Why do white men refuse to grow up?

Have video games really effected the masculinity and mind of white men to stop growing? And work on having a good lifestyle, gf, car etc rather playing games fo hundreads of hours?

youtu.be/v2Mm--YV5XQ

Attached: 90a.gif (159x183, 495K)

because they all have low t. the second lowest, after asians to be precise.

>above the age of 18
>posts on Jow Forums
Kek

Nobody likes immature and irresponsible but yet capable men escaping reality.

Attached: 1550700528161.gif (400x353, 2.76M)

Fuck off hillybilly, atleast black people have somthing to fight for with respect.

Attached: 1560688561219.jpg (515x700, 183K)

I write video games, so I need people who buy and play them.

Could you be more of a Boomer? Go watch your precious commercials, old timer

I don't think so. I still play video games on the weekends after my wife and kids go to bed. I have a job, a house, I fix up old motorcycles, I go fishing, I go shooting, I teach my kids how to ride a bike and throw a ball, I watch sports, I go out for beers with friends. I think the problem is more with the lack of moderation in every aspect of life. Food, television, video games, everything is an obsession. And you have to buy the shirts so everyone knows what show or movie or game you like. People pay money to advertise a product on their clothing because they're so obsessed with the product that they need to let everyone know they enjoy that product, regardless of whether or not it comes up in conversation.

>I make un real fiction simulation to fulfill my fantasy and make money out of it.
Jeez

Attached: images (52).jpg (200x200, 9K)

>I still simulate artificial polygons for hours on the weekends after my wife and my wifes kids go to bed.
You sound like you lack religion in life.

Attached: 1556389098318m.jpg (1024x683, 245K)

Go shine shekelsteins asshole again like a good little boot licker paco. Maybe next year you’ll get a dollar raise and feel like a big boy that you got schlomos approval and number one wage cuck of the year award.

Attached: Cat-attacks-over-Christmas-gift.gif (285x285, 3.3M)

Working for the system and expecting to get anything for all those hours of hard work is just naive.

Attached: images (64).jpg (500x352, 20K)

>Gaymers

Attached: images (73).jpg (480x360, 26K)

>work on having more material possessions, you can never have enough goyim!
Pass, I landed good job, will save money, buy some equipment and do a startup
And in the meantime I will play vidya cause no women want me, only my money or skills or time, therefore why bother

I was answering your question. I don't think they have affected me in the way your OP postulates. It's anecdotal evidence for sure, but I also gave you a theory on what the real issue is. I don't see any harm that playing video games in moderation has caused to my life.
I do not subscribe to any formal religion. You are correct about that.

This should not be the normal reaction to receiving a video game console as a gift. This is what I mean by the obsession culture. It's like those reaction videos to, I think, a star wars trailer. The one that was edited to be the Tarrant video. I don't know what the cause is, but it isn't specific to video games.

You make fun of him, but he gets way more pussy than you.

Basically, I'm making money with my hobby. What's wrong with that?

>implying having a gf or car is good lifestyle
Literally shittiest life possible.

This.

Attached: 1392522593050.png (1181x1398, 741K)

In the past, before everything went ceazy, a child was home with the family and extended family partaking in the family business. Farming, skilled craft, trade, whatever.
The child had an alpha role model, usually male but not necessarily, that it naturally tried to emulate and gain approval of.
Now not only is the male role model often completely gone from the picture, but the mother is out of the home most of the time, and today she's often spending her weekends out partying with the girls pretending she's still 20.
Now the kids spend their lives with other children from daycare through high school, looking up to other older children, often adolescents, as role models. Concerned with whatever nonsense the media is telling them is relevant at the moment.
These kids have no idea what it means to be an adult and no one is teaching them.

Bitches are bitches.

Likely they have a general emotional numbness in their empty lives that they have no idea how to correct. So they pantomime emotions until those overreactions become habit.

yeah, nah, allowing your entire race to get pissed on by the other races of the world for over a thousand years and accept every shitty thing that was ever done to you while crying and chucking spears makes black guys super duper masculine brah

still getting pissed on today, too, and still the most that the vast majority of you do is bitch about it. Supermen, really

>effected
Lrn2english fgt pls

Jordan Peterson was my first "role model." I'm 22. Raised by console. Now that I'm away from it, the world seems like an alien planet. I try to avoid the escapism. Playing and teaching guitar helps. Sometimes video games seem more real than reality to me.