How does this graph make you feel?

How does this graph make you feel?

Attached: 2.png (619x430, 24K)

So, the number of people won't change?

thats adorable

we should gather folks and move to Africa and Asia ourselves, with these birth rates we could later move back into Europe with much larger numbers

Man, that all looks like a whole lot of not my fucking problem.

Attached: 6u2ymtvf4zm11.jpg (768x768, 74K)

Usually graphs that predict this far out into the future are always wrong. Once you get a few decades out, your error bars are enormous. I imagine as Africans start adopting the living standards we have today, they will develop the same fertility problems, whereas White countries will start to solve theirs and the trends will reverse. Plus, there is always something like an epidemic disease or other natural disaster that will cap the African population. No reason to take the black pill.

That people are too optimistic in regards to the earth being able to support human life over the next 80 years.

Assumedly we'll engineer viruses to cull 75%+ of the Asia and Africa population groups.

Concerned.

donald trump more wall to border please before africans consume the world

gonna need more gunboats to Mediterranean sea

The further it climbs the greater the fall.

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (778x513, 95K)

fpbp

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (1013x585, 523K)

The nigger population will never get that high. White countries could not give them enough aid. The niggers damned sure will not feed themselves. This means the niggers will be warring for resources, which will make their problems worse. The niggers already have a lot of problems with Muslims' violence and that will continue.

Ayy.

Aroused

t. Macron

Like this is a shitty bait thread made by a toothless bong.

noice

Furious that the traitors have been allowed to live this long.

Not good.

The problems we have today are created by a subconscious response to overpopulation.

Aware humans choose not to breed. Unaware humans kill one another.

The Hegemony wants a world of 500 million. They will be destroying us completely within the next few years.

It makes me thing UN is filled with morons.

For africa to sustain such population growth it would need an increasing ammount of foreign aid. With current foreign aid it cannot sustain such growth and I doubt they would get increasing foreign aid just because.

Wow, logic on pol

Also keep in mind that they've made this projection about Africa's exponential growth slowing down repeatedly, and the increase in euro pop rates are significantly driven by immigrants.

But you're right. China going "this belongs to china now" in parts of africa is likely to put a dent in population growth. Ammo permitting.