USA isn't full

Attached: 1564317138547.png (608x565, 362K)

Yes is is. What do these people want endless development, destruction of the natural landscape, and an urbanized hellhole?

The fact that we're that populated disgusts me. The east coast is truly hell, I'm leaving as soon as possible.

Attached: 1504637832022.jpg (364x394, 29K)

Actually it looks kinda full though

No stopping till we're ONIONS

Attached: 51E+WFShw9L._SY445_.jpg (309x445, 35K)

So according to you, USA aren't full because areas like the Mojave desert are not as crowded as Manhattan?

Ah never tried typing in onions before tBh

this

Nigger housing coast to coast

That’s because you’re a new fag, new fag.

I have open space in my house but I will still tell you it's full. Fuckin retard, you can't live with me.

>Entire map filled to the brim with color
>not full

Attached: smug data.jpg (157x225, 5K)

Imagine spics can be independent and live in the places where few people live and no white men there to give them gibs lol.

It's already so full and so bad. It's become hell in two lifetimes.

Too many people everything I loved and enjoyed as a kid is already gone. No more animals no more space no more trust. We live in hell.

Attached: 1563518495674.jpg (1077x810, 104K)

Just curious, but does this blue check also preach about climate change?

Attached: hmmmm thanos.png (478x483, 155K)

people coming for gibs don't move to rural America, So ya we are fucking full.

>user board
>ive been here forever please respect me
>let me show you this meme i googled to prove how long i have been here for

I wish, then I wouldn't be so old and have wasted so much time on this godforsaken site

Pig disgusting. Eliminate the non-whites and decentralize the whites back into the rural areas, give agricultural subsidies to private citizens to decorporatize agricultural production and shut off agricultural imports so we don't have a shitton of agricultural surplus with which to feed the black and brown world's ravenous mouths.

Let's try jewnig:

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-031144.png (1200x1920, 634K)

Why does the left claim to care about the environment while at the same time want endless immigration? Those new people have to live somewhere which mean more urban sprawl and destruction of wildlife habitat

Correct. Shitskins will not go where there are no government benefits to be had or public transportation to commit crimes on.

you know he's right we can do better lets cut down forests and remove farm land to bring more people in. i'm sure the US could survive importing all goods and services with no real problems this is america after all

>Pajeet doesn't understand water supply

Not even spics can drink pajeet tier river water and expect to live, so for the rest of us fresh water is a requirement.

based.

>every square meter needs to be occupied by a person!

But I thought Americans already produced the most CO2 per capita and there needed to be less of us to save the planet. So which is it, do we have an overpopulation crisis or do we need to add 50 million+ to the population?

We can’t afford the programs we already have in place. We already have homeless epidemics in major cities. We already have a shit job market. Social security is already about to die.

Why would we want to make these problems worse?

Tim p**l is the type of faggot who enables these tards

Yes.

I wish they would leave my country alone just for this reason.

Attached: file-20180118-158550-1f7l04x.png (1000x1033, 733K)

We need more carbon footprint friendly brown peons that can only afford to clown carpool 12 at a time in shitty pickup trucks and are willing to eat insect meat substitutes. How could you not want this, are you racist or something?

No, they move to Texas. Because that's literally the closest state and they don't move much further than that. Used to live in texas for two years, and the amount of illegals there were insane. You could tell whenever they had to get one of their 10 children to speak english for them.

Good thing all resources are infinite, we can just move the entire 3rd world to the US and elevate them to our standard of living. There will be no negative impact on the environment too because the magic that makes resources infinite also negates this. We can all just sit around eating all day now. Brilliant.

In the time of the Roman Empire the WORLD population was 120 million.
WORLD!

Imagine living in a world with only 120million people.

Attached: 562255.jpg (474x541, 21K)

They want a return to feudalism and they're getting it by saying one thing ("bring down the rent", "help the middle class, "down with billionaires") and then doing another (bring in more migrants to fuck up housing markets and make investors rich, raise taxes on the middle class to pay for what amount to vanity projects, and granting rights to the rich that a poor person could never imagine). You're dealing with a class of liars and manipulators never before seen in human history.

the more illegals they have coming over for gibs, the more votes the dems gain. Niggers and spics dont give two fucks about the well being of our country, only gibs.

