Saying Jews own Hollywood is like saying Blacks own NBA

Saying Jews own Hollywood is like saying Blacks own NBA

Attached: 5CDA58FC-1418-42B1-995C-117F766E65FF.png (602x392, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nba/2018/12/24/lebron-james-instagram-jewish-money-comments-apology-lakers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait what? Is this serious?
No it's not, it's like saying "Jews own the NBA".

OK this is literally the guy that runs the NBA. This is the guy that is the absolute highest up. The NBA's highest position.

Attached: adam silver NBA.png (1105x605, 225K)

based

kek
saying jews own hollywood is like saying OP's ass is owned by fags

Notice how they give beta Jews leading Chad roles in the movies, gotta put insects on the pedestal

OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I know right. When I hear people say that I know their IQ is low

Is that a selfie, OP?

fpbp

Attached: 119.jpg (540x540, 28K)

OP’s anal cavity will need at least 6 months to heal after this raveshing

>Succceeded ((David Stern))

Can't make it up.

Jews own the NBA too

Attached: 1564542746248.jpg (928x696, 77K)

At this point, it's probably the Chinese or the Arabs

rekt

Most NBA owners are Jews.

si.com/nba/2018/12/24/lebron-james-instagram-jewish-money-comments-apology-lakers

>I assumed James would not be suspended, and fining him would seem like a weird punishment in this case: a Jewish commissioner taking away an African-American athlete’s money because the athlete said the Jews have so much money. So there would probably be no punishment at all. That annoyed me, too.

Attached: lebron-james-jewish.png (1600x900, 954K)

OP btfo

>Saying Jews own Hollywood is like saying Jews own Blacks

Bruh, are you really this stupid? Read a fucking book you illiterate nigger.

Attached: 4711261.jpg (317x475, 43K)

But Jews own the NBA

>own
you're borrowing it while real work gets done.
jews have no place outside of entertainment; like a jester in a kingdom.

Catalonian army on the march.

Attached: ElSaltirodelaCardina1.jpg (465x400, 58K)

No, jews also own the NBA

Saying Jews own Hollywood is more like saying Jews own the NBA. 2 manifestly true statements.

Alex Jones leave this thread now.

Attached: 79B214F8-FDE7-4F80-A3EC-2C7261854708.jpg (960x720, 140K)

>didn't mention all the Jewish team owners

not in any way is that true.
Blacks in the nba can't get their black cousin a tit job playing basketball, jews in hollywood CAN keep it a quasi-closed shop for decades via ethnonepotism while preaching 'diversity.'
>fuck you.

Attached: 783E5019-C6CE-479A-B150-5A9196247D74.jpg (471x471, 80K)

jews 'owning' hollywood studios makes no difference at all.
hollywood is still CONTROLLED by actors union leaders who are 100% former east german white marxists.

i have really taken the redpill this year that the DDR is in control of the world, on a level above the jews.
i think that jews and whites are arguably suffering equally under these dictators.

the marxists fear christians/whites and jews uniting...
they know that with our combined power, we can drag the marxists out of their homes and hang them in the street.

if the alternative is marxism, then...
I LOVE JEWS
I LOVE ISRAEL
I AM ZIONIST

i see more of Jow Forums accepting jews each day, more israelis feel safe to post here, and are actually included in serious discussion instead of being called 'kike' 2000 times.

Attached: 56937469.jpg (900x732, 168K)

>I am a Zionist. Yea that is very obvious Moshe.

>Adam Silver
>Silver
Imagine being such a second rate kike that your name is Silver and instead of owning Hollywood you get stuck with the NBA.

israel was founded in the late 1940s... their influence started to decline and marxists took over in the late 1960s.

i will help build the third temple and snip my foreskin off right now if it means we can go back to the time when jews were in charge again.

NBA is owned by Jews

Show some proof then you absolute Shill.

but all the players are antisemitic, and despite being 70IQ, could have an actual chance of changing policy towards israel in 2019.

remember, someone can still be ethnically jewish and have denounced god for marxism a long time ago.
my surname is kinda jewish sounding, and i am a white nationalist.

Fpbp

“I am Zionist” “ I am white nationalist” pick one

Attached: 01976B9F-4A28-4A70-A48E-35173D24F95B.jpg (750x1107, 364K)

Baste how will hate bigots ever recover?

marxist poses as a jew, more at 11.

It’s not the Arabs and the Chinese have their own Chinawood and aren’t interested in our Jewish degeneracy

OP redpills himself lmao
remember you're here forever

It was founded in 17

NFL is jew too

The players arent anti Semitic Jew. They dont even know what that means. Cant even read or write most of them. Golem is the best word to describe them

fpbp, also slide

i know a few australian AFL players, and they literally have to sit and watch pro-LGBT and anti-israel propaganda all the time.
they are big scale productions, made especially for sports players.... and most of the dumb fuck players fall hook line and sinker for it.

for example, they will have a famous australian sportsman from the 80s/90s, standing at a famous sporting venue and speaking about why the players should support palestine and transgenders for 45 minutes.

the brainwashing is part of the job if you become a professional footballer, and im sure it is the same in america.

Fuck you kike

morphic resonance confirmed

This will never happen you crazy faggot.

>i see more of Jow Forums accepting jews each day, more israelis feel safe to post here, and are actually included in serious discussion instead of being called 'kike' 2000 times.
Where did you see that you stupid fucking kike, in your dreams?

Kikes are pariahs and Jow Forums will never shill for fucking kike disneyland, israhell.

Attached: 1564539322182.jpg (1100x914, 131K)

Palestine good, trannies not

I'm afraid it's true user. I have friends in the industry. Hollywood is literally owned by Jews and everyone fucking knows it.

relax achmed.