Do boomers hate this lad, because he alone did more for his beliefs, than their entire spineless...

Do boomers hate this lad, because he alone did more for his beliefs, than their entire spineless, spoiled shit generation?

Attached: 1563909187277.jpg (2004x2688, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
lulz.com/a-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone-2973/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My parents don’t like Tarrant because they think they he was “cruel and insane” to kill unarmed civilians. They think his methods were too barbaric and his actions were that of a psychopath.

>did more for his beliefs
>killed 50 mudshits while praising Israel
>irreparably cucking New Zealand instead of actually killing someone who mattered
BASED and REDPILLED

>t. didn't read the manifesto
nigger
1. He never praised Israel
2. He even said that he's an accelerationist. If people loved their guns, then it was time to protect them.
So yes, he's based and redpilled. Amerimutt boomers are just sheeting, because they are fucking cowards, who are all talk and scared shitless of the government taking their guns.

>while praising Israel
As far as I know, he never did this. He said that as long as the Jewish people mind their own business in their own ethnostate and don’t subvert his people then he has no problem with them. He said the same thing about the muslim/Turks. Pretty sure Tarrant wanted each ethnicity to live harmonically with one another while also being separate.

>He never praised Israel
Yes he fucking did. I absolutely did read it.

Good post. This is what I got from the manifesto as well, and if you are intelligent at all you can see that’s exactly what he aimed for.

>Yes he fucking did
Please show us where he said that. You seem to be misremembering his words

>killing invaders doesn't matter
>killing some leftist npc politician apparently does
Cucknadian intellectual, everyone.

t.kike

He didn’t do anything kike faggot. It was all fake CGI kikery.

Attached: A9B3CBAA-64B3-4D5B-93BA-D90622831FD3.jpg (960x720, 228K)

>t. Shill trying to derail the thread by criticizing without a rebuttal
Move the discussion forward or fuck off, scumbag

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
>implying Israel doesn't do that
Controlled opposition.
So, by your logic Breivik was a fool. Make up your mind you dumb shit.

Shut the fuck up you spineless old shit

>fake CGI kikery
Gramps, I've already told you not to talk about stuff you have no fucking idea how it works.

t.jidf Jew ratfaced big hooknosed inbred kike trying to salvage a widely known false flag

Attached: A4627051-BE5F-481A-8812-D1EC857853BF.jpg (1024x403, 76K)

I watch his video at least once a month. The woman on the street getting shot never fails to make me laugh.

AAAAAH HELP ME HELP ME

> so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.
Dude, are you fucking retarded? Can you not read? He clearly states that if they do subvert then he has a problem with them. He is Australian, so maybe the subversion isn’t as obvious/prevalent over there. He makes it clear that if they mind their business and live amongst their own race peacefully then he has no problem with them, I don’t think that is bad at all.

HE WORE A BLACK SUN FFS. THE LAST THING HE WOULD DO IS PRAISE ISRAEL.
Stupid fucking shill

> a widely known false flag
If it was a false flag then why would the manifesto be so logical, well-thought out and bring up dozens of good points that go against the core beliefs of the left? I.e. lower white birth rages being a huge problem, the dangers of forced-diversity, the greediness of massive corporation that put profit before the well being of their volk and future generations, etc.

Attached: A62715A7-E00E-4BBB-9680-A51F48341A33.png (652x764, 670K)

Says who? You, the person samefaggin the shit outta this thread? kys

>false flag shills wouldn't wear a black sun
Okay.
He only mentions the JQ once, to imply that they dindu nuffin. He's controlled op.

Based Tarrant. He triggered coward old shits like you into madness.

No, you're controlled oppo. What good did the false flag do for mossad or whoever your stupid ass thinks did it?

>literally only mentions muslims and their ilk instead of the actual people behind the policies
>kills people who don't matter instead of the traitorous politicians
BASED and REDPILLED

59 politicians have been assassinated in America's history. Only 9 since 1990. Do you know the names of any of the assassins? No didn't think so. Brenton Tarrant inspired millions of white men across the whole world. Get fucked kike

If you believe he is controlled opposition, then please address my post here Seems pretty foolish to let your false flag point out your plots and ploys, no?

