US fertility rates fall to levels not seen outside of Japan & Europe

Americans are dying out as we speak, the disease control center is saying.

—-

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) just released new data that revealed the U.S. birth rate has hit an all-time low in 2018. The US has been long known for its high and consistent birth rates, but fertility has seen a constant and sharp decline in the past 15yrs, only rising in a single year since 2007.

The U.S. fertility rate now stands at 1.73 children per woman of childbearing age. The needed level to add a replacement population is 2.1 children per childbearing women. We are sharing this new trend and rate with many Western European countries who've long had lower birth rates. Feminism and the growing equality among genders, economic hardship, housing costs, career focused women and dating apps are playing a role in falling birth rates.

Attached: 7BEEC92B-A006-4E87-AA4D-EC68D7ADC308.jpg (1304x1043, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eH10efX7Png
youtube.com/watch?v=h276R6ho2Hg
mrmoneymustache.com/
mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/26/what-is-the-real-cost-of-raising-children/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not a problem at all really
we will just import more cheap mexicans

And that's a good thing

As a comparison, German fertility has seen an explosion since 2006.

—-

In the past few years something unexpected has happened. The fertility rate, an estimate of the number of children each woman can expect to have in her lifetime, has climbed off the floor. Between 2006 and 2017 it rose from 1.33 to 1.57. The rate for 2018 has not yet been worked out, but more babies were born that year than in 2017, likely pushing the fertility rate past 1.60. Germany’s fertility rate has pulled away from Italy’s and Spain’s (see chart) and is now almost identical to the euro-area average. On June 17th the un estimated that in 2050 Germany will have 58 people over the age of 65 for every 100 people aged 20-64. That is a lot, but comfortably less than Italy’s predicted ratio of 74 to 100.

Attached: 2B0A63DD-7B72-44EE-9575-C3D848EDD736.jpg (1164x1164, 327K)

Trump is making sure there is a NET outflow of immigrants. Coupled with low fertility, this means you are dying out.

enjoy raising tyrone's mutt kids with Helga, krautnigger

We just need to create further incentives for married couples to have more children. Family tax cuts. Only for married couples. This would increase our population and support the nuclear family structure.

>Family tax cuts. Only for married couples.

Not going to happen. Your tax system is as fucked as ours. The only thing that increases having kids in a good family setting would be to allow married people, and only married people, to set off the cost of raising kids from taxes. Any other couple (married or unmarried) without kids should have zero tax avantages from marrying or living together.

Attached: 7802EB35-4B47-4415-A4B4-CF6B18B5AE2B.jpg (1096x1096, 457K)

Memes aside, why the fuck is the "Center for Disease Control" monitoring US fertility rate?

i don't trust any of these reports. more propaganda for open borders

Bro. I pay almost nothing in state and federal taxes filing joint w/ 2 dependents. I get back $7-8k a year and that’s with me filing w/ 9 exemptions on my W-4. The only reason I don’t claim more (which I can) is because I don’t want to be hassled and supply proof of what they already have on file.

They normalized baby murder. The USA has killed 60 million babies. Tortured 60 million.

Are mexicans finally chilling out with their breeding

Why are German women so beautiful with such awful personalities

oh no! at this rate we will be extinct in 1847 years

Not happening. Niggers are universally disliked. The only foreigners Germans have a soft spot for is Southern & Slavic women and Southern men that look like Banderas.

German women are (on average) unattractive. It's pretty bad. I rather get me a qt foreigner from Argentina or Italy.

"Are Southern & Slavic

thank god, amerimutts should not be reproducing .

They monitor all the vitals of population. This one because it could be a sign of disease effecting fertility, which its not, unless you consider feminism homosexuality and abortion a disease

post flag 3rd worlder

Even white non-white breeder, america is still dying. Quick, bring more illegals!

Because our American women's braps are interfering with their ovulation.
youtu.be/eH10efX7Png

When will you people learn that the problem isn't financial, but female empowerment? Women aren't having children because they choose not to. If you're serious about tackling the birth rate problem then start advocating for taking women's rights away. Also give men their authority over their family back.

Attached: Empowering women reduces growth rates.jpg (960x720, 108K)

>cost of living up
>wages stagnated
>underemployment everywhere
>job security low
>wHy areN't ThEy HAviNg cHiLdREN???

