

oh fuck off, you slurp Trump's cum like candy

imaging being this butt hurt

>Hes shitty but still good because he panders to me

OK I just found that in my Misato pics. What the fuck did she mean by this?

Attached: 1527391711326.jpg (647x691, 134K)

Attached: Misato_Shinji_chairpingas.jpg (471x199, 41K)

Dang sorry you got btfo.

Attached: C80B4003-4C94-441D-8D4C-883F0217E996.png (1500x500, 74K)

Half the people here aren't even Amerifats..

Kek stay mad

Attached: 9AFB54EF-E3DA-4F77-B9DD-A0C31FAC8668.png (1500x500, 35K)

dis comic very guud

I am. This place is permanently infested with t_d and it sucks.

How can you not tell what satire is, having been here?

How in the fuck do people still not understand Evangelion

Attached: Wv5ENp1_d.jpg (640x360, 11K)

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Then fuck off back to r/politics/ or tumblr, commie.

Yikes! That dude needs to have sex.

Are you illiterate? He is being satirical to MAKE FUN OF YOU. Fuck.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

She'll end up having sex with him anyway cuz he's probably cute and definitely doesn't have any STDS. And if she's a feminist she probably has a fetish for "deflowering" men.

Attached: 74b.jpg (600x693, 45K)

Saying incel reveals you as a dormant tranny

Shhhh it's the women's fault for not liking the incel who is going off about why he should be able to fuck teens

Attached: Misato and Shinji kiss EoE.jpg (480x360, 11K)

isn't it stablished that anime causes trannies?

Because its overrated trash that normies watch.

Stonetoss knows /ptg/ doesn't represent Jow Forums, you retard. Only disingenuous leftists and kikes and niggers say that because it's one of the only angles of attack you have against our hatefacts like 13/50.

You seem to have mistaken Jow Forums with the Donald. But that’s alright my reddit friendo if you just return there you won’t make these kinda errors anymore.

Stonetoss will actually do self-deprecating humor where he makes fun of himself or is bantzing his bros on his own side. This is something virtually impossible to understand for the Leftoid mind and is at the root of why the Left can't meme.

Attached: optics.jpg (606x590, 85K)

I think the real question is, how comes Misato's behavior would be considered disgusting for 3D women but it's OK when 2D women do it?

Attached: captain_misato_katsuragi_10_by_shelle_chii-d5uajmo.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

Wheres the joke?

"I am a pathetic virgin who cant talk to girls and draws shitty comics to appease nazis for a living"? Yes your life is a joke, comedy gold.

2d women don't have std's

only the kind fags watch
I swear I've been watching animu for more than 20 years and somehow have managed to avoid some of the absolute weeb tier shit some of you guys watch.

I think the gag is that libertarians are incels, or at least the ones who are extremely (((liberal))) on age of consent laws.

It was an emergency situation, she had to do it to get Shinji to move his ass. Nothing wrong with Misato. Ritsuko was the true slut.

3deep5u

Also, Asuka is best girl

Attached: HappyAsuka.png (1109x960, 1.53M)

I know of a RL married chick that LOVES to occasionally get piss drunk and have sex. She does three-somes with her husband and friends. Their trust in each other seems pretty solid, but they're both borderline suicidal for their own reasons. Kinda messed up to think about. Glad I turned down the offer to join.

Misato will be forever the best girl and there is nothing you can do to change that.

So anyone got the real version? This waterless edit is crummy.

Attached: 1564185809068m.jpg (1024x788, 132K)

>pic
This but unironically

lmao
holy crap I love waterposting

>BE YOURSELF written in fag rainbow colors
>skank in night club
>destroys her with logic
this guy fucks

As far as normalfags are concerned girls cant be pedophiles. Got molested by an ugly bitch in kindergarden, told people- nobody cared

watch striker, retard
watch fuentes, retard
the only people who like trump have either been in stasis for the past 3 years or only consume jewish news

Please do better, sour grapes. Can't wait to see your content!

I don't get it

For those of you who have been out there and dated IRL, any of you remember the MBTI scores of your previous girlfriends/wives?

