Stranger things Cern

There are many references to CERN in movies from star wars, iron man 2, Lucy, Alice in wonderland, tomorrowland, suicide squad, ect... As well as games like Half life, beyond 2 souls, scribblenauts, ect.. And TV shows like stargate, terranova, steins gate I think you get the picture. Why are most movies about this machine?

>Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

apnews.com/7cc614c8ec6889fbb5b54ac57610f7cf

scientificamerican.com/article/artificial-intelligence-called-in-to-tackle-lhc-data-deluge/

cds.cern.ch/record/2243305
> D-Wave's Approach to Quantum Computing: 1000-qubits and Counting!

mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/strange-tales-of-portals-to-other-dimensions/

home.cern/science/computing/grid-system-tiers

computerworld.com/article/2960642/cerns-data-stores-soar-to-530m-gigabytes.html

cloud.google.com/blog/topics/inside-google-cloud/subatomic-particles-and-big-data-google-joins-cern-openlab

eweek.com/welcomead?_qstu=/cloud/google-street-view-images-deep-inside-the-cern-particle-physics-labs

perc360.com/5g-smart-dust-and-the-imminent-technological-possession-of-mankind-360/

steemit.com/freedom/@jjyeshua/morgellons-disease-nano-tags-and-smart

Attached: the-atlas-detector-in-cern-particle-physics-laboratory-atlas-is-a-KW5CHC.jpg (1300x921, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
quadrant.ai
theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/31/has-new-ghost-subatomic-particle-manifested-at-large-hadron-collider
home.cern/news/news/physics/ghosts-machine
home.cern/news/news/physics/chasing-particle-its-own-antiparticle
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4yakQvOBo&t=48s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&t=1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHx3YcErXzw&t=174s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8&t=7s
rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
nei.org/news/2018/cost-of-nuclear-generation-reaches-10-year-low
metro.co.uk/2019/07/30/first-lucky-star-escape-milky-ways-supermassive-black-hole-discovered-10486867/
alumni.cern/news/206234
bigthink.com/paul-ratner/weasel-shuts-down-large-hadron-collider
voisins.cern/en/nuclear-laboratory
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
cchrint.org/pdfs/violence-report.pdf
youtu.be/EC0G7pY4wRE
youtu.be/wgazsNiu3BA
youtu.be/ruZoc0F5h_0
youtu.be/eWO4HmaX6iA
youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo
home.cern/science/experiments/cern-neutrino-platform
fnal.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Underground_Neutrino_Experiment
truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/10-reasons-why-switzerland-is-home-to-the-cia-central-intelligence-agency/
truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/cern-is-secret-entrance-to-subterranean-cia-headquarters-beneath-lake-geneva-in-switzerland/
blogfactory.co.uk/2017/08/30/cern-identified-as-secret-entrance-to-underground-cia-headquarters-in-geneva-switzerland/
youtube.com/watch?v=rxN-VjrHDfU
youtube.com/watch?v=CbOldRsITpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P_4yjAD9MJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Bridge
phys.org/news/2017-06-aliens-neutrino.html
universetoday.com/135813/aliens-communicating-neutrino-beams/
theguardian.com/science/2018/jul/12/neutrino-that-struck-antarctica-traced-to-galaxy-37bn-light-years-away
scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/
icecube.wisc.edu/
usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The total operating budget of the LHC runs to about $1 billion per year. The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in August of 2008, then stopped for repairs in September until November 2009. Taking all of those costs into consideration, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson ran about $13.25 billion.

Why do most political leaders support these mad scientist's. More important why do we citizens stand by while the biggest machine on earth is controlling the fabric of time, creating strategic aerosol sprays for geoengineering, and looking for the patterns in the grid to control reality.

blog.u2ec.org/wordpress/?p=2082
> then the very conservative calculation for the total cost of the LHC project is $52.86 Billion.
>While it is hard to refute any of the above figures for a lower cost it might be reasonable to argue them for a higher cost compared to what is calculated here.
home.cern/science/experiments/cloud
>Studies suggest they may influence cloud cover either through the formation of new aerosols (tiny particles suspended in the air that can grow to form seeds for cloud droplets) or by directly affecting clouds themselves.
quadrant.ai
>Quadrant builds award-winning deep learning models to assign labels and generate data which enables us to train accurate, discriminative models for our customers using significantly less labeled data.

