Former fedora here

Just bought a Bible, what books should I start with and don't say numbers!!!!

Attached: 1564108248480.jpg (674x451, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Un3gSYkd0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=8ixYoLvA1kA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Acts or John

Deuteronimy 23:1
>dilate

Job

Proverbs first. Ecclesiastes second. Matthew Mark Luke john next. Then start from genesis. It’s a great book.

Revelations

Himalayans
2 Babylonians
Legitimus

Based. Someone should post this and Ebola-chan all over the subway system.

these 4 are most important and the everything in between

Attached: 4.htm14.jpg (627x465, 76K)

Forget about that gay shit, just have a good moral compass and your good

Another woman the Cheetoqueef mod would be jealous of.

The Gospel of John, and then Romans

Attached: 1561953873292.jpg (684x425, 183K)

Skip old testament and start with new. Go back to old once you've finished. Psalms is also a good starting point

If a man’s testicles are crushed or his penis is cut off, he may not be admitted to the assembly of the LORD.
>Christians jews Arabs where are you?
It's literally in the bible NO TRANNIES

matthew
paul
revelation
to get the gist then read all the way through from beginning

Atheists shouldn't read the Bible 'to start with'. Go to a church and listen for a few months, and then you'll be ready to read on your own.
Otherwise you'll be just another fool with your own interpretations and falsehoods.

The New Testament makes a lot more sense if you read the Old Testament. A lot of material in the New Testament smashes down on the Jews, but you won't know that unless you've read the Old Testament.

Waste of time you're using to mask your missing sense of fulfillment.

>That's right goy, listen to what the kid piddlers and leftists have to say about the Bible

First things first. Tear off Old Testament and throw it away. It belongs to synagogue of Satan.

genesis

Romans

Daniel. Isaiah. Revelations. Go balls deep in prophecy, it’s really incredible and it did most of the convincing for me.

genesis. It's short, literally at the start of the bible, and one of the best

t. kike that doesn't want the goyim to see how kikes have always turned against God throughout history

Attached: 1551121268448.png (1084x654, 295K)

Start with Mark. It's the most concise gospel that hits all the major points without going into too much detail which might be boring or confusing for someone just getting into Christianity. Alternatively watch this series

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Un3gSYkd0ds

After that you can either read the rest of the gospels or move on to Acts or Romans and from there finish out the NT. I love the Letters (Romans through Jude) lots of interesting philosophy in there.

As for the old testament it's not really necessary at least not right away. The whole point of Christianity is that Jesus basically wipes the slate clean and he becomes the new way, so everything before him is kind of irrelevant, but if you get bored you can read it for aome additional context as some of what Jesus says might not make sense without having read the OT (but you can also just use a study bible with footnotes). The only exception maybe is Provervs and Psalms which are based. Don't read them like the other books though. Maybe 1 proverb and 1 psalm a day to give yourself time to ponder them.

Attached: d27pmpy-d3b4f19c-c8c3-4154-aa6a-ea0a07d47eab.png (1280x2340, 497K)

A Christian without a church is a part of a body laying on the ground. You're a kidney in the dirt, useless, dirty, and decaying.

>t. schizo-retard
take your meds, schizo

Attached: 1548083349285.png (744x804, 167K)

that girl needs some good sleep

Fuck off retard he obviously has one already, he says he bought a bible not borrowed or stole one.

Turn off your memeflag, kike.

Every kike shill that posts Christian hate threads here needs to see that pic. Jews did NOT create Christianity to make people weak. Yes they did eventually infiltrate the church to try to pervert Christianity and to get people to leave...but some still argue ad nasuem that Christianity helps the kikes and that it was made precisely to help kikes. Those people are tards.

And yet we are warned that in the end times no building of religion that claims to teach the gospel will do so correctly.

Cringe.

Attached: 3C4E078B-C2EA-49BA-8E5F-B9C1F9CDFFBE.png (723x575, 474K)

They weren't talking about true Christians.

LARPagan Discord trannies have arrived.

Attached: 1535155360700.jpg (1080x2824, 689K)

This. John is a good book to read. He doesn't shy away from showing Jesus when he's pissed off, turning over tables and driving merchants out with a fucking whip!
Tell me you got KJV. It's the most brutally honest about this. Jesus didn't use the whip on just the cattle.

Attached: Atheist Jewsus Lie.gif (984x556, 55K)

Job, the quantum of so called jewish morality, and then burn it.

Attached: 1536440420973.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

1 Nephi

Saying the Old Testament is irrelevant is retarded. Job, The stories of David, Jonah, etc. are necessary reading. You also forgot Ecclesiastes.

Start with this if you're not going to read it cover to cover.

Attached: Thessalonians.png (311x351, 172K)

Attached: 1561308470448.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

page juan

Hard sell when we want nothing to do with your kike religion.
Even the libshit atheists dislike jews because muh plaestinians. The only one sucking their dicks are the bible belt fundamentalists.

Too bad I'm not a fucking pagan.

That's inspired by the Word. Not an institution of religion that claims to represent it and is ultimately just an image like all of the various things available denomination wise and even non denominational wise. All of it just an image, like a cover for the book. But is it the cover that matters? No. The content. It is good to have those you can converse with about the Word because iron sharpens iron, but if the people are blind already, you cannot sharpen from them. They are already dull from a lack of maintenance for their maintainers are blind too. Hope you get the imagery m8.

meant for

Also, yikes! Wouldn't use that as a measuring stick if I were you.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (674x766, 92K)

Deut is the place to start. Learn all the OT laws.

Burn that kike bootleg shit and read Zoroastrian texts.

>inb4 hurr im not a atheist either
Nobody cares, brainlet.

