Holy shit, he's actually going to win...

Holy shit, he's actually going to win. The way he painted the $1000/month as a women's issue to get the NPCs in the crowd fired up was brilliant. Deblasio did his job in kamikazeing Biden, making them both look horrible. It's all Yang now.

Attached: 15-andrew-yang.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18407212
youtube.com/watch?v=5epb7FGAKjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to win over NPCs you literally just have to promise them a cash payment every month. he really needs to start talking about circumcision again soon, or he's another dishonest chink to me.

he got cut off and noone cheered. it came off how like when you say something clever at a family dinner

fucking can't wait for my money

I saw Don Lemon get the most cheers when announcing a commercial break.

Total shitshow.

who was the woman that was grilling biden for like 20 minutes straight? It seemed like it was never going to end. PURE CRINGE! Wow

Please Respond

I hope he doesn't talk about circumcision, because that would definitely ruin his reputation. If I have to live with a fucked up penis, I better get some free money to make life worth living.

just some stupid cunt, who cares. there are two dumbass bitches and one man who prattle on about idiocy, yang, joe biden (senile), and tulsi g

maybe it will take another 4-12 years of "weekly incel mass shooter" for people to listen then

you know all of america's sexual violence comes from the fact that we perform genital blood sacrifice on intants

Everyone that attacked Biden just made him look stronger. What a shitshow

This guy is a joke, please stop shilling him.

Ain't nobody voting for that chink

Attached: 6BE4757D-C858-4F8B-AD62-A203BA7A0EBB.jpg (1717x1278, 320K)

Buying voters should result in prison time

Nah, after tonight it's clear Biden doesn't have his mental facilities anymore. Deblasio successfully took him out, but he made himself look just as bad in the process.

You Yang gang retards are ridiculous. He is down in the polls and isn’t even doing well with this debate. Yang isn’t winning shit.

>muh autistic son
Is every kid autistic now? How do you even diagnose that besides saying the kid wet his bed past 9 moths.

Yang is a Mongolian Idiot who thinks whites will start murdering chinks out of jealousy. And he tries to appeal to a basic retard desire of getting something for nothing, yet he’s so ugly and boring that people don’t even fall for his bait.

Yang is a media matters shill and agent provocateur. His goal is to inflate the U.S dollar and crash our economy so the Chinese can pick away our country piece by piece. Pedophile glow in the darks like Yang want to weaken the white working class and make them dependent on government handouts so we become slovenly like the negro. HANG YANG! that is all..

You know he’s a good candidate when he pisses off the meme flag trannies

tfw an extra $12k a year will make me a six figure earner

Attached: 12345661234243562345.png (249x249, 79K)

So just to confirm, no one actually agrees with yang, except on Israel, people just want him to crash the economy and create fertile soil for revolution?

This is good for bitcoin

$12,000 * 300 million civilians is $3.6 trillion. I looked it up the gov (only) spends $4 trillion a year.

people that really win on this is people in debt like me. I bought a $60k house last year, in 5 yrs Yang pays it off and its worth a million.

poor people have no debt and no home. theyre the losers in this deal.

You're mistaking this for a deal instead of a gamble. Bold assumption that you're house will be there in 5 years.

gibs always wins. he makes it sound so smart, tho.
>might have something to do with being Asian

> poor people have no debt

we all want the $1000 a month

You can't meme this beta into anything. Trump was an alpha-- it was different.

they'll get bored and go back to twitch/discord soon. it happens every time. last night it was that dumb hippie they were spamming

strawpoll.me/18407212
strawpoll.me/18407212

>Yang gives you $12k and takes $30k in takes from you

It's amazing that CNN analysts don't even want to mention him. He had a solid debate.

sssshhhhhhhhhhh

You have to save yourselves.

Attached: dtuwtfkw2dd31.png (776x650, 470K)

actually watching the post-debate coverage and the one black correspondent said he did the best of all the "second tier" candidates then said yang gang

Attached: 1435339188486.png (540x342, 175K)

YANG YANG

This is why it should be a reduction on you income taxes and not a check

(((You))) are right. I’ll just get some rest and vote for someone else like a good goy.

watch faggots/cunts like Berney and Warren claim that it was their idea all along and that they will give everyone $3000/month.

