In a week I'm leaving NJ for Dallas TX

About a week or so ago I made a thread on here asking about Dallas. I'd like to thank the Texas anons for helping me decide. Fuck New Jersey, fuck the liberal politics, fuck the high taxes, fuck the outrageous housing costs, fuck the cold winters, and fuck this shit hole of a State that wants to compete with Commiefornia for the race to the bottom. I'll try to keep Texas red as long as I'm there.

Attached: download (30).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano,_Texas#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas#Demographics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you say anything about new jersey, like are the myths about them being a bunch of Italian arsewipes and narcissists true?

What part of the Dallas area?

hope you love indians and muslims becuase that's what you're going to get

Dallas sucks. Do not move to Texas unless you are a cuck.

The reason I ask is because:

>As of the census[1] of 2010, the racial makeup of Dallas was 50.7% White, 25.0% Black or African American, 0.5% Native American, 2.9% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 17.2% from other races, and 2.7% from two or more races. 42.4% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race. Non Hispanic whites made up 28.8% of the city of Dallas.

So I hope you're moving to one of the predominantly white suburbs like Flower Mound rather than Dallas proper.

>moving to the most liberal, overpriced, minority filled part of Texas

smooth move. Also the winters are cold and icy

>like are the myths about them being a bunch of Italian arsewipes and narcissists true?

There are still Italians in NJ but they are slowly being pushed out. NJ is being slowly taken over, the North part of the state is an extension of New York and has tons of Latin Americans, lots of Brazilians, Peruvians, Bolovians, islanders etc, while Central NJ is becoming Little India and Arabia. My entire block has gone from White to Indian/Arab and Black.

Yes. NJ is truly the armpit of America.See the thing with NJ is that NJ is unique in the fact that it has no real metro center, we have no city center. Our state capital Trenton has been taken over by feral rampaging niggers, no one dares go down there, and Newark is essentially an extension of New York City.

So what happens is that you just have endless suburbs. Suburbs and more suburbs with congested traffic because NJ is a major corridor state with tons of trucks and vans that run through. There is no good reason to live here. NONE. You pay sky high taxes for the privilege of doing an hour+ commute into NYC. Big whoop.

Then we have Philadelphia on the southeast border, so NJ is sandwhiched between 2 major cities. So there is no identity in NJ, NJ doesnt really produce much except Pharma jobs. We're essentially a backoffice to New York and Philly.

Attached: Fuck-New-Jersey-PC-2-600x406.jpg (600x406, 23K)

user I want to say this as kindly as possible. I was born and raised in East Texas and unfortunately the Texas that you think you know isn't the real Texas. The Texas of today is full of minorities and boomers. Texas is not your salvation.

States like Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska have that Texas spirit of old. You are simply replacing a shit place with another user. I wish what I'm telling you isnt true, but it is the reality I live in.

Good luck user.

I know what I'm getting myself into. I'm in the northern part of Dallas (Frisco/Plano)

Kind of funny you say this, but I've done my research and we have FAR MORE Indians here in Central NJ. Edison is practically Little India, not fucking joking, Central NJ is gonna become all Indian in another 5 years.

>Montana Wyoming and Alaska

No one wants to live there. If you want to set up a strong pro White area you need to pick a place that would be appealing to people.

No one wants to freeze in the cold and no one is gonna go there where no one lives. It's just not gonna happen. You think OP who is probably a young single dude is gonna want to move to fucking Wyoming? In the middle of nowhere? Gtfo

This is the problem with so many pro ethnostate dummies on here. You know nothing of marketing and just look at the numbers.

The suburbs of Midlothian and Cedar Hill are pretty huwhite. You can just go to downtown Dallas for shopping, events, etc., then retreat back to the suburbs to avoid niggers.

Yeah, it's best to live in the suburbs, Dallas county is a shit hole. It's only good to visit and fool around, but hardly a place to live.

Apartments are notoriously filled with shitskins though, even they know Dallas is gay.

user is right, sadly....

Good luck man, I'd rather stay here than move out because it's my home; and I still love my home state. Fighting the good fight.

Attached: 1562836913951.png (640x400, 26K)

Plano is actually pretty huwhite also.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano,_Texas#Demographics

Dallas isn't Houston.

Stay the fuck away from Dallas proper. Come join me out in the most based place in this country, White Settlement. Yes the Jews have tried to pressure us to change the name, and we unanimously voted for them to fuck off. It's literally whiter than Maine.

Should have picked Fort worth. Dallas is a nigger shithole.

Yeah but ws is trailer trash tier.

Midlothian is 88% huwhite, and it's like a 15-minute drive south of Dallas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas#Demographics

Agreed, I fucking hate driving through Lamar and Elm street, that area by the Greyhound and the ghetto MLK memorial. Jesus Christ the amount of vagrancy is disgusting.

To be fair, DFW (Dallas/Fort-Worth) and its surrounding suburbs are basically one giant entity. You can live in select areas that are mostly white though.

Congrats on escaping. How much did you save before moving? Did you have a job lined up? Tell me about moving out of state. I'm in union county and I hate it. You sound like me when I talk about NJ.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Most houses here are at least 300, and most are new. It's just way out in the sticks

Houstonian here. Welcome home brother. Fuck yankees.