>Instead of a well-written book about his political ideas he should've written 90+ pages about the Jews, so normies wouldn't even read his manifesto
gg, you fucking neckbeard.

Faggot won't answer because he's here trying to push his master's bullshit and everything presented to him is concrete evidence this was a genuine act of one man.

>Seems pretty foolish to let your false flag point out your plots and ploys, no?
Yeah, making all those good points and then linking it to shooting random mudshits instead of actually doing something about the problem is based and redpilled.
>Brenton Tarrant inspired millions of white men across the whole world
To do fuck-all.
>Do you know the names of any of the assassins?
...Yes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
Most recent I can think of.

>muh innocent mozlems
Get fucked, you sandnigger-loving faggot. You will hang along with your beloved invaders.

Attached: 1552968568284m.jpg (930x1024, 138K)

>a well-written book about his political ideas
>doesn't encourage people to attack politicians, instead somehow expects pogroms to randomly happen because he shoots some mudshits
Makes sense you fucking kike.

You can think of? You went to Wikipedia to find your answer.
Honestly why I'm discussing this with an obvious shitskin is beyond me. You should go shit up another thread

Same talking points over and over. You've used up all your material haven't you? That's what happens when you're a shill for that faggot David Brock

He will live in lithuania once he is released because he is based.

Stephen King the boomer horror genre writer once wrote a book where he portrayed a third party candidate winning the presidency as a dangerous lunatic who would start WW3

Imagine that mentality- blue good, red good, others bad! The belief that concentrating all power in a duopoly is a good thing and that the USSR is bad for being a uniparty state.

That's the mentality of boomers. It's a narrow divide of centrism that is their primary creed, anyone suggesting anything outside of that narrow two-lane road is considered heretical and suspicious.

That guy's picture was posted on Jow Forums constantly at the time you fucking newfag.
"The Christchurch and Linwood mosques had far more invaders, in a more prominent and optically foreign building, with less students,more adults and a prior history of extremism. Attacking these mosques also allowed for an extra planned attack on the mosque in Ashburton, whilst I am unsure as of this time of writing whether I will reach that target, it was a bonus objective. "

Brenton Tarrant sure targeted it for being a terrorist training ground, you got it.

>Target the well-guarded elite
>Get caught before you even buy a gun and sent to prison
So smart. Shooting "some mudshits" showed the elite that the fire is still burning

I have no idea who the fuck David Brock is, is he a kike like you?
Yeah, goyim, don't bother targeting important people, you'll never get close to them.

Attached: 1552617786914.png (1219x676, 757K)

Then why don't you fucking try, big guy?
>Shoot one politician
>Another spineless boomer comes to his place
Epic victory

>muh fugging elite
Will be replaced by another zogbot next week you stupid faggot.

I don’t know if you are shilling or if you truly believe what you are saying, but if you are genuine, try and look at it from a different perspective. Imagine you are an average white person that knows nothing of politics or the elites plans. You will be WAY more likely to be responsive to things that you can relate to, specifically things that directly effect you, like your firearms being taken away, your people suffering and shrinking due to forced diversity, and talking about the historical significance of honoring your ancestors’ sacrifices that were given to give you the peace that you can enjoy today.
It resonates much better than Elaborate conspiracies that, even if they are true, are very repelling to the average normie. Tarrant wanted to wake up his fellow man and let them solve their problems, not have himself solve all of the problems alone.

Attached: 8FABC1D0-854D-4A47-B8BA-2E609D712834.png (680x680, 150K)

If they weren't terrorists why's this injured guy doing the ISIS hand sign and why did this article prove they recruited for extremists?
lulz.com/a-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone-2973/

Attached: f23a561a-58b1-44af-8fb9-ffa435fcd273-large16x9_AP19074080624092.jpg (986x555, 125K)

>don't bother trying to kill your masters, goyim, it will never work

Attached: OKLAHOMA-CITY-BOMBING.jpg (2000x1000, 815K)

Those are the people you think are our masters? You are a savant in retardation

If they did then Tarrant sure didn't fucking know that, or else he'd say as much in his manifesto.
>Tarrant wanted to wake up his fellow man and let them solve their problems
And he failed, in fact he made his viewpoint look insane. Shooting a few NZ politicians would have accomplished infinitely more.