I feel bad for Yang because he stands no chance against Trump. He should have waited until 2024 and run as independent, meanwhile expose hypocrisy of Democrats and Republicans to get everyone on board with 3rd party

>
OK, I missed that

>or just opt out of it you fucking retard

hey idiot! did you forget the fact that most public programs like EBT would be canceled or your current benefits that you receive would be deducted from that amount. So, if you're on welfare right now that means you would not be getting that extra $1000. Also, it's not 300 million people, moron! More like 120 million of those that are of legal/working age.

NEETBUX

I'm not mistaking this for a deal. Im just stating facts. I'm on the fringe and not a demographic anyway.

But while our dollar devalues and my moms rent goes up, my cash dollar debts are locked in also devalued.

Im talking actual poor like my family. People without even a debit card.

Learn Chinese if you vote in this obvious Chinese government agent sent to siphon votes from the only president in American history to shine a light on chinas cheating.
.>Muh he's Taiwanese. Taiwanese hate chinese.
So was Wen Ho Lee.

what state sells $60k houses, and are there any jobs nearby?

Around here I'd have to drive like 100 miles outside of any city to find something for $60k and it would probably be condemned. Even in small towns most 3 bedroom houses are like $300k-500k around here

>Millitary

1000/month

>Women's issues

1000/month

>Any other issue

1000/month

He sounds like a retarded salesman that tries to con you.He legits sounds like Zuckerberg.

>had a good debate
Still will poll under 5%

I got to say Yang did a great job tonight in winning me over...robotics not illegal, ten years too late on climate change move to higher ground, and giving me my 1k per month looks very promising

IM IN THE YANG GANG

He hands down had the best closing statements, everyone else dragged on way too long and lost focus by the time they were done speaking. Yang is /ourguy/

Ok commie faggot

I dont get ebt or welfare. Im a young working class single white male highschool dropout felon. Your point is stating its more reasonable as its almost 1/3rd the cost.

I'm just stating facts regardless. $1000 a month from Yang while not working and my house'll be paid off in 5 years. For others itll be their Tesla payment. I'm for Trump btw.

fine just don't opt in for you $12,000 a year bud :^)

No surprise everyone here wants neetbux

You have to remember that Yang is mainly speaking to people who've never heard of him or UBI in these debates. None of the dems want to touch UBI with a 10 foot pole. Yang has is going to champion it to death because it's the only way people will trying to understand what it is.

I'd just go camp on crown land year round if I had $1k/month in gibs.

No. A check is far better. Everyone got one, pay your taxes with yours. People who don't pay taxes would get what ? People who pay less than $12000 taxes would get what ? How much taxes do you pay ?

The crazy thing is that some people actually believe he'd deliver on universal basic income. I mean, the president doesn't even have that power, it would have to be passed by both houses of Congress, and nobody who voted to increase work visas so big business could have cheaper labor is going to vote for everyone to have enough to live on without having to work. It would destroy like four fifths of big government rackets, obviously starting with the welfare bureaucracy.

When has a candidate ever kept his promises? Why do people still talk as if it's choosing the policies the candidates are promising? People didn't vote for any of the major policy changes. No one voted for the slaves to be freed or for the vote to be extended to non-whites (Lincoln made a campaign promise not to free the slaves), no one voted for income tax to be levied or to continue to be collected after the war which was given as its original justification, no one voted for desegregation, affirmative action, antidiscrimination law, increased legal immigration, or tolerance of illegal immigration, no one voted for cancerous growth of government and a strangling regulatory regime. All of these were imposed on the people by an unaccountable elite whose frontmen said what they had to to get elected, and then did what their backers told them to do.

NO UBI

FOR WHITE BIGOTS

STARVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Holy shit, he's actually going to win.
Blacks won't vote for Yang. They'll vote for other democrats promising Reparations instead as a bigger deal. They'll demand UBI after the Reparations money runs out. Many Blacks hate Asians though. It's a minority that became successful despite starting out poor and discriminated against. Asians make the blacks using a purely minority argument lose face.

