qmap.pub/
youtube.com/watch?v=KHvn8p9D7Yw&t=2265s
youtube.com/watch?v=1FGtd3oH_PQ
twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1156455219816853505
twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1156412024399679488
twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1156449233739771904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of dumb shit is this?

Attached: 1478581390449.gif (240x180, 2M)

Q nonbelievers and haters get btfo

Attached: Q predicted this.jpg (640x472, 60K)

Trust the plan oh wait there was a delay but trust the plan again oh no another one I hope you're still trusting that good old plan.

Q is Mossad

Inb4 source

Inb4 source is never wrong

Attached: image.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

The "Trust the plan" phrase portrays the normie slave mentality perfectly. Expecting to be spoon fed. To sit back while who they see as authorities do all the work for them. They are made to be slaves and they always will be slaves to someone. Don't try to save them, it's not possible. It's nature. God made them to be slaves.

I doubt it's MOSSAD. Jews are a one trick pony, and (((they))) currently only know how to run more mainstream outlets like the news.
"Q" is probably the Australians.

How retarded would someone have to be to not see the connection between declass timing and recent q posts.

Q is a group of white hats and mil intel

Everyone trying to become Qanon.

No but there will be tons jumping on or jumping back on the q train

Im just curious if OP will post anything else. I enjoy a good QAnon thread

Stay frosty gents

A must be a schizo multiple personality overhyping faggot
>typing etiquette and structure change daily
>trip code one day none the next
>nothing ever happens that anyone who pays the slightest attention couldn’t predict
>larp started nearly three years ago, ruined Jow Forums, and still larping
>Quit Queer Queefing

See you fags on the other side.

Attached: 1564277444592m.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

The power went out for just a mere moment and i heard howling outside

Attached: 1561143518013.jpg (756x767, 37K)

I used to date Q, I had spent a couple of months on tinder, got kind of bored with the same old ladies so I decided to make a grinder and see what all the fuss with the BBC memes was about.

Let's just say long story short, I fucked most of the black guys in town, I would meet them all over town and let them cum inside me before I drove home, it was so exciting driving home with some strangers load dripping down my legs.

I did this for about six months before I met Q, once we met we hit it off, it went well for quite some time until we eventually got into a pretty serious domestic which ended up with 911 being called and me having to leave for the night,

qmap.pub/

it was his last post.. this guy just had to post a happening picture for the luls

Fuck off to /x/ schizo

Attached: 1562207705536.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

kek

Nice try schlomo, all those q boomers are jewish dick suckers

Q predicted this

So Q you are saying the government is corrupt.
How is it when some people are vigilant they are punished by the Government.
For president trump to allow Baltimore Maryland be taking over by corrupt politicians and not do something until now is the same as the last president did.
There are many states present trump has seen the milk spilled and didn’t say one word. This makes the president guilty.
The true powers to be will collapse Russia in 2020. But for now Americans will hear you Q talk about grudges.

Coyotes.

If they made the crimes public the guilty would be hunted down by angry mobs.

They are gonna hang this time.

angry little kikes mad nothing happened and now they smear fun larpers.

So are Christians, what’s your point?

This is the one that solidifies any and all "Random Happenings" for me.

Attached: k.jpg (499x750, 59K)

Im not christian though

I'm not angry I just am looking to discuss any similar black dick loving anons experiences.

How come nothing ever happens?

Why would a jew be mad nothing happened? Wouldn't that work out in his favor, instead of angering him?

>I enjoy a good QAnon thread

Attached: 1484272349200.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Paranoia is a disease we all have.

At this point, Q tards will be put in the oven before Jews and foot fags.

Bro... I saw a video of this Rabbi doing his little circle jerk psyop talk on elderly Jewish folk.

I subliminally mentions the Iran shoot down of the drone like 4 days before it happened.

He said something along the lines of... I heard from a certain rabbbiiii *rubs beard*, with connections to the pentagon.... AGAIN THIS IS JUST A STORY I HEARD.... then talked about a "ship" in the sky being shot down with special markings on it....

Then talked about a "intergalactic war" they would never be able to win...

at like 37min in.

youtube.com/watch?v=KHvn8p9D7Yw&t=2265s

>vague Q posting with mannerisms that don't even match the original Q user
>Jow Forums still falls for it

Attached: DOOM.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I bloody hope so

34:00 min actually

Hurry up, I'm bored.

They will end up destroying themselves at this rate.

soon there will be blacks fighting blacks, oh wait..

Probably a pepper pal watching you jerk off.

Gotta keep your head up, shoulders broadened, and speak from your gut, watch for them roaches.

condoms in the trash can at all times stupid bitch.

I never use condoms nsa black guys living life wild and satisfied

Is this pasta?

Fuck off, Qike.

Ima be upset if it was an emp. Cause ill have to walk home from work :(

Either whack all the pedophile elite or stfu desu. This shit is getting old.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FGtd3oH_PQ

love that Jow Forums has turned on Q

Trips of tardedness

Long laid plans have come together perfectly everyone was distracted just in time for the power to go out and then the harvest begins.

Attached: lightsout.jpg (1038x702, 142K)

No just me living life, see Q would get pretty upset at times, which I believe was rooted in some of his own insecurities stemming from his perceived inadequacies. My ex-boyfriend dante seemed to really trigger this in him.

See Dante had a massive cock, I used to jokingly tell Q how I could barely get it halfway in before gagging, one time when I was having him and his crew run a train on me and see how many loads I could take I felt like he had actually made it into my internal organs, we are talking massive dick here.

