Ann has fucking lost it

>Trump gets Mexico & Guatemala to agree to immigration restrictions

>Ann: "YEA BUT WHAT HAS GRIMPF DONE???????

Is she insane, or is she really just on the Democrat's payroll?

Seriously her remarks are becoming less and less in touch with reality.

Attached: 32AF3CF3-5A78-41A4-A32E-94C58D0452AC.jpg (711x560, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPy0Y7DKw
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/matthewparrott?lang=en
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098295228837048325
twitter.com/CBP/status/1138577183922970635
youtube.com/watch?v=M25eylpFcFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xgP1wPCtwa4
youtube.com/watch?v=bVXKrEQEII0
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Gp7nX-koE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6jHutAD_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=mtVf0j70URQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KrwNVxx9g
youtube.com/watch?v=HC2rxBHedJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=r3o6DTfpBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA
youtube.com/watch?v=GFBBXepwJdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shes an contrarian that can only sell books when shes going against the grain.
Ann leaning against Trump now is a good indicator that Trump has a TON of support because she can't sell books that say "Oh Trump is great, everythings great guys".
Basically shes a gossip monger with a masters degree and a publisher.

Yea pretty much what I was going to say. She’s the conservative version of an edgelord so she has to bash Trump.

This, plus, she's pushing 60 and never had kids so she's so lonely she is going insane.

Ann actually has a point, Mexico and Central America have never kept a promise and end up backstabbing the US at any giving chance. Keep in mind, they still hasn’t officially forgiven us for what happened in the Mexican-American war. That’s why they send their underclass to our country. Because it’s payback for what we did to them. If Trump had actual balls, he’d sanction them and block all Mexican goods from being imported until they stop dumping their subhumans on us.

Attached: BDE1224B-2D89-4669-9539-CD7BD084D8F4.jpg (512x489, 44K)

This.
>Trump is doing something
Millions of Mexicans are still going to cross the border by the end of the year.

I lost all respect for that bitch.
She lives in fanstasy land where president can do anything.

>I can't write or sell books pandering to Trump, but I can if I blast him.

It's just another way for her to make a buck.

>cheer for trump before election, because it gets you attention
>trump wins
>half country is now cheering for him
>no one pays attention to you anymore
hmmm wonder what i should do next

he can stop anchor babies with an executive order

I think she just wants the wall. What you say is true, but she does have a point. More wall was built by civilians than anything else.

America has no actual right wing party to pressure him politically to be less of a zog sellout, Ann's doing god's work quit being a fag.

These Republican globalists voted to saturate American job markets with hundreds of thousands of Indians and Chinese AND are facing re-election in 2020:
>David Schweikert
>Devin Nunes
>Scott Tipton
>Ross Spano
>Brian Mast
>Rob Woodall
>Rodney Davis
>Andy Barr
>Fred Upton
>Jim Hagedorn
>Ann Wagner
>George Holding
>Ted Budd
>Don Bacon
>Lee Zeldin
>Peter King
>John Katko
>Chris Collins
>Steve Chabot
>Brian Fitzpatrick
>Scott Perry
>Mike Kelly
>Michael McCaul
>Pete Olson
>Will Hurd
>John Carter
>Jaime Herrera Beutler

Attached: 1563220834592.png (747x514, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPy0Y7DKw
the absolute state of the marine core of engineer

Attached: 1563159488346.png (621x669, 90K)

>NO WALL
>INTERNET CENSORSHIP GOING INTO OVERDRIVE
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Pedogate has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf

>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/

>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

She’s controlled opposition

supposedly she started following Matt Parrott on twitter

twitter.com/matthewparrott?lang=en

People who think Mexico is our ally are insane. I unironically believe they’re more of an enemy to America than any middle eastern country. Did Iran ever send it’s people to go demographically displace whites? What Mexico is doing is an act of war and they should no be trusted at all when it comes to protecting the border. Their politicians openly celebrate America becoming a white minority country. If Trump was actually serious about the border. He’d sanction Mexico and Central America until they become economically fucked.

Attached: 6D7CF4C7-0E5D-4DF0-932A-4B5319DF8B9A.jpg (250x140, 4K)

She's pissed because her dried up twat is constantly itchy

You just described every woman with a degree.

