Is there ANY reason to live in Illinois? Any reason at all?

Is there ANY reason to live in Illinois? Any reason at all?

Attached: illinois feel.png (1024x766, 375K)

You can go nigger hunting with the boys in a target rich environment

lets just get Trump to request Kim to nuke Chicago, then every problem will be solved

It's not a bad state if you ignore the cancer that is Chicago.

But Chicago really ruins everything.

No. You can see the poor governance immediately as you cross the bridge from Iowa to Illinois. Like night and day. But that’s what happen when Jewish mafias run your formerly iconic cities.

Moved to Chicago from Iowa to get out of fly over country and so glad I did. Can't stand rural retard trump supporters

I've got an openly communist, fat, lazy aunt who lives in Chicago. Her son is moving to Indiana and she posted a bunch about how smart he is to move to save money on property and income taxes. He makes very little money, if anyone would benefit from tax and spend, it would be him, but of course, it doesn't benefit him either.

Can attest to this, the hate most Illinois natives have towards Chicago is prevalent. It's most evident when you drive outside of Cook County and almost immediately start to see confederate flags. Almost a literal staging ground for rural and urban civil war. Scary that I live in the middle of this shit.

Attached: 1548741399556.jpg (499x718, 114K)

>looking to buy a house in Arlington Heights
>everyone telling me I'm crazy
>don't care this is my home, my family is here, Chicago has great restaurants
>not going to quit and let the enemy take my homeland

Illinois user here. Its overrun with beaners and property taxes cost as much as rent in indiana. Its pretty based outside of chicongo but the chicago democrat political machine ruins everything
I live out in oswego and theres a guy with a rebel flag in his garage

How is buying in Arlington a bad idea? Went to high school in that area and everything seemed like it was a nice area. Things can't be that bad over there.

Attached: 1506984207606.jpg (261x179, 10K)

Beaner infestation

you already lost it, user

To be an esteemed cell in Wisconsin's mighty penis

You telling me the neighborhoods off of Algonquin got even worse? Because if so, shit.

Attached: 1505838774600.jpg (588x751, 131K)

>choosing to remain in crook county
>choosing to remain in arlington bites
you sure like to gamble user hope your horse comes in at the track - if it doesn't another track is close by

Attached: serveimage (20).jpg (274x184, 9K)

I walk around Arlington Heights and it's all young white people sick of the city, a few old boomers, no hispanics no blacks, it's beautiful. We've been house shopping and I counted 8 sexy girls jogging by on one day of walking the neighborhoods.

The amount of sexy young white girls jogging on a Sunday is strongly correlated with the health of a market.

No, fuck this corrupt shithole.

T. Born and raised il fag

>oswego
level with us user
you live in boulder hill don't you?

Attached: serveimage (31).jpg (900x900, 82K)

I only gamble with crypto to help raise my white family.

The beaners are destroying everything. Aurora used to be a nice white neighborhood 20 years ago, now its the pits of hell

No.

Nope

I was born in indiana and i will be going back once i finish my union apprenticeship

sure you don't

Attached: serveimage (36).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Same thing with Elgin. Spic city.

elgin is horrendous
neighborhoods look like an easter egg hunt

Attached: serveimage (49).jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Its pretty close but im within walking distance of downtown oswego
Someone needs to pull a tarrant there bigtime. Any future mass shooters please take note

There's really cheap houses down south on the Illinois side of St Louis. No I'm not talking about the ghetto, but the rural areas out there such as Columbia or Waterloo. Anyone from that area? I've never been but it looks comfy.

You dont want to be surrounded by st louis niggers and chicago niggers at the same time

Who here Barrington Country Club?
>hitting the links in summer
>no non-white or female members
>shooting skeet in the winter
>hot BHS girls serving you at the private restaurant
>tennis milfs coming in for some water after a sweat

If you love giving 1/3 of your income to support ungrateful violent niggers and hate having fun, you need to get Ill

I have family out there and they said the exact thing. My aunt is a kindergarten teacher and she said the student body isn't even 50% white anymore. I remember back in the mid 90s when Elgin was nothing but farm land. I visited Fox River 3 years ago and I was blown away at how much it had developed.

>centrally located, free from earthquakes, hurricanes and flooding
>attached to the largest body of fresh water in the country, universal drought is a guaranteed future calamity
>Best, most fertile soil in the entire world
>beautiful forests, rivers, plains, hills and wetlands
>Tons of open space to build a new white enclave
>All 4 seasons in perfect balance
>City culture is better than NY and LA by a longshot
>Some of the best restaurants in the world in Chicago
>Diversified economy to protect against industry collapse

Yeah, I'm thinking Illinois is based.