Stay your nigger ass in India.

Fuck off, we're full.
Quit bringing shit cultures to a country trying to keep it's own.
Unless you have oil, we're not interested.

>They want a return to feudalism
No, because in feudalism the mercantile class is the bottom rung of the social order. I don't know what to call what they want, but it's not based feudalism.

I won't be satisfied till all of the Forest are gone we suck the rives and ground water dry, and everyone is living in commie block apartments, America cites need to be at a minimum of 10,000,000 people each!

Op you're a faggot but you're not wrong. Australia has so much space and cheap beautiful land next to the beach.

If they decentralize cities a bit and let me work from home, I'd be the happiest cunt on the planet

isnt africa like 4 times the size and only 3 times the population? meaning that africa is less populated

>Better dead than red.
It's full of green and we want to keep it that way.

Are merchants the lowest of the low in feudalism? No wonder why they hate it so much.

Pretty much this. The more they inflate the labor pool the more they can hold your job over your head and punish you for wrongthink and the more they can squeeze out of you.

At 70x that the planet is 9n the verge of a fucking mass extinction. We need more superbugs to wipe out the shit staining our world.
God I wish these people could understand that Brazil is a warning to the world. People there live like shit but the volume of them just wrecks the environment as citiss expand and jungles are cleared. Now imagine a nation with many millions more living in it than Brazil consuming maybe .9x as much as the current American does per capita. It would be ridiculously worse, you can't have this many people consuming shit! They will exceed carrying capacity!

And which parts do immigrants want to live? The green parts in the middle of nowhere?

Call it what you will but the core tenant is the same, complete domination of the lower classes through contracts, rent, and debt but this time without any benevolent leaders or a pre-industrial low population society.

Jeffrey Tucker is an insane, libertarian faggot.

>You're dealing with a class of liars and manipulators never before seen in human history.
Well once and we know how that turned out

Attached: 1529640723264.jpg (858x960, 111K)

No, entertainers, thieves, refuse cleaners and other outcasts are lower, but then comes merchants with the peasantry above them, because the peasantry are necessary for society to eat, merchants just traffick in trivial luxuries. One of the best things about feudal society were the sumptuary laws the regulated the dress and aesthetics of merchants so they couldn't get all uppity and dress or act like nobles. Feudalism and aristocracy died when the nobles decided they wanted to be rich as merchants and allowed the social order to be upended, ushering in modernity which places the economic above every other aspect of life.

Back then they didn't have a network beaming lies directly into everyone's brain. They're much bolder now

The fundamental structure can't hold anymore weight but lol lets just literally fill the country with dirty 3rd worlders great idea.

>please, come to my country, we're not full yet
Is this peak cuckoldry?

They also didnt have an internet full of people to expose them with digital media they could do epstein tier shit and easily hide all evidence

Yeah, but anyone coming in only wants to live in the red spots. Every major metro in america is in or will be shortly having a housing crisis.

The peasant classes had quite a number of protections and privileges fixed by custom and established in Crown and canon law. I wouldn't doubt if we really delved deep into it, that medieval peasants had more protections and social privileges than commoners today do with all their supposed rights. When technological and economic expansion began happening around the 1200s and again after the Plagues, peasants enjoyed rather pleasant lives with increasing material prosperity and the freedoms such allowed.

>libertarian
Generally, libertarians are scum.

Let’s urbanize the rocky mountains and the entirety of the unforgiving southwest desert

>I wouldn't doubt if we really delved deep into it, that medieval peasants had more protections and social privileges than commoners today do with all their supposed rights.
They absolutely did, because if their lords fucked around too much they would get beheaded by an angry mob. And if the lords had been conspiring to bring in dangerous fuckers from other religions they would surely have been deposed and likely decapitated as well. The level of evil has always been there but the modern era has certainly enabled them to go above and beyond in terms of using state and media to oppress people

Lets not let the lack of drinking water to move pure immigrants to the endless desert! Drive through Utah from colroado to Arizona really shows that we arnt using this open land wisely

>dude antifa civil war soon
>dude antifa aren't going to civil war lmao.

