Afraid ex wife is pushing trans shit on my son, age 7

Afraid ex wife is pushing trans shit on my son, age 7

Attached: 1546711137995.jpg (960x1376, 313K)

Keep us posted

Encourage it and act as if it was your idea and she will change her mind.

Attached: 1FC7A2AE-A2E9-48AE-BAA8-E2902510C47E.jpg (281x322, 82K)

uh
which one is the girl

Plant drugs in her house and place them near your son, then frame her ass bro.

Don't play the game the way the jews want you to play it my boy.

Also try to get that bitch unemployed. That way she is financially and mentally inadequate to be anywhere near your kid.

7 is too early but dont wait too long so your child dont end up like a gross hon, make her a cute girl from teenhood

that's the problem with the promotional side of the trans issue. too many unscrupulous parents will guide their kid's choice instead of simply accepting it.

Teach him he's an attack helicopter.
Start with one of these. pic related

Attached: your props.jpg (400x400, 47K)

his hope and optimism, gone

the dad, for not having shot his son

If only you knew how bad things really are

do man stuff with him you faggot
teach him that men are the superior gender

/thread

Why is the son copying his sister's style?

this actually looks like a decent guy. shame

If you still have access to your son, he's probably old enough to be trained to fight her efforts. Explain that your ex wife is confused and wants to make him a girl. Make him sure that he wants to be a big strong man and not a girl. He will know that you're right. You should try to be a role model and involve him in masculine activities. You must make sure he thinks his mom is confused and wrong. He will trust her instinctual and go along with what she wants unless he's told otherwise.

Attached: 1552171280534.png (1920x800, 751K)

I have supervised visitation so it has to be under the scrutiny of a nigger bitch social worker in a public setting.
Long story short I was knocked off my motorcycle by a drunk asshole a year ago and I took my helmet off and hit the driver with it and knocked him unconscious, got a divorce, ankle bracelet, and lost custody

all he wanted was a normal son
I feel for him, I really do

>Afraid ex wife is pushing trans shit on my son, age 7

Stop it NOW, the ex is desperate for social attention, she will destroy the boy.

Attached: Trans_Children.jpg (1080x1350, 397K)

he doesn't deserve that, why?

Attached: 7372ab907eb6012c7236bb3d4bc77d29.jpg (225x350, 22K)

I see nothing wrong with your story and sorry it ended up that way. Driver deserved it.

I can't do anything about it because I have very limited access to my son

He's probably fucking him.

OP you gotta cut your son's dick off yourself ASAP before the jew doctors get to her

i feel bad for the guy. all that shit wasn't worth it

Afraid...?
What gave it away?

People who push their ideas on children are disgusting.
One day my kid loves a toy so much the next day he don't touch it for months.
Kids don't know what they want not alone what they want for lunch.

Of course the driver deserved it. He only got a dui but I got royally fucked over. Considering leaving the country once this ankle bracelet is off in October, I know Russian from my past in the military, I really want to move there.

Imagine losing your son.
Heart breaks for that guy. The son may as well have died.

thats tough my man, maybe try getting a lawyer and finding ways to regain some of your rights?

Tell her to stop.

Oh. That sucks dude. All you can do is be with him and show him what a man is by the way you act and treat him. I'm guessing anyway.

>tfw you discover the brother is the one on the right of the bottom pic

>Of course the driver deserved it. He only got a dui but I got royally fucked over. Considering leaving the country once this ankle bracelet is off in October, I know Russian from my past in the military, I really want to move there.

take your son and leave the country and never come back.

Who knows man.... no matter what race you are we all have to ally against this. I wouldnt wish this on mexico. I wouldnt wish this even on jews i just want them gone forever.

Thats exactly right. You cant mess around. Get her thrown in jail, mah boi

Attached: 1528409588179.gif (505x327, 1.48M)

Lol
I would have resisted this tooth and nail as a child
Cant have ANY sympathy for anyone so weak as to follow along with this

As a rider I feel you.

Rights? I'm a drummed out ex marine. I'm a violent white male, i have zero rights in California. And now my blood, my son is being groomed to become a tranny by his sjw cunt of a bitch mom

This spooks right

Was the divorce related to the incident?

nigger moment huh?

