BLEACHED.COM

What is it with militant black and brown women and white dick?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 17.05.08.png (909x630, 750K)

Whites have the largest cocks and everyone knows it.

Attached: BlackPenisMyth.jpg (305x327, 42K)

they got stinky poons

Some combination of money and possibly whites being seen as a colonial master race by brown people with cultural stockholm syndrome

Attached: 446D3977-F561-46E4-9DB3-E6679D75CFA8.jpg (2048x2048, 557K)

>Source: my incel fantasies

Lel not anymore whitoid

Attached: Roberto.png (966x541, 841K)

keep larping browncel.

these threads are tiresome as fuck. Jow Forums is gay

this is just stretched foreskin lol, his actual dick isn't even that big keep dreaming spic

public display of BDSM with their colonial overlords.

Idk, fuck your question. I hate AOC so much, but she is really fucking hot.

Which burger will take one for the team and take out these 2 vile cunts?

I want you to use a 50 cal.

I want there to be nothing left of their heads. I would be overjoyed to see their heads just simply disappear into nothingness when the bullet connects with their heads.

Fucking Mexican blown the fuck out.

Attached: Dual Blowers.png (530x531, 656K)

They know we're superior its why it bothers them so much.

I wish this meme would die. Unlike white women, women of color have pride in their race and they generally don’t want to mix out. They don’t like white men irl. Stop fucking larping

It's not about dick. White man is literally the best husband material. Inteligent and strong. Most importantly, white man treats his black wife well and is ready to take responsibility of fatherhood like a boss after he impregnates her.

Memeflag genocide now

AOC, Kamala, and Illhan. Any others?

Candice Owens wins the bidding with her young and handsome British multi-millionaire.

Attached: brown_candies.jpg (476x525, 97K)

to be honest people should be bringing this up more often.

tell these brownies to go home to their colonizers etc

Attached: 1436799737544.jpg (280x340, 24K)

Race mixers of all races are mentally ill.

It’s like the opposite of that picture of the blond haired blue eyed Jow Forums user wiping his brow because of the dark honey behind him.

AFAIK Ilhan is married to a Somali.

Ahahahaha browncels are powerless against WHITE COCK

She left her brother/husband recently and was spotted coming out of an restaurant with a white guy.

Yeah, he is in the Guinness book. Bolivian or another mountainous region country in SA

you can thank bernie for aoc and probably ohmar too

>Candice Owens
This

I dunno about when it comes to left wing progressives but when it comes to college republicans, basically every single woman of color there was there because she wanted a white boyfriend. A lot of them say they like trump because they assume all young white guys like trump and try to use that as an in. I don’t know why they do it but yeah. That was the dynamic in my meetings

>white dick
Brains, money and big enough.
Here it's Vietnamese & Turkish women.