Attached: Africa's_top_Math_Student.png (500x599, 119K)

>Yang is /ourguy/
no
unless you are some asian from aznidentity he isn't our guy

Its a foreclosure. New Jersey. Median home value in my town is $250k. I have a 2 bedroom flat on a 1/4 acre. A 3rd bedroom would have doubled the cost. 20 minutes outside of Philly.

My aunts husband is a homebuilder and regularly buys homes like mine for the value of the land, demos and builds 1 or 2 $330k+ homes.

you guys are dumb if you dont think the economy is capable of implementing his ubi program. nothing is going to crash and burn.

It's a prosperity dividend.

DIVIDEND. DIVIDEND. DIVIDEND.

Who here can say that dividends aren't an essential part of our American capitalist system. Why do lolberts here hate capitalism and America?

Executive order dog fucker. President doesn't need shit from anyone to pass anything.

pruned
they even tried remaking the poll with a captcha and Yangfags still bombarded it with votes

Attached: firefox_2019-07-31_21-28-26.png (420x72, 6K)

So Yang, Gabbard, Sanders, and Warren are the only ones who werent royally fucked? Well it's 50/50 now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5epb7FGAKjc
Really killed his closing statement... love this guy.

And how do you sign up for it? what if you don't have a bank account?

Yang is most likely a Chinese spy whos only purpose is to disrupt shit as much as possible. The whole """YANGGANG" shit is 100% a weaponized meme.
Try getting him to say if he thinks Taiwan is the real China and see what happens. Odds are he'll either dodge the question while sweating bullets or freak out like Warren whenever shes called out on her bullshit.

Attached: 7ioagswqd6f21 (2).jpg (289x298, 19K)

>1000 dorah for autistic neets so they can buy tendies

>our president should publicly invalidate a leading world superpower
as much as i support taiwain it's not worth iit

I meant as a debate question, not while hes a sitting president.

>he's down in the polls

Attached: WhoWonDebate.png (665x944, 38K)

China isn't a superpower yet

They barely have one CVBG and have a limited amount of nukes

You should really learn about the triangle of Debtor, Creditor and Administrator. Each citizen owed much much more than $1000/month but most of us are so stupid that we agreed to give away our creditor rights, be formed into corporation (your name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) and give administrator rights to the court. If you don't claim yourself as Creditor before death, all of your possessions including incurred interest goes to Gov't

You don't actually know what executive orders do, do you?

>what state sells $60k houses
You can get properties for less in the Detroit area. If you can stand the home invasions.

>Biden doesn't have his mental facilities anymore.
Biden isn't too old if you compare him against still smart Warren Buffet who will be 89 aug30. But Biden is worn out, so it's a disgusting tactic for that woman to discriminatingly single out Biden to try to wear him down.

Singling out disabled or autistic people is a liberal activity now? It seems like hypocrisy for democrats to use profiling and discrimination.

kek confirms. they will probably surpass our economy in the near future though desu
also they have ships with railguns already which is pretty badass

Attached: dafeng-cao-railgun-3.27e75b.jpg (643x361, 32K)

Yang's parents are Taiwanese. He is not Chinese.

Jow Forums is full of racist and retards...who only looks at color of skin

dont know if you watched the same debate. the energy was undeniable and harris was the follow up and she just got a fizzling clap for "prosecute the wage gap"

Attached: really.jpg (790x559, 101K)

Gabbard/Yang 2020.

I think Tulsi should serve first so she can force end this stupid fucking nigh-on 20 year long war that the bush administration got us in.

I don't trust yang's foreign policy.

>None of the dems want to touch UBI with a 10 foot pole.
Because UBI kills most of the arguments for Reparations. It would also expose blacks as big wasters of the money given to them which weakens and future arguments for Reparations. Because blacks are shown to waste their UBI money, the Reparations will be of no benefit to cause significant enduring change in the black problems of refusal to educate, refusal to consistently have self control, and refusal to consistently obey the law.

