The world they've created is truly awful

Hello Jow Forums. I'm here to talk about how ruff white males really have it, even the attractive ones. I'm in love with a girl. She even loves me back. The only problem is she picked up a bunch of cancer while getting her masters, and is convinced shes a lesbian, despite the fact that after 5 shots she wants me inside of her.

>It's ruff because I have a deep and real love for this girl. She's smart, caring and full of life.

>I have no choice but to share her with fat trannies.

>I should've never moved to California

>We run a business together, 50 years ago a husband/wife team was seen as good, now it's a "conflict of interest" so we'll likely never get married

>MFW I know I'll never be able to put a ring on the love of my life.

>MFW I have sex with other girls and it feels empty and wrong

This hurts so much. What did I do to deserve this? Why is it wrong for me to love?

Attached: 1562424832837.jpg (820x848, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you considered putting a sawed off shotgun in your mouth and shooting it?

Fight for her or you don’t really care pussy

how exactly?

You failed her shit test
Sorry, but she doesn’t respect you and women can never love what they don’t respect

You're an idiot. If something is interfering with your life, you get rid of it.

You blame it on her schooling. The fault is with her. She is not compatible with you, or she wouldn't believe what she does currently.

Suck it up, break up with her, move on. If you don't, you're the only one at fault. Stop blaming everything on the world and take some personal responsibility for a change.

maybe so. I guess Ill try to move on as best I can. the shit test is unmovable

>>MFW I have sex with other girls and it feels empty and wrong
>This hurts so much. What did I do to deserve this? Why is it wrong for me to love?

Because Jews control your Nation and you have given up ownership os your Nation as a man, that is, you allowed women bullshit to be equal to male sacrifice.

I feel you.
I've been through something similar.

Eject now and avoid years of waste.
Commit to a hard science and dont look back.

>She thinks she's a lesbian

No, women don't think.
She probably is winning something from it.
I'd say discover what it is but it is probably just validation from dykes even when she feels insecure about men. Also, edgyness and whatnot.

You should grab her and fuck her right.
You should then man up and talk to her so she quitts that ridiculous thing, although you're open to allow her into thressomes with hot lesbians - as long as you do most of the fucking.

She'll be jealous and aroused.
Maybe you can also ask her why she doesn't like you once she's "lesbian", but don't come out as a pussy...

Anyway, it's all a question of frame and you being able to make her trust and follow you.

it isn't just the damn jews. It's traitors among my own people

but then the trannies are going to tell her im a rapist and then I get locked. Theres nothing I can do.

existence is pain

kill yourself

and let them win? no.

>what is bisexuality

I know. I just wish we could be exclusive to eachother, I have a need for that as a man

Yes.
But that is as a consequence of the re-arrangement brought upon by Jewish values and infiltration.

Traitors do not exist in a vaccum. But you're still right, user.

You're a coward, then. Or a loser if you can't get enough credibility points to shut whichever some tranny says about you.

I'm now starting to think you're shilling because you went from lesbians to trannies...

Anyway, either your girl is a lesbian for hot lesbians, in which case you ought to get in the action with threesomes and what not.

Or your girl is being abused by manly dykes. You should be open to smash their faces and brake their theet as if they were men if they mess with your girl.

But yeah, if your problem is that your girl doesn't actually like you, then you're into something else.... and you're better bail out.

Lesbians (hot) are a meme.
Dykes exist, they're disgusting almost human creatures that pray on the former.

Take your territory and depart to greener pastures if you face defeat.
It happens all the time...

It's becoming illegal to be a man.
Guess it's time to go to prison. I won't put up with this shit.

very good points. Not shill I promise, shes not even that into trannies but has fucked a few to be cool I guess. threesomes might be a solution

It's brutal user but if she won't change, maybe move on? Love is tough, I've been there. Leaving was the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm not sure if it's feasible given your business situation but this current system doesn't seem healthy. You have to have enough respect for yourself to just say no.

heavily considering this. I don't deserve to feel this way

Which ever path you choose, I wish you the best of luck user. I hope goes well for you.

>shes not even that into trannies but has fucked a few to be cool I guess

Why do you like her, then?
Curious, really.

Shes very kind and knows me well. I like her voice a lot too. theres just something soothing and nice about her as a person. I don't feel worthless when I'm with her.

You don't need sentimental attachments where we are going. You were born just in time for the Great Race War of the Western World, for the collapse of the post-Enlightenment paradigm, and with it the ideologies it spawned Liberalism and Communism.

