Japan approves Experiment Bringing Human-Animal Hybrids to Term

YES Japan!

Are you ready for REAL LIFE Wolf and Cat Girls?

Attached: hybridembryo_1024.jpg (1024x415, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/mutant-rat-human-births-approved-in-japan/a-49822242
petmd.com/dog/slideshows/8-common-tail-problems-dogs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dw.com/en/mutant-rat-human-births-approved-in-japan/a-49822242

finally an excuse to fuck humans

This fucking timeline

Snake girls when?

Thats not how it works retards lol.

this could revitalize baltimore

my body is ready

Attached: 1_(17).jpg (1080x1296, 116K)

Attached: 002.jpg (1062x1500, 497K)

Attached: 003.jpg (1062x1500, 466K)

We already have ratmen, their name are joos.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Nice!
Farming high IQ embryos in artificial wombs when?!?!

Attached: anna.gif (222x245, 1.16M)

will they breed them to full term or only a few weeks/month in a petri dish and then throw them away?

I hope you get caught up in a MLRS barrage

i hate these filthy insects

japan would rather breed with animals than let brown and black people immigrate into their nation.

this is normal.

Niggers are already a thing fuck off japan you're late

Fuck yes.

Attached: 65f539a6e9ca1c367af7f117591f1837.jpg (800x1130, 547K)

unironically based, because at least with engineered animal hybrids you get to choose the phenotype of the offspring in a way which will hopefully be actually compatible with your civilization

tfw no bat girl gf

Best timeline incoming.

checked & b&r

Nice

Attached: 1502136955012.gif (1280x640, 155K)

The best timeline was lost on April 25th 1945.

Don't forget Fox Girls also.

Attached: Laura Harem.png (500x1000, 203K)

Keep going

You're all imbeciles. Literally all they'll do is grow a pair of human kidneys in a pig. That's it. No weird human-beast mutation creatures. Just harvesting human organs inside animals for transplantation.

what happens when they do this with brain tissue you fucking turkoloid.

Attached: th-42.jpg (474x268, 36K)

>Are you ready for REAL LIFE Wolf and Cat Girls?

YOU FUKKEN BETCHA

So this is the ninja turtles timeline now?

did you actually read the article?

>dw.com/en/mutant-rat-human-births-approved-in-japan/a-49822242
While I'm all for harpies and snake-girls, do you cunts want skaven? Because that's how you get skaven.

Attached: 328.png (405x600, 466K)

actually correct, and in the most extreme case some particular animal traits may be pasted into humans in the same way they have been pasted into other animals (bioluminescence, spider silk, etc.).
This is primarily an issue regarding medical applications

Please let me know when I can by my own cat girls, for research purposes only. No anything perverted I assure you that I don't intend to turn her into a semen demon.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_bintz__eba73fbe237d92783a85145d34b445b6.png (3000x5000, 3.54M)

Fuck off nyan nigger.

Attached: keepmovingcatgirlnigger.png (599x480, 430K)

Attached: 1549732500859.jpg (960x955, 177K)

again, splice traits, not combine two beings
good luck based japan

Attached: bune.png (608x706, 362K)

No one cares about your facts and truth, Jow Forums wants it's monstergirl waifus. And that is a good thing.

>Wagner would be ashamed of you all

Attached: Wagner.jpg (1369x1897, 417K)

Would you prefer a wolf girl my good man? I assure you with the perverting of the Japanese race the possibilities are endless.
Kek Americans already fuck animals, they have niggers.

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_kasuka_kusuki__sample-32da474877eff7eff569ad36fafd09b7.jpg (850x1162, 112K)

Batman beyond did it
>meme are converging with reality rapidly

Attached: F09D7EDC-AE3C-4537-976A-057FC546790F.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Glorious Nippon takes one more step to making anime real.

Wagner's opinions on sexuality are not worth listening to except when he's being anti-faggot.

The laura meme is so cancerous you should kys

Attached: 63.jpg (1200x1699, 489K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1269x1860, 338K)

Who?

Why him specifically? Just about everyone pre 1950s would have us all gassed.

