Albanians are mostly irreligious aryans

so why do you hate us?

you fall for serb propoganda?
serbs are the jews of europe, war mongering people

Attached: 1564568636214.png (1226x277, 621K)

aryans we're in india around 5k bc

>so why do you hate us?
I've met albanians, I don't need serbian propaganda to know how albos act

you can see, we are a white people

lol and greeks claim they are whiter than albanians lmao

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

>serbs are the jews of europe
wouldn't the jews of europe be the jews? Isn't that why we have and have had problems with jews? b/c the jews are jewing jewishly in Europe?

ofc, now they are in America but they still like to jew in Europe from across the pond.

Attached: 1554870888053.jpg (400x323, 21K)

I actually wish we were the jews of Europe because that would imply we have money. It's true that everyone here jumps on bandwagon of hating shiptars without much reason (we well and truly know Tito lost Kosovo with his policies and that violent terrorist shiptars are Gods punishment for our politics in the 80s and 90s) however destroying medieval monasteries is hardly a white thing to do. Irrelevant of your skin melanin you guys chimp out for the smallest reason and thats why you are nogs of Europe.

no idea what you are talking about

fake you mudslime, I was in Albania and people were literally pajeets there, even in Tirana, so fuck off kike

Dont take the word of an alb*nian to heart. They are pathological liars.

i hVe the head of a nordic, we are very white

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1_1.jpg (960x544, 67K)

its objective fact, there is no word to be taken. just look at the pic, its not a matter of opinion

Attached: 1557927252159.jpg (720x724, 29K)

I do not know much of serbs and albanians, but I can tell you that people from Bosnia and Kosovo are absolute garbage. It is as if jew had a child with a muslim gypsy.

the jews hate albanians because they stopped them on the way to conquer europe.

I hate you because you are Turk and Abkhaz tier roaches.

all these people look the same

/thread

georgian calling roaches albanians, laughing out loud.

Even the media in Germany think that Albos aren't European. They were trying to frame this guy as Serbian when the news first came out.

Attached: albo.jpg (758x790, 91K)

Yeah, also, thanks for taking all our filth Mario. Man you Western Europeans are dumb as hell hahaha.

Leave Islam and tear down the mosques. Then you will be spared in the coming wars.

They are niggers

Stop jumping on someone else's crazy bandwagon out of fear.

Attached: 1563121043126.jpg (1265x715, 184K)