The current obsession with mental health exists as an exoskeleton to bolster the validity of psychology as a science...

The current obsession with mental health exists as an exoskeleton to bolster the validity of psychology as a science (despite low replicability in conducted experiments). The j*ws use this as a jump off point to introduce other no science such as the idea of transgenderism, the pursuit of hedonism, and the discarding of famial and traditional structures which have empirically been shown to work.

Until we eliminate psychology from the main dialectic they will be able to use it as a wedge to prop up complete bullshit.

What can be done?

Attached: Ssun Biki (01).webm (640x800, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfH8elAeCsw&
youtu.be/FMnhyGozLyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex

And you push miscegenation

Take your meds

Holy shit, if that was real without the corset then that would be the perfect body.

COLONIZE

Attached: 1541017126733.png (500x538, 180K)

Start suing them personally and professionally for fraud and infliction of emotional distress.

The fake ones dont really do it for me. But that's still great

sauce please.

Fuck off faggot.
You want to get rid of psychology so people can be easier controlled.

We don't want to discredit psychology.
We want to make it better.
Have better standards and better define its bou diaries.

You get rid of psychology you take away one of the most powerful tools in understanding yourself.

If you get rid of psychology you banish it to an occult practice where again only the rich and powerful will engage in it.
And you pretty much doom the populace to them thinking there is no hope for free will and we are slaves to God or neurobiology.
Further widening the gap.

It sucks that psychology is being swallowed by its self through the use of nieve and disingenuous propaganda.

>current obsession with mental health
get your shit toghether
>psychology
that's psychiatry

Not talking about it makes you vulnerable to manipulation.

Mental health is a neutral term, and we all have a mental health.

Sorry you don't have people around you who you rust enough to share vulnerability with.

Please explain to me what you understand of the elements of an experiment

Them Mongolian milkers

Stop posting the same fucking images every single time.

Agreed OP, and its particularly a big thing for people working within healthcare - doctors, nurses, etc. There is no end to a plethora of nebulous "mental health" focused events for staff, yet these seem always strangely focused on pushing degeneracy or are devoid of any real meaning.

Psychology has always been a group of over-educated men and women with mental illnesses trying to understand their own mental illnesses.

Nice looking chink.

ok since you don't want to reply let me explain what an experiment is and why psychology doesn't work.

In an experiment you're testing a hypothesis by exposing multiple of what should be the same condition to slightly different inputs. In otherwords it should resemble the same state prior to the addition of that which is being tested the independent variable. In psychology this isn't possible to begin with because you can't compare to even similar environments as things are vastly different genetically, and even if they weren't it would not be possible to isolate a subject in order to have them grow in the exact same environment as their identical twin. You also can't control what you add, because the experiments are so poorly crafted and defined that you can't even correctly denote the measures of the outcomes or of the individual variables themselves. Why is something like miligrams experiment have any sort of merit in the field when it has never been repeated? When it has never been performed outside of a small sample, and why does it inform power dynamics. What you quickly begin to see is that these experiments are not set up to test a hypothesis but to instill a dogma. Miligram exists to rationalize the holohoax. >why would normal people kill le 6 million? >oh because this experiment
It's propped up on the back of jewry, thanks to peer reviews and elective phd programs.

To know yourself know God, workout, eat healthy, and don't be below 100 IQ so you can be capable of introspection. You don't need jewish astrology.

Just appreciate the gif and don't go looking for this girl. It's better this way.

>validity of psychology as a science

I mean, psychology is a real science. It's able to be studied, and the knowledge of such study is applied in a measurable and predictable way. You're barking up the wrong tree here.

The problems American society faces are complex, but I see a lot of the problems we have are related to "The Spectacle". "The Spectacle" can be described as the "form" of action, any action really. Form exists as the perceived steps of any "function". A "function" produces effects within society.

Society, and this is mostly low intelligence people, believe that if you just copy and paste form, then it must lead to the desired function. So we have become obsessed with the form of things, rather than the function in which they perform within society.

Almost any problem, whether you're from the Left or the Right, stems from the pursuit of form over function.

>What can be done?
Every institution is controlled by jews. That doesn't mean they can instantly do whatever they want using those institutions though.

Keeping that in mind, we find the weak spots in their infrastructure and hammer them with ultra-violence

incorrect try reading the thread

You gonna be a basic bitch headline textbook faggot and bring up the reproducibility study?

