Migrants allowed in. Again

youtu.be/k3GtbImia9c

>Germany, France, Ireland, Luxembourg and Portugal will reportedly take care of the migrants along with the Catholic Church

>Ireland
will we fuck be dealing with this shite

Attached: 1550715394707m.jpg (820x1024, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/sickle-cell-disease#genes
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-satan-devil-person-argue-smart-tv2000-catholic-broadcasting-network-a8110621.html
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/07/portugal-precisa-de-imigrantes-diz.html
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/07/brasileiros-ja-esfregam-as-maos-de.html
youtu.be/4IqDDvxPH1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's not gonna happen again. Jupiter in Capricorn ends the cycle.

We need a new specific plague that targets gibbegibbe incomers. This cannot be difficult to design and manufacture.

ITS HAPPENING EBOLA HAS MUTATED TO TARGET SPECIFICALLY NIGGERS I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

Attached: ITS HAPPENING.gif (320x180, 1.65M)

Saturn in wherever it is right now ends in January, then shits really gonna kick off.

Another German ONG is on route to Italy.
They refused to dock in Libya and Italy denied permission for our ports.
Gemany minister Horst Seehofer called Salvini asking him to open the ports.

Who want more niggers? Germany want them, we must send them all to Germany.

Attached: another_german_boat.jpg (471x729, 127K)

How viable is a man-made mutation and chemical warfare? Only a few lock-ups for thousands of individual drains on our fragile island. Could be sick

Attached: A015.32.00004.jpg (1600x1058, 1022K)

Why can't humans set up rifles and shoot them down? Have sentries at the door to stop policia from cucking our anti-cuck measures.

Attached: IMG_20190323_152004.jpg (750x1334, 55K)

>Saturn
>Jupiter in Capricorn
Explain to me like I'm a normie. What is the significance of this?

do you really suspect any bearing of celestial objects on natural life, aside from the tidal forces of moon and the solar light and heat of the sun?

It's just cool apparently to time events arbitrarily.

Attached: 1280px-Green_Sunburst_Flag.svg.png (1280x731, 24K)

The boats could easily take the Gibraltar route to Hamburg.
These krauts are taking us all for a ride.
They want to ferry the niggers, ferry them to Germany

It blows my mind how a (((random))) ship just picks up niggers and brings them to a country without permission prior. God, why can't people see what's going on?

seriously good training for those practicing snipers to pop heads from a distance. Benefits are that the sea will clean the bodies for you, your country doesn't have to pay benefits to illegal aliens for just setting foot there, your economy is not compromised, and you get free sniper training that would otherwise cost thousands (and would perhaps only be available via military recruitment). Solid idea if executed reasonably.

Our government just loves to virtue signal, and our millennials are no better.
They thrive on migrant dick, apparently.

Lawyers from (((UN))) claim these niggers are victims of shipwrecks or lost at sea, or some other excuses, and they need to be 'saved' because (((international laws)))

Off topic but I'll ask anyway. Has anyone made a fuss about Google election meddling on your abortion referendum? Has the church said anything?

>Catholic Church
what a great religion
praise bbc

sarcasm aside this is obviously such a co-ordinated effort to destroy us

Enjoy all the niggers killing your people and spics taking your money and refusing to learn even the basics of your language. Maybe once all these countries see how terrible they are one will have the balls to do something about it.

That is a nice mountain range & waterfall. Where is that from?

Austria?

It'll come to citizens commuting acts of vigilantism against political actors, more and more it is being shown that political solutions are bluff and bullshit. They'll talk a big talk and then do it anyway.

They know nobody wants it except the 1 percent and the human traffickers they rebrand as "NGOs"

They hate you and want you erased.

Attached: 1442033166997.gif (500x206, 956K)

Especially with sickle cell being a nigger only disease. As for spics, Im not certain.

>Catholic Church

So in Vatican? Why doesn't the Pope of the Niggers want niggers in Vatican?

It is up to us to stoke a nation-wide redefining of the notion of "racism". Positive xenophobia has always been pervasive in mankind. It is a security and safety technique. We need an incentive to remove the stink from the word "racist", etc. It's time to wreck some virtue.

You are not wrong. How could we stoop so low from Deus Vult? How has the establishment of alignment with purity, goodness, and the betterment of man be slyly subverted into a vehicle to erode?

Attached: 8_0012.jpg (242x600, 33K)

helpful commentary, you utter mutt.

I think it may be Austria or Switzerland, aye. I chose it to illustrate white european clay. Here is Ireland. You got any cool shots of Finland? Hope you're well.

Attached: IMG_20190502_033442.png (640x405, 473K)

Is this a thing? Have you any sources you can fire my way? Thanks for highlighting that.

Ah now, that would be unreasonable, for some reason.

