Lmao why are white people so addicted to painkillers

Lmao why are white people so addicted to painkillers

Attached: 946A3C94-3FA4-4180-B73B-4DB011001987.jpg (1000x607, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/the-jewish-family-behind-the-opioid-addiction-crisis-in-north-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are horrifyingly bored with modern society and are seeking any escape they can.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Despair

cause they kill the pain

Attached: suru kassi.jpg (600x400, 54K)

cuz we live in the world of pain

Opium is the White man's drug. Euphoria, pure and simple.

if not pain killers it would be booze or some other drug

That's what you get if you have a health care sector that is profit-driven. It's not about making people actually healthy. It's about generating as much medical expenses as possible.

never a frown with golden brown

>white cuck cope

Attached: F94F3691-2367-4A62-A084-0E92D83327F9.png (996x868, 599K)

niggers

A complete lack of discipline and restraint coupled with a belief that life is about the pursuit of happiness and not about the endurance of suffering through harshness of reality to become wiser and better.

because whites are trying to numb the guilt away

Jews

Modern society and the lack of any real conflict, danger, and suffering is causing millions of people to go insane. They are basically fighting against 10k years of human evolution

>Lmao why are white people so addicted to painkillers
This is called using something that your tribe pushed upon our people to spit us. Very jewish of you. We won't forgive nor will be forget.
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/the-jewish-family-behind-the-opioid-addiction-crisis-in-north-america/

Even if you are not a jew, you are in bed with them and so you might as well be.

Attached: Guns.jpg (179x190, 8K)

Shhhhhhhhhh

Amphetamines are the white man's drug you pan faced gook.

Jew doctors cashing in on big pharma. Perscribed them for everything for decades.

They get you fucked up

Lies. doctors aren't writing scripts anymore.

I have a fucked up back and recently took time off work, complications from a L5-S1 artificial disc replacement. Im in super pain. May go on the fent patch. :(

They lack toughness

Because I'm fat and work 60 hours a week, spend 2 hours a day commuting. I'm a trades nigger, body is fucked at 35

This is true, you have to see a special pain management doctor and have true cause to get narcotic pain meds. I have a back that was operated on and now having complications.

Why are niggers so addicted to Colt .45 and herpes?

because they help you sleep at the end of a rough day why the fuck not?

i wish they were legal, i could actually do some outdoor work for once

Yep went from 2 dollars a pill 8 years ago to almost 8 now in Detroit

im 86.5% certain ive seen many articles in the past few months talking about how certain brands of painkillers were outright lying or skewing the data about how addictive their painkillers really were. its kinda alot easier to get addicted to something when given a legitimate reason to take it and not told the dangers of doing so.

Hey welcome to the club but i fucked up my back permanently in high school thanks to pushing my body to the limits, well over the limits. I was squatting 560lbs. Tried for 600lbs. Well, that was a fail. My disc herniated. .long story. Been dealing with it until i got a new artificial disc but now the fake disc is giving me problems. Its slipping like a real disc!!!! Lol they really are almost like the real thing

Because weed is illegal.

Attached: D469FA39-6A73-44E9-893D-A568C1432DF3.png (680x680, 620K)

you should try Kratom, it's also addicting but much less so than something like fentanyl

Weed did nothing for my pain and im in a weed legal state.

I rather pop pills than let pajeet practice on me besides I cant take time off in a family business

Because Jew pharmacy companies put addictive shit on most painkillers.

Despite the endless brainwashing from their Jew-boxes and Jew-schooling about how great diversity and modern America are, the average white person still senses that there is something deeply wrong with our society. In order to cope with this constant sense of anguish that they are unable to identify (since it is basically illegal to talk about it), many Whites decide to numb their "pain" with drugs. The suicide rate has also been rising for the same reasons. Whites unconsciously know that something is very wrong.

Attached: tumblr_nwzwuajmoY1qdqzl4o4_500.gif (500x208, 1.11M)

We do all the work and shoulder all of the taxes.

You can't even work outside? How fuckin' weak are you?

because whites do the most physically strenuous jobs?

White privilege for you. You body is worn out but you refuse to give up, because I need purpose in my life because society has taken away the possibility of me having a family the only purpose i get is helping small businesses avoid the dealership jew in the heavy truck industry.

The smile I get when I fix a problem several shops couldnt fix with the painkiller cocktail can almost described like Christmas morning when I was a wee lad

This. However, I am afraid you are throwing your pearls before swine. OP is clearly one of the System's minions and enjoys seeing Whites suffer. These sub-animals seek nothing short of our complete destruction.

Current America is a softer repeat of Weimar Germany:
>economic despair
>rampant promotion of degeneracy
>widespread drug use
>high rates of suicide
>importation of niggers

What kind of monkey is unaware of how addictive opioids are

Come hhere for the best nudes! Hot femaless and traps

discord gg/dmB39ty

I have nerve damage and I am in constant pain. Like having a soldering iron on my leg 24/7. There are many of us like this and now doctors are trying to take away our painkillers because of "war on opiate" pressure. I have news for y'all; I would do anything including buying street drugs to stop the pain and so would you.
>most opiate overdoses are actually suicides just like most gun violence is.
Have some fucking compassion. I just hope that you don't have to experience this kind of pain firsthand or when your mom is dying they don't give her opiates because she "might get addicted"

jews

Lol white women love thick Indian cocks

Attached: 1235690.jpg (640x624, 90K)

Does this picture explain why white men hate brown/black men so much?

Attached: 12345690.jpg (281x292, 12K)

Lmao why do white women love brown/black men so much???

Attached: 1234.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

Soulless nigger

Attached: 31E44BAA-EB4F-428E-B470-F32D2DC98E5D.png (1018x692, 1.49M)

nice larp browncel poster.

Yawn, same little dicked Asian LARPing as a nigger. How sad.

Attached: E226685F-B953-4C63-9E21-199BF25F7444.png (450x403, 183K)

First I’m hearing of it

Attached: 0EB9BD61-F703-4C40-9AC0-F16570E3FF33.png (1024x1163, 188K)

Obamacare & an over abundance of opioids.

Damn tennesee what are you doing