either is fine, you're just being a bitch for no reason because anyone who does anything has to be a false flagging controlled opposition glownigger
Tarrant did good work

Attached: 1552948933401.png (594x1024, 656K)

>Of the dead, 108 worked for the Federal government: Drug Enforcement Administration (5); Secret Service (6); Department of Housing and Urban Development (35); Department of Agriculture (7); Customs Office (2); Department of Transportation/Federal Highway (11); General Services Administration (2); and the Social Security Administration (40).[96] Eight of the federal government victims were federal law enforcement agents. Of those law enforcement agents, four were members of the U.S. Secret Service, two were members of the U.S. Customs Service, one was a member of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, and one was a member of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Six of the victims were U.S. military personnel; two members of the U.S. Army, two members of the U.S. Air Force, two members of the U.S. Marine Corps.
Fuck off shill.

>Killing shitskins is bad
>Killing blue collar wagies is good
get a hold of this retard.

Attached: TarrantCover.png (640x688, 286K)

>Do boomers hate this lad, because he alone did more for his beliefs, than their entire spineless, spoiled shit generation
Yes and no. They hate him because he's got the willpower to undo the boomers' life work: Globalism

Based brainlet.
Tarrant did more to damage the movement than anyone in a long time.

>doesn't encourage people to attack politicians
Did you forget to read the last quarter?

>the movement
What movement? Conservacucktism?

He killed some muds so he's based in my book.

Anyone who's likely to do something about it is going to go for refugees who don't matter in the long run because there's a fuckload of them and 50 is a drop in the bucket. Good job Tarrant.
>So take the prison time, take the beating or even fight back.
BASED

If you are being genuine, then you have made it clear that you will not see reason and will remain willfully ignorant and I am done with you. If you are a shill and an norm-enemy then you are a liar and a disinformation spreading rat and I am done with you. But Worst of all, if you are a traitor that has sold out your people for shekels then I hate you and I wish the worst for you.
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate

Attached: 4ADDFB3C-A1F8-4C7C-B6AC-EE8410A910CF.jpg (800x600, 174K)

Yeah, Tarrant accomplished so much that here you sit on a Burmese underwater basket weaving chatroom talking about how much he changed the world instead of actually taking any form of action at all, just like all the other retards who think what he did changed a fucking thing.

The moment I see people actually doing a fucking thing about this state of affairs and quoting Tarrant then I'll actually respect him. Until then, he was an idiot and almost certainly a false flagger.

>Anyone who's likely to do something about it is going to go for refugees
The no-Tarrant alternative is doing nothing.
You're also conveniently ignoring that John Ernest targeted Jews.
And you're still forgetting that he had a page in his manifesto about attacking other than refugees. Page 39 to be exact.

Attached: Udklip.png (598x740, 169K)

I think I'll watch it again right now.

And yet despite evidently having the resources to travel the world and laboriously plan out an attack on two mosques... he shoots mudslimes while telling other people to kill someone who matters.

I really don't think you've read the manifesto. His line of thought is clearly laid out for everyone to see.
Fuck yourself, leaf.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (561x631, 176K)

Stop wasting your time, user. He has no desire to talk in-good-faith, but rather just speak in circles and waste our time.

He murdered a bunch of innocent moderate Muslims instead of the extremist ones. He's the definition of evil.

I'm just procrastinating, I don't want to go to bed yet.

Attached: 1564580666709.jpg (533x790, 117K)

>moderate Muslims
What is that?

yet you believe (((his))) lies

Great Awakening.

Attached: SaintTarrant.png (1000x1363, 1.39M)

Of course it had to be a leaf doing an abhorrent post.

However OP no one I know irl felt any empathy over the dead muzzrats, my normie brother laughed out loud when he heard some ragheads finally met the bullets.

Attached: 0841 - q4Og5Yp.jpg (499x499, 48K)

>Calls boomers spineless
>While talking about a guy who went into a mosque and shot people with semi assualt rifles without them knowing or having a chance to fight back
Are you stupid?

>He is Australian, so maybe the subversion isn’t as obvious/prevalent over there.
All Aussies on this board complain about being overrun with chinks. Probably there are less muzzies?

