Wait, Europe does not have air conditioning? Why??

Wait, Europe does not have air conditioning? Why??

Attached: tucker-carlson-1024x534.jpg (1024x534, 40K)

we have air conditioning

We don't need it for the few really hot days every couple years. And electricity is expensive. So most people don't bother with the investment.

Well clearly it's a worthwhile investment if your men are suffering under the heat! Maybe they don't have air conditioning in Moscow, I'm not sure. I live in Sochi which is always humid and hot in summer

I vacationed to spain in the summer and my resort villa didnt have any AC. The only sleep i got was ~2hrs a night in pools of sweat

Complete fucking waste. Would have demanded my money back and if request was not granted would have done damage to the property

It's sold in every store. There's just not been a huge need to buy AC in northen europe.

>if your men are suffering under the heat
suffering is good , they need to learn how disastrous global warming is

Because we can handle the heat

This has to be a troll

The breeze created by the refugee hordes passing by cools them

>tfw had to work around smelly frenchman for years
No you fucking don't.

We feel that everything above 25°c is too hot but 30° feels same as 40°

>I live in Sochi
My wife is from Kasnodar Krai and we're visiting my mother in law in November. Wanna hang out?

I dont like breathing PVC

Beats breathing depleted uranium and your people have seemingly evolved to handle that just fine.

Because on average, the temperature during the hottest month of summer in Western Europe is only somewhere in the mid 70s. Buying an AC to use for just a couple of weeks out of the year isn't practical.

still more natural than pvc

The average temp is 10-11C in Belgium, aside from that electricity is very expensive here mainly due to a third of the price a year is taxes added to it.

I suffered through the hottest June in our modern history, decided to install AC and did it just in time for coldest July in our modern history

Attached: comment_xRv42vhloZngg2eOefHyUn1dH9SBiHGw.jpg (1000x711, 178K)

We have air conditioning, it's less common because we aren't as weak as you.

>Electricity is expensive
Stop making stupid electricity system decisions then

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Yes, is 26°C here and I feel a slight discomfort. Blasting a fan at its second speed towards me. Its going to reach 32° during the day in this shithole of a country. And thats the real day by day average temperature here.

What the fuck are you talking about breathing PVC?

I think its pretty hard for poor/lower working class people to afford it. I mean even in Ireland where its rarely that hot during the day I have air conditioning in my house. Everywhere I've stayed in Europe has had air conditioning, with the exception of the hotel I stayed in last in Portugal but it was a listed building so probably couldn't have had it anyway.

Spain usually doesn't go above 27°C. You only needed a fan at max speed. 28°C + and an AC is needed. If you were at a resort villa they should have had an ac.

I live in commie block and lots of people have AC.

When the temperature hits 40 in your country you’ll know that what you just said is complete bullshit

>air conditioning
wtf just go to the beach

Attached: 1461838218884.png (750x750, 58K)

Don't you guys have ACs that also blast heat? All ACs here have an option to blast both ways but usually the heat part gets factory disabled because this is a hot shithole.

because it's too cold for their wife's boyfriend from Nigeria

This. It's very rarely hot enough to need something like that and if it does get warm a basic fan is usually enough.

my country averages 33°C daily and sometimes it tops 36!°C during the first months of each year. It has never reached 40°C. I feel sorry for you lol, niggers, mexicans soaking wet around with their smell and their low IQ hahaha

>Spain usually doesn't go above 27°C
Confirmed for never having been to Spain.

>Complete fucking waste. Would have demanded my money back and if request was not granted would have done damage to the property
gee, I wonder why they look down on us in Europe

An average doesn't mean it never reaches way more a couple of days each year.

You and your burger education, this is why democrats will fuck your country eventually.

>couple days
More like 4 months straight every single day. Are you mistaking the Pyrenees for actual Spain?

Why wouldn't you demand quality from the services you are paying? Are you stupid?

Yeah I wouldn't say it blasts heat out like a dyson fan or something but it will heat up the house enough. Although most people just use gas fired central heating to warm things up. I only ever use the AC really during the summer at night because its humid as fuck for 3 or 4 months, plus its probably hot by my standards but not for people who actually live in warm countries. We had a heatwave last year where it was around 26/27 degrees C every day for whole summer and my buddy from Texas came to visit and was freezing most of the time because of the temperatures he's used to. Whereas people in Dublin were being sent home from work because it was getting too hot in offices or on public transport.

I broke my air conditioning so my 10 year old stepdaughter would have to walk around the house half naked.

She glistens with sweat all over her body.

Attached: 1563860255036.jpg (685x886, 119K)

Dude, if your american city in which you live averages 19°C or 22°C, you will feel 32°C is 40°C and so on. I read english thots always boasting on instagram that they are at a "scorching hot" beach with 24°C...24°C as an average would be great down here, a true cooler lol

He made a valid point, you idiot. You need it for maybe three weeks in a year and the sad thing is that retards will turn it on when it's like 25 °C. It also makes densely populated areas (like NYC) even hotter when every little shit apartment is blasting an airconditioning. Ergo, it's expensive and environment unfriendly in two ways.

I have ac in my bedroom and in the office and in my Toybota. Suck it poorfags.

You wont find a house in Spain, Italy or Greece without airco.

We were talking about Spain, not the US.

This is a lie, even in Northern Spain.

>electricity is expensive
(((they))) literally sell our excess electricity off to neighbouring countries to keep the prices high for us.