We are children of the Apocalypse user. Just take the pain, harden up, learn some skills necessary in the upcoming struggle and join the ranks. This fight is the most critical moment in over 3000 years of our common history, perhaps similar as to the Persian defeat at Marathon...

Girls will make you soft. We need hard, cold , razor sharp steel men. Just TAKE THE PAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=7DIbXBq18VM

Attached: 1563477564524.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

>What did I do to deserve this?
You moved to California

I bet you have had few girls.
Try to fuck other girls.
Try to (really) enjoy the company of other girls.

If you can't really simply enjoy other girls, you are most of the problem, user.

>the collapse of the post-Enlightenment paradigm, and with it the ideologies it spawned Liberalism and Communism.

user, stop, my dick is gona explode...

You're a turd in the approximate shape of a human...you pussy.

>move on
no retard, this was "the one", and unless you are willing to fall for Jow Forums "oneitis" bullshit copes, you need to either force her to grow up or kill yourself. that "empty" feeling you get fucking other girls like a disgusting animal? that doesnt go away.

Stop being a faggot. Move on. Don't be a cuck. Acquire self respect and dignity. Don't date girls who think college is a good idea. Don't date girls who think the kitchen isn't exactly where the fuck they belong.

" the men of the new front will, of course, be movement, but because of their superior, heroic and noble design, of existence; they will be movement because they will for comfortable life; movement because they will not follow those who promise Material Benefits, but those who require everything from themselves; they will finally, because they will not have the concern of security, but will love an essential union of life and risk, on all plans, making their character Inexorable of pure idea and precise action."

Julius Evola

Attached: e2999669d888ef32dfc54981245dae08.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

>If you can't really simply enjoy other girls, you are most of the problem, user.
explain why, niggerbrained retard?

this was strangely encouraging. thanks brother

Well I mean the image he posted is exactly this so I would assume it has crossed his mind.

She most likely isn't "the one" fucking kek
Do you connect with her on a soul level? Scratch that, have you even connected with your own soul? When you actually find "the one" you get a real deep feeling, and if you aren't accustomed to paying attention to your inner workings, you won't realize it. The songs of the soul are subtle, but you can hear the music if you train your ears.
Last ditch effort if you really think she's it, do anything in your power to make her yours. Confront her about the lesbian bullshit. Work on paying attention, meditate, and listen to your own mind, then you will start the path to connecting with your soul. Good luck.

Attached: 1560081647391.jpg (916x1173, 227K)

meditation has helped a lot.

Because he is too infatuated with the other girl.
Or because he doesn't know other girls worth of his dickings.

What is your problem, now, user?

>Don't date girls who think college is a good idea. Don't date girls who think the kitchen isn't exactly where the fuck they belong.

>Don't date women who want more than poverty
>Don't date women who shit test

That doesn't mean a whole lot. Meditation how normies use it is a fucking joke. The real secret to meditation is to be doing it while not doing it. To be dancing even while appearing to be simply walking. Be mindful and aware in your day to day, try out walking meditation, just try to meditate while walking around or doing an activity to practice entering the state of mind without sitting down and closing your eyes.
Bong is right in a way, not sure about the details but
>we are children of the apocalypse
Spot on. We are in kali yuga. Eventually you get so blackpilled you become white (spiritual) pilled and see the game for what it is. What a nutty show its been.

Attached: 1556672315745.png (960x960, 994K)

Mem Among the Ruins?

>The one does not exist
>Oneitis does.

What are you, a girl?

I thought about showing her Europa and last battle and attempting a red pill. She knows 9/11 was phony so theres a start

>Spot on. We are in kali yuga. Eventually you get so blackpilled you become white (spiritual) pilled and see the game for what it is. What a nutty show its been.

Spot on. Immagin, we could have been born in an upper-middle class family in the USA or northern Europe at the beginning of the 1950s, and enjoyed the affluence, decadence, and systemtic collapse of Western Citilisaiton at our hands...

Or we could be the soldiers of Christ that fight Satan, we could be men that hundred of generations from now will be remembered.

We have a war to fight, and we should feel blessed.

>be me
>20
>6'4 210
>white
>brown hair that used to be blonde
>blue eyes
>active fraternity brother

Unless they actually knew me well, girls at the bars would have no idea I actually want to do something or am doing something with my life.

Yet here they are, throwing themselves at me. All you have to do is play it off like you don't care, and boom, you've got them literally begging for you.

