What has gone so wrong for Chicago?

>Two mothers in Chicago have been killed in a drive-by shooting as they camped on a street corner in an effort to deter gun violence.
>They were shot on Friday evening by the occupants of a blue SUV.
>No arrests have yet been made.
>The group began occupying the corner around four years ago, and host barbeques there throughout the summer, in the hope that their constant presence will deter violence.
>They have also offered counselling and guidance to community members, according to friends and activists.
>"It's too much around here," said the man, who did not wish to be identified, as he returned to the shooting scene to pay respects at an impromptu memorial.
>"The older people can't come out and sit on the porch; the kids can't play," he told the Chicago Sun-Times. "It's just, wow. Everyone is scared."
>Authorities say 48 people were shot in Chicago over the weekend, with eight fatalities.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49158979

Attached: chitown.png (683x659, 542K)

Niggers. It's very simple really

BASED NIGGER SLAYERS

Fpbp. Niggers.

this, never underestimate the negro's ability to let the status of things decay around them. This is why sub saharan africa has never advanced beyond iron age tech

Attached: chaos.jpg (474x257, 17K)

CHICONGO

MASS SHOOTINGS
THESE ARE MASS SHOOTINGS

but to the (((media))) only whites committ "mass-shootings"

Attached: Chicago shootinsg 4th July 2019.jpg (1360x656, 214K)

Damn I actually feel bad for those moms, they were actually trying to help. Always have to give some respect for based niggers trying to climb out of the bucket.

48 people shot. 8 fatalities.

We must teach nigs to aim.

8 fatalities in one weekend.
What the fuuuuck.
Why does anyone even live there anymore?

Nothing. It works exactly like every other place run by the left for any length of time.

This level of community collapse is engineered. All groups are victims. The shooting of these two women was probably a demoralisation psyop

Niggers

the media needs another mass shooting in their fucking offices.

>take your medicine you Aussie piece of shit, you aren’t yourself without it l.

so naive. this is the natural state of niggers

based

except it's not across chicago, it's south side niggerville

>if only there was a based black mayor
screw your civnat bs, blacks have a lower IQ and empathy and commit more crime

>Today I learned Communist Russia had drive bys committed by feral apes against each other.
Why can’t u lern?

How has there been no military involvement in Chicago, it’s literally a fucking war zone

fpbp

You see, the Negro is nothing more than a biological weapon, like an Alien (both are black. Coincidence? I think not).

So, a group of Negroes saw an aberration with these 2 Negroes telling them to stop being so violent, and did as their nature compels them to, which is gunning them down.

>everyone freaking out about 15 people shot, 3 people killed in CA
I think they hit that number before the weekend is even halfway through in chiraq..

Attached: obama-comm-organizer.png (609x343, 242K)

shanaquas and jaquains black hoe humpers, seeders of their 7 children, are gang members, four are dead, three in prison

I guarantee you a lot of murders will occur near Obama's presidential library when it opens.

take this map and overlay the demographics of the city

Attached: hey jackass.png (628x946, 44K)

This but unironically.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

>teaching niggers anything
Come on, man. When you set goals, they have to be attainable.

Attached: nig of the nog.png (500x373, 200K)

>white guy kills some garlic enthusiasts
>Wow, white people are the biggest terrorists
>Nigs nog
>....

Very true. Compare the 50s and 60s blacks with today's niggers. It's the jews manipulating nigger culture into degeneracy, then creating tension between races so we (goyim) fight amongst ourselves instead of focusing on the real enemy. Do not be short sighted, this war is not between white, black, asian, gay, it's not even liberal vs conservative. It all boils down to jew vs goyim, because all these different groups are meaningless to the jew, all goyim are cattle, to them whites are the same as niggers. It's time to come together to cleanse ourselves of the parasitic menace.

Attached: 1543582530433.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

Attached: 1564369464513.jpg (482x446, 65K)

>>The group began occupying the corner around four years ago,

u step to a niggas corner u best not be half steppin. niggas be fierce out there mayne, they put a cap in yo ass. bitches done get got. thats what u get if u take a corner that u had no business takin in the first place

>Compare the 50s and 60s blacks with today's niggers.

Shut up nigger.

Don't forget "All serial killers are white"

Attached: serial killers.png (854x709, 41K)

good news, two felon factories shut down. high
five chicago, way to go!

This make me wanna love a black woman user. Maybe, nah.

SHeeeeeeeeeit

I saw the whole thing!!! A gun jumped out of a gunshow through a loophole.
Then it ran down the street and shot her on her way to church...

Attached: Anti-Gun-Politicization.jpg (450x600, 59K)

Step 1:
>All blacks over the age of 3 with IQs under 115 should be executed en mass.
The effect of Step 1 is to completely eradicate the nigger culture that has been created in America. There are two options for all of the black orphans that Step 1 creates.

Step 2a:
>The remaining nigger babies should be raised in indoctrination camps that push education, achievement, and pacifism as the highest values and uses physical punishment as well as public shame as a method for punishing those who falter.

