Why arent we all over this...

Why arent we all over this? New York Times basically saying Epstein and his science buddies at Harvard where ardent transhumanists and eugenicists. Trying to create a new jewish master race.

nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

Attached: 35f62k.jpg (500x576, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8
archive.is/1LFv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q predicted this

I do wonder if he extracted Nobel prize cum from his lolis post-coitum

Are you telling me if you were a billionaire you would not be doing mad crazy shit like this? Why the fuck else do you buy islands? So you can fuck off and do whatever the hell you want. Even more so for an island that has underground structures. You don't understand not being bound by resource and law. The world is your oyster.

That's what the military does. They keep their craziest darkest shit underground.

Before people figured out how to build underground complexes, they were doing their evil shit in caves.

I don't understand, why didn't he just go to Israel?

This entire article is a kike propoganda piece to spin the story from "mossad pedophile ring blacksmails several dozen elites and politicians for banging kids" into "crazy rich and borderline nazi megalomaniac wants to have alot of kids." Oh Gee look at the authors (((GOLDSTEIN))), (((Silver-Greenberg))). Every day, I grow to hate the jews more and more.

Transhumanism, jewish supremacy, genetic engineering, Harvard, pedofilia, intelligence service, occult rituals and Temple. Can someone please connect these dots.

>Are you telling me if you were a billionaire you would not be doing mad crazy shit like this?
I'd be working to fund an actual nationalist party instead of torturing children on a faggy island and then losing everything over it.

They have trauma based mind control down to a science and now want to figure out how to encode the resulting brain trauma signals from these experiences into signals for a device like neuralink.

Baby factory. Of course. But NOT to raise them as prosperoys humans. JOHN OF GOD ??? THEY want to raise babies for sacrifice. and thats WHAT theyve been doing. When it comes out thst theyve been ritually killing these babies THEY'LL spin it as late term abortion with religious burial cerimony and/or Muh Eugenics , all those babies were imperfect goy. We had to POST ABORT them.

Ok. But not convincing without more proof

where is trump on that pic pedo cucktard?

Attached: 1233334.png (607x511, 539K)

Attached: pedowood.jpg (728x546, 83K)

Attached: pedowood2.jpg (700x1050, 211K)

I dont know shit about this but from the recent news it looks like the main appeal was that it was something like designer babies for the elites. You get to create a child with someone who has designer genes while others get to fuck the "failed" results. I think Chester Benington was one of the first of these designer babies.

Sure just hop into my SCIF.

Yep. Even when a (((happening))) happens they try to blame the goyim. Not a day w/o Jewish tricks

my thoughts exactly, although transhumanism and satanism go hand in hand amongst the elites

someone shop it to include trumps face as well, all these sickos should be included.

They all need to be sent to an island without children and live for eternity worshiping themselves and free to hate each other.

This is the biggest story right now. How is MSM articles covering this and pol isn’t? NYT article is a bit sketchy insofar as the sources are unnamed besides some author that claims some unnamed NASA scientist told him. But the descriptions are oddly specific. Even stranger is that these conversations allegedly happened in the early 2000s and involved his remote New Mexico estate. Flash forward a few years and now he has two private islands. What better place for a baby farm then your own private island?

MSM is trying to spin the transhumanism angle. Tell me, would a man interested in perfecting his own genes and “filling the world with his seed” BE CHILDLESS? Epsteins source of wealth is skeptical. My theory is he was procuring young girls for his own sexual exploits, and the most vulnerable and exploitable were whisked away as his human-cows that he used to mass produce babies to sell to wealthy pedos.

waddup fellow kekistani?

sure shlomo

Fuck the New York times and Harvard, this group is some 12-15 thousand years old lol and the earliest bulletins on their activities are carved in stone in cuneiform.

Attached: 1524938928182.jpg (367x582, 67K)

yes
thats what australia used to be for

They are trying to explain away baby farms
>It was only eugenics madness
>not sacrifice fodder to pedophiles

>Why arent we all over this?
Because you have a bias, you're a cultist.

>Podesta, Epstein, Bill & Hillary but not my RABBI TRUMP

lol at that pic

Those digits confirm....this needs to be spread. Checked

>lol
What ? are you really this new ? first google link
scbt.com/scbt/product/adrenochrome-54-06-8
Adrenochrome, 25 mg sc-206029 25 mg €42.00
Adrenochrome, 250 mg sc-206029A 250 mg €214.00

Why are we not swarming the island in zodiacs is the real question.

Tough red pill to swallow for most.

Well, he has a point. Rich people view the world very differently than us. Though a small amount of global elites are proven kiddie diddlers, there are well documented cases, Gilles de Rais comes to mind.

Checked. Pedos get the rope

Attached: 1549522746818.jpg (640x791, 41K)

Pretty much this. I would also be funding right-wing Meme Factories in every Libtard West Coast city from Seattle to San Diego

Attached: 387AA3C3-3372-4C32-8DA4-B91DBD3689DF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Right. When did this sick fuck ever want to have a ton of kids. None of the witness statements indicated any of this

Seems like you are a paedophile scumbag. No one should be above the law especially not these Jewish wankers.

Attached: 666Epi.png (1000x994, 472K)

Chester would have been far from the first I reckon. Could be wrong though.

Marilyn monroe was the first.

Anti-pedo bamp

>muh New York Times
pic related

Attached: FB47A41E-2A14-4705-9C3A-8E12B830BB4D.png (1079x682, 256K)

Those people are camera addicts. Fuck them all. Fuck the FBI too.

Seek help, you sound like a danger to society

Here's the archive link:
archive.is/1LFv0
BTW, has anyone seen based Norbot lately?

Here's how Pedowood and billionaires pedophiles operate once their (((schemes))) are uncovered. It's called The James Gunn Playbook:
>hire known pedo to direct movie franchise
>enable billionaire pedophiles to work their magic behind the scenes
>Jow Forums investigates pedo islands and secret compounds
>Jow Forums uncovers Disney director's public pedo tweets spanning more than a decade
>Disney has no choice but to fire him
>tells him: 'Don't worry, James, this will all blow over before you know it"
>SJWs and Libtards sperg out when their favorite Pedowood Director is fired
>Disney and the MSM then conspire to memoryhole the event
>NYT publishes articles to deflect focus from obvious pedophiles to cast them as DNA researchers or some such shit
>"These are not the droids you are looking for...move along"
>Memoryholing is a success
>Gunn is re-hired some months later
>Another billion dollar Pedowood franchise is saved
>Epstein is quietly released
>(((they))) are happy
>mfw nothing happened

Attached: 744E736C-2AD7-4130-88E4-F837B9F74F4C.png (500x524, 129K)

Epstein will never be released like that, he is too compromised now, he'll be killed sooner or later

If i was a billionaire i would NOT be a pedophile. You might want to get some help, your thought process is not normal.