Ancient Roman Emperors

>Ancient Roman Emperors
>Cherry Blond hair, Blue eyes, Irish-y facial features, freckles

>Modern Italians
EYY TONY
>beady black eyes from hell
EYY EYY EY TONY
>arab serial killer face
TONY WE GOAN 'OME EARLY D'NIGHT CAPISCE?
>fat niggy nose
EY ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I GOOOT IT I GOOOT IT
>the spawn of Satan
WTF happened to the REAL Romans?

Attached: IMG_3772.jpg (2654x1511, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=9EeYhcqdyvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Venetian Blonde
user...i

wog

tf u say dogg? WODAHEAD

What's wrong with Around the Horn guy?

>rome was multi-ethnic
>romans were nordic
>romans where italian
>romans were aliens
yet no one ever backs it up with archeological evidence, only poorly made photo collages.i can only imagine that romans where italian/iberic minus the arabic factor, until the empire expanded so much it becomed a melting pot of different ethnicities and then it falled.

Attached: 1563496651641.png (480x355, 269K)

have you ever been to italy? His hair colour was described as "straw" which is just a dirty blonde. Just came back from spain and like 30% of girls had a dirty blonde hair colour and 50% of people have eye colours which aren't brown. i saw a surprising number of gingers. There is just a lot more genetic variation in the Mediterranean

Contemporary descriptions and analysis of paint on statues not enough?

A forensic analysis of paint on statues has determined that people in India are blue, and have anywhere from four to twelve arms.

Attached: shutterstock_89176504.jpg (1000x664, 846K)

DAS RITE

Attached: 1534769728248.jpg (5140x1000, 1.27M)

LOL Belgium with the 9,000km sniper shot

modern art

get ass hurt snownigger, Southern Europe bears the scars of past conquests and defeats. We've held off the nigger horde for centuries, so how about you show some appreciation?

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

Romans hated Germanics so it's doubtful that they were themselves blonde haired and blue eyed.

... dio mio...

Why do you keep confusing Siculo-neapolitans with the non existing 'italians' ? How many millions of times one has to repeat always the same thing ?

Attached: 1537346578387.png (515x422, 57K)

Africans raped everything below Austria after the fall of the Roman empire. Every single person in shitaly today bears at least 15% African blood.
>b-but north Italians are white
Genetics and phenotypes disagree with you. Italians are mullatos with Arab admixture

top fucking kek

So during Mycenaean Greece the sea's color was that of dark wine, according to Homer :^)))))

>Giuseppe reveals himself

I knew a lot of you memeflags were Italians. I would be ashamed of my country too if we were known for being lazy and borrowing money we can’t and won’t pay back.

>if we were known for being lazy and borrowing money we can’t and won’t pay back.
Isn't that the whole USA's mortgage/futures/...... bubble's shtick?

We owe such preposterous sums of money that no one would dare call in our debt. Regardless other countries keep buying our bonds.

We still pay back the money ultimately. American bonds aren’t good investments anymore but we set aside money to pay them down with interest. We don’t have to worry about defaulting because of this.

Mortgage backed securities are something different than state owned debt

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=9EeYhcqdyvw

They joined the mafia

>statues of gods
>statues of historical humans
debil

Interesting, have you seen during the latest days that technically (if we base ourselves off the state bonds' ratings) the US is considered less reliable than Spain, Italy, Greece,...... in giving back the money that's borrowed to it?

>Your Emperor
>Not a God
Prepare to be sent in the pits with the beasts and the gladiators, filthy christian

Another italian actor, as always I laught at these subhumans who happen to be nordics and hate le tanned raza maestra

Attached: 534226.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (282x400, 81K)

Didn't they do a genetic survey on Roman graves and discover that the genetic drift has been incredibly small?

>Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix[2] (/ˈsʌlə/; c. 138 BC – 78 BC), known commonly as Sulla, was a Roman general and statesman. He had the distinction of holding the office of consul twice, as well as reviving the dictatorship. Sulla was a skillful general, achieving numerous successes in wars against different opponents, both foreign and Roman.

>Sulla was red-blond,[62] blue-eyed, and had a dead-white face covered with red marks.[63] Plutarch notes that Sulla considered that "his golden head of hair gave him a singular appearance".[64]

OH NO NO NO

Attached: blair230607MOS_468x692.jpg (468x692, 119K)

Gradient admixture on the border of dominant and recessive traits.
If those with recessive traits do not cull the dominant traits those with dominant traits will overtake the recessive traits given enough time.

>Sulla
>138 BC to 78 BC
>Plutarch
>born between 46 and 48 AD, died between 125 and 127 AD
>Plutarch """noting""" anything about Sulla
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :^))))))))))

>Sulla was red-blond,[62] blue-eyed, and had a dead-white face covered with red marks.[63] Plutarch notes that Sulla considered that "his golden head of hair gave him a singular appearance"
Literally describing my old tennis Italian tennis teacher,he was 50%Italian 50%Spanish , couldnt even play without sun protecting cream.
Are all italians like that? Obviously not But some are

The only surviving Roman institution is the Roman Catholic Church.

most historical accounts from the time have Caesar with striking to washed out blue eyes.

Stay mad negro

Kill yourself multiracial abominion

D&C faggot coming through.

Attached: 1561723472068.png (495x503, 201K)

>yet no one ever backs it up with archeological evidence
DNA evidence has already shown us. Original Romans were pretty similar to Italians. Mostly olive-skinned and hair from black to brownish. Blonde hair was associated with other ethnic groups like Germanics, Celts, and the like.

Not that native Italians didnt sometimes have it too but it wasn't the norm.

Attached: romanitalians.png (1807x823, 2.13M)

>t. Nordcuck

Back to stormfront

Attached: 874a725a3f2caf63fbc58825e9bf1a8ef5866575d346d634bd4dae32bf60e7ca.png (2034x1216, 3.39M)