Okay faggot
Here's a history lesson

Psychology was started as a medical practise
Psychotherapy.
So it was investigated just like any other pathology.
Fuck off with you physics and chemistry bullshit.
Take a fucking biology course you fucking faggot.

nice appeal to authority nerd, you haven't explained how there is any rational basis for psychology despite the inability to test of hypotheses.
>duh its science because it was founded for science
so were vibrators and the use of blood letting leeches.
stop raging and explain why it has any validity without virgin raging

Not incorrect, it's happening. Think of any social behavior your really fuckin hate, and it's probably due to pursuit of form (Spectacle) over pursuit of function.

M E D I C A L
P A T H I L O G Y

Tell me the authority I appealed to faggot and if it's not complete bullshit I might help finish your faggy as school report.

as a psych grad, psychology is a meme.
Psychiatry on the other hand is where it's at.

>this thing is correct because it was founded as another thing that is correct solely because I have been told it is
You didn't counter any of my points you solely said this is right because this thing
low intellect detected

It isn't a real science
read this

Basic bitch boy troll who wants to delegate his research papers to angry anons so he can get a good goy grade on his exams.

Fuck off faggot
I don't care
Discount psychology all you want

I'll be here to pick your shattered psyche off the ground.

look at this uncouth behavior, this mindless flailing, this crying out and screeching this is someone who believes in the religion of pseudoscience
therapycucks on suicide watch

Why does her chest look plastic? I'm not referring to implants but the skin, her skin looks fake.

Attached: 1483291385879.png (436x361, 177K)

>In an experiment you're testing a hypothesis by exposing multiple of what should be the same condition to slightly different inputs.

That's not always true, consider testing a culture against a drug supposed to kill a bacteria. You don't isolate a single bacteria organism, you have a culture, thousands of organisms, all slightly different. You can accurately determine the validity of the hypothesis ("does it kill this organism?") even with all those variations in organisms.

Even consider testing vaccinations. We test shit on mice, and it gives us a pretty good idea if it works, and thats a different species. Within the human population, there is an unbelievable amount of variation, yet we can reasonably demonstrate that vaccines have a significant, beneficial impact.

You have a really weird, constrained idea of what experimentation requires - and it's just not how a lot of fields of science works. On top of that, you're being incredulously pompous and argumentative about stuff you barely understand.

Yes yes they are
Therapists are on suicide watch
Constantly on the lookout of people who want to kill themselves.
To make sure they are empowered enough
To not be swayed by the evils of
Pimps
Extremist religious cults
Violent gangs
Capitalist marketing techniques
Extremist political groups

And if they do decide to make a decision to join it it won't because they feel they
"wouldn't have had a choice"
But rather they made a clear headed resolution to do such a thing as a matter of self actualization.

I'm sorry for being so passionate about recapturing and understanding the will from people that like to use
Confusion
Anger
Isolation
to co-opt the will of the people.

Fuck off and do your own enlightenement
Or perish in your own ignorance.

That is how the light is hitting it. No makeup on flesh tends to create a plastic glare with certain types of lightbulbs.

Attached: plankton.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

what is a filename

ya ok labcoat stfu

You haven't proved anything you're simply to myopic to even understand what it is you are saying. When you're doing a test on a bacteria culture it is presumed that other states of the test exist from before. It isn't an isolated incident there were failures in the past or there will be failures in the future. The example with the mice shows a controlled environment with a multiple inputs being tested at once. Because its a different species it doesn't effect that it is simply testing the hypothesis of what x will do in y situation. You tried to obfuscate the point as much as possible. Further tests that were effective on mice are not always effective on humans nor do they account for long term effects that go beyond a mouse's life. The second phase of the experiment is human testing, and this leads to law suits as seen in the past. Sorry you wasted your life studying psychology you failure

SHE WAS LITERALLY MADE FOR WHITE COCK

YOU GUYS
YOU GUYS
THIS GUY SAID PSYCHOLOGY IS OVER

MIGHT AS WELL PACK IT UP

NO USE TEACHING PEOPLE
THEY NEVER LEARN

MIGHT AS WELL GO AN MASTURBATE IN A CAVE TO SHADOWS ON WALL.

The better thing to start with is to reverse the practice of reagonomics in corporate America and beyond. How there wasn't a revolution following it's implementation is the biggest blackpill in recent times.

