White Ohio lez-bee sues Chicago sperm bank

the sperm bank impregnated her with negro seed instead of the white cum she ordered.

Attached: rftyftiyfiuy.jpg (940x705, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-illinois-sperm-idUSKCN0XJ2IG
law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2016cv04553/325662/29/
youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tzRKeeZXFGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

racist thread

Gib link

that kid has a massive brain.

sry..i have no link. but she is due back in court in December.

Attached: drtdytfi.jpg (1200x600, 137K)

EWWW NIGGER BABIES

Whyare single women even allowed to use sperm banks?

reuters.com/article/us-illinois-sperm-idUSKCN0XJ2IG

Old ass article. 2016 Try harder. Summerfag!

>"diversity is our strength"
>yes I'm progressive, but wait not THAT progressive

Attached: 1554317189640.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

kek

Yes, of course virtue-signalling liberals are total hypocrites. The baby is cute, however...

Holy fuck, look at the size of that head

Attached: 1556221731021.jpg (1510x1079, 260K)

she's gonna lose
monkeys at the zoo are cute but that doesn't make them human, jewboy

Why don't the dyke simply eat shit?

Didn't the swedes or something make the same "mistake" but for hundreds of women?

>giant head
her father is Yakub, the big head scientist who invented White people. thank your creator, White people.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Horrifying. Not only is this woman's life irreparably altered but the baby has to grow up knowing it's race was a literal mistake (or worse, a conspiracy). Hope the dyke wins this lawsuit.

Why does the sperm bank even hs nighdr jizz. Should be outlawed desu

>the sperm bank impregnated her with negro seed instead of the white cum she ordered.

that's horrible desu

Why are niggers allowed to donate sperm? Its not like anyone wants a nigger kid.

She got Somali spawn

The incident made national headlines and Cramblett and her domestic partner Amanda Zinkon[5] filed a lawsuit against the sperm bank which they eventually lost.[6][7][8]

She already lost

but she could have just done things the old fashioned way and saved herself from this nightmare, so my sympathy is limited.

There was a screenshot floating around a few years ago of a news story from Sweden where they "accidentally" impregnated around 40 women with a Somali teens niggerjuice.
I didn't save it but wish I had for this thread.

Attached: a6d8058bf1cbe636afd069b8d793cec8a7e8fc6720c6941dc4e1c574947587be.jpg (639x716, 77K)

Can she get a refund on the niglett? Maybe a coupon or a discount for another round of cum

No he was a mentally retarded surinamese man iirc. Guess (((who))) the doctor was.

Kek, their lawsuit was frozen in 2017. Enjoy your free nigger baby!

law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/illinois/ilndce/1:2016cv04553/325662/29/

If they had been self-respecting whites instead of pozzed libshit dykes, they would have chucked the orc off a cliff Sparta-style

if they had self-respect they wouldn't have gone the turkey-baster route to begin with

didn't she sees it was black ?

It's still pretty funny in a perverse sort of way.

>Oy vey thank you goyim women for not breeding and being good obedient slaves to our agenda. Here is your reward!
>OOK OOK SCREEE MAH MAH GIMME DAT MUHFUKKA

I used to think life was a tragedy...

Attached: 1562417953364.png (512x512, 162K)

Based

Attached: 1535067054314.jpg (664x960, 74K)

Everyone who goes to a sperm bank wants blond hair blue eyed sperm.
Everyone who adopts kids wants the white kids

Clearly this is racism, so it should be changed when you adopt a kid or sperm you are given one at random, this is equality.

Attached: 1535425881715.jpg (663x882, 119K)

>the sperm bank impregnated her with negro seed instead of the white cum she ordered.

Well that doesn't sound very tolerant or diverse...

Why doesn't she practice what she preaches?

She deserves it for being such a fucked up person.

Plus Ultra Kek.

>even texting "bye" back
The amount of effort for that is beyond what I could handle. I would have laughed so fucking hard and then instantly blocked her number.

Black's are now stealing ginger's gingerness as well, wtf!

Attached: race-species.jpg (615x804, 96K)

Lol I guess she should have used the self-service (finding a man) lane. Now raise that niggy!

That unfortunate creature.

HAHAHAHAH
But no lie that kid is gonna grow up confused but extremely high IQ

She looks like a fatter, even more butch Ellen Degenerate

Attached: D-Qaxx4XoAECBD0.jpg (475x407, 30K)

Somalis are the dumbest "humans" in the world.

Yikes

Kek

Disgusting. She should kill the nigger kid and set the sperm bank on fire.

I should kill you and set you and that disgusting dyke whore on fire. Then take your ashes and shove it up Merkel's ass! She's a cute kid. Shame her mother's a degenerate disgusting subhuman demonic waste of space.

I feel for her, but she will most likely identify as black and call herself black and then hate whites because that's what the music, TV, movies, and now politicians say. Guaranteed the hatred she feels (along with the sadness) will be directed towards her father simply because society will point her that way.

