Yang's position on climate change was actually based as fuck. I would have never expected a Democrat to say that

Yang's position on climate change was actually based as fuck. I would have never expected a Democrat to say that.

Attached: andrew-yang.jpg (618x410, 44K)

yang literally can't stop telling the truth and its why the virtue signalling debates arent doing him favors

Nice try. It’s notginna happen. Your fake posts aren’t working. Kys.

What was fake about my post, retard?

based

discord tranny

Have sex.

dilate

Have sex

Take your med schizo

Shut the fuck up, kushnershill

cringe

>this thread
yikes

based Yang

Attached: EAuRvfoU8AARzYm.jpg (1200x847, 113K)

Pay Attention

Attached: Horus.png (1267x775, 3.75M)

Fake posts to demoralize this board. Fuck off jew boi.

cool, thanks for the great explanation and productive thread.

Based answer but “we were fucked 10 years ago” isn’t a make-me-president kinda answer

Can I get a source? Preferably a transcript.

He said we're already fucked on climate change because the US is only responsible for 15% of emissions. So even if we drastically reduced emissions it would not be enough to prevent climate change because of other nations (he means China). He then said $1000/month would help people move to higher ground.

Yeah, who doesn't want to vote for more MIGA

Have sex

>MIGA
your shillword is showing

dumbo was your name-o

telling us that we’re fucked is the best way to get my vote desu

he's not wrong

How much does Kushner pay?
Do you get benefits?

YANG WANTS A SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

>1k a month not enough to live on
>bonuses for good boys with high enough social credit
>you will need those bonuses and so you will be too afraid to challenge the government, everyone will. and the government can now do whatever the fuck it wants and nobody can afford to call them out on it

even if you trust yang not to abuse social credit, you cant trust future governments you dont know. its all too dangerous.

im the only one calling out yangs social credit system. AND ITS NOT EVEN MY FUCKING COUNTRY. please burger bros post about social credit risks in yang threads, i dont want to be alone fighting to save the us from this fucking chink and his chinese social credit scheme. you all need to start calling out yangs social credit trap rather then relying on random leaf to do it.

Attached: burger.jpg (1200x1200, 206K)

>confirms the accusation

Calm the fuck down. This isn’t a exact copy of China’s credit system. You ever get reward cards from stores or gas stations? It’s like that. You’ll forget you even have it but maybe one day you’ll redeem all those points for a soda or something

he's not a democrat. He's just an asian that sees the writing on the wall

>based as fuck

Attached: 1481276446517.jpg (800x732, 59K)

>$1000/month would help people move to higher ground
kek, now that's based

If (big if) climate change is real, his is the most realistic approach.

hes a chink, chinks hate the environment.

Yang will throw $1000 bills into the sun until it stops burning our shit