Step 2b:
>Caring families are allowed to adopt nigger babies from the indoctrination facilities so that they may grow up in a well-to-do family environment.

There. I just destroyed nigger culture and setup a prosperous future for black Americans in one generation.

Attached: Obey your hunger.jpg (474x356, 38K)

You'll get yours Moshie don't worry. Your evil will not go unchecked.

Attached: 1546626204383.png (375x523, 273K)

Attached: African_American_Population_by_Census_Tract_in_Chicago,_IL_(2011).svg.png (2000x2588, 625K)

Fuck snitchin' hos

Attached: Chicago Public Schools.jpg (600x338, 82K)

WTF
I thought Chicago had the highest gun control in America??!?!?!

That sounds stupidly inefficient. Just kill them all, resources are better spent on white children.

It only took 100 years to completely change Chicago.

Attached: Demographic displacement.gif (700x776, 664K)

so much YES in this post

Attached: 1535422808247.jpg (540x534, 55K)

Nigger retard.

Yeah. No nigger shootings on the North shore; especially up here. Most people who don't live in Chicagoland think the whole city is niggerville. Heheheh.

Attached: front door.jpg (1280x852, 575K)

Even easier.
We need to adopt one nigger baby and raise them to be step 2
I will be adopting a black girl soon

So true.

Attached: pissedoffjewess.jpg (800x600, 117K)

This needs to happen more often to women that like to meddle in the affairs of others.

this

The hood is like a bucket of crabs, some nigs try to climb out but others try to pull them down

Attached: 1564408329107.jpg (785x1024, 96K)

RIP

>t.never lived around niggers

But is it racist to say there’s anything wrong with this violence?

Inner cities are like a big barrel of crabs, but deadlier.

>What has gone so wrong for Chicago?
Lots of Blacks moved North during the reconstruction era

>Andrea Stoudemire (left), 35, and Chantell Grant, 26
They both look like they are in their 40s

I don’t get the logic to this. They ARE black men. That’s not racist. If anything it’s racist for him to imply that “black man” inherently has a negative connotation. What evidence, going by the picture alone, does he have to conclude all those professions?

>niggers
>iron age
K
E
K

Dumbass, they were always this way. Desegregation and social programs didn't create the nigger, they just exposed the rest of us to them whereas before they lived in sharecropper shacks in the South, away from most white Americans where we couldn't see their monkeyshines

Attached: 41D7jyZcU1L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (231x346, 24K)

Adopting niggers doesn't help because you don't know who the parents are.

OUTSTANDING!

>Eradicate them all
Stupidly destructive and wastes an exponential amount of future human capital. My plan merely involves killing all the ones who cannot be saved (which is most). Once you forcibly instill a culture of hard work and education in a generation, that culture will reinforce itself through socialization of the subsequent generations. Due to the exponential nature of population growth, 100,000 educated blacks today can become 10 million educated blacks in the future...much in the same way that 3 million uneducated niggers in the 1800s became the 40 million uneducated niggers that we have today.

Attached: DeusEx MGS.jpg (1688x687, 268K)

>Africa
>reached the Iron age

This. Lost their lives trying to make niggers life better.

Fpbp. A whole thesis in a word.

A remember a quote from a based Southron circa the 19th Century -"wherever you find the negro everything around him is deteriorating. Wherever you find the white man everything is improving."

Niggers obviously, though I would be remiss to not mention that they have a Jew-media manufactured culture.

No, actually the west side is the worst, a small section of town called austin, highest per capita shootings and murders ANYWHERE. Also the north and northwest sides are bad. Eastside as well. Only small pockets of chicago and downtown are free of this.

Former Maniac Latin Disciple..

From hirsch and springfield.. "grand city maniacs"

It's pretty hilarious watching nigs use firearms.
>SHEEEEEIT
>WE B WYLIN
>WE B WYLIN
Like white guys try to do things where they practice to make a one-inch group.
Nigs aspire to fire all their bullets to the left, or to the right.

Attached: the niggerator.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Step back and think about what you just posted. Realize you are talking about monkeys that society pretends are people for good goy points. Now ask yourself, “Why would a monkey leave the jungle on it’s own?” It wouldn’t because it can’t. It’s a monkey. Why would a monkey escape violence? That’s just what monkeys do. It’s their language, their MO, their nature.

beat me to it

Attached: 1563586095166.jpg (250x175, 8K)

Started out my life in Roseland 107th st. then west Pullman then Riverdale, left 218th. street in the dust 10 years ago and the Negroes keep on coming.

>What has gone so wrong for Chicago?
you know the answer to this user.

RIP based ebony lookout QWEENS.

back in the day the heinous Italian mafia had rules for this.. If you did this everyone in the entire city would kill you regardless of sides taken. This shows how blacks think. Ironically enough these scummy fucks walk around praising Gatti and Soprano

The nigger shooting academy:
>TO THE WINDOW
>TO THE WALL
>TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS
>ALL THOSE BITCHES ARE PROBABLY SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THOSE PLACES SO KEEP THE TRIGGER HELD DOWN