The number of purely white people in the world is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny...

The number of purely white people in the world is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal body of white people on the face of the Earth.

Attached: White person.png (819x640, 421K)

We're all equal. No race is superior. Racemixing is not bad. Refugees and migrants aren't out to get you. Stop this obsession with white genocide.
Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.
Accept the love of God into your heart.
You'll feel happier.

>frog
>fried

>No race is superior.
Wrong. The few remaining ubermenschen should be saved from hordes of niggers and wogs.

Show flag.

flair checks out

Attached: france-2018-world-cup-team.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

t. sandnigger/nigger.

Amen brother, preach.

>british
>white

>Finland
>White

Attached: 1546108097583.png (1080x720, 1.29M)

forgot to change IP, you nigger monkey

The only guy I knew who was obsessed with whites and blacks mixing purely for color reasons (not even iq or facial beauty, etc.) was himself pretty much a nigger. Fucking hypocrite wrecked my heart. Never again. Stupid fucker.

I apologize on the behalf of white french people about the behavior of our Jews, as can be seen in this thread.

oh and I'm gorid. His phenotype is literally asian nigger. He's half-white. Half-white and half-black is still black.
But: man, what does it matter? Your home won't collapse. If it absolutely does, you can move away. Just focus on your own personal life and family.
Africans tend to have very strong African nationalism and jealousy of whites so they do scare me. That is my main reason for keeping them out of Europe. + preserving phenotypes. Some African countires are losing a lot of their men because of them swarming Europe.

Amen brother, preach.

WTF is wrong with you Ahmed?

your fate was predicted a century ago

Attached: axv934dtmpq11.jpg (908x908, 203K)

I don't believe in God though.
I'm naturally neurotic and stressed and can't be happy no matter what. When I was a Christian, I just felt guilt and stress all the time. Now, I still do, but over other things.

>glownigger frog

Attached: 1492035045750.jpg (200x208, 19K)

Yeah, I agree. Whatever race they are is way less relevant when everybody's Christian.

And racemixing isn't a problem at all--I'd do it in a heartbeat because that means I get to smash pussy. And smashing pussy is way better than not smashing pussy.

Is this a mulatto cope?

Amen brother, preach.

Amen brother, preach.

Kek you fucked up big time faggot. HAHAHAHAHA

so are you telling me you would rather marry a girl if she's dumb and blond+blue over, say, a a very intelligent Indian?
Intelligence is a way rarer trait than blue+blond eyes. So many heritable traits, but you choose the colors of a person as the most important. Stupid fuck.

You will be impaled first.

Attached: 1562803630013.jpg (1200x2400, 3.49M)

Everyone is equal

Amen brother, preach.

Amen brother, preach.

A man's buttered, peach

France slowly assimilated Arabs for 200 years there aren't any ethnic French today.

Jugde others based on actions and not on appearence

There’s 1 billion white people on earth.
At our current decking birth rates, we should go extinct in about 1000 years.

>The number of purely white people in the world is proportionably very small

Law of Supply and Demand:
White people are rare so they are valuable.

Therefore the rest is just good for disposal.

Such a retarded quote. Ben literally thought the Swedes were "swarthy" because Nordics tan well, whereas he had pasty Celtic skin but attributed that to some "Anglo-Saxon" bullshit, as though people Saxony are somehow different from the rest of Germany.

There’s only like 100,000 ubermenshen left. Dolph Lundgren is the only one I can even think of

Show flag kike.

Attached: paska.jpg (400x425, 32K)

Amen.

The only white people in europe are Norwegians, danes, swedes, icelandics, germs, anglos saxons. The end.

Amen brother, preach.

How is everyone who has been in America not white?

>memeflag
70 years and we finally got the Jews to mark themselves
Sage

take blackpill

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)

70 years ago America was Anglo-German engine of industrial revolution.
Today white Americans are Shitalian mix at best.
Spics are "basically white" soon.

Attached: Europe-1890.png (678x626, 88K)

>And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion
Yikes

Attached: landscape-1450461032-putin-index1.jpg (980x490, 65K)