*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>"Watchu sayin' bout Mexicans whiteboi? Talkin' shit about us on yo little hentai forum ese?
Say that shit to my face homes!"

What do?

Attached: 1563661525820.jpg (800x958, 132K)

>o-okay, we are not racists, as long as it's legal.

Attached: 1560366289713.jpg (271x186, 11K)

>you talking to me paco? I said make mexico Spain again. You got a problem with that?

Attached: 1563581509832.jpg (748x900, 75K)

This is a test post. Also, this is a Jewish slide thread. Sage in all fields. I hope I'm not still banned. Wish me luck. Fuck spics.

What did you hear? I'm sure you have your own gripes with your less savory countrymen---and pretend-countrymen.
Lets try and find some common ground here.

Attached: 1465526368755_activate-it.png (379x298, 92K)

You're not mexican. You're El abominación oscuro de Aztlán.

u-haul lot is the next board over.

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

"Nothing but good things my friend, come, let's share a few beers!"

I calmly step over the swarthy leprechaun.

escalate the situation so I have enough reason to pull out my 9mm and put a bullet in his spic head in self defense.

Laugh

Attached: 1541425489765.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Get fucked wetback

i'd rather deal with a spic than a nigger any day of the week

How bout neither

this is exactly why you half niggers need to be deported. fucking savages.

Attached: 8CC08AEC-6E2B-404C-834F-8AE51FD925C4.jpg (960x919, 397K)

You have to go back.

that would be nice, but the mexicans where I live are god fearing and don't do anything fucked up because they're scared of being deported, while the blacks here do whatever they want because they think they're gods gift to the united states of america.

Even though this is a slide thread. It does highlight that modern white males and fucking pussies for not ganging up and being easy prey for spics and niggers.

Attached: nogsjpg.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

rip out his disgusting nosering.

sage in all fields btw

silence, leaf

Attached: E7F1EC22-A025-47A6-AF50-75ECC8FD11E7.jpg (576x592, 54K)

>what to do?
Beat his ass. Done it before many times.

I got the mata policias nigga, what up

Does this shit actually work? Make anyone think? A 5'5" BEANER with tats, a white shirt, and time to shave shapes in his facial hair?

If you're afraid of this, move to Sweden.

Why do so many Mexicans look Arab? They don't even look partially Spanish. Serious question.

Most Mexicans are manlets.

They're actually Neanderthal.

>dials 1-866-DHS-2-ICE
nothing personal beaner

im not im 6'3

WH40K isn't a fantasy game. It's a future-sim military wargame based on projections of extrapolated statistics.

>step over him

Attached: vibrant guats.jpg (678x381, 47K)

>Dial ICE, "Yeah I got some puto here saying he is from Mexico and he is going to stab the president..."
>Yeah I will detain him, but you better hurry or you will be shipping him back to Mexico in a body bag.

Attached: BigAmerican.gif (245x160, 684K)

Second'd

Mag dump .45 to the chest

I slide him some ecchi and gain the loyalty of him and his homies and use them to take over Home Depot.

Attached: bless you saeko.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

call immigration

No you're not.

There is no such thing as a 6'3 beaner.

Name ONE famous beaner who is 6'3. Jimmy Smits doesn't count; genese are from Suriname.

No habla taco bell me casa tu casa?

Attached: 5604590.jpg (352x352, 24K)

Y-you want f-free healthcare?

I would look down to meet his gaze.
>hey son I almost didn't see you down there. Here's $5 go fetch me a horchata and a taco El pastor... Extra cilantro
I'd

Rip his piercings out and watch him cry like a little bich.

you have to go back. look at how bad you fucked up the land you kept!

I think we can all agree that OP is a fearful, cuck bitch.

Might be zoomer (at least he ASKS) what to do...if he was millenial, he'd have posted pics of his tranny/girl thing getting fucked.

What's that **** all over your face?

>1 post by OP

Attached: Dream Catcher.jpg (720x713, 94K)

Everybody knows a bunch of spics are gonna vote for Trump. American beaners hate illegal beaners almost as much as American Whites do

Attached: FF6DC329-2D40-42C1-B861-736C0FD94887.png (488x379, 217K)

>what do?
Sage the thread. That is what do.

please stop proving what i said was right. try to surprise me by not living up to the bad things i said about mexicans in general. i dont actually want you to prove me right, i want you to prove me wrong

I rest my beer on top of his head, whip out my cell phone and report his family to ICE while furiously masturbating with my other hand.

