Ben dosent like tulsi

Attached: 0B33CF20-3327-413E-8D49-1809D4184139.jpg (640x599, 98K)

>Ben doesn't like Gabbard because she's anti-israel
>Gabbard will be anti-israel until she gets elected, and then turn on her voter base in favor of the yids just like every other politician.

fuck kikes

one more reason for me to vote for her

Attached: 4A6336FD-C609-4CE6-B7E9-DD36A29F2D7F.jpg (900x506, 66K)

She's not anti-Israel. She just flip flops a lot and will continue to do so

fpbp
I don't even know whether you can fully blame politicians for this. They can't *all* be puppets before getting into office.
I'm a firm believer that President-elects get dragged into a room with stern-faced men in suits and given the rundown on how everything works and why the entire world will crumble into ash if they try to change that.
Even look at how Obama changed from his campaign to his presidency. He wasn't the same naive hippie that he ran as.

These Republican globalists voted to saturate American job markets with hundreds of thousands of Indians and Chinese AND are facing re-election in 2020:
>David Schweikert
>Devin Nunes
>Scott Tipton
>Ross Spano
>Brian Mast
>Rob Woodall
>Rodney Davis
>Andy Barr
>Fred Upton
>Jim Hagedorn
>Ann Wagner
>George Holding
>Ted Budd
>Don Bacon
>Lee Zeldin
>Peter King
>John Katko
>Chris Collins
>Steve Chabot
>Brian Fitzpatrick
>Scott Perry
>Mike Kelly
>Michael McCaul
>Pete Olson
>Will Hurd
>John Carter
>Jaime Herrera Beutler

Attached: 1563219309370.png (693x785, 126K)

Mommy will win. Aloha niggers

Attached: 1563621333312.jpg (1200x675, 510K)

Fun fact: Ben Shapiro is a dirty kike. By the way did you know Ben is a dirty kike?!

A KIKE!

based

Attached: bloatlordlikes.gif (200x197, 821K)

I don't either. Literally and unironically the only selling point she has is incredibly easy to flip-flop on, like Trump did. Everything else she has is absolutely garbage and should be relegated to the compost bin.
>"No more foreign wars guys, America first!"
>More money to Israel
>Basically at Iran's throat threatening war for no real reason

This. 100%

So what if she's from hawaii. I don't get it

She has a voting record to defend what she stands for trump had nothing at all just words. Wrong

She's just like everyone else!

Attached: hillhuman.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

Tulsi really is though. Hillary was clearly a demon

I think he probably likes her politics but sometimes hamfisted forced relatability memes by PR teams are unbearable.

Wait nevermind I thought it said ben garrison I can't read. Gremlin Sistertittywitz REALLY hates tulsi

YWN see President Tulsi grab a screaming, squealing Ben Shapiro by his neck and his ankles and deliver an apocalyptic back-breaker that instantly severs his spinal column.

Attached: 1536345708788s.jpg (250x242, 9K)

Why does anyone listen to this brainlet?

Attached: 1563274156923.jpg (685x960, 88K)

Lol Ben hates her politics

such is the nature of women no?