Uhhhh... what's going on in Germany?

Uhhhh... what's going on in Germany?

twitter.com/DVATW/status/1156499955697291265?s=19

>MERKEL: "We will have an an EU army and Germany will be the dominate for behind it."

Will they finally finish the job this time Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20190731_112910.jpg (1080x1350, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hS57I6swXcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She says nothing about Germany in that clip. Thats just Anglo spin. They treat Germany like the Nazis treated Jews. We just need to breath and their hatred flares up.

The white race

She'll grow hairier and hairier as she grows older. She'll end up with a mustache and her eyebrows will grow together. She'll try and battle it with plucking, waxing, and possibly even shaving. But in the end, the hair will win out.
>hirsute

give me one reason why I should give a fuck about germany

Moar milkies please

Europe will be brought to heel under sauerkraut smelling germanic feet.

Attached: 2b669445895b806b676908e7c70004b9.jpg (400x600, 57K)

>Brits:
A European military force is like the second coming of the 3rd Reich!

>Also Brits:
Wahh, we need a combined EU security mission to protect our ships in Hormuz because we can't do that allow, please EU help us daddy America told us to fuck off!!!!

Germany is completely isolated in Europe and has no power. We just pay money to poor EU countries and get refugees in return. That's all.

Only britbongs think that Germany is in power.

Attached: 1,w=720,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (720x855, 46K)

Fuck off Moshe.

Attached: juden.png (959x1226, 1.51M)

Whatever it is, I like it!

britts hate continentals wished hitler saw that in time

America should invade and 'rescue' all the blondes now, while we can still preserve their majestic genes.

Here you go desu.

Attached: IMG_20190731_112913.jpg (1080x1350, 358K)

just wait until they open their mouths and then see if you still like german women

>my benis activates
>sees tattoo
>DROPPED
I have convinced several women in my own life not to get tattoos. If only we could convince all of them not to.

Attached: model_julia_burch.jpg (696x865, 111K)

Sexy li'l cockmongrel

You deserve every bit of it.

Fag.
>t. Never heard of shaving, or hair removal

I hate tattoos on women too, didn’t think other people felt the same. Idk for me it makes them seem degenerate or filthy, I don’t even know why

Attached: 1564587841166.jpg (768x768, 403K)

OH NO NO NO JEW BROS ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Attached: 1560397866776.png (1000x1000, 1.54M)

You would be surprised at how furry girls can be, a lil hair won’t kill you. It’s peach fuzzes, not a bear chest

Really? Because we're better than them?

Attached: 1488448636499.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Attached: _i s i s_.png (724x476, 548K)

I'm ready

Attached: gta4sanfierro.png (680x446, 107K)

Men want tattoo-free virgins with no debt.

>deutsche
>better than anything
user, please. We should have annihilated you in '45.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190530_122623276.jpg (720x480, 141K)

if by finish it you mean destroying the European people then yes quite possibly

Attached: 1561869855437.png (689x693, 675K)

>Deutsche feet best feet
Sorry you lose.

Attached: 1b4495fb1244819489b55650bdceacd5.jpg (480x640, 71K)

Wasn't the EU supposed to be an economic partnership

We're literally better at anything. Anglo hatred of Germany is like nigger hatred of whites.

Fick dich du scheiß Jude verpiss dich einfach

Attached: 1536196307584.jpg (732x972, 184K)

Yeah that looks like a sex demon alright

shes sick and has destroyed CDU credibility on crime, taxation and internal security. EU military is just headline grabbing 'policy theater'. Thanks to Merkel and the recession we are in Germany will be riven with domestic conflict long into the future meaning no foreign adventurism.

this

>We just pay money to poor EU countries and get refugees in return
You truly are retarded
You wanted the refugees and German companies regularly pocket money from EU business deals

How soon until the collapse do you think?

>You wanted the refugees
Complete misrepresentation. (((They))) (meaning politically bought elites, kikes and paid "grass roots" groups and NGOs) wanted the rapefugees.