Give him a leafblower and a yellow vest.

6'3" beaner

Attached: ruiz jr.gif (444x250, 3.85M)

It scary when you notice he's 5'6

>sorry bro don't have any spare change to give you

Hey retard, if you make America Mexico again, you’d just be back in Mexico. You know, the place you fled from because it’s a third world shithole filled with violence. What you should be doing is trying to turn Mexico into a first world nation. I know, it’s hard but for some reason almost all white and (east) asian countries have managed to do it. Why do black and brown folks have such trouble creating inhabitable societies that people don’t flee from in terror?

I'm 6'2. A Mexican midget with some face tattoos doesn't scare me

Doesn't matter, the U.S. will eventually become Mexico anyway. Mass poverty, crime, unemployment, and environmental degradation.

Attached: 444D706F-D7C5-4735-B2CB-31934467CD09.jpg (392x350, 33K)

Until you come across him in person. Also note that Mexicans are connected so they can call up their friends to show up and they fight more ruthlessly than whites fight.

Of course, demographics are destiny — third world people = third world nation

>tells this essay's mom
>she proceeds to throw slipper as he runs and screams like a little girl

Look, I just want some fucking tacos, man

I live on Long Island. These fat dwarfs aren't scary

>Sorry sir, you have to be 5'2" to ride this ride.

I don't know why this absolute fact shocks so many idiots. Mexicans who have been here for 2 or three generations, are extremely assimilated, hard working, churchgoing and conservative have little use for boarder jumpers who try to cheat the system they have gone through the hard way. They pay taxes just like I do. The water company's street crews here are run by a "Mexican American" if we must call them that (his grandfather immigrated here and had his children here ffs). Being a guy who is in charge of road crew with everything from engineers to guys who just have to break up rock and shovel mud, he sees every kind of Mexican and every kind of work ethic. Plenty of the best guys who bust ass and get everything done are Mexican descended. So, this being the case, what do you think those guys have to say about immigrants hopping the border or working under the table?

Asking established Mexican Americans how they feel about the USE OF THEIR TAX DOLLARS (generated by busting up concrete in 98 degree weather to fix your damn water) to build shit for border jumpers makes them feel. Any guesses?

Just saying you're double parked and the green hornets got your coche up on the fork.

I do not care, they are all equally worthless in my eyes, livestock for replacement. They all need to go back.

I wonder how many parts you can be cut in to

Attached: 1564453584071.jpg (313x382, 23K)

I wonder how many times you can be shot

Attached: 5D8F02B8-3E3B-4D42-B4E2-33C4F85AA679.jpg (960x626, 27K)

Based spics.
I'd take the side of a spic rather than a nigger.
Hell, at least the spics have a reputation for having a strong work ethic, unlike the niggers.

Attached: 1563835237547.png (676x662, 363K)

>you talking to me gringo? i said make Spanish territory the Aztec empire again. You got a problem with that small dick?

Attached: unknown.png (423x566, 511K)

Not scared in the least.

Fuck off chicano you arent a real mexican, stop larping.

>tfw you will never be paid to hunt niggers

Hey, Paco, isn't it time for your siesta?

>strong work ethic
You either are a spic or you're a white perosn who's never had to deal with spics extensively

You spics are so stupid you don't even realize OP is memeing and obviously isn't actually a spic

Same thing we Spaniards did last time - slaughter the dirty indians.

Attached: dirty_indios.jpg (531x708, 66K)

You can't deport chicanos because they we're born in the USA, the arent mexicans and they don't even speak spanish. They are just filty criminals descendants of our lower classes, just like the average american is descendant of the lower clases of Europe. We are not the same shit and we dont look like them or share their values. Kill them if you can but you can't send them here.

Attached: cuernoschuecos.jpg (1170x601, 71K)

I carry a knife and if I'm down I'll cut that motherfucker's Achilles tendon.

No we're sending them back they're your problem now shitskin

whats your opinion on tejanos?