>the greatest artistic genius of all humanity and time, and totallistic embodiment of the Germanic and Aryan spirit as culmination and downfall of all Western culture and acting as prophet to the 3rd Reich - for its existence would not be so if it were not for Wagner - by Hitler being the last continuation of this very same Wagnerian aesthetic....
>and saying this mans opinion is not worth hearing

Attached: Wagner with hat.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Wagner was a polygamist and fucked other men's wives. If that's the embodiment of the Germanic spirit, something is seriously wrong.

Attached: 0B242D31-1C91-4052-8E77-915E66C69A36.jpg (453x500, 21K)

>While Nakauchi and his team are trying to target this treatment to just the pancreas, if they detect more than 30 percent of the rodent brains are human, they will suspend the experiment. These are part of the government's conditions to prevent a "humanised" animal from ever coming into existence.

His music is ok, you should tone down the cock hunger.

Im sure you think black powder didn't lead to nukes.
AI, genetic selection and twisted perversions.
What could go wrong.

I've seen enough Japanese media to know they'll circumvent this.

get rekt christnigger

What? Why is Nippon trying to recreate the Jew? We have too many already.

Attached: 18~01.jpg (745x241, 51K)

>the greatest artistic genius to ever of lived
>the man who Hitler admired and held himself in comparison to above all others
>the man who inspired the 3rd Reich
>the man who acted as prophet to 3rd Reich
>the man who singly achieved the greatest and downfall of all cumulative history of Western culture
>The Wagner
>and you ask "why?"

>catgirls
>wolfgirls

Cowtits Japan,, or we riot.

Attached: P011.jpg (2043x3000, 1.46M)

if they let trannies in women's sports, does this mean splinter is allowed to grapple in the women's WWE too?
always been my fetish

>Bioethicists say the research could have unintended consequences if some of the human cells were transferred to the animal's brain. Nakauchi told Nature, however, that the interventions are designed to only affect the organ that he plans to grow.

PLANET OF THE RATS

Attached: 1552328034046.png (638x425, 562K)

The nazis were fucking spastics, fuck em.

High IQ allows for more then just conversation.

>Wagner was a polygamist
Imagine being this fucking stupid, Wagner never consummated his love with her and he had always been strictly for marriage and the rejection of base desire. But you'r just a brainlet who can't understand art after all, nor the Germanic spirit - typical merimutt.

What the utter fuck are you this uncultured you utter fucking swine kys you piece of shoit you don't deserve to even of been born how do youy just call it fuucking "okay" I am writing this to the cresehcendo of der mastersingers and it is beautiful somethig you could never understand fgilthy canadian scym!!

>old dead dude
>catgirls
Do I really have to explain this to you?

>are you lost user?

Maybe if you would have read it you retard.

They say that lambs and pigs are too diverse in genetic code compared to humans and that most of our RNA is lost as the cells split.

They want to literally create chimeras. China has been working on this stuff for awhile with their crispr.

this is sad

>Japan create a new animal girl race
But remember don't humanised, ah yes so I can have them for domestic ownership. The only have animal rights after all.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_painteen__sample-6464262015062fe5b20c352a4a909f84.jpg (850x1250, 223K)

>

Attached: Cancerous Pepe.png (450x418, 193K)

>Wolf Girls
>Cat Girls

I want my Cow Girl.

does anyone have that page from the manga where cowgirls with huge breasts are waiting to be milked?

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

>Zoomers will have animal brothers

Attached: f1.jpg (851x1200, 537K)

DON'T DO IT, IT WON'T END WELL

Attached: DB892841-E582-48B7-9E76-FA6283EB363D.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

Now this is leafposting

unironically though just stop posting cringe.

Attached: stfu.jpg (802x594, 181K)

gay faggot

You will be spared upon the day of the rake.

We have to have a reason for making Harpies and Lamias. What better reason than to combat skaven?

Teenage. Motherfucking. Ninja Turtles irl!

