Lebanese people aren't Arabs

Don't EVER compare us to these shitskin mudslime subhuman fith, the fact half of our nation is occupied by these rodents DOESN'T change the fact the only TRUE Lebanese is GRECO-ROMAN-PHOENICIAN Eastern Mediterranean White and proud Catholic Maronite

There are no Lebanese that follow the pedophile shitskin death cult of Pisslam, the only Mudshits currently occupying Lebanon are all Pally, Syrian and Iranian shitskins who massively invaded us in the last century and now dare to call themselves "Lebanese" just to spit on us.

Lebanon, alongside the Jewish Nation of Israel, are the last two bastions of WESTERN CIVILIZATION in an ocean of islamic crapskin barbarism, and I swear by Christ, by the end of this century, we will reconquista the ragheads and push them back to Syria, to Iran, or Saudi Arabia, or even better, to the Mediterranean.

Here's what the TRUE Lebanese look like:

Attached: images - 2019-07-25T231736.700.jpg (650x366, 53K)

they look british to me

Bump

Because of our heavy European genes

AHAHAHAHAhaha aha ha huh ;(
the sad truth

DEATH TO ISRAEL
LEBANON IS MED AND ALRIGHT

looks like the local kebab shop to me

quintessentially

No, death to all ISLAMIC FILTH

The TRUE Lebanese is a friend of Israel because it understands her struggle against shitskins mudslimes and consider them to be a fellow Mediterranean Western Nation in a sea of Mudslime barbarism

i'm starting to see a little bit of resemblance

Attached: neverforget.jpg (3034x4370, 1.62M)

Wow they look so whitte

Attached: lebanese.jpg (1000x619, 326K)

you would know.

Just chill user. Jow Forums is a board of peace. A safe place for every race should be the goal. Except for jews and niggers.

What part of "half of our nation is occupied by MUDSHIT filth" you didn't understand?

No TRUE Lebanese (IE Catholic Maronite) look like a filthy bedouin

if you are capable of tanning you are not white

vive gemayel!

Attached: bachir_trudeau.png (395x496, 426K)

Bachir watch us from the sky brother

Mia Khalifa is a Maronite and she looks like a poo. Briget Gabrielle is a Maronite. Jeanine Porto is Maronite.

Attached: A9B1A3C8-9B72-4CE1-8C4D-3AE1094BC495.jpg (390x250, 20K)

looks like normal plain old arabs to me

*Jeanine Pirro

shutup convict

no no my negro friend, i fuck sheep, its our comrades on the big island to the left that are convicts.

I thought you just sorted of trickled down like rapist semen on an abbos leg?

if it weren't for the dutch your ancestors probably would have died on a prison ship on the thames

but srsly now, how is it with all the south africans in NZ? perceptions of them? I know about 4 families who left permanently this year alone, all rugby lad types

>t. pic rel

Attached: Maori.jpg (851x1024, 91K)

I am going to call you arabs until you get back into our empire

right now we dont really have one because the amerikikes invaded us and decided to get rid of it but its not like we couldntn rebuild a giant worldwide empire in a few decades

Just stop

Attached: lebanese_people.jpg (4000x2610, 2.29M)

Brother, we fought until the end to keep Lebanon within the Empire, sadly the invading Mudshits won, and it seems both of our nations need a reconquista right now.

Now you're using commie shitskins most likely descendants of Pallies as an example

one of my best friends is a south african that moved with their family from Bloemfontein to here a few years back. i don't know exactly how shit south africa is, but i can say i never want to live there, NZ is like a fucking paradise of salvation to all the south africans i know, nogs not in power, no recession, low unemployment, low crime (virtually none outside nog areas, have the same issue as america 1/8 of the population committing 1/2 the crime). The two big things they notice are there lack of corruption and that the streets are kept clean, like if you want to find litter you actually have to go looking for it.

why do they act like filthy arabs then?

The ones who do are the MUDSLIMES

Those are descendants of Syrians, Pallies and Iranian crapskin Islamic invaders, ALL REAL Lebanese (Phoenician Maronites) are very civilized and indistinguishable from other White Meds

I like how you ignored my post kek

>white
>med

Attached: thinking-face.png (256x256, 58K)

yeah we just hole up in electrified enclaves with private security. It's like GTA, people ram armored cars and blow the doors off almost daily, govt. got bought by some indian slimeball businessmen (some literally for meat and booze), but there's still a lot of wealth around. Too stressful though, I lived in Asia for a few years and just not having to constantly look over your shoulder is such a release.

Then why do the Lebanese people who live in Germany act like absolute human trash? You utterly fail at integrating into a western European society, but it seems like the Lebanese are pretty snug in the sandlands

Y'all look pretty Arab.

You look like niggers to me, bud.

You're not wrong, what happened to lebanon is what's happening to Europe right now
F

Friend's grandmother came during christmas last year, she freaked out when her grand kids decided to play spotlight (a game where kids hide in the dark) in a local park, that told me a lot about South Africa, The big difference between NZ and South Africa is that virtually everywhere even in most nog areas NZ is safe, you won't get harassed or robbed or assaulted or kidnapped (nogs normally commit crime against other nogs here, they also rob indian run convenience stores which is fucking hilarious), in South Africa you have to take precautions to be safe you have to stay in safe areas with armed security etc. Here being safe is the norm.

Test

Because the """Lebanese""" in Germany are all shitskin Islamic filth descendants of Pally, Syrian and Iranian invaders who now decided to call themselves "Lebanese" despite the REAL Lebanese (IE Greco-Roman-Phoenician Catholic Maronites) despise them as subhuman garbage. And there's 0 desert in Lebanon

What happened to Lebanon is what happens to ANY White Christian nation that decides to accept Mudshit filth as rapefugees

>Lebanese
>people

It's one or the other, dude. Make a choice.

