Jow Forums Help thread -Sibling edition

I need your help badly Jow Forums

My brother has *become* a WIGGER.

>He's 17
>acts like he wants to fight everyone
>walks around saying rap lyrics
>says bruh, dawg, aint, tryna and other ghetto talk
>Cares about shoes, cars, all the normie stuff.

Im Irish german, my parents are still together, im your normal college frat dude into rock, family is generally conservative (not /natsoc/ like me),
we're middle class
BUT
my brother who is white as the day is long is practically a nigger. IT is so fucking annoying,
He sags his pants and likes BLM and all that shit,
hell i can hear him rapping from his room right now.
HOW DO I STOP MY BROTHER FROM BEING A NIGGER REEEEEEEEE

Attached: nigger bro.jpg (190x266, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxLS-cpgbe0
youtu.be/82Jg-Omwmo4
vbox7.com/play:1c0f3086
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just bully him endlessly in front of his peers and parents and kick his ass when he loses his cool over it

Ive literaly told hi after he gets amd at some random shit and literally chimps out
"STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER!"
and he gets face to face with me like he wants to fight saying "da fuck you say?"
but doesnt do shit cause id kick his ass

Attached: adddd.jpg (188x268, 6K)

his peers act like that too,, theyre middle class private school catholic kids who are literal zoomer npc memes worshiping xxxtentacion and steph curry.
GET ME OFF THIS CRUEL RIDE,
I feel like ive failed as a brother guys.

Attached: addd.jpg (186x271, 7K)

>My brother has *become* a WIGGER.
ROPE

Constantly make fun of him. Call him a faggot. Ask him why he's so attracted to black men. Ask him how many black cocks he's sucked. Tell him he'll never amount to shit if he wants to act like a nigger, and that your ancestors are ashamed of his sub-human behavior. Constantly remind him that nigger culture is for fucking losers.

A lot of people grow out of it. Just think of it as giving him reasons to look back and think it was stupid. His peers will start to separate out into people who evolve into something better and look back at it and laugh, and people who get stuck in that world and wind up as drug addicts, in prison, with unwanted babies, living in slums, etc.

are you a role model for him? He likely got into that shit because he needed a role model (and our media is flooded with this shit). Try to become someone he can look up to and aspire to be like, hopefully he'll try to emulate you

Let him get his ass beat for being retarded

nip that shit in the bud dawg. where i live in the north east i see tons of people who never grew out of that phase. they wear flat brims at an angle, never wash, dont work, probably homeless, drink $13/handle vodka out of brisk iced tea bottles in the park all day. i walk to work at 630 am they’re there drinking. i walk home at 230 pm and they’re still there drinking and by then usually yelling at each other
>YO DAWG U DISRESPEK MY LADY
>BRO I DIDNT TAKE YOUR FUCKING CIGARETTE
>sorry i went off on a tangent but these people who are in their like 30s or something but are stuck in 2004 “gangsta” fashion and mindset bother me so fucking much

This.

If he doesn't get it then, hes lost

if he wants to be like that, treat him like that.

I think this is ultimately the best solution

Ive done this but it only reinforces his behavior. it honestly is embarrassing

his role models are young nigger rappers like kodak black and lil pump.
he wants to get "that bread" but he's always broke.

the only good thing i could say about zoomers is that they say faggot a lot and are going to naturally rebel against SJW millenials

Attached: ad.jpg (274x184, 6K)

>cars
>normie
Have you visited /o/ fren? Beyond gay ass zoomer supercar spotting it is autistic as you make it. I'd just keep making fun of the dumb shit he says and point out how gay it is whenever you can. Hope all works out op.

Attached: Zeeboid_burnout.jpg (1273x796, 91K)

eventually hes gonna leave his isolated white middle class bubble and run into some actual niggers or spics who will beat his ass for trying to "front" (stepping into someones territory) and hopefully he gets beat with a tire iron.

I HEAR THOSE STUPID ASS AUTOTUNE BEATS COMING FROM HIS ROOM its driving me fucking crazy

Attached: rachel mcadam.jpg (1024x1255, 139K)

Constantly ridicule him and remind him at every opportunity of the absolute failure that is the negroid species. If he wants to act hard and fight folks then take him to your local boxing gym and let him have a quick spar, it'll knock that shit out of him fast.

Stop being an ineffectual pussy of an older brother and slap the living shit out of him. Literally. Tell him to stop worshipping and admiring a culture that celebrates stupidity, and to wake the fuck up. Put the fear of God in him, as we say in the south.

>acts like he wants to fight everyone
Beat his ass, should take care of it.

He could've played for Vanderbilt

Zoomer here. He will either grow out of it, or he is a natural NPC . Simple as that..

You could also tell him rappers are pawns and the real Gangsters are cultured Mexicans and Whites that use Niggers as pawns, essentially show him the power structure..who REALLY makes the money

Why don't you beat his ass already? That's normal and acceptable behavior between brothers, and contains valuable male bonding ingredients. Better it's you than he gets a reality check from people who would as soon leave him maimed or dead for fun.

He's only going to change on his own. Very often, having to live on your own and learning how to get by in college far away from home can be useful. A lot of people waste it on the party life, but it can still be a useful reality check as long as he doesn't wind up in stupid debt if he decides he needs to drop out or have a do-over.

try to show him logically why acting like a nigger is bad. also just bully him. not necessarily phisically but start talking a lot of shit for him being a nigger

Beat him into submission. It's your duty

This is your fault for not bullying him enough.

>riff raff
>wigger
Dude riff raff is a character. It’s a total act, and you’d know that if you listened to a song. They’re actually legit and pretty funny.

youtu.be/JxLS-cpgbe0

Attached: 010E43C7-AFE4-4345-A492-14CD363C5A4D.jpg (1668x1040, 509K)

Show him this.

If he fails to mend his ways, end him now to save what remains of your tarnished honour.

youtu.be/82Jg-Omwmo4

Ditch him in a black part of town. He'll be fine, but he'll straighten up pretty fucking quickly.

You got to give him the lead shot. It’s the only way user

vbox7.com/play:1c0f3086

my sister was in a relationship with a kike, so i start to put christian symbols and nazi propaganda in the walls. But the kike 3 days ago just convert to the christianism

This is always a good suggestion. To be rejected by the community he desires to be a part of is always a great method. Most wiggers live in a bubble, far excluded from any interactions with actual dangerous blacks. Blacks view wiggers lower than normal white people, because wiggers lack self-respect and are essentially aggressive cuckolds.