Biden's back, bitches!

Biden's back, bitches!

Attached: 2020Demodds.png (429x650, 120K)

They are the 3 least electable goons on the planet, and the democrat party is kidding themselves. Bernie despite being popular with empty heads has less hope than they do.

The white man is back in charge! Kamala needs to phone willie brown to help in the polls.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he has a way bigger than 20% shot at winning the nomination. More like 80%.

Attached: SUCKYODICKRIGHTNOW.png (851x943, 1.52M)

Love me some Joe! Daddy Joe!

Attached: 8FF55D7A-D768-47AE-BE15-77F7B65F5D50.jpg (1358x2560, 701K)

A Biden victory would be great for Trump. Harris and Warren could count on some women voting for them just for their shared uteruses, Sanders has an actual ideological position that he could use as a weapon against Trump. Biden is an uninspiring, slippery, lifelong politician with no demographic base to rely on, no true beliefs and is clearly just the mouthpiece of the Democrat establishment.

biden 33030 make it happen

>after the kiss she looked embarrased
>before the kiss she looked thirsty
what did she mean by this?

fucking kikes

only mommy can save us

Attached: ユダヤ人はアメリカの雲上人だ.png (1599x1522, 2.43M)

Attached: epstein.jpg (750x394, 46K)

Pretty sure the Democrats nominating Harris or the squaw will end in a Trump victory (especially with Harris). Biden... will probably beat Trump.

Attached: Poll.jpg (640x320, 36K)

Biden is easily more likeable than Harris or Warren

pls uncle biden smell my hair, pls

Attached: 170615-joe-biden-kissing-morgan-state-graduate-instagram-se-639p_c7f56a55dd71f8f768b3f5331629db68.fi (760x934, 112K)

trump is fucked

why the fuck would anyone vote for Biden? fuck these retarded American fatty shiteaters

Attached: 1563700019774.jpg (210x212, 8K)

Harris is whiter than obongo, cant believe some blacks actually fall for the charade.

ksry no uncle biden kisses for u

Aren't Bidens main voters are obama nostalgiafags and isn't he kind off pandering too much with the far left?

Attached: 14Rp2B.jpg (768x768, 116K)

So the debate went well for him? I fell asleep.

No fan of Biden, but he did look "cool" as in calm up there. I can see why someone would want his for the Hillary rationale of "ready to work on day 1" and unlike Hillary he would need to do months (or years) of "women empowerment" activities.

more like it went bad for harris. biden did better than he did last time though.

That’s pretty much all thanks to tulsi’s savagery.

They picked Biden a long time ago.

I'm a moderator of a fairly large subreddit (yeah yeah) and we can see what the admins of the site remove. Recently the admins have been removing anti biden links from the site (joebiden.info for example)

Bernie is a Labour Zionist. He went to Israel and lived at a Kibbutz. Also he voraciously defends Israel when confronted by anti-Zionist Vermontians.

Bernie is still a Jew. He's just in a different faction of Jews (Secular and Leftist). He'll throw in with the Orthodox and Right Wing Jews when the chips are down. Also his campaign are loaded with the infamous "Brooklyn Left" who are a bunch of anti-white Jews shitting up his campaign.

All politicians except Tulsi and Yang are dogshit.

"White people don't know what it's like to be poor"

- Bernie (2016)

Attached: JW 8.png (683x797, 86K)

he has name brand recognition, I am not even joking when I saw retarded independent boomers will vote for him on that alone.

Based

LINK THE SITE YOU STUPID FAGGOT NIGGER

Whitey will always win. Be sure to vote for the white man whatever you do.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: NIGGER SOAP.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Biden got gang-banged in the last debate. I can't imagine anyone seeing that performance and voting for him. I think Harris has a better chance of moving forward, desu.

People here rag on the Boomer Bogeyman so much they lose all touch with reality.

I guarantee you a higher percentage of Generation Z/Millennial voters will vote for Joe Biden in 2020 than the Baby Boomer will.

People here rag on the Boomer Bogeyman so much they lose all touch with reality.

I guarantee you a higher percentage of Generation Z/Millennial voters will vote for Joe Biden in 2020 than the Baby Boomers will.

electionbettingodds

do Americans just throw away their vote on whoever CNN tells them to or something?

like how can anyone watch the debates and unironically think "Biden, Harris, and Sanders were world-class! I want them to be President!"

absolutely nigger tier logic

>the dnc doesn't know that harris helped the catholic church hide evidence of pedo priests
I can't wait for her to be the candidate or running mate, it will be a massacre when the add campaigns start.