Attached: 27457892348954.jpg (1536x2048, 1.09M)

That Father.
What the HELL WENT WRONG.

Attached: 1531597652474.jpg (957x745, 124K)

Violent response. You earned it all.
Nigger detected

Lol the bitch wearing the same cheap and boring shirt to christmas 2 different years. Hoe, that ain't even seasonally colored.

Ex sounds infected

Attached: 1559242622989.jpg (1603x1715, 460K)

Start dressing as a woman and embarrass him in front of his friends, it will soon put him off.

How much is your judicial system screwed up to let something like that even happen? Ankle bracelet? This is madness.

Attached: 1554770954118.png (662x478, 22K)

What color are you?
That was a shit-skin reaction you had.

Attached: 1245532378.png (330x359, 254K)

you can see the sadness in his eyes
his little boy, GONE

Attached: p0a19.jpg (300x300, 22K)

She wanted to make sure Jow Forums knew who was the tranny.

take her to court to take away her parental rights for endangering a minor. Tell judge that once kid is 18, you'll support whatever life they want to live but until then you'll raise them based on their birth sex because you don't want your kid to become a suicide statistic.

>Start dressing as a woman and embarrass him in front of his friends, it will soon put him off.

oh britannia

Attached: emmarobertswhat.gif (540x303, 1.94M)

>california
there's your problem m8
as soon as you can roofie that nigger and flee the country with your son

>afraid
>my ex wife
Why can't you see you are the problem here user? You lack courage and you could not fight to keep your marriage together for your sake and your child's sake. And don't you fucking whine to me nigger, you know it was possible, whatever faggot excuse you come up with. You fucking failed mate, you failed, and whatever happens now you'll just continue to pussy out. Fuck you.

Attached: goodjob.jpg (500x581, 34K)

I'm white as fuck, fit, 6'4", plus I speak a decent amount of russian from my time on base in Europe. I'm ready to just leave after probation, I'm done here, fuck America

She left you for that? Bro her leaving you was an inevitability.

it's called assault. The drunk was at fault and OP fucked up and assaulted him. Not even punched him like a man, but hit him with the helmet like a nigger.

>a drunktard tryies to kill you
>you are a shitskin for teaching him to behave
And I guess that the christian thing to do is to try and kill people while drunk.

Ive cross dressed before as a joke, I'm too tall to pass
>pic related

Attached: 20181005_150048.jpg (1616x1212, 534K)

But also... Psychologically speaking.
I have 3 fucking degrees and nowhere in my entire social sciences, psychology, and even that pinch of gender studies I had to take...
I mean, fucking nowhere it is said that gender is defined before the teenage years, when it consolidates.

We know well of boys who played with dolls, who went on to become fully functional heterosexual males in societies... With little remorse.

Similarly, we know of many men who had a homosexual experience at some point in life and then discovered it is not their cup of tea. Simple as that.

It is true that there are some kids with gender disphorya well before puberty, but the real cases are so fucking rare that if you think your 6 y.o. son is trans, it means 99.9999% you are wrong.

I think that, even if your doubt is grounded, you should still wait for hormones to kick in during puberty before even thinking of intervening or having him change his attitude, looks, and boy appearance.

Good night, leaf. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Tell that to the US and the UK. This shit is being pushed on us.
Desmond is Amazing and shit is being used to justify surgery for fucking toddlers

When put in an impossible situation, I say you either go full Tarrant, or sarcastically go along with it, as you state, sometimes making large exaggerations for humor.

Great idea... if CPS didn't take the kid and place him in foster or give him to her family.
My boss did this and his 2 kids, a boy and a girl, were molested.
He spent close to $130K and 3 years later he only has 50/50 custody.

It's all making sense now

Well you had stupid reaction and now you are paying for it.
Beating someone up will land you in jail, learn to express your anger in non-violent ways.

Faggot-fucking degenerate.

Attached: Mental Health 1.png (702x525, 41K)

LMAO BASED HA HA WOO WOO ATTACK HELICOPTER TAKE THAT LIBTARD FUCKIN OWNEDDD

What about being knocked off a bike and being "emotionally troubled" by the event? Was the judge blind?