Whites are graduating. Why should anyone care about the small stuff?

Americans are a disease by definition.

Who is going to pay into our Ponzi schemes now?

*Hard glare at mexico

Neither of those things will ever happen.

Germans are cancer...prove me wrong.

You forgot
>women in the work force
>utter cultural degradation

Career women remove their genes from the population. Literally too smart to breed. Feminism wipes itself out.
The genes coding for intelligence in females disappear and are only expressed in males. The female IQ curve shifts down some more points.
Liberalism ends.
I should worry about this why? It's all good.

real productive

I was focusing on economics in my post, but you're absolutely correct.

The actual reason this is happening is BECAUSE Trump has voided so many visas- ESPECIALLY from the wives of H1B pajeets and such.

The normal scenario under Obama to keep birthrates high was to let these people flood in infinitely, as well as doing zero security checks on pregnant tourists- a hundred thousand women a year in 2015 were coming on vacations to America while pregnant to have kids.

This kept the birthrate artificially high.

As part of Trump's longterm push to end birthright citizenship he has largely instated policies to keep all these women- who would otherwise be shitting out anchor babies- in their own countries.

The result is no foreign mothers to shit out tons of babies.

Attached: H4 ban.png (1315x753, 125K)

The good news is that birth rates have fallen across all races

Mohammed. No Tyrones here.

i live in america thanks

Why don't you first get out from under the boot of wall street, and then ask your wife whether she wants to pass on existence to the next generation?

Slaves do not reproduce very efficiently, nobody does who lives in slavery. Women who are placed under such conditions do not experience life as fundamentally "good", and therefore have no intuitive want to make sacrifices to pass in onwards.

They are not beautiful, they are like horses.
They are just not fat.

I seem to recall from studying mathematics at the university level that 1.6 is still less than 1.73.

nope trump has done nothing on immigration enforcement.

As if your civilisation wont be replaced through conquest far before that.

What will actually fix the system is lifting zoning restrictions that keep boomer houses built in the 1960s artificially valuable, tanking the value and building houses that millennials can raise families in on the cheap

If you look at fertility and compare it to the rural/urban percentages over the past 100 years you see that as the population urbanized the fertility rates tanked. This is because cities are always more cramped and expensive than farms, and kids are a liability rather than cheap labor when in cities.

The post-war boom resulted heavily because of the massive expansion of suburban areas which briefly made it affordable for people to raise lots of kids in a decent area with low crime.

The declining birthrate among whites is largely correlated with boomers turning houses from "place to raise a family" into "retirement investment"- making them unaffordable for kids.

The states which have high white fertility rates such as the Midwest tend to have the cheapest housing prices, while congested coastal cities have low birthrates among whites due to the fact that hipsters are spending all their cash to live in the city and go to the club and have nothing left over to raise a family. Even if they moved to the suburbs though the cost would still be prohibitive.

If Trump passes his 4 trillion infrastructure bill this will lead to a massive capital investment in areas with dilapidated infrastructure- especially the Midwest- this sharp increase in worker's wages for construction jobs coupled with the temporarily cheap price of housing in places like metro Detroit will make it very affordable to have 2.5 kids and a doge during the 2020s.

I say "temporarily" because as more people move back to the midwest/have kids the price of housing will also begin to climb. If you want a good investment, buy a house in Wayne County on the cheap because in 10 years it'll be worth a lot more.

CDC counts births and deaths as well.

you are retarded there are less than 1 mil h1bs total, that is a drop in the bucket when compared to the total number of americans.

Buts it's both things. Yea, financially if the husband can afford to take care of wife and kid she can stay at home. Problem is most people and most young people cant afford to do that comfortably. So it adds a whole risk of fear and if you're white looking for breaks/cuts/handouts good fucking luck. There is not much incentive to cripple your wallet for a child when things can go downhill fast.
The other part of women empowerment is correct too, college roastie, and never wanting responsiblity... than they do marry and divorce you and cripple your wallet again.
The incentives are gone. Jews dismantled the nuclear family for middle to low class people.

Pol told me there was a Trump baby boom

Attached: 1540834496279m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Attached: andy-naomi-weaver-amish-adventists.jpg (540x304, 51K)

There was, but it has gone back down.