Do the politicians really think that, when the time comes, I won't just log in to minecraft and kill them?

What are they getting out of it which is of greater importance to them than their lives in minecraft?

That's an impossible demand with todays politics. You see, the reason why all these libshit retards stand up for them is because they have never had to deal with them. Truly the only way anything will be done about it is for all the niggers to spread across the globe. To show the world just how truly terrible they are. The ones who aren't pussies will stand up for themselves and the weak will die.

Éire's fairly awake to our cultural erosion due to the effects of the brits. One reunification happens (and the left/Sinn Féin are no longer a necessary vehicle), the right will surge and Gaeilge entrance exams will be placed. Japan rejects 99% of all citizenahip applications. It is our duty to history and legions of our forefathers to become as based an island as that. Fuck planned erosion.

Attached: 1551412898899.png (900x600, 12K)

So salvini is cuck.
And germans should be gassed.

Nothing new.

Turns out its not a nigger only disease, though it's extremely rare that anyone who isn't black gets it. From what I've seen it is still rare. Only 10% of blacks in the US have it. However, I believe it could be genetically modified to be stronger.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/sickle-cell-disease#genes

Good luck getting into their password protected, private servers long enough to not get banned first.

With enough evidence (in videographic form, obviously, for the degenerates of the screen-culture age), enough real-life examples being pumped into their feed, they will do the independant research necessary to arrive at the conclusions the xenophobia is natural and desireable in the interests of cultural preservation. Just like youtube censors any anti-left and promotes agendas, just like facebook .. this incentive needs to become as loud as possible. Even on the platforms that host the left exclusively.

>Infographics
Trust not these wee cretins to pay attention for long. Numbers will not get censored as quickly as vitriol.
>Videos
Like Prager but with even less obviousness in agenda. Just sheer numbers, bare text, sources, wrap it up. Spew multiple videos like such. To censor these will be unreasonable - especially if they are high production quality, edited like a popular youtube/facebook video.

We CAN do this. Defeatist attitudes must be addressed, we're already on the right track.

Attached: 1549699703058.jpg (620x585, 50K)

We are ruled by multiculturalist abnd immigrationist lunatics, full with white guilty and ethno-masochism. The portuguese people in the mid of this century will be a minority, this country will be populated by angola and brazil.
Only a reconquista can save us now.

Attached: inva_immigr_europmportugal-c4c2a2x-bc2.png (840x1076, 439K)

You based lad yourself. Indeed it can be genetically altered to target specific races and phenotypes of homo sapien. Fuckin need to save this shit and promote it to the right people.

Portugal remains to be one of the nations I am yet to visit and experience the history of. Archetecturally, ship-making, all the culture still preserved. Lest a fuckin finger be touched on Europe's sickest sea-farers, I'll riot with yous.

We need action en masse. We need to educate the left in a very calm and level-headed way that immigration is a net-loss, a cultural erosion, a sovereignty declawing (fuck your forefathers, apparently), and a demographic replacement. Stay strong, user. Shit WILL go down by mid-century.

Attached: IMG_20190115_133003.jpg (1200x1600, 444K)

The only issue here is showing those who need to be shown the evidence. Those that don't want their beliefs challenged will plug their ears and block out anything you have to say. They either have to experience their shitty ways firsthand, or pussy out and die. Either way is fine with me. Anyone with half a brain will pay attention to the videos. Retards will make excuses and say it was "Self defense because white people bad." Im from the south in America, and all the jokes about us being racist are entirely true. You'd be hard pressed to find a single white person down here that doesn't hate niggers. We aren't dumb enough to discuss it out in the open though. Why do we hate them so much? We're surrounded by them and have to deal with their chimpery on a daily basis. When slavery ended they never left. Ironically everyone did kind of segregate themselves except for in towns and such. Whites live in decent places for the most part, niggers stay in shitty apartments and run down trailer parks.

Attached: 1564606031734.jpg (813x911, 203K)

Look at those dead black eyes. He truly is the anti christ.

Just an average Argentinian desu

Attached: 1564573870589.jpg (968x681, 50K)

I wish it went down tomorrow. I'm ready and willing brother.

Attached: oldest allies.png (1200x819, 290K)

Portugal is sleeping bro, and when it awakes it will be too late. brazilians mongrels are flooding this place.

Why dont you just conquer Spain?
Spainards are lazy fucks. They would not even defend their clay

The only thing African migrants to Ireland should receive is a complimentary piece of lead.

Attached: image.png (1155x1155, 846K)

Good question, I'd like to hear info on that too.

