How many of you suffer from unrequited love?

Let me preface this by saying this is not a thread about incels. I am not an incel. I am one of the lucky few many of you would consider a Chad. I'm actually a good looking guy with a good career. I don't drink or do drugs. I'm white, tall, in-shape, highly intelligent, and women often say I'm cute or handsome. Women often make eyes at me when I go out with friends. I might be an outsider on this issue, but I know some of you, if not most of you have dealt with unrequited love. Yes, even Chad knows this pain.

Honestly, this is something I've dealt with for a long time. I'm in my 30s, fell for a girl in my teens, and she never reciprocated. I was friend zoned in high school by her and it destroyed me. I still love her intensely to this day. Unfortunately, I am good friends with her friends to this day so I still encounter her. We talk, but its platonic. For years I tried to "just let it cool off", and made several attempts over the year to stoke some flames in her, but its always in vain. I have suffered greatly from this. For a long time I just shut myself in, wouldn't go out because I didn't want to run into her. I'd flake on my friends because of it, and was pretty depressed for quite a while. Real, physical heartache. I've dated many other girls, I've even sought out girls who look similar to her (which in hindsight I realized was unhealthy). I pulled out of the depression and went on a bit of a mad tear in my 20s, but I never felt anything even remotely the same for other girls. Not even close. It has destroyed all of my relationships. I've read books, tried the methods described to get over unrequited love, but to this day whenever she is brought up, or I run into her, my heart just beats out of my chest yearning for her. Its hard to even write this gay ass blog on this peruvian hawk taming board.

The only political relevance here is tied to incels. I am not an incel, but I believe this is the same wheelhouse. How many of my anons and femanons know this feel?

Attached: feelin.jpg (704x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-7558NYtwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have sex

I do. It doesn't help.

>it's an user can't come to terms with the past episode

life is shit, nothing makes sense

ritual rape and occult upbringing is enough to leave anyone jaded and cynical on account of the judas priests who abuse the youthful zealotry that changes this world. and not for better

Have you tried being less of a faggot? Stop masturbating all the time and pursue interests other then women, once you do that women will become interested automatically. You can have your cake and it eat it too, just stop being a desperate loser and favoring one fleshbag over a thousand others.

Attached: 1564581289295.png (952x1344, 264K)

Okay, I was being an asshole, let me give you some actual advice.

Go for a while without having sex this will cause you to stop internally objectifying women.

This is good, it will cause you to develop better, AUTHENTIC relationships with them.

Find a new woman to take your time (must be genuine)

Enjoy your platonic relationship with the girl that doesn't like you, or dump the relationship. Any other choice is pure delusion and retarded.

You owe it to yourself OP

ive been friendzoned too
all it has done is poison other relationships
women are not like us
your loyalty means nothing to her
nothing about you means anything to her
she's literally like a spoiled child or a nigger
you have to move on or die alone

True nipanon. Fuck this gay earth.

I rarely jerk off. At least much less frequently than most of my friends. 3-4 times a month, tops. Sometimes I'll go weeks without jerking off. Its not difficult for me to launch Bumble or Tinder, make a few swipes, and be banging some college sloot within a week. I have interests other than women, my career, which I love, I have productive hobbies. Its not something I can just avoid by taking my mind off of her occupying myself with tedium. Believe me, I've tried. This isn't a conscious choice I make, to love her. You don't just decide who you are attracted to and who you love. It just happens.

I tried self-imposed pussy droughts. It didn't change anything except for make me cum quicker with the next girl I slept with. I went a whole year from 23-24 without even so much as making out with a woman. It changed nothing. I've met girls with shared interests, who I get along with really well, but feelings never develop any further than physical attraction. Its not fair for the girls I'm dating. They develop feelings and I just... don't. Its fucked up. Really fucked up. I have hurt girls because I drag the relationship out just on the hope that I will eventually develop feelings. I dated a girl for 2 years, and I ended up breaking her heart. I don't want to do that again. Its just an all-around fucked up situation.

I'm not really here fishing for advice, I guess in one way I am, I'm just looking for a bit of understanding. I know I'm not the only one here who is going through this.

Yes I've known the pain of unrequited love my entire life. Had a traumatic life which fucked me up in the head. Never been confident so never got out with any of the girls I've liked.

>Not even close.
wait a sec are u trying to make me sad again??

Attached: 1525240729166.jpg (753x707, 331K)

this.

>threadabout unhealthy obsession with a woman
>all the goddamn nips show up
Hmmm

>I don't drink or do drugs
why do you distinguish the two ?

Yes I know exactly where you're coming from. Worst part about it is you can't talk to anyone about it without others calling you a pussy for not being able to move on. I don't have an answer, just letting you know there are other anons out there that have the same problem

probably because normies think alcohol, sugar, caffeine, nicotine aren't drugs. no one would ever describe someone that drinks coffee or eats icecream every day as a "drug addict" even though thats whats technically what they are.

except sugar consumption is biologically normal.

>literally uses every incel phrase from the 40's throughout the entire screed
>hurrdurr I'm Chad
lol. right.