Attached: australia1.png (858x612, 2.01M)

Fuck off terrorfag

>doesn't encourage people to attack politicians
ahahahah you are bad at this.
Tarrant has literally written to "kill merkel, erdogan" and all traitors in the manifesto.

Attached: 5597-suck-it.jpg (272x304, 29K)

Man, I love Vertical Hungarians.

Boomer scum take far more gibs than virtue fodder muslims. Tarrant should have blasted a retirement village lol

Attached: 1564380214986m.jpg (1001x1024, 102K)

We love you back horizontal italian

Attached: cute_fascio.jpg (427x479, 43K)

yes

my favorite part of this story was that the mosque actually was a terrorist recruiting center
a number of people killed weren't even in the country legally lol

>My parents don’t like Tarrant because they think they he was “cruel and insane” to kill unarmed civilians.

boomers are fine with drone striking random SIM card locations and killing dozens of people at a wedding in their home country
but some guy walking in to a building and putting a bullet in a foreigner's head is too much for them
it's an interesting ethics study

Attached: tarrant fight for freedom.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Describe what is this "thing" that should be done instead of having these autistic tantrums, then.

>he alone did more for his beliefs
you mean acting like an islamic nigger ?
i mean the dude did exactly what he blame the muslims for how is he any better
fucking loser

Nice quads
Why did it take you so long to get a new IP?

>my favorite part of this story was that the mosque actually was a terrorist recruiting center
a number of people killed weren't even in the country legally lol
>lol
>i'm so new I don't know ISIS is a mossad/cia joint operation
>lol
what the actual fuck are you talking about retard

Are the colorblind Italians welcome?

Attached: IrimagineMyShock.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Shills exposed as dumb liars yet again. Good work!

Attached: d2c9b72e295c059b10af8f01109a83491171347e13bee0a826a4b2885acfbc5c.png (600x824, 911K)

>Attack on invaders by a native is the same as an attack on natives by an invader.
K

Attached: 287484.jpg (672x869, 71K)

wasted quads

it's bad when muzzies taste their own medicine, eh Amir?

Attached: 0204 - mGhN0As.jpg (369x363, 21K)

Dunno. I still haven't recovered from the shame of losing a drinking challenege to an Irish guy.

Attached: SaintTarrantLogo.jpg (1420x1534, 296K)

Man, I should watch this movie again one of these days.

>Attack on invaders by a native is the same as an attack on natives by an invader.
who the fuck is jewing who anymore ?
the jew forced the whole word to attack islam now islam fight back the fucking jew force you to attack islam
wake the fuck up idiot you're just a fucking tool you disgusting golem
hey sup my underage edgy fren what you're up to, didn see your shitty thread and dick sucking since a long time
>i'm acting like a nigger but i'm not a nigger i swear
>lul

He did not. Said he was indifferent to Jews. Israel does not appear in, The Great Replacement.

get bent goatfucker lmfao

Attached: 1564388198990.png (919x737, 244K)

How can anyone be this stupid. Literally rooms full of corpses, live streams the entire thing, writes a lengthy explanatory document on his thoughts and motivations.

Buh buh It was
....mozad

Attached: zEhbbul.jpg (720x540, 42K)

what a cunt

muzzies and jews have worked together against the europeans for centuries, both must go.

Attached: jews_and_muslims_are_allied.png (1690x650, 247K)

>Muslim's been invading and erasing European cultures since the Middle Ages
>Europe takes them in
>They attack and spit on the host culture like parasites
>Some leaf tells me these shitskins are the victims here, because of Jews.

Attached: 1549052259081.jpg (645x968, 153K)

my family thinks that too. i have brenton merch and shit like that, they know that i approve of it to an extent but i always say "it's satire bro" so my power level is not revealed

Moderate muslims

Attached: 385a136d813cddad0d47ba701673c55cd7cd51e7bb099df6e834f98f48050846.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>muzzies and jews
sunni or shiite ?
or you don't know because you're an ignorant edgelord ?
>Muslim's been invading and erasing European cultures since the Middle Ages
what kind of fucked up fairy-tail is that shit ?
the muslim in europe right now have very much been invited fren
>Some leaf tells me these shitskins are the victims here, because of Jews.
i'm telling you you're a useful idiot for the zionist ya