The LEBANESE invented the very concept of declaring oneself as a person, the noble Phoenician, alongside the Jews and the Greeks INVENTED Western Civilization

Haha still ignoring me. GTFO you shitskin shill. Btw those are still shitskins in the cherrypicked OP image too.

Go fuck yourself, shitskin.

hey Tyrone

you are not fooling anyone

i must say though, much like Australians, South Africans tend to fit into NZ society very well, quite a bit better than british immigrants.

What are you? A mudshit rapefugee?

good, go back

Except for the woman on the far left, rest look like sandniggers you sandnigger. Some even look like pakis kek; guy smiling and guy second from right.

>Lebanon, alongside the Jewish Nation of Israel, are the last two bastions of WESTERN CIVILIZATION in an ocean of islamic crapskin barbarism
Haha, kike cocksuckers.
>and I swear by Christ
Jesus called the Lebanese "dogs" for a reason.

no offense sweaty but this is not anyone's idea of white.

Take the all of the invading Mudshit filth in Lebanon back, you subhuman shitskin bedouin scuum

to be fair NZ has the population of a medium city. Must be heaven to have a solid chunk of land, with a small population of right thinking people. I don't think I'll emigrate, save the last bullet for yourself and all, but I hope you guys manage to get through the canada style liberal bs, NZ really is in a unique position geographically, demographically and economically.

based
Lebanon shall rise once more
I have never met a Christian Lebanese that was not cool

Christian and Lebanese is redudant, remember the Mudshits that call themselves Lebanese are actually the spawn of the invading Syrians, Iranians and Pallies from the last century

No. Perhaps the Jordanians can take them in if anything, because Muslim Lebanese aren't Arabs either.

>executed by prince ali muhammad shakaka-alliyahh for anti semitic views

If the Saudi government were to institute the death penalty for anti-Semitism, then nearly all Saudis would die except the royals.
You're still not allowed to go to Israel from Saudi, Zionist propaganda is a lot different here than it is in the US.

>the bedouin scum trying to disassociate itself from the Islamic invading filth.

They're as sandnigger as one can get, you either take them back or we will push them to the Meditarrean

Bachir is in hell getting buttfucked by Satan. This is what you get for selling your soul to kikes.

Have you even been following the news regarding New Zealand after the shooting?

international media fucking fawns over our prime minister, but i can tell you that this current govt is not doing very well with the NZ public.

based

Attached: 517ee75fecad04ee46000006-750-562.jpg (750x562, 58K)

honestly i would recommend you immigrate, NZ has such a low population density and a constantly growing economy so we are always going to be taking in immigrants, i'd rather have a white from south africa than another shit skin or gook.

You are an arab

Attached: lazaridis2014-2-1019x1024.png (1019x1024, 593K)

But that's what you are levantine and arabs

Attached: pca_dna_gen_44z_genetic-05-vxmDNA-5-2--9_3e_c-zza_vs.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Ah, my family came over on the first ship in 1652, we've always had to fight, things will recover or we will die trying to put them right. This land is ours.

But thanks for the offer kind commonwealth bro.

international news is very skewed, i've seen international outlets praising the gun buy back etc, our own media is trying to lie to us about it too, but fuck all people have handed in their guns and virtually every party has proposed different legislation instead of the new retard law we have now. Anyway the shooting stuff is barely part of the news now, there's some gay little land protest in Auckland that has caught the nation's attention.

Branton Tarrant was a hero

fair enough do what you know, my family came to NZ to farm sheep in the 1800's, which is what they were doing in Scotland before then and its what they are still doing.

our gay media won't even say his name, its like he's voldemort or some shit.

His only mistake was not killing enough Mudshits, should've taken lessons from the Lebanese Phalange

>his name was Brenton Tarrant

Attached: bitchtitsbob.gif (608x250, 3.56M)

why do you hate yourself?

You posted this thread a week ago

spoken like a true Boer, respect

Arise sons of Phoenicia, and push the shitskins back to the Saudi Desert

Give them to Jordan if anything.

Tbh all the Maori are going to do is just build houses themselves and sale it

Take off your Templar memeflag.

Deus Vult brother, but fuck Pissrael.

Pic related is a Christian politician. He's more of a shitskin than 90% of Muslims in Lebanon.

Attached: Pierre_Amine_Gemayel_(cropped).jpg (766x1110, 361K)

He’s going to ignore your post.

You also have Mia Khalifa (real name Sara Chamoun) the Maronite shitskin whore

Attached: Maronite whore .jpg (1200x675, 84K)

That's literally India-tier shitskin.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second if you told me this was the Italian or Greek army

Brigitte Gabrielle (real name Hanan Qahwaji) another Maronite shitskin whore working for the US gov to demonise Hezbollah and all Lebanese who protect their country against hook nosed demons

Attached: brigitte_gabriel_1.jpg (300x400, 29K)

Based. Not one step back.

of course they will, fletcher building will sell it to the crown for a fraction of what they paid, the crown will give it to the iwi, who will in turn sell it back to fletcher building to build the actual houses, its the circle of maori property development.

Samir Geagea the war criminal, another Maronite shitskin

Attached: samir geagea.jpg (256x344, 61K)

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING MUDSLIME

She's darker than a Pajeeta.

If Israel bombs you, It's because you're Arab.

they might have white robes, but not too sure about that skin

Attached: mud.jpg (1500x1052, 268K)

No I will continue exposing disgusting Maronite shitskins like you. Meanwhile Orthodox Christians who always fought against the kikes in Lebanon look like pic related... The Orthodox + Shia side is the side of the white man. Maronite shitskins will be expelled once and for all if they don't behave.

Attached: Mikael Baha.jpg (960x640, 48K)