There are plenty of reasons to discredit this soft science however it's necessary to study the mind. It could be improved by eliminating ethics, which I imagine is already done in black experiments

you seem unhinged, maybe get off your jew pills

the guy didnt even apply it to psychology he talked about testing on bacteria and rats but failed to see the grander picture at all or relate it back to your jewish horoscopes.

DELTE THIS RIGHTE NOW THAT BODY TYPE IS UNREALISTIC!

image more interesting than thread

Attached: bueno.jpg (362x366, 33K)

I'm really not trying to obfuscate anything, so I'll try to be as clear as possible for you to understand.

>In an experiment you're testing a hypothesis by exposing multiple of what should be the same condition to slightly different inputs. In otherwords it should resemble the same state prior to the addition of that which is being tested the independent variable.

Not entirely correct, we've already established that "multiples of what should be the same condition" doesn't have to be perfect. In fact, the degree at which it can differ can be something beyond measure (differences in genetic composition of a culture of organism - or genetic differences in human population). Some factors just dont weigh heavily on the outcome, even if they seem extremely important (genetics).

>In psychology this isn't possible to begin with because you can't compare to even similar environments as things are vastly different genetically...

As I've explained above, some things don't weigh heavily on the outcome. An understanding of the mechanism as work is much different than "cause and effect". If a restaurant changes the color of their business to red and yellow, and sales increase, the mechanism by which this works is irrelevant. We just know that it has a cause and effect, and it's repeatable to a certain degree with the desired outcome.

>You also can't control what you add, because the experiments are so poorly crafted and defined that you can't even correctly denote the measures of the outcomes or of the individual variables themselves.

As the above example highlights, sometimes the cause and effect connection is so strong that mechanisms by which they act are secondary. Pavlov didn't understand how a dogs brain changes during conditioning, he just knew it was happening, and the effect was undeniable.

You just can't seem to grasp these abstract concepts, and default to calling them "magic" because your a mongoloid. Regardless if you believe it.

this

Who is the one being myopic now.

post moar
she has such a fantastic body

>let me just post this drivel that completely ignores applied biochemistry because clearly only psychology deals with matters of the brain
>perhaps as an excuse to post some smut

this is my fetish

That's called correlation, and the reasons could be plenty but its essentially because niggers and other low caste races love mcdonalds from years of propaganda. If they are basing it off the data of an industry aggregate or a comparison between non red and red samples then you don't have any kind of proof. If their basing it off past performance then it could be for a number of reasons as well, like the owner has decided to begin measuring KPIs or the economy is on an upturn or there was simply the passage of time and the area is more crowded now. To extrapolate from that and then say -> cause and effect means you're retarded.

>pavlov's dog
yeah on dogs not humans, to then extrapolate from that study and to increase it's scope power etc is the basis of psychology. >this little thing happened therefore it must happen ALL the time and EVERYTIME

You know man again fine
Do whatever you want

I'm done telling people on here

It's all just troll shit
You want to live your life by the stories of God and the prophets?
Fine
Go ahead.
Just know that any knowledge you close your mind off of will ultimately rule you.

Just like all this occult knowledge Alex fucking Jones and Joe fucking rogan has been telling you to look into, that without it
You wouldn't even used
"Jewish horoscope" in the first place.

Here's something
With your God and "fundamentals".

Recidivism rates in jails and addictions are best when combined with therapy and treatment.
And studies show that faith based treatments are shit at their jobs, because surprise suprise of how dogmatic they are.
And you can go ahead and pull some stupid word games making it sound like
I'm wrong just because I'm debating you.
You giantshitdemon

>and the reasons could be plenty

You're still obsessing over mechanism by which cause and effect work. The easiest to understand example I can give is Gravity. We don't understand the mechanism by which it works, but we know the effect it has on things, and it's repeatable with high accuracy.

>To extrapolate from that and then say -> cause and effect means you're retarded.

Like I said, cause and effect can be demonstrably predictable without knowing the mechanism by something operates. You'd have to be a complete imbecile to deny gravity just because we lack a theory to explain it.

>yeah on dogs not humans...

Yeah, but the same principles of conditioning have been shown to effect humans in the same way. So you're just incredibly wrong, once again.

Also learn to greentext, it's painful to see you try and fail so many times.

I see what your getting at.

Psychology shouldn't be banned but merely discredited to the level of Philosophy, Mysticism, Religious Ritual.
The fact that psychology is considered a Science just means that IT IS THE NEW RELIGION OF THE MODERN CULTIC SHEEPLE.
It should be considered a liberal art at best.

