What's next? Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?

What's next? Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?

Attached: transdg.png (721x737, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=NcjJwha_CMk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its so far fucked

Ideally. That's what literally has yk happen to have any hope of waking up the normies. Its gonna honestly be hilarious though when genetic women are in the bottom of every form of competition on the planet though in the name of equality that they wanted so badly.

it's a situation that requires no intervention on our part

Good, lets put an end to women's sports.

I'm sick of them and this "anything you can do we can do better" bullshit.

Shadenfreude! Get some hot shadenfreude! Shadenfreude here!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=NcjJwha_CMk

Maybe that's what it will take to end this stupid debate on whether or not gender is a choice.

Accelerate it.
Turn the Olympic into men events and tranny event. Maybe then the women will realise their wrongs.

Women's Dick Measuring

Laurel?
all I can hear is Yanny the Tranny

women as second class citizens is the inevitable result of feminism. ironic.

how is this even a thing, how did it happen that biological males can compete with women by taking some hormones

I want to see male vs. female MMA

Join their sport and beat the shit out of them.

Until professional birth giving becomes a sport.

>2020 globohomolympics

I know nobody wants to hear this but it's really up to the men to step in on this one to police their own. The women are just going to be bullied out of everything because the "feminists" who are supposed to be out there advocating for them are pushing this bullshit.

people who have ever had significant serum testosterone should be barred from women's sports

Demand equal right for trans women.

But that's every single Russian female athlete

good

Why do you have to be transgender to compete in women's sports? What if I just like playing with women, is that not okay?

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

The progressive side of me wants this for the advancement of womynkind, but the misogynist in me just wants to see bitches get their big mouths bashed in.

>What's next? Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?
Sooner or later, if they don't change their rules, yes.
It will be funny to watch the infighting. Evolution is simply stronger then feminism.

Based. It's problematic that you have to be transgender though, what if you identify as a woman but don't want to take any hormones or have any procedures?

don't worry, they are fighting for that, will be full clown by 2024 olympics

Those elbows look soft and not locked out, all reds from me, dog.

Trannies already separated feminists who don't agree with them into TERFs. They are absolutely unwilling to hear any debate or entertain any possibility that they can't cheat at sports.

The debate should have started when it was let into the women's league in the first place

No. This is the ultimate way to put women in their place: by showing that men make better women than women.

Yeah xir’s not even standing too

>Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?

Of fucking course. Do you think European football teams were ever meant to consist of niggers? No. The trannies will win. Winning is the objective. They'll hire all tranny teams.

Attached: 1541892489111.png (389x325, 95K)

i hate women even more than i hate trannies now

God damn it the whole reason we have different divisions for women is because they sre a different SEX. Gender is irrelevant. Sex is all that matters when it comes to athletic performance.

That's basically what happened with the USSR teams.

Those bitches were pumped full of more testosterone than what any dozen high school football teams have.

Personally, I'm a fan of letting athletes do whatever they want to their bodies. Allow all PEDs, just have a "clean" division and a PED division.

>When the diversity kicks in

Attached: 1556742747876.jpg (595x581, 53K)

>but the misogynist in me just wants to see bitches get their big mouths bashed in.
misoginy is progressivism

Attached: brown vs sanchez.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1556743400748.jpg (781x940, 178K)

Attached: 1556743515533.jpg (960x912, 75K)

Attached: 1544899065181.png (1219x1016, 228K)

no, this is an opportunity for women to prove that they have a spine and stand up to this shit themselves. tell the fat dykes to fuck off

>What's next? Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?
I actually think that would be pretty funny. The left would be in a no-win situation. We could call them sexist or transphobic.

schadenfreude ist die schönste freude
MMA will be the only sport left for women to compete in. The sort of people that watch MMA are probably the least feminist demographic. The irony is delicious.
lol
Fuck off. The feminists made their bed, let them sleep in it. At least for a while so they learn their lesson.
ACCELERATE
>a different SEX. Gender is irrelevant.
There is no difference between sex and gender. Until quite recently "gender" was only used wrt grammatical gender. Many languages only have one word for sex. The very fact that you posted somethign like this is proof that you've been infected by globohomo propaganda. Unfuck yourself.

PEAK TRANS incoming.

what did they really expect to happen when you want the world to accept trannies

>post yfw you get to be alive at exactly the right moment in history to watch the fruits of (((Third Wave))) feminism redpill a generation of women back into the home
Feels good lads

Attached: 1541465578497.gif (538x572, 338K)

Theres that fallon fox tranny whos badly hurt opponents. Male/female boxing would be sweet.

US Army female thought she could box a marine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c

looking forward to 2024 olympics so much, will be a good ole' laff

Nobody watches women’s sports anyway

Are the 2nd and 3rd also trans?

Lefties against trannies in sports have already been separated into a different group. I really believe that most people even in this clown world want them banned from women's sports and despite that support, the organizers are just too afraid to be considered transphobic.

Leave women's tennis alone tho.

Disgusting, shameless cheater.
In the name of equality and liberalism of course.

Why can't they just have their own athletic competitions? They are men. Just because they take hormones, it does not mean that they are women. They still have a huge biological advantage, even when trying to give themselves the disadvantage of female hormones. It is not enough to offset their natural musculature and skeletal system, never mind that their center of gravity is even different, that their brains respond differently.

By their own admission, they are different, they are "special", so they should be given their own, special competitions.

It will be like an international redpilling channel on trans airing 24/7.

Can't wait to see this stupid cunt replaced by some trannie.....

