Do you mongs realize that this does absolutely nothing?

do you mongs realize that this does absolutely nothing?
i don't understand when i see something happen online and i see "thoughts and prayers" as a comment
how does that even remotely help anyone? how does that help the situation at all?
i don't understand this

Attached: thoughtsandprayers.jpg (700x951, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmhome.com/benefits/study-maharishi-effect-group-meditation-crime-rate/
twitter.com/WheelerGoogling/status/1134842548864684032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do you think you're talking to? We'd be laughing at him for drowning.

Almost like you guys are evil sociopaths.

Human beings express sympathy for each other in difficult times. It's something a big creature such as yourself would never understand.

>actually go out and help the situation
>write in the comments thoughts and prayers
Well i know which one of those you are

If your body cannot float in water you're a degenerate.

I'd rather be a psychopath than schizophrenic.

>wreck your own life just to help some random online retard

A lot of people "live by faith". They usually forget the part that says: "faith without works is dead".

Why not both? Even if one doesn't do both and only expresses sympathy it's better than dehumanizing a person by using them as a living talking point. You really think people in power for 40 fucking years are trying to "do something"?

There's an unlimited amount of people needing help at any time. If you tried to help each one, you'd wreck your own life and start being one of those masses of helpless retards.

the best you can do is focus on your local environment and build your own power to do so ever more effectively.

Why do you complain about facebook shit on Jow Forums?

sending thoughts and prayers

Attached: 1414614943104.jpg (261x195, 9K)

This isn't Twitter or Facebook

I don't understand your mentality to be honest.
>Be Burger
>Shit goes down in Euroland, like the massive terrorist attack wave in France
>Feel sympathy towards those who died
>Write down "thoughts and prayers" as a gesture of sympathy
>Get shit upon relentlessly for "not doing anything"
What should I be doing again? Drop everything on grab a flight to France? Grab a mallet and wood and start building houses in Honduras? Donate thousands to some (((Relief Organization)))? All over a small gesture of kindness?

It's one thing to bitch when local people who can actually help do it, it's just fucking childish to bitch at people overseas.

>the universe,i.e God, is the supreme mind
>everything is made of thought
>humans can influence reality with their consciousness
>literally everything that is now visible, once was a thought form
the people that rule over you know this and use this knowledge against you, get on with the times, goym, materialism is a an obselete philosophy

Attached: 111111.jpg (187x269, 8K)

Yeah we are, now could you stop shitting up our forums now? I want to go back to laughing at tragedies.

This

that book is gay, nigger

a bunch of actual bullshit written by william walker atkinson, failed salesman who wanted to make a buck off occult nonsense

>similar in nature, different in degree, lolol im so smart and kewl, so secret

faggot

why does this phrase trigger leftists so much?

tmhome.com/benefits/study-maharishi-effect-group-meditation-crime-rate/

>Your mind can be a powerful healing tool when given the chance. The idea that your brain can convince your body a fake treatment is the real thing — the so-called placebo effect — and thus stimulate healing has been around for millennia. Now science has found that under the right circumstances, a placebo can be just as effective as traditional treatments.

Attached: delicious.png (500x309, 107K)

twitter.com/WheelerGoogling/status/1134842548864684032

>implying anyone wants to do anything

Attached: deal with it.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

get into any secret society and learn the real deal without books, or even better, read between the lines of any sacred book if you're so smart.it's all the same, that's not even one of my favorite books but it's a good intro and a dispeller of materialism

they don't think, and they don't pray. it's a joke

you sound like you're part of assfuckers anonymous, huenigger

so secretive

Why didnt they ban water in that pic?

Nice blog post. Who the fuck are you even talking to? You're just making an assumption and generalization and using that to vent your own personal frustrations about shit you see in your personal life offline and online. This board isn't for that, especially when all you faggots who do this never even take any responses evenly and instead just continue to superimpose your personal frustrations onto every user who replies to you without agreeing.
It's lazy, it's retarded, it's dishonest, and it's shitting up the board and the internet in general.

>Now science has found that under the right circumstances, a placebo can be just as effective as traditional treatments.
Lmao that means the "traditional treatment" is shit, that's exactly how placebos are used in proper medical studies to see if the treatment is worth anything. If it's "just as good as a placebo" it's fucking garbage.

Demonic possession.
Seriously, not fucking kidding. Hold up a cross to an insane leftist and watch the magic.