Obvious daddy issues.

>you said you were going to protect me, REEEEEEEEE I BREAK UP WITH YOU

Trump was a fake nationalist implanted by the deep state to make sure whites forget about their replacement and think everything is alright.

She's a woman, let her be silly every now and then.

Your overlord has done very little anyhow.

THIS

>If Trump was actually serious about the border. He’d sanction Mexico and Central America until they become economically fucked.
The problem with that is if you do it too much it only incentivizes spics to come here even more.

If you think that Mexico is going to do anything that benefits America, you’re sadly mistaking. That country loathes us and wants to do everything they can to make sure America ends up just like them.

>he’d sanction them and block all Mexican goods from being imported until they stop dumping their subhumans on us.
This, it's WAR but the fucking boomers are on mexico's side including trump. Anything for quick profit.

Can't be real

She's 100x more intelligent than the Trump dicksuckers that sadly infest this board

Attached: everyday.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

She is an outrage grifter. She says stupid shit to stay in the public's eye so they go buy her books or she can get a spot on media for few minutes as a guest.

Interesting fact, did you know Mexico sided with Germany during WWI? They believed that if America lost the war. The Germans would force them to give Mexico back its territory.

I wish we'd declare war, close the border, and just shoot on sight. This is an invasion and it needs to be stopped. If a few of their retarded children get gunned down, Americans will care more than they do. Their women shit out kids one right after the other, and don't give a rat's ass when they go into prostitution or join the cartel.

Absolutely. If the wall ever comes up Coulter deserves the most credit. Republicans were ready to accept the wall as a hypothetical barrier until she made Trump her bitch.

>The problem with that is if you do it too much it only incentivizes spics to come here even more.
Not if a wall is built, it’s already hard for people from sanctioned countries to immigrate here. Mexico would likely be in the same position.

weird how this thread got no organic interest then was magically rescued from page 10 by people agreeing with op

I like Anne and think Trump is kind of cucking on the border but this statement is factually true we are literally getting more help from the beaners then the democrats stupid bitch really is just mad at him at this point. We need to scold Trump when he's bad and then pet him when he's good that's how you train them.

There's a reason she's that old and still single and childless.

The point isn’t sanctioning Mexico and crushing Central America economically. The point is to stop / greatly limit illegal migration from their countries into ours. That’s what Trump is doing with this, and with the wall construction.

If these countries drop the ball, sanction the ever loving shit out of them. Carrot and stick.

>congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044
See for yourself, user

Attached: 1563848505884m.jpg (582x1024, 92K)

Mexico sure was full of dumbfucks back then as much as they are today. Considering Mexico's population was about 14-16 million back then, Mexico wouldn't exist if it went to war with the US back in WW1.

There is no wall - without the wall these agreements are chimeric.

>Coulter is right. WALL or no second term.

Mexico got totally BTFO in 1850. Then Black Jack Pershing did its thing. You would think they would get tired of losing.

Our problem is local attitudes, not their desire to come here. If we just shot them at the border and ran them out of town and publicly executed anyone who employs them, we could solve the problem in a week.

>there is no wall
inb4 fence
Inb4 replacement
inb4 why isn’t it all built immediately

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1098295228837048325

twitter.com/CBP/status/1138577183922970635

youtube.com/watch?v=M25eylpFcFg

youtube.com/watch?v=xgP1wPCtwa4

youtube.com/watch?v=bVXKrEQEII0

youtube.com/watch?v=J5Gp7nX-koE

youtube.com/watch?v=v6jHutAD_Iw

youtube.com/watch?v=mtVf0j70URQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KrwNVxx9g

youtube.com/watch?v=HC2rxBHedJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=r3o6DTfpBNo

youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA

Oh I love it it's just dripping with neocon boomerisms.
>All the niglets that he's replaced the whites in his district with
>talent starved technology sector
>best value for American businesses and investors!
>worsening wage bubbles
It's all so clearly spelled out. I actually don't like voting for the Shitpublicans anymore.
The further the left goes the more the right will be able to act like fecal slurpees and get away with it with no alternative.

She is a stealth hippie. This tranny was degenerate childless deadhead.