Well he did say that "Satan is a very smart person you should not argue with", I guess it would be really counterproductive to argue with yourself.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-satan-devil-person-argue-smart-tv2000-catholic-broadcasting-network-a8110621.html

Fuck no I ain't taking more niggers and sand niggers here, I'm tired of seeing shit walking around in my streets.
I knew that our situation was bad, but this bad fuck. I don't want to become another Brazil or Angola.

Portuguese Brother, let us begin the cleansing.

>what we need is another white brothers war, while we are being invaded by non europeans

Why don´t you shut up gypsy?

if you try that shit your hotels will be burned down. simple as.

Still whiter than you

I don't know. I had a reading on /x/ and it was so accurate that it was spooky. And in not talking like cold reading, I didn't give any info other than chart and the reader was telling me like specific events in my life.

welp

Attached: 20minutesofsleep.jpg (400x400, 38K)

you wish, just look at history

in minecraft, of course.

Damn. Europe taking in based migrants. Muslims keep their women in check and that is based as fuck

in Minecraft

Yes you got moors. We did not.

You are an european mutt.

Man, good point entirely. An addendum in the video on how to catch/diagnose mental dissonance, and how to actively treat it? Reminding them gentle it is okay to have their worldview challenged, but to hold on to proven wrong opinions like a personality trait is dangerous, for self and country and history?

>I don't want to become another Brazil or Angola.

That's what will happen if nothing changes.

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/07/portugal-precisa-de-imigrantes-diz.html

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.com/2019/07/brasileiros-ja-esfregam-as-maos-de.html

Attached: integralmente_lusitanos_6-portugal21i-a07.jpg (450x300, 74K)

B-but m-muh b-based Salvini!

morrs were btfo 1000 years ago memeflag gypsoid

Attached: Hunnic 1Empire7-6-070.gif (620x475, 24K)

Absolute shambles. "Warriors" used to defend ethnolinguistic ground of their ancestors. Used to fix their country via the sweat of their brow. Why is it such a bad thing to enthuse one stays and fixes their land?

Attached: 1564231157045.png (800x450, 892K)

Attached: Castle of Finland.jpg (732x495, 105K)

yeah, we have oblgations to save them but not to bring them to our country
if i shipwreck near italy coast i expect to be brought back to italian land, not some other country. I dont disagree with saving lives, but they’re exploiting this

Jesuits are at it again.

Brother, legit same. Shit's fucked to shit. The longer we leave it, the more damage is done. Some of this may even be irreparable. Keep the energy you got, train your body with lifting; use the energy wisely, it will pay dividends when we get to beat the fuck out of some leftist snots.

Attached: 1549023398582.png (568x568, 456K)

not only that, they claim that immigrants are our strenght and they claim to love and want to make africa a better place. Isnt that contradictory?
assuming it’s true, they’re depriving africa of its strenght

Sleeping giants will awake with trees grown and wooden housing on their bodies. All that is required is a swipe feom the giant's hand and for him to stand on his feet again. I believe in Portugal.

youtu.be/4IqDDvxPH1k

Attached: sauna.jpg (1199x675, 174K)

That's just an early-modern Star Fortress is it not? Why not post some of your massive lakes yah swamp nord

Hmm I really wonder why Ireland took them in

Attached: F4152DC9-315C-45EB-A2C7-F6FDF942638F.jpg (628x800, 66K)

Frankly, sniper training is not beyond our remit. Our northern mountains echo already with the preparations. This is not too far-fetched. Enough raps have occurred on our clay by those who barely even have Béarla, let alone the ability to even spell Gaeilge.

How the fuck are migrants going to help Ireland?

oh right.

All in minecraft, of course. Need it be stated.

Gonna help raise their iq.

""""cultural enrichment""""
>think of the food
>everyone is Irish if they say they are!!
>tá cách fáilte i nÉireann
even though Jamal will never understand what the Celtic branch of indo-european languages includes.

Farming potatoes?

very antisemitic question

That's fuckin gorgeous. Let nothing erode that, please. No tides of humans but the natives deserve that beauty.

No matter where they try to put them, migrants will always want to live in cities. Stay out of cities (which you should already be doing) and you can weather the storm until things get figured out. If you look at African or Asian cities, you can see the absolute population density that shithole cities are capable of containing. The jews could import literally millions and millions of shitskins into Europe and even ones placed in the countryside will migrate back to the cities. It will get worse before it gets better. Do what white people do best. Live with you family somewhere quiet, somewhere safe, somewhere rural, and somewhere unpopulated

I guess we will endup once again in asturias for a part II reconquista.
Buy the last based generation of portuguese lived in the 30's and 40's of the past century, it will be a tuff job to awake the people. Also France is on the verge of a demographic colapse, same as Britain, this will end up badly-

Attached: MP-Portugal_lisb0-19-moci_00s-6c33c0.jpg (640x632, 122K)

EXACTLY. Fuck me, literally nail on the head. The gall of any of these cunts. They cannae be arsed to fix their shit the way Europeans stayed to fix, develop and grow their land. Human failures.