Thank you based Yakub

Article just said black sperm donor
Looks like a cutie, smart mutt child
Isn't that what she voted for anyways?
Ain't no love lost

Lesbians and gays only deserve nigger children to raise because we all know they just sexually violate the kids.

Sorry its not your favorite flavor your freak your just going to have to deal with chocolate or mocha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1500606161029.jpg (600x449, 39K)

She's going to be prematurely bald because of her Somali skull. Not cute at all by the time she's 20.

But she’s so cute tho

See an eye doctor.

>triggered nigger
Come and try it you filthy subhuman garbage. kek

That's what you get for attempting to consummate in such a Godless manner and trusting a (((sperm bank))). Reap what you sow, which in this case was nothing because you failed to secure a man.

Netherlands and it was a yellow skinned nigger with the IQ of 60, he was classified as retarded but was allowed to donate, because diversity
Europeans took it like good goys

Attached: 1517128040514.jpg (286x336, 23K)

Top kek, what a dilemma for the (((court)))...

Subhuman sperm introduced to stronk independent wymyn who don’t need no man results in mudbaby. Apparently that is too much diversity for the radfem. Error in commie.lib: preferences ignored but the operating system cannot distinguish between victim modules to determine priority.

At least it looks white

No that's just the lesbo phenotype. They all look like that.

Shouldn't she be happy? She got more diversity points for free.

Aw, I thought the topic sounded familiar. I was wondering if this was a repost or if this is just a thing that happens from time to time.

I remember when the story actually broke, all the normies were talking about "Oh, the poor baby, imagine growing up knowing your mother sued the sperm bank that inseminated her, she'll feel unwanted all her life". And I thought 'Good, she's a niglet'.

Attached: lmao.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Who does Jow Forums hate more? Niggers or dykes?

Attached: 1524964533650.jpg (1024x808, 133K)

>A challenger appears

Attached: pure austrilian man.jpg (400x542, 225K)

Gays should not have kids at all since they chose to live a life that won't produce children. A dyke "mother"? What's next? Cannibal babysitters? It makes no sense.

Niggers, definitely niggers.

Attached: niggers.jpg (790x465, 76K)

Found the father.

Attached: 1506216934717.png (481x436, 17K)

Attached: 1522381771671.png (723x399, 140K)

She got the self-awareness of a white person but is trapped in that weird mulatto body. I unironically feel bad for her.

Why not ask Chad for a cup of semen instead?

Guaranteed that guy is smarter than any Somali. Have you ever met a Somali? I had the unfortunate displeasure and yes, they are the dumbest. They literally stand in the middle of a pathway and gawk at everything because they are literally retarded-tier IQ. If they're in the way, they don't move, just smile with menace. Meanwhile, the Aboriginal guy can probably hold a conversation on anything and can probably help you build a house, so long as you keep him from the alcohol.

Honestly a cute kid

The lesbo got what she deserved

Attached: 1541191432362.gif (225x300, 7K)

>weird mulatto body
Yeah...those too-thin negroid legs with her almost white face. I do feel bad for her and hope she finds happiness with an understanding white guy(not me).

Agreed, user. I’m just giddy with the thought that a commie judge and/or jury is going to have to figure out which diversity matters more.

Honestly a dishonest post^

>He thinks this can build a house let alone speak any language including his own.

youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y

Fucking racist bitch.

It's already a done deal. She's going to have to raise the wrong pet. Yeah, that's what children are to gays, until they're turned into sex toys for the homos that is.

Much as I hate lesbians they dont deserve to be lumped with a niglet. I hope they win the damages, that sperm bank has to close, and the dykes dump the nigger into the system.

Niggers by a country mile, which is the distance I'd like to drag one behind muh truck.

Why do so many lesbians look like 13 year old boys?

Have you seen its fucking forehead? Xenu niglet looks like an alien

>Suck me off at the next station, please!

She used proper English, so thank you for proving my point. A Somali would have just turned into Taz from Looney Tunes.

Because its a women trying to look like a man which is exactly what a 13 year old male child is. An underdeveloped man as puberty hasn't (or just has) started.

>they dont deserve to be lumped with a niglet
No, they deserve to raise 10 times as many for their degeneracy. And she already lost. The kid is hers.

>literal white replacement isnt a crime

Attached: 1564534311487.jpg (828x680, 85K)

aren't lefties in favor of post-birth abortion now?

Attached: 81895165845656456.png (587x587, 445K)

That is a cute ayyy lmao

kys shitstain

youtube.com/watch?v=tzRKeeZXFGQ

So can these somali nigs.

Attached: stuart.jpg (1405x799, 68K)

>post-birth abortion
How police aren't busting into those "doctor's offices" is beyond me because they're outright murdering the babies that are fucking born now in New York state. Damn that entire state to Hell. Yeah, it gets rid of more black babies than anyone else, but it's still wrong.