What is it going to take for the third temple to be built?

All the arrows point to the original location being the City of David, but the Temple Foundation is ignoring this. In my estimation, it's going to have to take the discovery of ancient writing or an ancient map which proves beyond all doubt that the Temple Mount was never the location of the temple. Were this to happen, the temple would begin construction the same day.

Attached: herods-temple-avi-yonah.jpg (471x600, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israel-jerusalem-al-aqsa-third-temple/259926/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is it going to take for the third temple to be built?
trump's second term.
why do you think he's already won?

Al-aqsa prevent it.

adam green on Jow Forums

It's not getting built, Israel will get glassed before it even attempts to set the first stone.

Attached: 1564393530402.jpg (645x380, 54K)

the Third Temple was already built, and destroyed.
this is the reason nothing ever happens.

When it finally does get built, exactly who is going to be allowed to go inside of the compound? Just Rabbis and other higher-ups that are authorized personnel, or will this be treated something like Mecca, Saudi Arabia, in allowing religious pilgrims from all over to come and visit it?

More of the goyim's money must be exposed to Israel first.

More money

mintpressnews.com/israel-jerusalem-al-aqsa-third-temple/259926/

Not for long.

It already happened, and it already fell.
Who even cares anymore this universe was unlocked like 5 reduxes ago anyway. Now's basically cash money time. Go fuck your best friend if she has a (real) vagina.

>What is it going to take for the third temple to be built?
they would need a prophet to indicate what to do and how. wont happen ever since john the baptist was the last prophet

Bump

They kind of had a problem last time they tried to rebuild it.

I'm fairly certain it will be one of the "universalism" things. In that, you don't have to be a Jew, you just have to worship a Higher Powerâ„¢

Proofs?

the 3rd temple will be built once you rats get exterminated from the land that doesn't belong to you

All land belongs to God

Ezekiel 36:5 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

>they would need a prophet to indicate what to do and how. wont happen ever since john the baptist was the last prophet
Wouldn't that be the antichrist? I heard jews will recognize him as the messias

My parents appointed their spare bedroom into my possession, but it's still ultimately their room.

yes sir. the land of israel has a rat infestation right now but not for long.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

>More power

yes I believe so. If they end up rebuilding it would probably mean the end of times