My parents had nine kids on a single income and during the Bush years my dad literally received money in taxes instead of paying any

He was audited twice because he claimed so many deductions and both times they found they owed him more money so he got like a five year audit exemption

This.
The male sex drive is what drives the human fertility rate.
Put control of reproduction fully in female hands and the fertility rate drops to 2 at the absolute best, more likely 1.

Death to Muttistan
Death to Israel
Death to Anglostan

Curse Upon Genetic and Subhuman barbaric civilizations

You proved yourselves to be unworthy subhuman retards in the eyes of Iran through your antagonism, idiotic ideologies, and kike worship, and in the process, Iran chose to bless the superior Russian's and their Eurasian vision at the expense of Liberal Atlanticist Japan, Europe, and Muttistan. No vassals and passive acceptor of injustice shall be spared.

You will continue to suffer death and decay until you either learn your lesson, start to behave, pay your overdue debts, ask for forgiveness, and appropriately reform yourselves or be crushed upon the heels of God's True Chosen.
youtube.com/watch?v=h276R6ho2Hg

Attached: 1558820475871.jpg (1200x882, 560K)

These hillbillies don't know of the world outside their trailer parks.

Germans have chosen the path of justice by defying muttistan and buying Russian gas and helping bust ineffective retard sanctions on Iran, eroding mutt and kike money magic financial manipulation that props up paper tiger bubble economies full of SJWs and unproductive retards who don't contribute anything of substance but claim credit off the backs of those they import after bombing their countries.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2F20150609_Engineering_Fo.jp (1280x868, 119K)

I'm doing my duty raising two and don't have the funds or energy for a third. I really think I'm done and ready for The Snip, anons...

Attached: 1564198286812.jpg (1600x1071, 368K)

And they are happiest of all.

Just fucking take women's rights away. They don't need or deserve them.
Instant fertility boost.
Problem is nobody will do it because government wants to buy their votes and men are huge cucks.

These stats are also askew in the regard tht nobody in their right mind would hire an indonesion or vietnamese engineer over literally anyone else available.

Those asian "universities" and "colleges" are a joke, and they pump out dangerously incompetent people

t. worked in Malaysia & Thailand, people with masters degrees in Thailand know less about their area than finnish highschool students

Attached: 1557552437614.png (375x417, 371K)

This is why platonistic societies will prosper, and subhuman "Liberal Values" societies will crumble

Check Mate.

You guys need to stop believing solely in the "women independence is the cause of failing birthrates" redpill. While that's certainly a factor (getting into a relationship is just a gamble now with a high risk of losing precious money and getting nothing, so people don't go for it), the other major issue is that all of the men who're in their prime age for breeding simply can't be fucked to think about it. We're too busy feeling our uncertain, grim future constantly weighing down on our shoulders, handling debt we accrued thanks for falling for the college scam, and reading news about how humanity as a whole is crumbling just to send us further into despair. If the US wants birthrates to go up, it needs to make changes to put hope back into the hearts of its people (people don't want to have kids when they think the world will end soon) AND provide them with enough resources to live comfortably enough that they can feel safe having kids (house, well paying jobs, etc.) Until that happens, this spiral will just keep happening.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31-08-03-32~2.png (1427x1687, 156K)

It will only get worse and worse, especially now that not having children to save the planet is shilled hard everywhere.

Attached: 1559240974994.jpg (244x207, 8K)

How is that going to happen? Underage kid detected

I'm on the opposite boat. I own a business and a house and the last thing I'd ever do is risk losing it by letting a woman into either.
Until they fix the broken marriage laws I'd never even waste a single second considering marriage.

>meanwhile mgobe pogolu has 8 children and fatimah abbuz al-musrah has another 6

Jow Forums told me last week that white birth rate were skyrocketing. does it not help?
And there is no dying out in on generation. It takes a century to start notice any reduction.

found the thot,
women control access to sex.

Damn, don't snip it.
How old is your youngest?
After they get to 4 it gets easier.
Get your life together user. Get disciplined and get a third.
For financial help, check out this blog:
mrmoneymustache.com/
And especially this concerning how much a kid costs:
mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/26/what-is-the-real-cost-of-raising-children/

It's about choosing to have designer clothes for your kids, so they grow up with the materialistic degenerate mindset or having a third person.