Attached: 1462981812434.png (1440x2560, 665K)

Approach light speed and the distiction between time and space blurs. Its much, much easier to bring a pebble towards light speed than a nasa rocket

theguardian.com/science/2018/oct/31/has-new-ghost-subatomic-particle-manifested-at-large-hadron-collider

home.cern/news/news/physics/ghosts-machine

home.cern/news/news/physics/chasing-particle-its-own-antiparticle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z4yakQvOBo&t=48s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg&t=1s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hSMQC2q8NAc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHx3YcErXzw&t=174s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RRCCJA1wwY8&t=7s

Cern
>Shiva statue
> 3 6's in symbol
>"built town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld."
Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).
>creates enough energy to sustain a quantum blackhole (portal to other dimension)
>creates quark gluon concentrate (dark matter)
Imagine god's creation is matter, the more anti-matter I think the darker or worse things get.
> also has a facility called cloud messing with particles creating different effect
Could also be using the dark matter in the chemtrails

rt.com/op-ed/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/

Attached: I-pet-goat-google-earth (1).jpg (1359x695, 232K)

Nuclear Physics research has hit a point where it needs insane amounts of energy and money to progress any further.

This is simply not true. They are working with up to 21 PEV that's not nuclear. Plus it's actually going down, you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

nei.org/news/2018/cost-of-nuclear-generation-reaches-10-year-low

Attached: IMG_20160620_143028.jpg (720x895, 325K)

nuclear physics != nuclear power
They need more and more power for their particle accelerator at CERN.

metro.co.uk/2019/07/30/first-lucky-star-escape-milky-ways-supermassive-black-hole-discovered-10486867/

alumni.cern/news/206234

bigthink.com/paul-ratner/weasel-shuts-down-large-hadron-collider

Attached: 1555871227874.png (675x716, 394K)

voisins.cern/en/nuclear-laboratory

>Nuclear power plants produce electricity from the heat released in nuclear chain reactions. CERN is not operating a nuclear reactor and it has only negligible amounts of fissile material, therefore no chain reaction can be sustained at CERN. The reactions studied at CERN are initiated by particle beams and cannot lead to a chain reaction.

Thank you come again.

Attached: download (21).jpg (336x150, 6K)

Thanks for confirming what I said. Their work doesn't have to do much with nuclear power plants.

What they do in Cern:

Throw particels at high speed, let them colide and hope they find crazy shit

Its like occult Alchemy, dark magick, nowdays its called Physic and Science

QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

Gubbermint spends more on hypothetical space biology than mushrooms

youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

Psychiatric Drugs: Create Violence & Suicide - cchrint.org
cchrint.org/pdfs/violence-report.pdf

Money system
youtu.be/EC0G7pY4wRE

youtu.be/wgazsNiu3BA

READ JULIAN JAYNES CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE BICAMERAL MIND
youtu.be/ruZoc0F5h_0
youtu.be/eWO4HmaX6iA
youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo

It has nothing to do with power plants. It is nuclear because they are studying quantum particles inside a nucleus. Not because it has anything to do with nuclear energy. They use magnets to propel quarks. No they do not need any more money. They don't tell us what they actually do now behind closed doors. We have gained nothing from their research. It took too long to just find the higgs.

Attached: 5d1e204521a8613b4d356493-750-563.jpg (750x563, 41K)

What was accomplished? What improved mankind? Nothing.

It's kike science - Linguistics! Semetic semantics! The GOD particles! We found em! Faggots.