I'd usually try and make him cum as many times as I could until he was pleased but his sex drive, seemingly limitless would often have me tap out from a combination of anal fissures and sheer exhaustion.

Waiting for the presidential alert.

Attached: 20190731_003131.gif (202x320, 1.87M)

Pilpul

the battle of the larps has commenced for the hearts and minds of boomers

unironically based if true

Solar flare on 8/2/3019

Yes president Kushner.

Fuck I gotta fly on to San Diego tomorrow, am I gonna get died?

nothing ever happens

twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1156455219816853505

Another thread proving how SHIT mods and jannys are
It should be deleted instantly but will get 300 replies from retards
Kys niggershit op
Sage

sage but i will come back and bump if something does happen

Q predicted this

Jow Forums hasn't turned on Q

leave this palace of beauty and heroism, jew

Attached: 1563894308675.jpg (640x763, 94K)

twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1156412024399679488

Attached: file.png (709x389, 66K)

>Know your surroundings at all times.

I honestly can't believe the dumb shit this Q larp nigger comes up with, and worse yet, the inbred hillbillies that eat it up. White people, baka.

Attached: wew.jpg (216x233, 8K)

twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1156449233739771904
" Oops. The Deep State government of United Kingdom gets incriminated in Wednesday's #DECLAS and now #fakenews Guardian are trying to soften the blow. Sorry losers, this is one grenade you cannot lie down on. "

I said 6 sugars you stupid bitch

Attached: uzkr32f009i21.jpg (432x768, 29K)

Post what q said about chemtrails
(You won't)
Sage

You faggots said to look at the sky tonight and I did. There was nothing. I was going to keep my eyes closedthe second evening hit because I hate you so much. But I you got me. I fell for your larp out of hope. Fuck you. Eat shit cocksucker. Q can suck my D and eat my SHIT

Wrong meta disinformation shill

Attached: 1562194525810.jpg (555x574, 112K)

You spam this shit every fucking day. Go see a doctor, incel loser.

No, Q are losers in basements fapping to Blacked. “Record the Sky”

Why don't YOU post it you fucking retarded Q autist.

this source is not the same as per usual
that source has a different style, and only posts when he has important info
prove me wrong

US patient US7.413.14582

The chemtrail system is an all in 1 patent with multiple uses and applications. You could even fill it with urine.

THIS IS PERFECT EXAMPLE
>There are many states present trump has seen the president guilty.
OF Foriegn shilling
>"the milk spilled"
The foriegn shill will ALWAY ALWAYS fuck up the translations of simple metaphors

Attached: muellertime.png (736x631, 399K)

a feral pack of 56'ers

Nope

T. DNI

faggot

Hello shareblue

Attached: boutdatpaper.jpg (1901x889, 1.23M)

Q is the most retarded shit I've seen in years and boomers gobble all that shit up

Attached: 1560852182259.jpg (255x255, 21K)

You think a following this large could be a ...dare I say it... cult?

Attached: EAnvFzcX4AADWxX.jpg (790x960, 76K)

/thread

Meanwhile, stupid faggots are having pages long of debates in slide threads
Don't know if that's pitiful or funny

Attached: 1564164852037.gif (480x270, 3.65M)

Q really posted this faggot, check the Q map

Yeah cuz Mossad would call out itself . Plus Jerome corsi was outted as a mossad agent. Gas yourself kike

Its a pysop meant to keep boomers calm, eventhough they were already calm, by redpilling them on the global kabal, mossad blackmail on us elites, and jewish/globalists child sacrifice rings.

Seems legit.

What's the 24hr warning then?

I can just imagine thousands if autistic house dwellers emerging at the same time tonight to stare vapidly at the sky before crawling back into their holes. Glorious. 10/10 bait, whoever did this.

Capitalism is over in 2020!!!

Attached: XgsBx4C_d.jpg (605x604, 21K)

Attached: 1564327338611.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Check'em

Attached: 1564163787213.png (600x600, 627K)

Guys this is not a joke, I need your complete attention. This is 100% not a LARP, I swear.

I've been working for the past 6 months as an intern at the Tavistock institute in London as a lab assistant for a large project involving blockchains and network economics. I mostly just check equations from the higher-ups and run simulations. Nothing big. I'm not granted knowledge on the actual project...for the most part.

Only my curiosity got the better of me today. I decided to look into the aims of the project using my bosses' password. I wish I never fucking looked.

I know this is going to sound stupid and you're going to dismiss me or whatever, but I don't care: they believe meme magic is real. They're building a decentralised network in combination with botnets to create a mesh similar to Jow Forums in order to influence reality. There were DIRECT references to Jow Forums in those papers. I didn't have time to read anything but I checked the funding schedule and you won't believe who the main donors are.

It was the Bogdanoff brothers. I checked the address and everything. I thought this was just a shitty fucking meme but it's real, they're actually pulling the strings here.

HLI mentioned something about memes being real, it appears that at least Tavistock is aware of this.

The memetic energy must have leaked onto other platforms. That's why the Bogdanoff brothers started appearing as a jokey meme thing. The project itself must already be up and running, and the Bogfanoffs might be using it for their own self-interested gains, probably trying to get back on TV or some stupid shit.

Fuck. I don't have time to leave the country, I don't know whether it's too late for me. I'm going innawoods til this blows over.

Keep digging into the Bogdanoffs, this is not a meme, this is not a joke.

post your glownigger leaks
i'll start

Attached: abedinsandniggerlies.jpg (1860x2896, 661K)