Don't let the finance jew wear you out of having a kid if you kind of desire one.
Good luck.

It's not just that. Housing has gotten much more expensive and that makes fertility plummet for young people. In the 1950s, in the US, housing prices were around 2-3 the average annual income per capita. Now they are 4-5. Moreover, in Europe this ratio is 10-20, meaning that you need 10 to 20 years of your entire annual income to pay off your home with no inflation nor interest. This is ridiculous. My parents were poor as shit in the 90s but they were still able to buy a decent home and pay it off quickly.

>thinking that H1Bs are the only temporary visa holders

Literally almost 11 million visa holders in 2015, especially all those chinese students Obama let in

Pew research has found that there are 800,000 births to non-citizens in the United States per year, only 320,000 being to illegals

Don't speak if you're a mongoloid that doesn't know a single fucking thing

Attached: visas down by 1 million.jpg (1079x986, 428K)

*Amish do not live in trailers, they own their own land and build their own houses with the help of their community and are arguably the freest people in America

He's saying men aren't getting into relationships because no money and would prefer to do something safe like hang out with bros than possibly get fucked by a thot's whims

>disease control measures am*rifat birthrates
pretty fucking accurate, americans are a disease

Actually the article (which was from like a year ago, not a week ago) was that non-white births in America were falling quickly enough that white births, which are falling more slowly, became a slight majority again.

goodbye then

the fertility rate among latinos is plummeting

We get many more immigrants.

From 2008 to 2017 it went from 3.2 to 2.0

Behavioral sink does not discriminate

These scares are just like the """""labor shortages""""" in the late 90s propagated by Indian IT firms to get pajeets into the USA. In this case its to loosen border control.

Women have been taught that abortions, careers, and crippling alcoholism to combat loneliness and a sense of loss purpose are superior alternatives to raising children. People have been divided to where the infrastructure even required to properly raise children doesn't exist. It literally takes a village and most don't even have 2 reliable adults. What started as cracks have intensified to ever-present fractures and a collapse of America's human infrastructure into crystalline powder.

Note, I'm not saying that a woman's purpose is to raise children. I'm saying that part of keeping a nation going is providing an environment where people can and choose to pursue families. Building strong, educated, and well-cared-for families could be considered part of civic duty. I know the Spartans considered it that.

Just shut up idiot.

I've lived in Germany back and forth, these are "german" birthrates, not German birthrates. Better known as Non White birthrates.

Well played kek

people can just have babies.
tgis shit always makes it seem like people are sterile and CANT reproduce.

fake and gay governments dont want to wait 18 years for GDP to bounce back so in their greed they try to balance GDP maintenance with ethnic cleansing which is hilarious cause miggers are a woefully negative expense to everywhere on the planet but that's the go to plan in every human country.

Attached: 1564205337023.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Youngest is still a newborn, so maybe it's the sleep deprivation talking, but restarting this hell for a third time doesn't seem appealing in many regards.

The US is one of the only places in the developed world that actually has a growing young population. Pretty much everywhere else has an aging population.

This means the US has to import 10 million muslims and niggers.

Yep, everyone is

Growing young population of niggers lmao good luck staying developed

>has a growing young population.

Define “young”... not 0-15yr olds, no, not them. Despite record immigration.

Attached: 24510E2A-4560-4B9C-93C9-1BB49B78007C.jpg (964x1205, 166K)

Good.

I don't know why imbeciles pretend the market can only adjust in one direction, i.e. infinite growth forever -- which is unsustainable and idealistic.

When the population decreases, the market WILL adjust accordingly.

>The declining birthrate among whites is largely correlated with boomers turning houses from "place to raise a family" into "retirement investment"- making them unaffordable for kids
>If you want a good investment, buy a house in Wayne County on the cheap because in 10 years it'll be worth a lot more.
Do you not see you're part of the problem too?

I don't know if I even trust the CDC.
It seems to me that they are just as fully capable of being inept, corrupt fools as anyone else related to the government. Seems to me like it's a reason for them to get more migrants when we don't need them.

Leftists aren't having children loooooool

Your country is simply two steps behind, faggot. Imagine being so retarded that you believe your homeland is immune to the curse of modernity. Your women are whores, your men weaker with every generation.

This.

Most other countries look like that but inverted from what I've seen