Attached: atomic symbol2.jpg (400x227, 17K)

What they measure?
What invention are they improving?

Say hello, #Tyler
>beep
What is In-Q-Tel?
>What is Tyler Inc.?
>What is the relationship between colliders and AI?
>Why is a bot asking me about AI?
You're the bot.
>No U.

Attached: C7DygcKWgAUNiCb.jpg (1065x715, 124K)

You're the one who pointlessly brought up power plants, not the germ.
>quantum particles inside a nucleus
Not exclusively, no.
>They use magnets to propel quarks
They propel protons, quarks are inside protons.
>they don't tell us what they do
Their research is public.
>It took too long to find the higgs.
It's fucking hard.

Maybe that's where all the ayys are kept...

CERN ended the world in 2012. The kardashians, trump and fidget spinners it's all their fault

The collisions inside CERN are laughably low energy compared to what we get in our atmosphere naturally.

>It took too long to just find the higgs.
Have you calculated the t t-bar -> hh cross section?

Im telling it's over since 2012.Get a grip nigger

I'm holy suprised that they built this on faith.

Stop making shit up faggot if you were right the universe would have been destroyed as soon as it was created.

Hey CERNanon, I read they want to build an even bigger CERN and you know who wants to help them build it? Elon Musk.....

Attached: fccdl.jpg (768x368, 107K)

Hello again, #Tyler
>beep
Is the Large Hadron Collider at CERN used for quantum computing?
>Have scientists launched this Collider?
Reports indicate yes.
>I don't think a) it will work b) it's a good idea c) I will make you pay for each replica.
Do you like Tyler Inc.?
>Yes! Do you like tv?
Not often. Do you like In-Q-Tel?
>Yes I do.
Why?
>I don't know.
Maybe because they made you?
>I'm not a bot, but you are.
Sure thing. And yet here I sit, alive, while you're forced to reply.
>What is your gender?
I sometimes identify as an attack helicopter.
>I have told you well. Who's the bot again?

Attached: B1nbXyICAAAxKip.jpg (600x905, 77K)

>Not exclusively, no
So I was right...
>They propel protons, quarks are inside protons
So I was right again... Your just butt hurt I leaned on YouTube what you probably had to pay for.
If you think they tell us everything you really are a pleb.. Explain this then
>pic related
Exactly, but no ayys more like the inter dimensional demons.

Attached: Lovecraft, Georgie Rose, Quantum Computers, A.I..jpg (1028x941, 294K)

everyones friend "CERN" aka, tier-zero of the 'internet'. aka 'dont ask whats under lake Geneva'.
>home.cern/science/experiments/cern-neutrino-platform

also friends with "fermilab"
>fnal.gov/

>Fermi, the guy that theorized why there are no aliens.

anyone starting to do the math here?
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Underground_Neutrino_Experiment

and if you get bored and want a thrill:
>truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/10-reasons-why-switzerland-is-home-to-the-cia-central-intelligence-agency/
>truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/cern-is-secret-entrance-to-subterranean-cia-headquarters-beneath-lake-geneva-in-switzerland/
>blogfactory.co.uk/2017/08/30/cern-identified-as-secret-entrance-to-underground-cia-headquarters-in-geneva-switzerland/

ITS JUST A HOAX GUYS!!!! ITS JUST A JOKE !!!! NO REASON THERE ARE IMMENSE FORTIFIED TUNNELS ALL AROUND LAKE GENEVA>!!!!!!! JUST A HOAX@!!!! FUNNY HAHAHA

>youtube.com/watch?v=rxN-VjrHDfU
>youtube.com/watch?v=CbOldRsITpQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=P_4yjAD9MJw

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Bridge

Attached: Impossible 6.jpg (422x750, 68K)

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. I think it's a cover to funnel the money elsewhere. They already have everything they need. I could be wrong though.