2016: "Yay Trump buy my book"
2019: "Fuck Trump buy my book"
That coal ain't gonna burn itself.

She fucks black guys so you tell me, why do you give so much attention to a skinny old roastie bitch in the first place?

>30 videos of the same 1 mile construction replacement fence
Sigh. I live 150 miles from the border if there was any building activity I would know. I live near where the private company built it's 1 mile and the Democrat courts shut them down.

she just wants the wall dude. i dont get how Jow Forums cant see this about her. that has been her thing for a while, way before trump. she just wants that damn wall.

>Shes an contrarian that can only sell books when shes going against the grain.
This is the correct answer. She goes whichever way the wind blows on everything important because she sells her books and public persona.

Litmus test: is Pat Buchanan happy with progress on the border and laws? Yes. That tells you more than Ann screeching ever will.

Fpbp

He can do a hell of a lot more than he's doing.

It’s different sections in different states. I have no doubt you live 150+ miles from the border, though. You’re clueless.

Her husband cut her off from the dick so she's going crazy.

Trump could literally do another travel ban on Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Honduras. But he won't.

Coulter supported Trump because of his rhetoric on immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFBBXepwJdI

Now she gives him shit all the time because it's clear he isn't interested in reducing the brown people problem at all.

It sure did. They were dumbfucks back then too, hiring stupid Austrians to teach them some of the dumbest line battle tactics. Teaching them stupid wave tactics in a large nation with very little manpower against the industrialized might of the US with a growing manpower base.

Ann Coulter is a childless coalburner.

Okay, then kill them.

The walls totally built bro don't even worry about those DHS numbers saying there are record people coming across you're clueless if you can't see the based god emperors big shiny invisible wall.

>the former, financially fucked middleclass is the deepstate
wew lad

But what if they don't have a Minecraft account?

She is pushing trump to fullfill his promises

Ann is a fucking nigger. Fuck her.

Coulter 2024

Until she run for some form of office I really dont see her as doing shit to help anything. Same with all the talking heads and authors and most of the right wing internet personalities. Endless criticism yet zero action, it's why the left is going to win in the long run

Trump on twitter bragging about hanging out with fellow con artist al sharpton

>Minecraft
Brandenburg v. Ohio. All spics should be rounded up, shot, and airdropped on Mexico.

/thread

>Polish intellectuals

>Until she run for some form of office
Please be better informed, Ann Coulter believes women should not be allowed to vote.

The bill is real, those tweets aren't

fpbp

Ann Coulter has always been pretty insane, but what you have to remember:
>fucked niggers
>fucked kikes
>defends faggots
>single and childless
>writes a book almost every year
Here's the problem: she's had three two-term presidents to bitch about for the last couple of decades. Now Trump is doing what she wants, so she can't bitch. Hence, she no longer gets high profile attention and her book sales drop. how does she regain that attention? Bitch about Trump. It's all about her pocketbook. I don't even think she's on anyone's payroll but her own. When she dies, she will have nothing but a bibliography and money. She's fighting till the end for everything she can get.

She is the roastie of roasties and anyone who hasn't yet figured that out on Jow Forums is a fucking brainlet nigger who needs to fucking kill themselves.

Attached: 1527908356686.gif (500x375, 371K)

>Obamacare insurance mandate gone
>tax cuts for all income groups
>VA gutted and veteran benefits improved
>planned parenthood defunded
>wall being built
>Dodd-Frank gutted
>Right-To-Try legislation passed
>transgender bathroom bullshit gone
>transgenders purged from military
>paris climate accord and iran deal gone
>NAFTA gone, new trade deals with China and Mexico
>economic policies favoring domestic manufacturing
>two supreme court justices, new judges in every level of the courts
>no new wars, korean war ended
that's just off the top of my head.

Attached: 1532931512177.gif (500x385, 2.38M)

You just discovered Ann Coulter? She's been like that since ever.

But they should have a political opinion and books about politics and sports on television where they can spout their opinion? Lol

>Trump is a fake nationalist

Trump isn’t a nationalist and never claimed to be. The media says he is, and it’s a lie. You believed them, because you’re an actual retard.

