ITS FUCKING HAPPENING: IG WONT RECCOMEND CHARGES FOR COMEY

Sources tell me the following:

>IG report coming out soon
>Comey memos were classified secret
>IG will not reccomend charges against Comey for leaking memos
>IG strongly denounces Comey's actions, cites lack of candor
>Other on going investigations regarding the origins of the FISA warrant process still underway, does not clear Comet from these investigations. Notes serious issues found.

Screen cap this.

Attached: giphy.gif (312x213, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/455616-james-comeys-next-reckoning-is-imminent-this-time-for-leaking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/455616-james-comeys-next-reckoning-is-imminent-this-time-for-leaking

I've thought for a long time that Comey cut a deal to save his ass from the Clinton machine after he announced the re-opening of the e-mail investigation in 2016.

Not shilling. He isnt off the hook.

sadly this makes sense because he got bold on twatter too

Barr has the final yea or nay.

if that was true people would just stop obeying all laws tomorrow. why even bother if nobody is ever held to account

Well, I'd say it's more of a good thing than a bad thing given all the stuff that he knows and can attest to as former head of FBI. If we have to spare some Comeys in order to take down some Hillarys, so be it. The goal is the restoration of power to the people, not one-note vengeance.

Trump will not let Barr ruin his perfect record of prosecuting absolutely no one during his four years in the WH.

BECAUSE COMEY IS A FUCKING WITNESS AND FBIANON

WAKE UP

Nope, he could have had the Clintons back during the first CF investigation. He let them off and they made him director of the FBI. Unless he’s the linchpin material witness I want him fucking swing!

Attached: CAB96A76-3B11-45CF-ADCF-D26A869BD9D4.gif (444x250, 879K)

pic related, someone post the 'my ass' one please, I lost my copy
fpbp

Attached: 1559824979380.png (331x132, 40K)

yes he was.

Attached: file.png (1812x1428, 365K)

based and fbianon pilled

Attached: comeysFBIanon.jpg (1080x793, 601K)

>sources tell me

It was on radio today

>The goal is the restoration of power to the people
to do that the people have to undo the Emergency Banking Act and the Federal Reserve Act to regain their sovereignty.
I recall Trump repeating that he'll make Americans and America sovereign again but I may have misunderstood what he meant

In other words, nothing is happening.

OyVey

Attached: Page 243 James Comey A Higher Loyalty.png (1067x777, 258K)

>Shilling that garbage vid

This is the OPPOSITE of It’s Happening.......

Wouldn't be surprised, these people are untouchable

bump

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (500x328, 30K)