>didn't think other people felt the same
You must be new around here

Dude we literally are running a record public budget surplus with record employment rates while having a stable government for the last 16 years. Germany never was more economically and politically stable than at this current moment There will be no collapse you secular Adventist nut.

don't forget Americas place in this scheme

Attached: netzwerk-medien-deutschland-spr-mt.png (2200x1403, 1.32M)

We also have the second highest Tax rate in all of the World, Infrastructure rotting away, the lowest amohn of asstes per household in Europe, A giant minimum wage sector with wages that are barely liveable, ridiculously inflated housing and hilariously overpriced Electricity and Gas.
Neverming countless invasions of the State into the Private Sphere through "nudging"
Considering taht the State has Budget cut itself almoste entirely out of existence (Safety, health,education, Infrastructure, Welfare all barely recieve the absolute minimum) you "Surplus" is looking really pathetic. If you save so much, it should be much much higher.
>m...muh stability
yes, Merkelcucks always say this. In fact theres a damn good reason rulers change in a democracy. Your" stability" has led to a completely entrenched government with wide.ranging networks withn the Media and all institutions, enabling large degrees of corruption since only lackeys and yes-men get promoted into positions of power after 16 years of Stagnation. Which your stability actually is: Stagnation. Dont come crying to me when it all collapses, since stagation always leads into collapse. Just check out Merkels beloved homeland GDR for an excellent example.

germany just needs little chimping, few cities paralyzed and it will be real fun to watch. They have the right people for the job in their country and surprise they are mostly in cities... just one larger economical crisis and it will be real fun....

She’s cute, would be 10x better w/o the roastie ID on her arm

I love big saggers

>veiny milkers

Attached: SUC.jpg (502x551, 47K)

Considering the US is the biggest of the Jewish puppet states, yes of course.

Germany once again is trying to ruin the world

You turbo autists really go off the deep end with what ever political party you choose eh? Used to be nationalism and now it's globalism? Hang your heads in shame!

The best kind.

Pretty much this.
Germans are so cucked right now because they wont make a fuss and disturb their precious order over politics. Once that order gets upset by freely rampaging nignogs you can bet on resulting the autistic screeching being heard in all of Europe.

literally months. consumer confidence is gone. lay offs are happening, short time working is back (last seen 2008), manufacturing is in recession, economy probably heading to depression.
there are state elections next month, could be the ones to topple Merkel, then its really happening because we are in a Weimar situation and CDU has no competent successor manager (nevermind competent successor leader).
there were raids on rightwing yesterday- Wolf Brigade and Wolf Storm, and there are new cells starting everywhere. the fire on that front is definitely rising

I like blond girls that have that little bit of fuzz on them.

WEAPONS OF MASS DISTRACTION

I can't tell if it's scared, excited, or in attack mode.

Massive social unrest only happens in third world countries that lack the extensive support of a welfare state to pacify their population. In short as much as you wish your race war fantasies come to fruition, they simply won't happen.

whats her @?

Cumbrain thread

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 7K)

post MEGA link already, faggots.

Attached: 1456018113050.jpg (495x346, 24K)

I never even really thought about it beforehand, just assumed that hairy girls were gross. Ended up dating a girl who didn't shave her legs very often and in general always had some degree of body hair. As it turns out, a little bit of hair doesn't really make much difference, ever since her I honestly don't give a fuck. It's not some big coarse hair like we get, its fine and short and generally unnoticed.

Remember a few years back when they called people conspiracy theorists for saying there would be an EU army?
How come conspriacy theorists are right so often?

The German army is so shit that they have to steal other country's armies

>Literaly lives in Germany, the country that experienced more upheavel than any other country in the last 100 years.
>Pontificates shit only happens in the third world.

Is this the same guy that passed article 13 without reading it? All retarded old euro white men look alike

Attached: boo-urns.png (565x519, 503K)

the fourth reich rises

merkel is /ourgal/

>She's not a whore if she doesn't have tattoos
The self-awareness lacking beta.

Attached: pathetic2.png (601x601, 251K)

>this is what EUphiles actually believe

So does this mean NATO can disband already?
Also EU army is pretty much the Arab/Nigger army at this point

Attached: third impact, 3 people.jpg (850x1513, 374K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hS57I6swXcc

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1095x1095, 266K)

> New EU leader will be German in November
> Wants an EU army
> Literally 4th Reich

Brexit please!

Attached: brexit train full steam ahead.jpg (1000x485, 162K)

proper hangers there

WTF I've just been recruited in the Immigrant Nazi Corps