Attached: 1551391797595.jpg (960x960, 101K)

Looks like a cursed picture.

Deuteronomy 7 is the Jew game plan for the goyim / Edom.
How do you BTFO the Jews?
Read Galations for the reasoning behind the talking points.
Memorize the Sermon on the mount and note that it was DIRECTED AT THE JEWS AS A REBUKE.
Christianity is highly based, redpilled ant anti-Semitic.
Jews are vampires.
You are a vampire slayer.
Get right with God, get a cross, and you will be impervious to all attacks.
RECLAIM YOUR BIRTH RIGHT.

bonus round

Read the book of Esther to understand Purim (second most holy day to Jews).
They actually celebrate the murder of 75k people.
Including the torture and hanging of ten innocent men because they were the sons of someone they hated.
This is what Jews celebrate every year.
Purim.

Attached: DhzlIY1UYAEs5Oj.jpg (981x1200, 180K)

Cared enough to pathetically pull out pictures from you image macro folder.
Now I wont pretentiously pretebd that I don't care about you guys, you're quite a lot of fun!

A M O S
M
O
S

Luke 22:35 - 38

Page 1

newb

But seriously the book of Kings and the apocrypha

Listen to GT & the Halo Express, get those key verses planted in your mind

that girl died in that snow.

This

>claiming the Old Testament is Christianity

Attached: merchantbook.jpg (1375x1279, 57K)

It is quite fun watching you try to say you're not something when you clearly are. Indeed, this is amusing.

Attached: 1536810026260.jpg (829x589, 92K)

Then get rid of it. Job is still the quantum of jewish morality.
Regardless OT is the guidebook for jews and the NT is the guidebook for the slave gentile class.

Is that you, Obamaleaf?

The Old Testament is Christianity. Jews are those that rejected Christ, and their holy book is the Talmud.

Attached: 3-1.png (529x650, 57K)

Attached: Atheism vs Christianity.jpg (1199x859, 288K)

Did I praise Odin or something?
And holy shit do you christcuck not get tired of the fedora jokes
>it's like.. a hat, and it looks cringe, so you wear it a lot because you're and atheist poopy brain XDDDDDD
I mean hell I don't even think atheist banana man did, or if he did it was probably ironic.

This.

Attached: Fedora blob.jpg (920x900, 88K)

>magic is REAL! Sky Daddy save me!

Nope, that faggot can go to africa and enjoy his brown masses. Maybe the christian parts to see how much Christianity helped.
What is this macro even for? ihavebadopinionsofatheists.jpg
No insight here.

Old God mad
New God understanding

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
Say a prayer before reading.
God bless you, bro.

Why would you wanna read the Bible? None of the stories make any sense.

>slave gentiles
You clearly have not read Galatians.
Sad.

No.
The Old Testament is not Christianity.
AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO FUCKING READ GALATIANS?!

>I'm too fucking stupid to see that's its Christians who stand in they way of the kike agenda items: faggotry included.

Attached: Christianity2000Years.jpg (600x541, 90K)

It helps to say why you're reading, and what you hope to discover. John is an eyewitness account, but the others are written in response to specific issues in The Church as it was established.

Attached: coffee_cchan_by_florence013_dbpo4xq-250t.jpg (225x250, 14K)

Fedoras still make you mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ixYoLvA1kA

Fedoras = anti-Christian, whatever form it may take

Attached: 1561051710157.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

>Not from Jesus himself, just Paul playing his used car salesman trying to hook dumb goyim into following his religion.
I guess that's why the obesity rates for Christians are higher.

I'd say the old god was a demon LARPing as a god.
And that demon LARPing as a god was into getting Jews to follow rules.
Which is why they're stiff-necked rule followers.
Rules that no one can follow, don't offer salvation, and only end up hurting everyone.
Christianity was literally about removing that yoke.
What the fuck do you people do on Sundays?

You're wasting your time with the full sized Bible, just read the Jefferson Bible. Jefferson removed all of the dumb supernatural shit and distilled it down to the stuff that mattered culturally.

A.) wasted digits
B.) Paul understood and saw clearly what was important.
C.) I'm only addressing you, a Christ denier, so that others can understand.
D.) Repent and join us in the Kingdom of God.

The stories in the bible turned into metaphors the second we had a better understanding of our reality.

I'm turning on the fucking ovens just for you, Kike. FIRE THEM UP!!!

Like how christians allowed jews to loan with interests but not fellow Christians?
It was WHITE PEOPLE who kicked out the jews for WHITE PEOPLE's interest.
They perplex me, because somehow even liberals can come up with a collection of memes and insults more vast and more creative than Christians.
>pic
So the the pro israeli bible belters are reproducing more than the leftist urbanites? So what? The spics are reproducing more than all of you and the blacks even more so if they were to accept Christianity and stop aborting their kids.

A) Validating digits
B) Converting goyim into slaves
C) So other may be fooled, as you were
D) *No*

This. The New Testament never abrogates the law.

Have fun in hell with the Jews.

Why? Kings is for people who've already read Judges and Samuel, it's all about the split of the Davidic kingdom.

Jews are the chosen there understanding is beyond yours

We'll keep in touch.

The supernatural stuff isn't dumb. Anything but. We've lost our sense of the mysteries and miracles in the West. Look up "Holy fire in Jerusalem." It appears every year, and has since Christ's death.

He's talking about Deuteronomy 23 which condemns degenerate acts like miscegenation, imbecile.
Galatians is rebuking the judaisers that believe old sacraments are what's needed for justification, not saying that the Old Testament was abrogated.

We need an Inquisition.

Attached: judeochristian.png (800x800, 269K)

>when you ditch your fedora for one of these

Attached: 1512082764520.jpg (469x436, 20K)