How do you even counter this shit anymore, especially when most of your kind support this?

We make videos; media, infographics that cannot be ignored. Direct figures. Video evidence. Play into their screen-culture. Become un-ignorable.

We fix it by being like Prager or Owens, but barebones with less of an obvious agenda. Become uncensorable, by sheerly using facts, figures and presented in a concise manner.

I really feel for you Irish bro. Many of you have never had to deal with niggers and sand niggers. As long as you have Jews in your lands you are aboslutely fucked. This will follow a well documented pattern. Take it from someone who can speak for just about everyone who has been around niggers and mudslimes.

At first Jews will push them into your cities. You will welcome them with open arms as you try and be good people. They then will begin to do what they always do and that is destroy whatever they touch. Crime will skyrocket and you won't notice if you don't live in the cities. The news won't cover it and the Jews will cheer it on. Your cities will soon turn into cesspools as shitskisn invade and destroy them while demanding special treatment and welfare.

Here is where i can't stress enough. Most of us have been taught from kids that skin color doesn't matter and that we are all the same. THIS IS A LIE. A well meaning lie to help you get along in the corporate world but it is a LIE and it will get you killed and your country destroyed. We are NOT all the same. Niggers and sand niggers are hated everywhere because they only destroy. Our races do not get along together and their is good reason we have fought them for 10s of thousands of years. You must organize yourselves and your towns to do everything possible to keep shitskins out. Dont sell land to them. Don't rent to them. Don't hire them. Call the cops on them constantly. Make them so miserable that they leave and go back to the cities because they will leach into even the smaller towns. You can feel bad for them if you want, but i assure you these people want to destroy your land and you. Take it from someone who is watching it happen here and everywhere else.

It will happen slowly. A small town sees its first nigger and think this won't be so bad, he seems okay. Then another nigger pops up. And the crime in small town Ireland suddenly goes from non existant to rampant. Protect and plan.

Attached: 1510865492218.jpg (450x500, 137K)

Project Ireland 2040.
Look it up and share it with your family and friends, try to redpill your brothers

That is a sick fuckin photo. It is encouraging that we, among less vocal others, are aware. We just need to become good at spreading awareness and countering disinformation. It is an uphill battle, but we have made the start already. It may indeed take the collapse of France via utter yellowvests, Britain via sheer rioting of locals, before the messags sinks in.

At that point, we can safely and secure blame the left for disinformation, media bias, and the permenant and irreparable damage caused by leftist/NGO/immigration ideologies.

Whatever happened to pamphlets? You can thoroughly red pill someone in 5-10 pages.

Entirely reasonable and eloquently put. We must resist screeching, virtue signalling and take matters into our own hands like the old days. With no regards to the opinions of virtue signallers from boomer-tier social media. The question remains, how quickly can one amass a nation to act together? We need to spread information via direct and unobjectionable factual videos. Nothing that has an obvious bias or can be censored. Just sheer video evidence that cannot be ignored, of all you have entailed. We need a people's army, a front who does not succumb to virtue signalling. Action, en masse, MUST be coordinated on this island.

Protect our people, our gene pool. Protect our ethnolinguistic boundaries, established by our forefathers. Your post is commendable

Attached: 1549227686499m.jpg (633x1024, 113K)

Our infrastructure will not be built up in time for this project. But our peoples' army will be.

Looks like this goy didn't get the meme, diversity is our strength pal.

Attached: 1503616862349.jpg (183x200, 18K)

Honestly a deecnt shout! Accessible medium to convey information. One of the last modes of literature still commonly absorbed. But must be similarly concise, factual, well-sourced and without obvious agenda. Just sheer information.

>Protect our people, our gene pool. Protect our ethnolinguistic boundaries, established by our forefathers. Your post is commendable
>Instead he sits on Jow Forums LARPing about what should be done but continues to shitpost and then loses interest, expecting others to do this for him
The absolute state.

Attached: 1234.png (1500x1416, 466K)

Honestly, you can just research who is funding every party and list some of their connections. Probably enough to red pill anyone ten times over.

I've already done sets on my arms today. I am using the energy to better myself. Whereas you have nothing to contribute but vitriol.
>Crack sony vegas, use the text animation to keep zoomers' eyes busy with facts, present sources at the corner of the screen at all times figures are shown, get decent (psychologically relevant?) music, download all clips of video evidence of migrants being UTTER migrants, fucking boom.
It is BEING done. I serve to alert people it can be done, and to enthuse them.

Get fucked, you memeflaggot. Everyone smells genuine jewry from you.

Attached: 1546535672438.gif (320x240, 393K)