The best democrat approach for money is for Reparations first, and then have UBI pass years afterwards when Reparations are shown to not work.

>Who here can say that dividends aren't an essential part of our American capitalist system

Under capitalism, it's a lie to call it a dividend if deficit spending occurs that year. Dividends come out of profits. Deficit spending means there were no profits - only losses.

Attached: National_Deficit_Corellation_to_Social_Welfare_Spending.jpg (2394x893, 683K)

>polls
Lmao how's Hillary's 98.6% chance of winning?

Fuck Trump, he's a Zionist piece of shit. Yang is an Honorary Aryan who already named the Jew.

I also look at the narrow, squinty, gook eyes though. Seriously, how do you people drive with eyes that are permanently 2/3 shut? Must impair your peripheral vision somehow, unironically.

Can you imagine being in a debate that will determine the success of your candidacy, realize that the hosts of the debate have cut off your microphone preventing you from interjecting, but lacking the spine to immediately object to the mic being turned off then and there?
The microphone issue wasn't planned. It really was just a technical malfunction. But he didn't say anything about it to us during the debate.
He just stood there silently and didn't stand up for himself.

There is a general consensus around the water cooler at the DNC is that Andrew Yang doesn't have the spine necessary to attract independent voters.
He's is a pussy. We cannot risk Yang winning the Democratic primary.

Attached: Yang.jpg (930x553, 33K)

This dub is terrible. They don't even try to match the audio to the mouth movements.

COPE

Attached: yangang.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Did you watch the debate? Yang was irrelevant.

I fell like Yang's strength was not talking too much, under further scrutiny he might fall apart.

>if you compare him against still smart Warren Buffet who will be 89 aug30
Its one thing to stand up from your chair in the audience, say a smart quip about something you know, and then disappear for a week. Its another thing to look smart on the debate stage when the topic changes to something out of left field and you have to roll with the punches.

>A Taiwanese person can't become a sellout
>In a world where whites constantly crucify themselves for minorities
Besides even if he sin't a literal spy he is most likely still being shilled by Beijing. China would rather not have to deal with Trumps trade war and they have successfully snaged up a bunch of his blackpilled former supporters with the YANG GANG meme.

Attached: 7ioagswqd6f21.jpg (604x604, 37K)

-INSPIRING
-HUMBLE
-STRAIGHT FORWARD
-PROVIDES TANGIBLE SOLUTIONS
-DOESN'T MAKE ANYONE FEEL BAD OR ATTACK PEOPLE ETC

>YANG?
GANG!

Women are eligible for the bag? Fuck this bullshit, I'm voting for Biden

If he ever wins... I know exactly what I'm going to do with that 1k/mo.

I'm just going in all for the long haul and use it to eliminate my debt which isn't much - a car loan at sub 2%APY. I most likely would just invest all of it in the stock market or at least use the difference to max out my 457b to take advantage of the extra moolah to dump into the market...

Because this man will crash the economy and I'm gonna reap it all as we all go down buying more and more as they get cheaper and then when we've got another sensible president in the office, I'm going to be rich AF.

Quote me... I'm from the future!

Damn. This is totally believable. I can't be 100% sure that's what Yang is, but I would agree to saying it's a 50/50. I'll bet all the world powers are chomping at the bit right now thinking of ways they can subvert and annihilate this country (even though it's already happening)

Ill look into this. I assumed if I died tomorrow, my mother or brother would take over everything, including my debts if they wanted. Like they could decide to pay the mortgage for themselves or not.

my buddies house in Detroit cost $1,000. When i look at prices of stone or brick to extend my driveway/patio, itd be cheaper to scrap his house for them.

One thing I can say is that when nothing actually happens, its quite peaceful there. Where as ghetto cities elsewhere, youre always on edge.

Values of those places are also going up. Over paying for a $2500 house on craigslist 7 years ago is being bought for $10k cash today.

Good, so America can't serve Israel anymore.
Rather serve Chinese than kikes.
Yang it is then.