LaSalle county repping, grew up in DuPage. Growing up in the suburbs in the 90s was peak midwest America. Its sad going back to the mall I used to go to and its overrun by Tyrones and Pajeets.

Oswego is based, and anything around and south. I can attest to the confederate flags and prime civil war location. This state politics is pozzed, yet there are still many red blooded Americans here. Just look at a gubernatorial election map, every county red except Cook and St Louis counties.

Pritzker was elected because unionfags (which Illinois has a lot of). For whatever reason dems still have a hold on this demographic, even though they're mostly white.

>All 4 seasons in perfect balance
Wasn't it -20 for three days in a row last year?

Yes, we get all four seasons here. White people don't grow stronger without the trials of hard winter and the glorious release of summer's warmth. Harsh winters keep us from being totally destroyed by minorities.

tower lakes isn't bad
hawthorn woods likewise
there are still some decent parts to lake county

Look at the 2016 election map. It's the fucking infected City of Chicago crawling with retarded monkeys. I always said if only we have a short term nuclear war, the entire country would be cleansed of democrats and all that's left will be people who produce things.

Attached: lol(1).png (1301x708, 821K)

based

>unionfags
>for whatever reason

Bitch, how do you think they still get their 40 dollar an hour wages? Chicago unions don't fuck around.

Attached: 1559554930494.jpg (720x706, 162K)

>minnesota
>red
Fail meme

>Moved to Chicago from Iowa to get out of fly over country and so glad I did. Can't stand rural retard trump supporters

That's code for needing to find a place with more opportunities for assisted living housing and welfare.

Get out of here rich fag. Whenever I go through Barrington I have to look at the gaudiest houses and bear witness to horse crossing signs in the fucking suburbs.

Attached: 1561636657847.jpg (638x633, 32K)

there are some pretty nice preserves out that way
took the wife to the butterfly garden in long grove for a picnic while we were still dating
volo bog is also a good stop, moraine hills isn't too far from there either - can walk all the way to mchenry dam & back

Oswego user here. Are you here too? Do you have a rebel flag in your garage and live on a culdesac?

Can you imagine the famine, ghost towns and fuckers holding end of the world signs when this state gets up to 15 dollars an hour?

I didn’t think Michigan or Iowa or Minnesota are red states? I know there are healthy conservative numbers outside the Muslim shithole Minneapolis/St. Cloud, still pretty sure they’re blue.

I would personally never step foot in that state with a terminal cancer on its right shoulder.

But then again, I encourage as many Jow Forumstards to move to that state in order to flip it red.

Near you faggot. I fly it high. Hehehehe

As an addendum, which of the states in OP's pic is the best to move to?

The beaners are fucking everywhere man
My little Minnesota town resembles fucking Tijuana now when even 5 years ago it was almost all white.
So. Many. Fucking. Spics. Everywhere.

I'm just waiting for the boogaloo. First sign of shit heading down to Ottowa and meet up with some of the boys.

Attached: 1532609688064.png (843x870, 565K)

I'm moving from CO to Chicago to work in the finance industry there. It was either that or NYC. Chicago is aesthetically pretty, but I'm not excited for the libtards and ghetto scum in the South.

I hate it here. Chicago ruins our state.

America is dead

Please tell us you're at least making your residence in the northwest suburbs. If not you got a world of turmoil coming.

Attached: 1548015843336.png (923x689, 650K)

Everywhere literally 20 minutes outside of the cities is deep red.
The entire country is basically divided by huge swaths of red rural vs deep blue cities.
Don’t let the mutts on here tell you otherwise, SPICS are the by far the biggest problem in this country.
There’s over 90+ million and probably much much more. They breed like rabbits.
They fucking ruin everything.

Reppin the QCA, can confirm...its honestly depressing to go from glorious iowa to dark and downtroaden illinois whenever i cross the I-74

There has to be a way to Balkanize.
White identity is growing by the day.
There must be a way forward for white peoples.

In the suburbs of Chicago a lot of people forget about the pajeets now. They are fucking everywhere. Just set up a gigantic fucking monkey statue right outside of my neighborhood for their "temple".

Attached: 1502671265321.jpg (652x876, 117K)

People are not waking up.

Burn that pagan idol to the ground

What's the best state out of all those to live in?

Attached: 1526531891507.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Not right away unfortunately, but that's the eventual goal. Planning to rent in Lake View (not Boystown) or the Loop at the start to be close to my work and save up for a down payment.