Attached: MeMeMe.jpg (989x556, 146K)

I used to think guys putting on dresses to win sports was too fucking crazy and you wouldn't see more than one or two extreme cases. God damn the slope is slippery.

You don't have to be on female hormones, T-blockers or cut of your dick to do so.
You simply put on some makeup and remove most of your body hair.

>A bunch of straight dudes LARPing as trannies destroy women's Olympics

>Wrestling competition becomes a gamer of "Hide the boner" if it all ready wasn't.

>Yes, and here's why that's a good thing...

Its literally that episode of futurama where bender hammers tits onto himself and wins the fembot olympics.

This is unironically a good thing. If there's anything that's going to wake up women, it's this. With each passing year, more women are being pushed out of women's sports, and given enough time they'll never be able to compete again until the tranny problem is dealt with.

i guess we have to ask ourselves why we bother separating the sexes in the first place

Uh oh user looks like you need another dose of tolerance. You can’t separate these women from biological women they’re all the same

Attached: 8C92C843-FC7C-439D-ACB0-A8CD4212FD68.jpg (1237x941, 248K)

>womyn sports boring as hell
>trannies start overrunning them
>thots mad as hell
>actual females need to take steroids in order to compete again
>roid rage creates more incidents of unsportsmanlike conduct
>attendance skyrockets from all the people wanting to see womyn assault other players and referees
It'll work itself out

In international competition, if a country sends a bunch of men dressed as women to their events, they win. And no one can say a damned thing about it. These are the new rules. So do it. Buffer your women's teams with a bunch of men and call them transgendered and bingo, you're on the podium every time.

Yes

>trannies need special competitions
are you proposing a 'special olympics,' user?

This, trannies vs roided out hulk females.

yeah do it user i dare you.literally allyou need is like a dozen world class athletes willing to wear wigs and a president with no scruples.

Fierce! Positively fierce! Debate.

Over what exactly? That cutting off penis doesnt really hinder a mans ability to lift a weight over head?

>There is no difference between sex and gender. Until quite recently "gender" was only used wrt grammatical gender. Many languages only have one word for sex. The very fact that you posted somethign like this is proof that you've been infected by globohomo propaganda. Unfuck yourself.

he's already lost when he uses their rhetorical tricks

That episode was ironically and unironically ahead of it's time.

Gender and Sex are synonyms

you must be a millenial or zoomer raised in the new school system that indoctrinates you with this crap about gender and sex

Awe it can't lift like it used to because it's been shooting up Estrogen.

Are you saying transgenders aren’t real women

E Q U A L I T Y

>be average super heavyweight boxer
>identify as featherweight
>proceed to beat the living daylights out of boxer dozens of pounds lighter than you

Women sports are garbage of unbelievable level so why the fuck not.

MEN AND WAHMEN ARE EQUALLLLLLL

this is just sad, it looks like she didn't have the strengths to lift her gloves.

Are these people mentally ill? SHOULD WE KILL ALL THE JUDGES? TOTALLY. Also torture their families, those scumbags need maximum punishment for ruining sports, traidition and making fun of human biology.

>i just wanted to be a gold medal winner so i chopped off my weiner
What did she mean by this? Shes kind of hot. Is she from texas?

Attached: cosmo.png (760x425, 487K)

Doesn't count. That's a girl on testosterone.

I've finally started to watch womens sport now, for comedy purposes. I for one hope it continues. I want to see how far the crazy goes.

Go for gold, trannies!

Attached: DOMINATE.jpg (480x1024, 310K)

If I was an athlete trying to get gold medals, I would do this. Might as well at this point. Imagine being some super jacked guy at peak performance from all the training with a wig saying in a deep voice "I'm a girl" and they look you up and down and then nervously and reluctantly say "uuuh...uhhhhh yeah...ok you can compete in the Olympics".

We must honk even louder!

Men who become women and then compete in female sports are just further enabling the patriarchy.

Think about that.

lol imagine the butthurt olympians. everyone knows the olympics is a big ass orgy, lots of young guys and gals in top physical form, walking around half naked all the time getting sport massage, sauna, training, repeat and all that stress... ofc they fuck like rabbits. They are young, good looking and healthy.

10 years from now forget all that shit because there will be only guys and guys with mutiliated genitals lol. That picture alone makes me happy!

>he's already lost
He's infected. But it's not always incurable. We shouldn't give up so easily.

Try pointing out the only people making progress in womens rights are men in dresses.

>Why can't they just have their own athletic competitions?
That would mean they'd have to accept that they're not what they claim to identify as

Theres got to be a trendable hashtag for this.

#TransHelpPatriarchs
#TransSupressingWomen
#TransSupression

IDK?

Women need to actually call the men who do this out

but they wont

I fail to see the issue. If gender has no biological basis then this is completely fine.

womens sports is a joke anyway.. why not make it even more?

The Right really needs to help accelerate this trans shit. Accelerationism is the answer to insanity. Do not try to fight the insanity head-on. Instead, agree and amplify the insanity until normalfags get fed up with it.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

I hope so, because we've already seen that sanity won't prevail. Time to give complete and utter insanity a try.

This warms my heart, Jow Forums. Can you imagine the in-fight within female organizations? The division growing bigger and bigger. 'Sista' going against another 'Sista'. Magnificent.

Attached: 1550411936391.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

They beat you to it and claimed it as an insult
>terf
>trans-exclusionary radical feminist
>if you don't let a man in a dress beat the shit out of you then you are a secret female misogynist

>Are we going to be seeing professional women sports teams being composed completely of trannies?
it would be hilarious, id push for that shit just to fuck up feminists