How do atheists and pagang cope with the fact that St. Paul's actual body is buried in Rome?

How do atheists and pagang cope with the fact that St. Paul's actual body is buried in Rome?
google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/bones-confirmed-as-st-pauls-remains-1723751.html?amp
How do they cope with the fact that Noah Ark is a real thing and has been discovered long ago?
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/weird/871000/Noah-s-Ark-found-Mount-Ararat-Turkey/amp

Attached: images (60).jpg (384x799, 49K)

>How do atheists and pagang cope with the fact that St. Paul's actual body is buried in Rome?
Why would anyone care about that?
>How do they cope with the fact that Noah Ark is a real thing and has been discovered long ago?
Even if it was, so what? It doesn't mean that a god exists.

>Why would anyone care about that?
Gives legitimacy to the Bible. Confirms Christian works that talk about Paul. Confirms that apostles existed, as St. Peter's remains are also in Rome, and if the apostles existed then they had to be appointed by Someone.
>Even if it was, so what? It doesn't mean that a god exists.
Once again, gives a lot of credibility for the Bible, especially since its resting place coincides with the one mentioned in the Bible. It does prove a god exists, because it confirms the whole story of Noah building a massive ark under the command of God in preparation for a soon to come flood which God warned him about.

I printed a picture of your post then ejaculated on it

>Gives legitimacy to the Bible.
Not in any relevant way.
>It does prove a god exists, because it confirms the whole story of Noah building a massive ark under the command of God in preparation for a soon to come flood which God warned him about.
kek, no it doesn't. It would just mean that someone built an ark.

Yeah it's unfortunate that Rome went from this to being a tomb to dead jews like Saul.

Attached: 1557111801232.jpg (1900x1200, 210K)

Skepticism makes you hard eh?

>someone built an ark
Yeah and it's just a (((coincidence))) that it's in the same location as the Bible describes it to be, just a (((coincidence))) that the dimensions are the same as described in the Bible. Tell me what you think an ark would be doing in the middle of Turkey with no water to be seen for miles around it.
>not in any relevant way
Untrue, like I said it supports the apostles' existence, and the apostles had to be appointed by Someone.

Why would you quote express.co.uk... Tabloid ftw!

>Tell me what you think an ark would be doing in the middle of Turkey with no water to be seen for miles around it.
You tell me how it proves that a god came down and ordered it to be built before flooding the world.
>the apostles had to be appointed by Someone.
No, they just had to follow some dude around in the desert.

>You tell me how it proves that a god came down and ordered it to be built before flooding the world.
Already told you in my earlier posts why.
>No, they just had to follow some dude around in the desert.
What did you mean by this?

>Already told you in my earlier posts why.
You didn't though. You basically just said "because".
>What did you mean by this?
To be an apostle of Jesus, all you had to do was follow Jesus around. There's nothing mystical involved.

Atheists are just dumb monkey cum by their own admission.

>You didn't though. You basically just said "because".
Read again. Dimensions and resting place matches as described in the Bible. Explain why there is an ark in the middle of Turkey and no water to be seen for miles.
>To be an apostle of Jesus, all you had to do was follow Jesus around. There's nothing mystical involved.
Not true. There were only 12 apostles, which were personally chosen by Jesus.

>Dimensions and resting place matches as described in the Bible.
So what? How does that prove that there is a god?
>There were only 12 apostles, which were personally chosen by Jesus.
So what? Anyone can choose people to follow them around.

>So what? How does that prove that there is a god?
Nigger, use your brain. First, the Bible account of the ark is accurate. Second, the ark rests in area with no water to be seen for miles. The ark could not have magically teleported there from the sea, the Bible claims that once the flood was over, the ark came to rest in Mt. Ararat, which would explain why the ark is sitting in dry land, and so far the Bible seems credible. All this points to the flood being a real thing (other proofs for this as well) and the ark being made for the flood. Whoever made the ark would have no knowledge of a massive flood unless they were warned by a certain Someone and they would have no reason to make this ark unless they knew a flood was coming.
>So what? Anyone can choose people to follow them around.
This proves that Jesus was a real person, as it was he who appointed them. This also proves that the apostles were real people (at the very least Peter and Paul confirmed) . Now tell me, why did these apostles allow themselves to be martyred and tortured if the resurrection of Jesus did not happen?

So in other words, you can't show how the ark proves that a god exists.
>why did the apostles die for their beliefs
Gee whiz, it's not like people suffer and die for false beliefs all the time or anything.

How do they cope with this?

Attached: Europe.png (1184x804, 1.04M)

>ignores entire post
>shuts ears and says nanannanana i can't hear u
It's all so tiresome. And yeah people die for false beliefs, but the apostles saw Jesus' resurrection with their own eyes, and they do claim this. If they lied then it would make no sense for them to willingly be martyred and persecuted if they knew it was all a lie.

Your post is just "I don't know how this happened without God, therefore God.". It's a classic theistic argument, but it's still invalid.
P.S. You don't need to lie to be wrong.

What's up with these google amp links lately?

prove the ark was made before the book and not t'other way round

why did jesus die on a fuckin cross if he wasnt really god

I realize we could argue forever, so I want to ask why you think there is an ark identical to the Biblical ark in the middle of Turkey with no water to be seen anywhere. I also ask you to give proof as to why you think what you think about it.

I'm phoneposting, maybe that's why.
Learn what is hypostatic union.

I don't think anything about it. There isn't enough information to draw any conclusions, and that's even assuming that it really does exist.

>Book which claims to be partly history is correct about at least some historical facts.
>this proves everything in the book, especially that the world is flat, 6000 years old, and that Jesus will/did return before all of his apostles died.

>taking genesis literally

Attached: keitt.png (353x296, 41K)

>taking God literally
Ayy lmao

phone posters