Attached: 1561880088947.gif (193x135, 1.27M)

>tfw plastic asian bitch to fuck

Mental Illness is Perpetuated by all entertainment media

youtube.com/watch?v=sfH8elAeCsw&

Imagine going hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt studying pseudoscience then spending all your time defending it on a chinese cartoon forum because you can't find a job in your field

allow me to step in here
psychology and sociology can be sciences.
make no mistake;
however, what these fields do not do correctly as of now is the legwork of statistics. the margins of errors, the expectations. it is very easy to take a lot of cases, prop up some freudian theory and then tell people they want to fuck their own mothers, because the dishonest "science" being done neglects to mention the heuristics involved, and how such a correlation may only really exist in 0.1% of the population - and simply exists in lack of any alternative correlations

FUCK ME
I suddenly have a craving for warm onions milk.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

S O Y Milk gaychan

Psychology if practiced using objective replicated studies that avoids subjective conclusions on "harm/benefit" or arguments of morality is a science with value.
Modern psychology is not science as it is based on critical theory and nonsensical political dogma.

>You want to live your life by the stories of God and the prophets?

interesting you think this is the only option outside of general psych. But you fail to realize it is Psych. which has become the modern day religion of the Atheist.
Enjoy your hedonism and materialism kikel. Im sure they will lead you down an unfulfilling life of meaningless desires.

Attached: 1555880017307.gif (304x297, 2M)

I'd agree with that. Academia can be a fucking shit show sometimes. A friend who is a physicist told me about how some research purposefully includes the wrong equations, or wrong answers, which acts as a way to safeguard theories a person is working on. Academics will act shitty for personal gain, and that extends to all academic fields. It doesn't help that only a person with a refined understanding of the same field can call this out.

>imagine killing yourself because you don't know how to make friends
>imagine shooting up a bunch of hot girls because you can't seem to get any '3dpd'
>imagine getting diabetes, high chloresteerol and hellishly bad acne because you have no self control
>imagine shooting up a mosque because some faggots online are telling you colored people are replacing your culture by fucking white women
>imagine getting pissed off at some bitch sucking dick for a good review in a fucking internet blog that isn't even top 20.
Oh wait.....
You do need to imagine it.
That's your reality.

>the validity of psychology
cant bolster a unicorn fart.

>The current obsession with mental health exists as an exoskeleton to bolster the validity of psychology as a science

Yep, and there is nothing we are going to do about it.

god damn chinks are ugly even the pretty ones are ugly id fuk a fat jewess before id fuck a damn chink

No. Still too wide shoulders.

Utter Projection.
Not an argument.

Attached: 1560052669378.jpg (920x617, 87K)

I struck a nerve with the student debt and joblessness I see

Attached: 1557434045003.gif (368x368, 3.6M)

Why do you see everything as a religion or an ideology

Why can't you simply learn to live?

And it was the only other alternative.

Also if you read into psych at all you'd know it has a huge fucking history of it being decidedly
Non materialistic and more "idealistic"
Thing more symbolic logic, or theoriyical physics.

And it her as trolls you are employing psychological tactics that have been tested

Or you guys can keep talking utter bullshit.
And those who know
And have the will for it
Can continue to dominate and control you
With your ignorant silent consent.

Get a job and pay off your debt

Ouch...
That hurts me so.....
I'm melting.....
Melting........
Oh what world
What a world
Aaaaaaaaaaaa........

Best burger, I’ll see to it that you’re spared the grill

FUCKING DEVELOP PSYCHOLOGY.
My linguistics professor mentioned that the closer a science gets to describing human behavior, the harder it becomes to stay objective. So geology and chemistry is fine because it's something nonhuman, but studying how language works, how the mind works, how society behaves, and all of a sudden it's off to the stake wit ya.

Unfortunately, because people are too busy yelling about genders, they ignore in my opinion the most dangerous field to prosper - market psychology.
It's shitty that the best we've managed to figure out humans is we know how to make them buy shit/how to advertise to them. Look at clickbait. Look at X.99 or.89 or 999 price tags. Look at viral marketing where people repeat a brand name over and over to "own the libs" in the same sentence. It's real science and it works when it's used.