Our world is completely fucked, OP. You might as well get some ass while you still can

Attached: tfw too intelligent for my frat bros.png (659x525, 205K)

>This hurts so much. What did I do to deserve this? Why is it wrong for me to love?
Because you're still bluepilled.

aImost definitely am not. I know dam well whats happening to me

Op stop being retarded
Go to reddit the red pill and read the sidebar
Become a man

Attached: 31086E71-FF3D-4208-8CC9-D6BFF3C6E88A.jpg (719x563, 106K)

You have to leave her. You must tell her she is wrong, break it off

>tells me to go on reddit

Found the normie

>she's thinks she's lesbian because of (((college))) brainwashing
>she fucks other "people"
>you fuck other sluts
>muh love
you're a cuck and a degenerate

Attached: 1563386657622.jpg (276x254, 13K)

Give up. Find a real woman who wants to marry you and have kids.

Sell your half of the business to one of her fat tranny friends and gtfo of cali. Any other advice is shit. A man who loves a lesbian is a cuck.

No faggot, im saving you tons of heartache
you've taken the red pill on politics and jews
Now take the red pill on women and how they think and behave

Theres a reason the redpill community is quarantined ;)

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Attached: B84E6AF4-FA8A-427F-9277-DA7E234FAB1D.jpg (474x269, 25K)

I actually think the path of least resistance is the best indicator of whether a relationship is going to work.

If you and your wife argue reasonably, can both compromise and just generally deal with each other things are usually going to be as good as you are willing to make them, provided you have goals and there was some quality control in selecting her.

For every sad chump in a bar with a thousand heartbreak stories of ‘oh, she bangs trannies and is financially going to ruin me,’ or ‘she ha as bf but she loves me,’ you just ask yourself - why not grow some nuts and move on?

Fucking lesbians is a waste of time.
At best you can maybe be her one reasonable friend left.

HOLY FUCK I KNEW IT. thanks user I just advanced quite far in a short time

>too infatuated
this is how nigger womanizers think
i said the exact opposite

Go here
“Desktop version”
And read
Stop wasting everyones time

Attached: 422C1E7F-DF83-44C7-947C-2E4AA69ABF83.jpg (640x1052, 799K)

>grow some nuts and move on
this is the nutless pussy attitude, retard.

(OP)
>>I have no choice but to share her with fat trannies.
You fucking cuck.

Attached: 1564167362929.png (460x558, 181K)

I do feel glad, that if there's one sliver to be gleamed from this hell hole we were born into, it's that it's been an amazing show. I've had many laughs at the insanity of it all. The prospect of being on the edge of a truly world altering event is also very interesting, I get the sense that something big is coming. Long have we sowed the wind, soon is the time in which we reap the whirlwind.

Attached: image.png (688x750, 33K)

It's a kike trying to kill us. Not even a real person.

Attached: ab5.png (1280x1760, 961K)

Strengthen up or perish, i have no patience for the weak

>The one does not exist
>Oneitis does

How can someone doubt this?
Are you a girl or something?
Go watch barbies or whatever, this is not a proper place for girls. This is unhealthy and toxic.

yah. I can feel it too.

Cute, TRP is a good start, but careful you don't become too bitter. The more you learn the more you realize the women of today are also victims. Victims of the Jewish media and progressives. You don't get upset at a dog for being a dog, you get upset at who raised it. Women tend to follow the herd, she will often take on the ideals of the main father figure in her life. What the left has done is make the state/ideology the father figure, it's the authority women are told to listen to and not their "patriarchal oppressive fathers" so they rebel right into the arms of the jew, which leads them into what you see today.

Attached: 1543582530433.jpg (1024x588, 28K)

The next time you stick your dick inside her, tell her that you identify as a woman so it's actually lesbian sex

We are God's Whirldwind user! Just follow Christ, and join his ranks, he will soon return!

Attached: 50613899_2134136746665080_8549318430606491648_n.jpg (926x960, 222K)

WTF, user?

yah. As I said this mostly stuff I alredy knew being confirmed. understanding and wisdom is the cure to all woe. I feel a lot of better now

What skills should I learn? I'm planning to join the reserves and take the BMQ so I'll know how to fire a weapon, navigate the wilderness, do first aid, have survival skills...etc but what else?

I'm a zoomer NEET and don't know what I should learn for a career. Was thinking either aircraft maintenance technician, nurse or cyber security

are you a fucking autistic? i said that your post was wrong, i said "the one" (a purely jewish concept animal gentiles are INCAPABLE of understanding) DOES EXIST, i said that Jow Forums memes like "oneitis" DO NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF THE EMPTY SKULLS OF NIGGER-MINDED GENTILES

Good comment.

And I'm telling you, you're wrong.