INFPs somehow swarm to me like moths to a flame. No idea why I meet so many of them. Each are suffering to be with-- jokes about the differences between guys and girls aside--- they're black holes in terms of having to entertain them. Came across the encyclopedia dramatica article after discovering this and had a huge laugh. Someone described them as 300% of the population. Wondering if that's another user in my shoes.

Attached: MBTI quickchart.jpg (3042x2242, 794K)

I'm an INFP no bully

Are you a guy or a girl? Also, do you find yourself :
[seeking someone to entertain you]
or
[seeking someone to entertain]?

Guy

> [seeking someone to entertain]?

Fits me more

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch some crummy pokemon creatures.

Okay, you're fine then.

water posting

Attached: 1564164951663.png (540x400, 221K)

he covered a topic for the 3rd time while a left winger covered the only topic they have for the 1000 time. Yes, We know that "orange man bad", you already made 999 cartoons about it!

The primary complaint is that men are lied to about what is desirable to women. Yes yes the virgin in the comic is an autistic, but what he's told is to 'be himself'. Working out is 'toxic masculinity', learning how to be leave and charasmatic is 'creepy, exploitive and rapey' like that case where the woman claimed she was raped because the man called her pretty before she consented to sex.

Men are lied to is the complaint of 'be yourself. Only on Mongolian goat herding forums do you hear, 'be fit, be handsome, be rich, be high status'.

Yes. Dating is an actual skill that can be practiced and learned, not something you're born with.

I think this one was just supposed to be funny

strawpoll.me/18399826

Let's settle this. I see countless debates on this topic.
Let us see what the true religion of Jow Forums is.

Attached: 1514503135310.jpg (573x557, 51K)

Rei triggered it by fusing with Lilith on her own

It says that they are given shitty/malicious advice and later blamed when it doesn't work

This. Jesus Christ these fags are looking way too much into it kek

>INFPs somehow swarm to me like moths to a flame.
what type are you?

ENTJ

>when you don't have an actual argument so you make a claim and back it up with scriptdigits faggotry
and of course the rest of your posts reveals your maturity and age too. In the end you're going to be held to account for manipulating data for the purposes of making your words seem more credible. All of you will.

male or female? i'm an INFP male and want you to entertain me by telling me what you think of INFPs

I'll tell you all about them while you're sucking my cock

Attached: 200-rface.jpg (200x200, 43K)

You know what to do

Attached: you know what to do.png (1500x500, 153K)

even a male ENTJ viewpoint would be useful. come on bro, help a poor INFP out. or are you too busy commanding?

I think the point is that being told to be yourself is terrible advice to autists. You should probably tell people to not be themselves and hide their power level until you get them to like the fake you.

It reveals the oposite

>solid shit
>diarrhea

True anons prefer Shinji, Asuka and Misato threesome

Nice Chad impression. Poor taste in Evangelion girls.
Rei > All
Asukafags can fuck themselves.

stay mad

Attached: 1561223587295.jpg (560x577, 35K)

Well done hue

I tried.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (1500x500, 161K)

i mean if he spends his time making racism comix then yes, he's probably not having a lot of unpaid consensual sex

this

WHAT SENSE OF HUMOR TELL ME MOTHERFUCKER
WHAT IS THE JOKE
WHAT IS IT YOU STUPID FUCKING CANADIAN CUNT WHAT IS THE JOKE TELL ME YOU CUNT
WHAT KIND OF STUPID HUMOR DO YOU NEED TO HAVE TO FIND THIS SHIT FUNNY? I GUESS I AM A FUCKING RETARD THEN BECAUSE I CANNOT COMPREHEND SUCH HIGH IQ HUMOR YOU CANADIAN ASSHOLE

Attached: 1564517875412.png (1500x500, 438K)

INFP master race here.

Tested everywhere and consistently got that, even when large swaths of time passed.

damn, has this artist taken the woke pill=

Pretty sure Shinji is asexual anyway. You don't see any boner when a naked Rei falls on top of him when getting out of the shower.

Attached: wimp.jpg.jpg (225x225, 6K)

INTJ, bully me