Back to pop psychology, genders and all that - it's a precarious field. Having more than 2 genders is being considered both normal and a mental illness, because we haven't got a clue yet. And then some wise guy cobbles together a half-assed counter-experiment that nobody can replicate, but laymen don't care, they can just "own the tards" with more bad science.

Goodness that hip to waist ratio. Lucky woman if all that is natural

Dilate

>wanting shoulderlet sons

Agreed Rusbro

I urge you to study pragmatic philosophy, e.g. James, Peirce, Dewey, etc.
Psychotherapy works. People are functionally cured of various mental issues via psychotherapy. If there were no value to the information within psychology, psychotherapy (practice based on the science of psychology) would not work. It does work, however. Therefore (reductio ad absurdum) the science of psychology has value and is a system with functional and accurate truth valuations. It is irrational to reject it because of your pedantic nirvana fallacy.

calm down you're not reading carefully and you're getting upset long nose.

There is no mechanism, you're simply trying to explain an effect by closing your eyes and throwing a dart at a board and picking that one. When you imply a causal relationship that needs to be proven. You have failed to do so. You also don't know the intricacies of the study, or how many times it's been done, aside from pop psychology bullshit you've heard before. Your presupposition here can be entirely false but I'll grant it for the sake of argument and then despell it anyway.
gravirty is an interrelated set of principles, for example we can see that the moon rotates around the earth thanks to it's mass, and we can also see that in other planets and the force of gravity on earth. Coloring something red and yellow isn't a set of principles, it's inobservable at any level, because there are many other explainations.

No they haven't. This just goes back to how poorly the experiments are designed and how often they are not repeated, it's just popscience.

>learn to green text
wasnt trying to green text mr reddit spacing. I was doing arrows to show a progression stupid

get owned

Absolutely based and redpilled. 10/10 shitposting would cringe for both sender and receiver again

In psychology, experiments are possible You just need to be invasive and ignore human rights - which dampens experimental potential.

For example, there is documentation of a kid, Alfred I think, where they showed him furry animals, and when he touched them, a loud noise was played. The kid visibly developed a phobia of furry animals - he died some years later before they formally tried "deconditioning" him - and now we can't do those sorts of experiments.

Furthermore, psychology works better when you do quantitative experiments rather than control individual variables. Like linguistics. How do we know a word is a word? You don't ask 2 people and make a conclusion - you have to ask a wide population to determine if they use the word and know what it means.

A great thing for psychology would be to allow constant observation for case studies - but that would be uncomfortable because you'd have to record people when they use the bathroom or have sex.

Enter social media, where you can find out what a person is seeing, consuming, and saying in real time! There's your quantitative data right there. Shame that we don't have money to use it, though.

imagine this level of steam and you've revealed your true form as a jew.

ah shit thanks bro

Oh, you're a socialist. And really overdramatic. Fucking pitiful. Does your therapist make you feel good about yourself user?

God she looks so soft.

write
shorter
yikes dude
you ever heard of MK ultra? I wouldn't be surprised if you were activated soon, you seem like a completely dishelved retard who has been fed a series of pills to destabilize you and ruin your mind so that intelligence agencies can activate you to achieve their political purpose. Seriously get away from the kike pills, stop jerking off and watching porn, go outside.

Any worthwhile psychologist carries liability insurance. You also have to prove they performed fraud and inflicted emotional distress. You'll be in court for 10 min, especially once you establish a history of frivolous lawsuits.
Take your meds.

>Pavlov's dog only works on dogs...
Baby Albert is rolling in their grave...
youtu.be/FMnhyGozLyE

this is literally what I just said.
>SEE THIS ONE SAMPLE LETS EXTRAPOLATE TO EVERYTHING
gay nerd

Stop please my ego.....
It's too...
Fragile........
My whole worldview is being shattered and tossed in the garbage.
Is this what being woke feels like?

>Imagine calling everything that's hard to admit a jew
Like that last mile in the marathon is so tricky and hard.
It's keeping me from winning this race
Clearly
It must be the last mile that is the jew.

Yeah kinda surprising how it was psychologist zombardo
And jolly west that did it.
Kinda surprising the results they got right?

We need more big titted Asians immediately.

>imagine not having the reading comprehension of a ten year old
neck yourself

Stay the course and let the world burn around you.

ooh mama

>you can destroy a man's mind with drugs
>SEE PSYCHOLOGY IS REAL
yeah that wouldnt be psychology little guy, it would be neuroscience. Do you also think other forms of lobotomy are >psychology?