>t. actual tranny

I have always had one girl at a time that I obsess over but it cycles every few years thank god. Makes me realize what a retard I was when my attention shifts and I realize the girl I was so crazy about was just like any other girl

denial is also a powerful drug

Spent a year with the love of my life through 2017, but by April of that year the assortment of relatively minor but life-limiting health issues started hitting and I was just hanging on until we broke up in January 2018. I'm nowhere near over it.

dont know if i am more angry at myself for reading this cuck dog shit or for posting about it

Get over her. If she doesn’t like you, you’re asking for something that is not a relationship. You’re also in love with the idea of her, an idealized delusion, and not the real person. You need to move on. It’s seriously unhealthy, dude. You’re worse than the girls I’ve dated with ex issues. I avoid that like the plague now

I can't remember the last time I fell for a woman. I just gave up on them. Women are too hypergamistic now. But if that don't change your mind, you can always wait and get them when they're 40 yo, bloated and used up, and looking for beta providers after spending their youth years riding as rich dick as possible. Beware that doesn't mean they won't leave your ass for a rich beta, and if she stays, she'll fuck some younger guy in your shared bed when you're at work.

Attached: 44ih1kkbcez11.jpg (828x979, 101K)

Anyone who uniroincally subscribe to the idea of being a chad has to be the biggest dufus

I find it hard to believe that you haven't had sex with her after all this time. Most girls I know have fucked their friends at least once.

What you are talking about is oneitis and yeah I guess this is political because you probably wouldn't be so stuck on this girl if you hadn't stuck your dick in her.

For example, I had two roamantic relationships in my teen years, one involved kissing and maybe dry humping a smart Christian girl, the other relationship involed a redhead whom I fucking every which was and centre, even in the fucking woods, often while listening to my favorite music.

The christian girl was the better partner and did nothing to fuck me over, the redhead literally fucked my best friend behind my back when she became dissatisfied with the relationship - all the while getting fucked by me three times a week.

My point is, I think about the redhead that fucked me over more. The one that got away is usually that person you first physically coupled with.

Attached: 70531713.jpg (1024x1042, 191K)

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.
Women are fucking insane.
I love my girlfriend of almost 5 years but I still want to slap her dumb ass sometimes.

Hey fellow huffposters

I guess you'd call me "blackpilled" on relationships. I realize some people still have a chance at happy relationships but my personal odds are bad. I don't really want someone to have much power over me emotionally either. Not to mention how much I'd hate paying child support/alimony. Yeah I'm not the happiest person but being single and unhappy has benefits compared to dating someone and being unhappy.

Attached: 1535059532753.jpg (640x960, 65K)

If you're being serious, (you're not) I can get you restarted in no time.

Based and blackpilled.
I argue with my girl on an almost daily basis when she starts bitching about shit or almost everything I do.
It’s like when they sink their claws in they think they fucking own your nuts, or that’s how it is for a lot of them anyways

Yeah, yeah, that must be it, yeah, I'm putting the pussy on a pedestal! Yeah, it's Pussyliah!!!

You are if you are with a woman and you let her dictate your feelings.
Fucking basedboy

You sound like you are 23 or younger

It's a movie quote, Poindexter, lighten up

Sorry, I’m drunk and it’s like 3 am

No worries

Im the same way. I ran into her recently. I got her number. Never called. The problem with pursuing her is you cant help but revert back to your child like state. Your game goes down the drain. You get butterflies in your stomach. Your in love. So it becomes a futile effort. Once a girl has more confidence than you, you can never get her back. I might try. I probably will. Im a different man now. But you always have to keep it in back of your head to not be a little talkative cuck this time. Just keep your walls high and your hands tight. If it doesnt work out, its not like youre gonna die, youve already survived. Unrequited love is the worst pain behind loss of a loved one. Butters puts it in the best perspective, try to think about it like that. Take pride in your emotions, that you are feeling, living, being.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-7558NYtwY

I have one wisdom for you:
Women, you either love them or you understand them.
I used to suffer from unrequited love until I understand what women are. Then I stopped caring about them. Enjoy the days when you can still look at them with rosy glasses on.

honestly pussy is over rated. Its feels good but its just monkey chimp pleasure. The material flesh. Women are nuts. Its like a responsibility. some women are high maintenance. Just work on yourself, make some cool guy friends. Bros will have your back(not really friends are a meme, life is competition) but it will push you to better yourself. To compete.

Just imagine her taking a really nasty smelly shit and then wiping the sticky shit from her dirty asshole, smelling it, gagging then doing an equally nasty fart followed by more massive turds. Do this every time you have a nice thought about her.

Not exactly the same, but my highsccol sweetheart cheated on me and it fucked me up for life. I've never been the same since.
Every relationship I've ever had has been toxic and abusive, always ending in flames.
Also for some reason I fall in love way too quickly, easily, and hard as fuck. I've been truly in love at least 10 times, only for it to ruin my life every time. Currently in an abusive relationship and falling in love with a coworker who has a boyfriend.

Attached: 5D91176B-0814-48D4-A817-038E351351D9.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

>fell for a girl in my teens and she never reciprocated
I know this feel, user. All the qts in the world can’t make up for the qt who got away

Attached: 9548D68F-27A2-4679-BB11-CD1A6A248D43.png (200x232, 10K)