And, anyway... What was the prognosis of the unconscious guy? More or less than 20 days to recover?

It's called educating the idiots. And in a less fucked up country, the drunk would have been educated by cops too.

>shooting a 7 year-old
>not shooting the mother, and anyone who agrees with her that is immediately around her.

Two wrongs rarely make a right in the US prison industry... I mean, judicial system.

>I wouldnt wish this even on jews i just want them gone forever.

aometimes i am wandering in the streets wondering how bad we became... why? this simple sentence summarise the entire existence

Why?

Is a child better off growing up with no mother and a father in jail? Or growing up Trans with both parents?

>"emotionally troubled"
Maybe the drunk was drunk because he was emotionally troubled. What kind of bullshit excuse is that? The drunk needs jail time. The "drummed out, violent, occasionally cross dressing (as a joke wink wink) ex marine is mentally damaged and should be treated as such until he gets the mental help he needs.

>Is a child better off growing up with no mother and a father in jail

you will have a Joe Yabuki if that shit happens

Or better off not growing up?
Why only two options?

Because trannies are just a bad caricature of women and an ugly combination of imitation and satire.

Gay and overused meme. What made the original great was the empty eyes and smile of JFK. Not attaching the caption to every photo of a sad face.

White is not a spectrum dipshit. I love when Amerimutts boast about being "Whiter than X". There is no Whiter. There is only White and nonwhite. Anybody bragging about being Whiter is definitely the later. Spic goblins and jew rats of course being the most notorious for this.

Invite her to your Minecraft server.

Did you take a gender studies class? In Italy? I'm a psychologist too but that shit never came up in any class nor lecture.

Technically, the US legal system is superior to any European one, and I am typing this as a 36 year old felon who committed aggravated assault at 18 and plead guilty under false pretenses.

>It's called educating the idiots
It's also called assault and if you do it, you deal with the outcome.

Seriously, your only option is to psyche her out. Be incredibly supportive. Suggest a bunch of over-the-top sickeningly gay stuff for her to force on your son. Encourage her to add frills and glitter to everything, and that she should only let him do ballet and flute. Encourage her to ban whatever interests/hobbies he has for more "open minded" activities. Make your sons life miserable. It's for his own good. He will start to hate his mom, and beg to be put back with you. He will voluntarily provide the court with dirt on her just to get away from all the psycho crazy.

The dad in the op's picture you asshat. ffs

>Not attaching the caption to every photo of a sad face.
I dunno, dude looks pretty empty to me. despair would be more how I see that

>I have supervised visitation so it has to be under the scrutiny of a nigger bitch social worker in a public setting.

My dad had the same thing with me ages ago
That only lasted a year if I remember correctly
Luckily my mom isn't a crazy sjw and is actually more based than my dad politically

Either way the only thing you can do at this point is get him into implicitly masculine things
In Cali get him into surfing. Maybe some skating
When niggerbitch dissapears start taking the boy to the range, my Opa taught me to shoot at 7, little boys love that shit

Sorry, lol.

>as a joke

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

lol

Attached: proctologist.gif (400x225, 1.53M)

Not saying it isn't, just letting Italy bro know that feelings rarely hold sway here (even in cases they maybe should)

He’s saying they both look like gross trannies, so how is he a faggot you autistic cunt?

Attached: 7C77C007-CB6A-40F5-9CD4-EEAE126247D4.jpg (400x505, 31K)

Wait!, wat?????

Ever heard of mitigating circumstances, you fuckwit?
The judge may consider
>randomness of the act
>unlikelyhood the perpetrator will repeat it
>prognosis and duration of the injuries. Was the guy put in a coma after the punch? Or did it survive with a scratch and recovered from the punch in 48 hrs?

Ankle bracelet seems to me to be some fucking clown show. They could have simply given OP 2 months house arrest with compulsory signature every morn.

Come on guys. You know better than this.

No one to blame but you, lesser boomer man.
Now your son is a slut pussy as it should be.

>Ive cross dressed before as a joke, I'm too tall to pass

So if you were short you would do it. Makes sense..... GTFO!!!!!!

Attached: 2A40B47D-7306-41D8-8249-18E7D34FDAE8.gif (960x600, 1.02M)