The niggers and children they brainwash don't understand that it's all built on corruption. It's the system of robbing whites of their wealth to the create programs to then appoint their friends, mother and butt fucking cousins to leadership positions of those programs. Then they give a few crumbs to niggers and retard children to keep them voluntary slaves.

this is true
some shops in naperville make you wonder if you're actually in calcutta
it was getting that way in schaumburg too

Don't worry, luckily a lot of neighborhood residents make constant jokes regarding some choice fertilizer.

Attached: 1492815625719.jpg (374x767, 62K)

Yeah and now theres no work for their kids

Yep. The pajeet infestation is horrible too.
All of these subhumans are so disgusting, no dignity, no self awareness, they literally make everything they touch turn into shit.

Illinoise is the epicenter of mid-western disgrace and degeneracy.

>>attached to the largest body of fresh water in the country, universal drought is a guaranteed future calamity
>Best, most fertile soil in the entire world
>beautiful forests, rivers, plains, hills and wetlands

Yeah, get fucked

Attached: file.png (507x540, 76K)

You've never experienced hell until you've been to a Walmart in the midst of their breeding grounds.

Attached: 1504272084872.jpg (222x251, 12K)

Michigan is a swing state and it went red in 2016

>Yeah, get fucked

You guys have a detached finger from your mitten.

Attached: 1506527818070.png (645x597, 286K)

I live in fucking Joliet and work at one of the best bars in the area. You would think the niggers are the worst part, but there are entirely too many beaners. Anything North of Wilmington is being overrun with muds.

the hand is turned to the side, ready to steal bits of canada

Poos are revolting, their accent is too. Dont buy a house they lived in, i learned this from experience

Ive heard this too, do they literally shit on the floors?

I think everyone here is forgetting a beautiful fact: the pension crisis and government crash is going to be beautiful for IL long term.
>pension crises forces IL to increase taxes and divert majority of spending to the pensions
>no mo money for dem programs
>rich democrats leave IL
>rich, liberal states have better programs
>blacks and hispanics and poor flee IL for the liberal boomtowns with better benefits
>IL, freed of their infestation, rebuilds from the ashes
>IL turns red, lowers taxes, water crises hits
>Build wall around IL, live off lake michigan and farm land as independent center state
>profit

You talking about the north side? It's so strange to see poos, beans, & merchants all living within a block of each other.

Dude I work flooring and have to deal with poo houses and Somalian houses....I know far too well the horrors of what the living quarters of actual subhuman subanimals are.
Where to go to escape this hell?
Was thinking about north shore up in the woods of Minnesota but have no money.
So just have to keep waking up and dealing with this.

Self-checked, what's with the newfags on this board?

Attached: 1522652732984.jpg (938x938, 423K)

>one state with an actual city surrounded by a vast wasteland.
Illinoisfag here that's been to most of those states, enjoy your literal nothing.

Now you brought rural retardism to the city. Good job retard

Chicagos awesome!
The zoos free!
>nb4 zoo of niggars har har har
Republicans couldnt be creative if their lives depended on it.

I'm on a roll

Attached: 1543036864579.png (563x458, 189K)

Whoah

Chiraq is a great place to harvest organs

If you’re really really into corn. Or if for some reason you want to live in Chicago.

what do they do to their houses?

I still can't get an answer to my question Are braphogs the only way to get attention on this shit board anymore? Because apparently quads mean nothing

Attached: 1539218026555.jpg (960x960, 274K)

Chicago is the bedbug capital of the world right now.

What's the matter? Did Cletus not want to do butt stuff with you?

Michigan has amazing real-estate

That's some wishful thinking, bro. That's why they hiked gasoline and tobacco taxes and legalized weed. They're gonna scrape it together. I wouldn't be surprised if they push through some nee pension laws though and find a way to fuck everyone.

Literally on Lake so just barely. And yeah, with the proximity you can imagine there is a lot of infighting.

Attached: 1560467632245.jpg (960x960, 128K)

I live in the middle of this state. Awaiting the inevitable AWB under this governor. I expect it next year.

The suburbs around Chicago, especially the North Shore, are pretty nice. Full of rich white people. They’re clean and orderly. No nogs. It’s pretty comfy. It’s just they still get fucked by Illinois state taxes. And the weather is shit. At least Californians get good weather.

>Live in Dallas
>Got laid off
>A couple of companies in Chicago are hiring
>2 wants to schedule interview
>Considering moving because Dallas isn't exciting anymore

Talk me out of it