Attached: 55DEE6F2-39EC-4AC9-98C2-5D8129C66FCB.jpg (640x728, 419K)

He allowed the USA military to disarm themselves to Mexico, that was pretty cool

Daily reminder that Ann Coulter is in love with absolutely gigantic obese neckbeards.

Attached: Ann_Coulter_1.jpg (2592x1944, 2.49M)

This woman has lost her mind, does she have children? She is becoming a right wing Cher

How is not being a nationalist a good thing, you gook loving faggot?

Attached: 68E5AD34-CB8C-4001-8C2C-5CF0E0072FA2.jpg (612x591, 60K)

>>Obamacare insurance mandate gone
Replaced with?
>>tax cuts for all income groups
>>VA gutted and veteran benefits improved
>>planned parenthood defunded
>>wall being built
No.
>>Dodd-Frank gutted
>>Right-To-Try legislation passed
>>transgender bathroom bullshit gone
>>transgenders purged from military
>>paris climate accord and iran deal gone
The Iran deal gone is a good thing?
>>NAFTA gone, new trade deals with China and Mexico
>>economic policies favoring domestic manufacturing
How's that working out? Tariffing China goods is still cheaper than zoomers demanding $15/h in USA
>>two supreme court justices, new judges in every level of the courts
>>no new wars, korean war ended
functionally retarded here

I don't think they should. Shoot her an email and get back to us.

All these retard cultists.

Not a single brick of a new wall was built

Ann isn’t saying anything that’s wrong, Magapedes are basically blind cultists who can’t handle the fact Trump isn’t prefect.

How's that wall coming along, champ?

This, America is pretty much dead. If Trump can’t even implement nationalist policies. What’s the point in even voting? Your vote never mattered and hasn’t since at least the mid 60s. Possibility even earlier than that.

>is she really just on the Democrat's payroll?
Ann once dated a man who previously dated Lynn de Rothschild before her elite marriage.

oh forgot to mention, not a single brick of wall laid down and RECORD NUMBER of illegals, way higher than Obama.

Her point is that we're too cucked to enforce our own borders so we need to outsource it to shitskins. Liberals will cry about our own detention center conditions but nobody cares as long as Mexico is doing it.

Yes, she's selling books by being against Trump, such as "In Trump we Trust," and "Resistance is Futile" (against Trump). How do you fuckers get this dumb? Daily juju gum?

>Replaced with?
Why do you think we need another insurance mandate? That was literally the worst part of ObamaCare in that it penalized poor people for not buying healthcare.
>no
every statement i made is easily proven. pic related for the tax cuts, faggot. yes, the VA was gutted(thousands fired) and veteran benefits were improved. Yes, planned parenthood was defunded. Yes, the wall is being built. I have proof for all of them but if all you can say is "no" because you're a typical Bulgar nigger, you can find that shit out yourself.
>The Iran deal gone is a good thing?
Tell me why the Iran Deal was a good thing, because all it was was a money laundering scheme for world leaders and globalists to shift around huge sums of money, like the pallet of cash Obama shipped to Iran a few years ago.
>functionally retarded here
wow, you're a fucking moron. The Korean War has been ended. No new wars have been started by Trump. Trump has appointed two SCOTUS judges and will probably get to appoint a third. He's appointed judges across the federal grid. You have zero argument to any of these facts. Go back to shitting in the streets like the rest of your slavnigger brethren.

Attached: trumptaxcuts.jpg (528x598, 126K)

We don't need foreign countries to agree to stop invading. We need the EXECUTIVE BRANCH to ENFORCE OUR LAWS AND REMOVE SPICS.

She's right. Trump has done very little compared to what he could do. Namely, he should use the Insurrection Act to deport millions.

>Commander in chief
>Not allowed to protect the border from invasion

She's right

>Trump has done very little compared to what he could do.
Trump keeps doing everything he can and the fucking courts lock it up; a fact only shills and morons miss. The money for the wall just finally got released by SCOTUS overturning a federal court judge. That's how this shit has been working for two and a half years now; anything Trump does, the courts will block as long as they can.

>oy vey the wall isn't being built
>oy vey, look at all the illegals coming still goyim. How does this keep happening?!? I am outrages as you are.
The wall is being built. It is in progress. Legal victories are being won. Progress is being made.

You've been spotted, Ezekiel.