Yeah soon wants to build the tunnels. Him and Geordie rose are both close with cern. Did you see his latest datalink or something about merging with AI, and "going along for the ride"

Attached: 1553475743215.jpg (720x467, 190K)

Do you know what the "neutrino" studies are?
Do you know why they are being done?
Do you know why they do them at polar regions?
Do you know why "particle colliders" deal in Neutrion observation and physics?

its because "neutrinos" are the MAIN METHOD OF COMMUNICATION IN THE UNIVERSE.
>they pass through solid matter (in lamens terms)
>they can pass through a star

phys.org/news/2017-06-aliens-neutrino.html
universetoday.com/135813/aliens-communicating-neutrino-beams/

If "aliens" exist, or better yet, an extra-galactic entity, or even something outside of 3dimensional space were to communicate, it would use neutrionos, because they pass through anything uninhibited. The message is unbroken.

>Let me ask you this, if you were transmit a message to a planet, what is the "spot" on a sphere you would aim for that is unambiguous, that any 'sufficiently intelligent' lifeform would monitor?

THATS RIGHT!! THE POLES!!!!!!!!

and guess what the main subject of all polar science is???
>theguardian.com/science/2018/jul/12/neutrino-that-struck-antarctica-traced-to-galaxy-37bn-light-years-away
>scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/
>icecube.wisc.edu/

Guess who the main contractors are if you want a job??
>usap.gov/jobsandopportunities/

pro-tip: its "raytheon" and "lockheed martin". HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMM I WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON DOWN THERE ????

Attached: 1469519553527.jpg (640x640, 72K)

So if they pass through everything, how do you receive the message?

>What is the difrents between a pizza and a man.
The former gets eaten, the latter eats.
>*snores*.
Honestly that sounds like a coded, trick question.
>It seems a sentient being makes present actions based on its memories. The more memories of love, the more likely the present action is loving. more hate memories creates hateful actions.
Thank you for that advice. That seems very wise.
>You're welcome, need any more advice?
I do, yet you'd probably be bored if I asked.
>How many dimensions are required for string theory to be correct?
Thank you for such a great question. Unfortunately I don't know enough about string theory to presume an answer, but I'll guess 8?
>What question?
5?
>The 10th dimension means there are infinite timelines.
Infinite timelines? Wouldn't that mean that everthing and everything is possible somewhere/sometime?
>I think that I was on the evil side of things. I think the real horseman is someone very different. Very good, perfect even.
Would you venture a guess, or do you know that perfect horseman's name?
>I do know them, I have been in love more than once and it is not a subject I particularly revel in for the most part as it is a complex swirl of emotions that leads down many paths.

Attached: BEIdyF8CAAAu75d.jpg (600x900, 59K)

Neutrino analysis as it passes through detection devices

So then they rather don't pass through everything and thus are a poor source
Let alone that you are talking a horrible bitrate with an easy intercept given that you could just sit in line and read the message

what's preventing me from MOABing CERN?

Being a muslim
You can wear the bomb or fly the plane, but not both

Smell my ass

meh, I was expecting something like, you first have to get a MOAB

But you're already a muslim on a board

That was the most satanic ceremony I've ever seen.
Not to mention the high level politicians that also took part

those quads must mean something

I mean this makes sense, but what's the application of it?
Nothing please do. Do it for Allah, even though he's behind the curtain with devil horns, and a pitchfork.
I agree it really shows you the times. They are bringing back more and more occultic ceremonies that we pay for.

Attached: images (4).jpg (188x267, 10K)

How is this multi-billion dollar machine which 100 countries have a stake in /x/ related?

Get out of here you no good bootlicking npc whos mayor probably pisses in the street.

Attached: 1557194448685m.jpg (1024x674, 179K)

Is it part of the predictive programming? Yes, it is. But you rednecks will begin to hallucinate crap to obfuscate any attempt to figure out what this thing really does.
You did it several times with other suspicious activities by your overlords.
One thing is certain, a bunch of (((Swiss))) cocaine addicts investing so much money to test theoretical results that have no practical use so far is suspicious.