Lying cunt. It goes above freezing and I melt ffs

hubris

Just

Attached: 5033285F-DFC0-4F0D-968D-58B09D39C2F0.png (828x1792, 2.23M)

It's actually illegal in my country...

Traditional, real houses with thick walls don't need air conditioning because in the summer they're naturally cool.
So it was not needed historically and fewer people have it. Also, most of Europe don't get very hot except maybe for a week or two in the summer.

But why do Russians live like animals, OP?

Attached: Chita 2019.jpg (1100x733, 386K)

Attached: DELET THIS.png (622x558, 375K)

What is latitude?

Attached: 3BA7FB2C-B9B2-45B5-B370-AE0A0940E3CA.jpg (640x917, 82K)

>air conditioning is illegal
>licenses to own a pet fish
>screwdrivers are considered a weapon
>no gunz
And yuropoors wonder why we make fun of them.

Its called reverse cycle and yeah i use an aircon for heating and cooling.

You're dumb.

In Portugal, only 15% of homes have AC. It goes up to 1/3 in Algarve and 20% in Lisbon.

Even though Portugal is hot, I'd say it's bearable. Most people live very close to the sea, and because of that our summer is not as harsh. Also, most homes are well built and don't get hot during the summer by construction.

Is that actually true? I have a friend that lives in Geneva in a nice, modern apartment and he's always posting online lately about the heat has to deal with. Like keeping the windows closed so that the hot air from outside doesn't get in. Whenever anyone tells him to just get AC he just ignores them. Its not like he's poor and can't afford it.

carbon tax

Most people don't, because it's too expensive and many don't even own an home.

also because europe is mostly niggers and sand niggers and none of them can handle the cold.

I was friends with an exchange student which was a german 22 year old girl. She said it was awful the first 3 weeks here but that she got used to it afterwards.

She was always soaking wet, poor nazi gal.

Everyone complains why tourists never come back but the unspoken rule is that everyone out of decency do not say is because of the heat...people are in denial here lol

i run my ac all summer long.. if it gets too cold in the house I open a window for a while.

>muh latitude
I'm sure climate is not that simple.

One hot day...

Fuck Europe!

Good

nobody owns a home, even if you have payed it in full. There's a thing called property tax, and guess what happens if you don't/can't pay it.

>ac too expensive
>15000 BTU unit I bought for 500$ 8 years ago still works

watch your mouf, Alejandro.

Attached: 1564483839439.jpg (768x999, 145K)

Pretty much. You can't get a fixed installed split AC in a residential building. For other types of buildings you gotta jump through the hoops to get a permit. What you can buy is a mobile one with a tube and hook it up to a window, but that's weak and inefficient.

air donditioning increases overall heat

>electricity is expensive

Yeah but think of how much global warming you're stopping :) :)

$800 is like a month's take home for most yuros.

Forgot to change my nigger flag

Well, if you are not fat, 26°C is when things start to get slightly awful, 28°C and more and then an AC is needed. Thats completely true down here for panamenians and here we average 33°C, masonic style.

If you are fat, 23°C will make you feel uncomfortable. If you are really thin, you can deal with the heat no problems at all up to 29°C.

You don't have to pay your electricity bill? Cool.

Is 30*Cuck hot or something?

my wifes daughter... cuck detected

Also I live in a stone building, the walls are three feet thick and everything is insulated to modern standards, in winter it keeps any heat in and in summer stays cool inside.

Japan was a dream for me but airlines always warn about radiation being slightly spread throughout the country so I have canceled my plans of visiting. I know you guys have heat ways several weeks each year.

Yes but new generations are born with that ability, 99' reporting
As someone who owns an AC i think you should only mildly use it when youre sweating your balls off

Air conditioning is for niggers, fat people and women who work in offices and do nothing all day.

I have a 50$ electricity bill in the summer.

Mostly because it was not needed before. 10 years ago when i moved into my apartment the summers were hot but not too bad. 5 years ago it became so unbearable i had to get an AC.

nobody owns a car because somebody could steal it

I don't have AC and I live in a hot desert shithole.

>15000 BTU unit I bought for 500$ 8 years ago still works

That thing costs around $900 here, more if it is a Samsung unit. Never buy a second hand AC, they carry the previous owner particles ughhh.

it's the opposite here where everything's built with wood and drywall, the winters are freezing cold and you have to turn all the heaters up to maximum, and in summer the building is baking hot like an oven and you have to run air conditioners + fans or you'll be sweating all day

shit sucks

I think people don't come back because they never prepare for it properly with the heat and humidity. I'd love to go to Panama though some day and go find tarantulas in the wild

Here in Texas you can't live without ac. Luckily in this modern age you don't have to go without ac for long, really only in parking lots. Ac in the home, ac in the car, ac in whatever destination

that's unfortunate.

Thats not Europeans thats just the fucking French

Kek

Literally not even one of the hottest parts of Spain. You're wrong jungle mutt, just get over it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01-07-19-51.png (720x1280, 71K)

Do europoors not even have 200 dollars?

Attached: Capture.png (2072x1409, 1.54M)

E U R O P O O R S
ain't just a meme.

Attached: Langan state of europe.png (471x475, 48K)

Are AC systems made it pvc in Europe?

They would rather breath hot stale air filled with germs than filtered dry air. Its why most plagues originate in europe.