Will we see Tulsi in the September debates?

Currently Tulsi has not met either requirement (polling and individual donors) to make the third debate in September. Her attack on Kamala tonight was big and got a lot of people talking about her, but will it be enough for her to meet the donor and polling thresholds? The thresholds are 130,000 unique donors and polling in at least 2 percent in 4 national polls. What does Jow Forums think? Will we see Tulsi again in September or not?

Attached: 90C40071-C6D7-4C96-94B1-6AD1014C63BB.jpg (885x516, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4fjA0K2EeE?t=213
twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1065289231977738240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the smell

The hivemind on Twitter has her written off as a secret Russian agent, so no.

Attached: BDFD299D-0575-490D-BBFB-F8E72F551F34.jpg (644x513, 80K)

Yes after she pummeled Kamala tonight.

wait tulsi actually is just redpilling normies on national television
she's still a cunt, but she did good work
>youtu.be/Y4fjA0K2EeE?t=213

Maybe. She has a month to make about 20k which she can do if the spike in the next week is enough. I predict she will make at least 15k in the next two weeks and from there she can just coast to hit it. but polling im not sure.

she is close. we can do this /tulsi/bros! give her a buck

Attached: tulsi-qualify.png (1254x1200, 726K)

i like her
she has the best chance against trump, but her open borders position there could be her downfall

Who's got better odds of making it to the third round of the debates, Tulsi or Marianne?

Don't trust her..
She's not who you think she is.

Attached: mommyHate..jpg (640x380, 32K)

>
>Tulsi Gabbard
>Verified account @TulsiGabbard

>Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1065289231977738240

Attached: SA.png (1250x586, 156K)

oops wrong pic

Attached: 170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520.jpg (3571x2008, 1.68M)

She's cute

That's unironically based as fuck

Thanks I'm donating now.

Attached: 1556559244228.jpg (399x399, 49K)

By next week, she'll qualify.

Screencap this comment.

She's qualify by next week.

****She'll qualify by next week.

Who? Is this the dumb cunt that proposed to her faggotboyfriend?

fuck off towel head

OH MILKY MOMMY GIVE ME THE MILK!

> Started campaign months ago
> Two debates
> Still can't gain any traction in the polls
She has no chance of winning the nomination. I expect her to drop out after at most 2 primaries, or even before that. Appearing in more debates won't change anything. If she tries to hang on to the end, it will be like Ron Paul, using cult supporters to finance a failed campaign.

>+3 from my household

Even if she doesn't get the nomination, she seems genuine and is the only veteran running, would love to see her in the next debate.

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-225700.jpg (1076x2479, 851K)

Short answer: No.
Long answer: You're a faggot.

>she seems genuine and is the only veteran running
Buttplug is also a veteran.

Almost based, replace saudi arabia with israel

Donate to her you dumb amerimutts. She's the best candidate by far.

>Buttplug is also a veteran
Yes, in fisting.

> true apparently

Cleatly Tulsi has the bigger balls of the two, so I'm with her? kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-232919.jpg (1431x1340, 428K)

The polls are fake and everyone knows they are fake. I fully expect them to screw Tulsi over, at which point her followers stay home and Don coasts to victory again

Attached: 8C46BB96-CBCD-4951-AD7D-79313C72A1BC.jpg (418x391, 103K)

If the ron paul campaign was a cult. How would you describe the DNC factions? Your only posting demoralizing pasta because tulsi is a threat to your canidate.

She hadn't met the requirements for this debate by the end of the first debate either.

She'll easily meet the donation requirement. The polling will be more difficult but it's still likely she'll make it.

I don't think most of the polls are fake but they're used in a propagandistic and misleading way. Most of the polls we see are samples of old people with landlines. Old people skew conservative (in the sense of "safe," "let's keep change minimal"), which is why Trump and Sanders always outperformed the polls and why Trump, Sanders, Yang, and Gabbard are probably more popular than polls suggest.

I'll donate to her campaign, and then cry myself to sleep thinking of the alternate reality where she's my wife.

Attached: pepe no gf.png (600x469, 379K)

Whatever you say Nate

>calling someone "Nate" despite that person criticizing polls

And you think Google search trends isn't fake?

kekd at the three of them making an oreo at the start.
Imagine being a white male democrat.
>>gaiz gaiz there are too many white men in positions of power
>so why don't YOU fuck off?
>>u-uh w-well no, you gaiz n-need me to fight for you....
lel

Her donations skyrocketed 8,000 since the debates.

she doesn’t support open borders she is the one democrat who hasn’t gone off the rails on immigration

polls are completely fake. if you were not a turbo autist and could talk to people you'd know this

Have you ever taken a poll? I get called almost daily every cycle until i answer the landline. Scripts change but they beta test you with their options and dismiss your choice while likely counting you in a colum

tulsi voted for the anti BDS legislation though

She's shadow banned on every social media site and there aren't another 10k Jow Forums memers willing to donate to her. Her campaign is done thanks to Google fucking her.

It wasn’t legislation. It was a non-binding resolution.

Attached: 2206AF86-C0DF-4709-BAAC-ECF2C4627AAF.jpg (900x450, 159K)