>They absolutely did, because if their lords fucked around too much they would get beheaded by an angry mob.
Even deeper than that, if their lords fucked with them and they couldn't produce crops, no taxes for the lord with which to pay his mercenary army and keep them outfitted so lord was vulnerable to the other lords. It was a rather elegant system, in formulation royals and nobles owned everything but in practical terms the peasants held the land and the means to work it and were able to buy more and more liberties and protections as technological development made them more and more prosperous. Then everything went to shit after the Reformation.0

It's pretty funny actually, basically no matter what your political position is, the time has come to start building guillotines.

And most of that land is worthless and inhospitable.

If it's so empty, why don't you come and try and claim some of it?

Can't cuck the Tuck

>we aren't standing shoulder to shoulder in our own shit yet!!1
yes this is peak cuckoldry and clown world

Attached: 1563761489692.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Fuck off we’re full

Wyoming or Montana here I come

Yes it is you faggot shit skinned pajeet. Go fucking kill yourself. WE DONT WANT ANYMORE PAJEET FAGGOTS HERE TRY GERMANY.

Not gonna lie the great plains are pretty empty. They're bleeding population too.

EVERYWHERE MUST LOOK LIKE SAN FRANCISCO AND NYC BUT CONSERVATIVES HATE NATURE AND THE ENVIRONMENT

How big a population a country can support has to do with more than space you know.
Do you think these Mexicans are gonna go to the Great Plains and become subsistence farmers?
No, they're gonna flock to the already heavily populated urban areas and fight for scraps there.

fpbp
Those faggots claim to be on the side of environmentalism and yet are prefectly happy with having giant container ships belching sulfur into the atmosphere to support a globalist economy and razing every acre of forest so they have enough farmland to feed 5 jamals for every one of their slutty wives.

It honestly isn't. The only worthless parts of this country are those saturated with leftists and their assorted brown pets.

This

They have FLED the farming life

legit retarded. Eastern USA is literally full and Western USA is inhospitable rocks and deserts except for the coast

>Why aren't mountains, desert, and arid flatlands as full of people?
You can literally see the arid/wet climate divide through the center of the country.

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

I mean how many natural water sources do we have? Viable places for urbanization? How much of the “empty space” is designated to the ecosystem or agriculture? Sure there’s a lot of land, but it doesn’t mean it’s all livable. Sure there’s a lot of towns, but it doesn’t mean these people want more urban sprawl. Doesn’t mean the town has the means for it.

daily reminder that all the red areas need to be nuked or something. fire bombs.. anything

The neolibs want to flood us with infinity shitskins, they will use any excuse to do it.

They don't care about limited resources, they make tons of money from cheap labour and higher real estate prices that come from mass immigration.

They unironically think everything has to be red and scary to be "full" or "bad"
The way leftists interpret maps is fucking ridiculous

Attached: 1563752238362.png (572x627, 858K)

Please just make it a nuke, I don’t want to melt in a firebombing

America isn't full because they are too busy with Jamestown 2.0 in the middle east starting with Israel. America is just a money machine for Jamestown 2.0.

The Southwest is incompatible with high population growth if you want to save the planet at the same time, there's literally not enough water for people to live there and live the lifestyle they expect they deserve. People think we can have as many people as China, they don't know how food and water security are two of the biggest issues facing the Chinese right now.

They don't want to "save the planet" they want to make money form mass immigration.

yes. Entire USA should look like Rhineland

Umm but climate change is like, umm, like really really scary? Like are you dumb? Umm, sorry sweetie, it’s proven. Scientists, umm, like they say so. Umm, trumps like really dumb, how could it be a racket?

if you mean 'isn't full of indian shit' then I agree. That's the way I like it

The southwest is already past the red line for population
Mostly California. Thats a population disaster waiting to happen

They're Jew rats. They only like cities.

But only brown people you bigot!

This very true, CA recently passed legislation that goes into effect 2020 I believe, to ration and limit daily water use. While still being, politically, the biggest advocate of illegal immigration and indentured servitude, for the sake of? Agriculture? The industry that Californians so gleefully take for granted and talk down upon the people who sustain it, they want to relegate the work to Mexicans at everyone else expense. But I’m sure all those big Mexican families going over their water limit and facing financial penalties from the state will work in favor of generating even more revenue. Fuck California.

Fuck off. We're full.

Why, your neighborhood of course.

tpbp

What the hell is that in the top left? Is that...New York City!