I, personally, would move west of Fort Worth if you don't want to be around the trash

Not op but I did a similar move. Driving a full uhaul from OPs area to dfw cost me around 4k.
I only know the area around LM.

You're in for a rude awakening if you think Texas is based and white.

All I ask is that you come here and VOTE. There's a fight, and not only in Texas but everywhere, but it's going to be high visibility here.

Attached: 1538001485058.jpg (426x364, 109K)

>liberals
>dallas

You were lied to. Enjoy the hipsters, muslims, niggers, and faggots. You'll be right at home.

Fucking carpet bagging parasites. Texas gets worse ever time you fuckers come to freeload.

Haha, Oaklawn/Uptown in a nutshell

>Tell me about moving out of State

I tried getting a job out of state but companies pretty much won't hire you out of state unless you have a special skill. No I don't have a job, and that's the reason for the move.

There arent many jobs here for what I do in NJ (software sales), Philly is a fucking disaster and has a horrible job market, and NYC is full of elitist companies, and the pay is horrible for the living expenses there.

So it's time for a move. I chose the Dallas area because DFW has one of the best job markets in the nation, and it has a balance of what I'm looking for - lower living expenses, nice social scene, and plenty of women, from what I hear.

Austin is another option especially for software sales, Austin is tech central, but the living expenses are higher, I hear its a sausage fest over there, and it has a distinct quirky kind of culture.

So what I'm doing is I have money saved up (around $10k total) I got an airbnb in a Dallas suburb and I'm just gonna go bonkers down there. If things down work out in Dallas, then Austin is Plan B.

I dont plan on staying in Texas forever, to be honest. But its the best place to go right now for a career. Dallas unemployment is super low and you get the best "bang for your buck" down there.

I would advise you to flee NJ as soon as you can. it's easier than you think. All I had to do was find a decent airbnb, get a plane ticket and go.

Attached: PupleSkyline_MNS2616.jpg (983x600, 239K)

Fucking stop, this is my home, not yours
The Californians are already swarming, Austin, Houston, both lost, Dallas is being lost.

Attached: 1564158270404.jpg (500x599, 71K)

GL. You'll find a job quickly here if you're good. There are a lot of huge companies here, especially in Plano.

Central nj here. Op is right. Bridgewater, where I grew up in the 70s was a fucking glorious white land. Miles and miles of farmland to play on. Now it is literally called Chindia. All chinks and poops.

Moved to hunterdon county and that is being taken over by all beans

Right now inlast bastion of white and that is Long Beach island

Op is spot on. God speed friend

>(Frisco/Plano)

So west Plano near Preston road.
I used to live there user. It's pajeet central now.
My apartments were one of the nicest in the area, 5 years later its run down with nothing but poos and their children, noise and poor maintenance.

You should not go there.

>fuck the liberal politics
You’re leaving one liberal state to one that will be liberal by 2024. Texans love beaners and are total cuckservatives.

Texas has a good decade before any real blue shows up

If you are a conservative, move to Fort Worth side. If you are blue or purple stick with Dallas.

If you plan on disobeying... Fuck off we're full!

If you're serious:
1. Start loving HS football. It is the best here. Plan on finding a good game on Friday to go to. Good stuff I promise you. Go to the state championships in December at AT&T on Saturday to see some great games.

2. We've had a cool summer this year. It'll be hot in May-September

3. Prepare for cheaply built McMansions everywhere. But they are cheap.

4. The Ross Perot Museum is based. Go see it.

5. Learn the other ways to get around other than the Interstates. We are flat and there are multiple ways to get around.

6. Buy a toll-tag

7. BBQ and Tex-Mex is everywhere.

8. Dallas sucks, all the Dallas side lives north of it, exception: Park Cities.

9. Nowhere good to live inside 820 in Fort Worth.

Attached: Texas 2.jpg (1022x766, 362K)

Grew up in Watchung New Jersey in the 1980s.

White suburban paradise

Attached: 48360247_473329953194994_6648420533085929472_n.jpg (534x960, 81K)

Union Middlesex Somerset county used to all be white and decent

enjoy your stay user

Attached: trumptexas.jpg (2000x1412, 452K)

Attached: feels matter.jpg (3000x2000, 996K)

Need to go to based Warren or Morris county

thank god it's texas and not NEPA. we don't need anymore of you.

godspeed.

Welcome to Texas and don't listen to these niggers who claim it's just as shitty, they decided to be stupid lazy people who live in shitty areas and cry about how shitty it is.
Learn to love high school football, it's more popular than professional sports.

Apparently all the transplants are conservative though. It's like 70 percent conservative in migration. It's the Mexicans who are fucking us. Come on New Jersey, Dallas is pretty liberal, but nothing like Jersey.

>would be appealing to pe-
Stopped reading right there.

I dont give a fuck about what's appealing to people or not. I just dont want to live around minorities and a shit ton of people in general.

north houston is getting flooded with uppity hispanics and a fuck load of leftists, and they have money. I think they will be center left after 5-10 years, there is no way texas falls its too resourceful and business oriented to be fags

More power to you. I just can't handle it anymore.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

are you on an island in a mcmansion if so doesnt sound the best, imo going further like mikinly would be better

No we dont. It's because of liberal pieces of shit moving here because they fucked up their homes. Like locust they are coming here to destroy this place with their policies. DFW alone had just over under 33k move here from coastal shitholes. In 2018. Fuck California and fuck the north east.