>calls Wagner cringe
>inevitably calls Hitler cringe
>calls all of Western culture cringe and so insults the Aryan
>calls existence cringe
There's a reason Hitler had Wagner Friday everyday

america has already done this

Attached: ewww.jpg (699x530, 79K)

I HAVE WAITED SO LONG

Attached: JfBn0.jpg (900x600, 62K)

They need something to feed the snakegirls.

Fart huffing pseud posturing fagman

Look look I am not saying they didn't say an awful lot of accurate thing about bagels but fuckin 'ell m8. Filled with former commies, some of the former commies are still commie light so they get long knived, bunch of speds decide to come up with this deutch physics shit that ultimatelt slows down their progress towards a nuke. IQ tests are Semitic too so fuck em as well lets have some dude come up with a rating after answering some trivia.
Oh and you have this himmler dude digging up old primitive german artifacts, trying to somehow use them as evidence hat the germs are superior and spicing things up with occult bullshit while most natsoc thinks he's acting like a tard and making germs look bad.
And then you have their convict SS division, oh boy.
Funnily enough Hitler was probably one of the least fucked in the head.

>Not including the link in the OP
You still get the pic.

Attached: mad max archive links.png (500x436, 319K)

Not quite.

Attached: 1513020407875.jpg (720x735, 79K)

Nah nah he\s calling you the cringe lord, not Wagner. Tannhauser overture is breddy gud.

Only the right one looks somewhat similar to deniro. The rest are just too sub human looking

Abortions and leftists

Hitler was not cringe, but some of you humorless people are simply incapable of enjoying things. We are living in the end of the world and your pointless attempt to preserve a false sense of purity and honor, the real version of which was finally and totally destroyed seventy five years ago is literally just cringe.
Fascism is not related to a thread about monstergirls except in the case where they are drawn wearing SS uniforms or something.

dope

Attached: edward.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

>Tfw no Nazi cat girl gf

Attached: __original_drawn_by_rosaline__sample-d8b2fe8c5debd900ec1b07f938f77ff1.jpg (850x1210, 94K)

>doesn't understand art, calls me a pseud
Very intelligent leaf.

>Look look I am not saying they didn't say an awful lot of accurate thing about bagels but fuckin 'ell m8
This entire spiel is just complete idiocy you filthy kike lover. If you wanted to not sound like an autistic atheist who thinks rational is just some objective stance that primitive man stumbled upon then don't act so damn smug. It shows your understanding of history is still so wrong.

I could understand a critique based on their incorrect placement of value on the physical and the psychological reasoning's for that such as an attempt to find meaning within the material after the infamous "death-of-God".

an animal can not use it's vibrations to create reality, any thing they can offer you will be less then what you already have. a tail and ears are easy: get a headband and a clip on...which some people already do in japan. say bye to your hard bass music unless you want elephant or hedgehog ears...
petmd.com/dog/slideshows/8-common-tail-problems-dogs

Attached: Animal_hearing_frequency_range.svg.png (749x600, 235K)

Thankfully hitler did cleanse Germany and adjacent country's for the juden.

Cleanst the land of genetic defects and degenerates, after the war when there was only rubbel only the strongest survived cleansing the gene poole even further.

With pow coming back the best the 3rd reich had to offer came back and made germany even stronger and purer.

Thanks to the "nazi" tag over germany no jude or degenerate dared to come and we became even stronger.

and now we again kill the juden by doing nothing.

so if you ask me how i feel to be german?
Pic related.

Attached: 1529784052525.png (900x900, 250K)

Attached: 1555493959115.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Attached: x20.jpg (1752x2510, 1.16M)

>Nah nah he\s calling you the cringe lord, not Wagner.
I know that but by calling what I am saying cringe - the truth - he is calling Wagner cringe and so on. You haven't even seen Tannhauser and probably only know the overture you uncultured swine. Wagner's music was so great because Wagner realised the only ability for the progression of music (as it had reached its peak in Beethoven) was in the culmination of the arts and plot - or - philosophy as the undercurrent as cord to bring forth a flourishing peak of the artistic ideal. Music was lost and "plot" etc etc found gave onto it a forward path. Wagner's genius cannot be overstated. No one compares: not Bach, not Mozart and not Beethoven.